Pretend I'm Not Your Wife

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literoticaยฎ experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Pretend I'm not your wife. I'm not Elyse, not for tonight. No. Tonight I'm Alanah. That hot, 27-year old Australian beach babe who has those big tits and a big ass. The tits you had your hands on. Right in front of your wife."

Passion surged in both of them, a new fire in their burning love. James picked up the petite blonde, his herculean frame carrying her over to the bed, their mouths locked in an embrace.

Gently he placed her down onto the bed, moving down onto his knees at the side of the bed once she was in position. She watched in anticipation as he lifted up the bottom of the jersey, revealing her sweet prize underneath.

Keeping one hand on his cock, wanking slowly in purposeful strokes, he used his other to run up and down her chest. Playing with her hard nipples and tickling her navel.

One of his fingers navigated to her tight pussy. The lips were fat, engorged by her arousal. The aroma coming from her was intoxicating, her natural scent mixing with the enticing fragrance from her shower. Elyse was wet, really wet, with desire.

James kissed his way from her stomach to her thighs and then finally to her creamy, wet snatch. He began licking and laving her pussy, quickly driving her into a frenzy. She couldn't believe how excited she was getting as James expertly used his tongue on her pretty pink pussy. Wet and horny, she wanted to get wildly fucked. Fucked by her husband, while he fantasised about fucking another woman.

Paying close attention to how she was breathing, James increased the speed of his licks and caresses to match. He wasn't afraid to slow down and give himself time to notice Elyse's responses. It made it easier for her to orgasm because she trusted that James would adjust

and calibrate to what her body wanted. She could relax even deeper.

He would lick while looking at her seductively. Then pause to caress her entire body. Only to resume licking her when she began to show signs of craving his tongue on her clitoris again.

James could see that he was giving Elyse everything she wanted.

Her skin was flushed deep red, her breathing rapid in between moans of sheer delight. She pulled James further into her wet and engorged pussy, telling him just with her body that she wanted more.

James increased the pressure of his tongue. Licking faster. Sucking on Elyse's clit only when he knew she was at the very peak of reaching orgasm. He was rewarded with a loud cry and a sudden gush of liquid over his face as Elyse squirted.

Climbing onto the bed, he lay down and Elyse straddled James on her knees. He caressed her with a finger, then rubbed her stickiness on the head of his cock and spread it down the shaft, to further ease his entry inside. She took his shaft in her hand and slipped his cock head into her pussy. Slowly she then lowered herself until her sweet slippery pussy had been impaled. Elyse gasped feeling the press of his hot flesh inside her.

She relaxed her muscles, closing out everything but him. His scent and the feel of his cock moving against her then entering her, slowly, so very slowlyโ€”and desire filled her as he slid inside and out inch by inch.

James hadn't forgotten it was Alanah he was fucking tonight, not Elyse. The scene-setting from the dirty talk and jerk off encouragement fantasising about Alanah had done its job in transforming, for this night, the innocent Elyse into the homewrecking Alanah.

Elyse pulled up the jersey, letting her perfect little tits bounce up and down in front of him.

"You are my horny little slut aren't you Alanah?"

She nodded obediently.

"Tell me, Alanah, let me hear you say it" James commanded, almost growling.

"I'm your horny little slut, James!"

"Good girl. Now get on your hands and legs for Daddy."

Her heart fluttered as James said that word. Daddy.

Elyse had never considered getting bred before. But she'd seen videos and read stories about women who had been thoroughly bred by their powerful men. She was still unsure, but as James continued to pump his cock inside her, she couldn't help but yearn for him to pump his seed deep inside her womb. Making him a real Daddy.

She obeyed his orders, climbing off of his raging erection and moving onto her hands and knees. She stuck her rear in the air, showing off her tight little asshole tucked away in between her cheeks. But James wouldn't be using that hole tonight. If she was going to be bred, it was her already aching pussy that required more attention.

"You have to cum inside me, you must breed me." Elyse pleaded.

James gripped her blonde ponytail, pulling it towards him as he roughly fucked her. Elyse gave a pained reaction, but she didn't tell him to stop.

"Rougher, I need it rougher."

