Prettier in Pain

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Next in line was Magnus, standing with his arms folded and feet planted solidly on the ground. He was a little shorter than Luke, but more muscular. He also had more gravitas, partly because of the double-breasted suit, but also just because. His gaze was a fierce as the sea, because he was its equal. No. He was its master. When had the sea ever made him feel fear? If either one of Magnus or the sea could ever tame the other, my money would be on Magnus.

Oh, me? I was the slender little pale thing clinging to her master for dear life. As if he were my raft. He totally was! Then I noticed that from this side-on perspective you couldn't tell that I had a stitch on. The feeling of nakedness gut punched me all at once. I'd slowly been getting used to my outfit all evening, but now that was all undone. I knew that even the whisper of cloth that now covered me would soon be stripped away. Would I keep my mask? Or would the expressions playing across my face serve as entertainment? I didn't mind Magnus seeing me in such a vulnerable state; I was his. But Luke? Or Annette? And in a strange place I hardly knew? I felt like a lamb in a lion's den.

What happened next was the most natural thing in the world: the men began to undress us. Annette silently allowed her master to remove her mask, and then lifted her arms obediently as her sweater followed. She stood with her arms at her side, nude except for her glittering black pumps. These, too, were soon removed, and even her ball gag. Now that she was fully naked, I saw her breasts were larger than mine, and she was quite voluptuous. I felt a little envious, but when I looked up, Magnus was staring at me, not her. He silently removed one of my nipple tassels, and then the other. My underwear came next, and finally my mask. I blinked nervously, trying my best not to embarrass myself. I felt weirdly vulnerable now that my face was exposed, and the air currents brushing my face were a novel sensation. Annette and Luke's eyes were glued to my nude body, as if most of me hadn't been on display all evening. I felt like I was under a microscope. Except they were really nice about it and didn't stare that long. Definitely not more than was polite.

Gosh. Now that I'm actually writing all this down, I'm starting to feel like all of my problems are imagined. I mean, I sort of thought that Annette was more attractive than me pretty much this entire time, but now I don't think Magnus thought that at all. So I guess I'm a vixen with impostor syndrome? That's a new one. Great. Also, I'm kinda an ass. I'm the one who recommended all those tortures for Annette. I have not forgotten that. If I had just shut the hell up, our shared fate might not have been quite so deliciously creative.

Anyway, now that I was nude the only things left to remove were my accessories. My tiara went first, then my leash and even the bow in my hair. Magnus steadied my shoulder so I could take off my shoes, and afterwards loosened my hair so that it fell around my shoulders. My hair was actually longer than Annette's, which I was very proud to see. Hers only went down to her upper back, while mine flowed almost down to my buttocks. Yes, I'm bragging! Magnus had combed and trimmed it earlier that night, so it had a really nice sheen, too. Even though he has a guy hired on as my full-time cosmetologist, Magnus himself still does a lot of my cosmetics. Because I'm his pet. <3 So yeah. The situation was now two fully nude vixens standing barefoot on the cold and slightly damp stone floor of what was undeniably a torture chamber. Just waiting, and pretending like our pussy piercings weren't glinting conspicuously in the torchlight. Oh yes, Annette had one too! Except hers was just metal and didn't have a diamond like mine. Hmm. That's probably because Magnus is so rich. I don't know how much money he has, though. I asked him one time and he just said, "More than you." And then he laughed at me. I'll have to ask him again sometime. But anyway...

"Down."

The command had barely finished echoing off the stone walls before Annette and I were on our hands and knees. Magnus stepped over to me gravely and just smacked my ass. Then the other cheek. I shifted my weight anxiously as I began to feel awkwardly self-conscious. If this was humiliation, it was definitely working. I like to think of myself as a tortured princess, because I think torture is rather romantic and elegant. Unlike humiliation, which is harder for me to enjoy because I feel like it's more crass. But Magnus just kept spanking me, which made me feel dirty and weirdly hot. I felt myself blushing, so I looked over at Annette to see if she was also turning red. She was. She actually smiled at me, as if this was somehow fun. What a pervert.

When our spanking was over, our masters made us crawl to a wooden box at the far end of the room where a bunch of striking instruments were kept and carry them back in our mouths. Each time I returned to Magnus, I was rewarded with a pat on the head and a parting spank. A pile of toys began to accumulate up at his feet, including a couple riding crops, a cat-o'-nine-tails, a bull whip, a leather strap, and a cane. I couldn't bear to make eye contact with my own reflection as I crawled towards the mirror, so I stared at the ground instead. Which was getting covered in droplets of moisture. Unfortunately I was getting pretty wet which might have given Magnus the impression that I was enjoying this.

"That everything?" he asked finally.

I nodded.

"I'm gonna check. That box better be empty."

I hung my head quietly while Magnus inspected.

"Oh, Christina, what's this?"

There was nothing in the box, I swear! "I don't know," I mumbled.

"Come here."

I crawled over to him reluctantly as Annette watched.

"Turn around."

I bit my lip and obeyed. Magnus rested one hand on my ass and shoved something against my crotch. Some sort of metal teeth bit into my bare skin painfully. It felt like my entire vulva was caught in a bear trap. I whined. Magnus slapped my ass.

"Crawl back to Annette," he barked rudely.

Crawling was extremely painful now, but I had no choice. I tried to hold my head up proudly. I can handle some pain! Especially for Magnus. But this hurt a lot. Then I passed Luke and he smirked at me. I thought he was going to taunt me, but then I saw something in his hand. A cat-o'-nine-tails! He turned to Annette--or more specifically, towards her bottom, which was swaying gently. I didn't see what happened next, but I definitely heard it. She squealed and groaned hysterically until he threatened to put the gag back on her, and then she lowered her voice to a muffled whine. You don't need to feel sorry for her though--as she said earlier, she's very eager to suffer for Luke. She's just whining because she's so happy.

Eventually her sobs died down, and we waited on all fours