All too happy to oblige, James brought his hands down onto Elyse's ass checks using his powerful muscles. He spanked her three times, each one with more force than the last.

She screamed out in pain. He knew the stinging effects of his spanking were still fresh when he rammed his dick inside her pussy, taking longer strokes to make the impact of slapping against her skin even more forceful. Her ass jiggled sexily in rhythm with the fucking.

Twice her knees slid down in exhaustion and twice James propped them back up.

"I'm not done with you yet." James barked, gripping both hands on her ass as he continued to fuck her.

"Mmmm, yes, fuck me!" she cried as her pussy was beaten into submission.

"Yeah, you like that big cock huh, you dirty slut?" James asked, leaning in her ear. "Elyse has never been fucked like this before."

Elyse bit down on her necklace trying to stifle her moans, before letting it fall out of her mouth and return to swinging against her flushed red chest.

She cried out with each stroke of his cock as he fucked her, his raw power driving her to orgasm. Her back arched, head raised to the skies in delight.

While she was still cumming, James pulled her down to him, and using his muscular strength, rolled them in bed until he was on top of her.

He placed her legs over his shoulders and penetrated even deeper into her. Elyse gasped as his massive cock slid fully into her once more, pressing hard against her cervix. James gently kissed her neck, before becoming more aggressive as he began to savagely fuck her. Driving his meat into her as hard as he could.

Elyse continued to scream and cum as he hammered her.

"Breed me, make these big tits get even bigger. Swollen and sore as they're filled with milk."

Elyse was almost shouting. Fired up by her latest depraved line, James brought his head down and took Elyse's bouncing tits into his hungry mouth.

"Suck on them. Go on, drink Alanah's mommy milk so you can get stronger and put another baby in her womb."

He sucked on her hard nipples and moved his tongue around her areola as if he were actually drinking fresh, warm breast milk from the lactating tits of a pregnant Alanah.

James had to refrain from biting down too hard, his primal instincts wanting to take over, momentarily forgetting it was not actually a pregnant Alanah whose breasts he was ravaging.

He regained focus, taking his mouth away from her breasts and back up to stare into her madly loving eyes. Never once slowing down his hips as he pounded the petite blonde harder and faster. Sweat was dripping from his body as if he were in the gym. He was pumping Elyse like he was pumping iron, every ounce of his power working to slam in and out of her. All to take her to the edge of orgasm again.

"Breed me, James!"

The dirty talk was close to sending him over the edge as well.

Each filthy word and fantasy from his wife's mouth raised his desire to fulfil her wishes; a depraved cocktail of dirty talk and the burning warmth from her dripping pussy demanding release.

Her fingers dug into the sheets, her hands closing into a fist. She punched the bed in ecstasy.

"Fuck me James, fuck me harder than you've ever fucked your wife!" she shouted, as James reached his peak. He could go no faster nor thrust any harder.

Elyse wrapped her legs around him, trapping him inside her. There was only one place his cum was going to go. Breaking character again, Elyse screamed out as her most powerful orgasm yet was about to course through her body.

"That's it, you have to cum deep inside her. You have to get Alanah pregnant. Mark Alanah as yours."

James grunted as his final thrusts launched their huge load. His cock heaved and pulsed repeatedly. Elyse felt his warmth wash across her womb like a tsunami, coating her insides.

James pulled his still hard cock out and collapsed beside her. He was spent, his thick load deeply entrenched in the fertile womb of an exhausted Elyse.

Elyse moved her hands down to her dripping pussy, catching the spilling seed that had not been able to pass through her completely full cum tunnel onto her fingers. Slowly she licked up the cum she had collected, savouring every last gift that James had given to her.

Smiling and perfectly content, Elyse rolled over to James and lay her head on his rapidly-beating chest. She wrapped her arm around him and snuggled close. She'd revealed her deepest secret as a cuckquean, wanting her husband to breed another woman.

"That was amazing, holy shit." James panted. "I'm exhausted."

Elyse smiled and looked lovingly into her husband's eyes.

"You'll need to get your energy back. Alanah wants you at full-strength when you fuck and breed her for real."


12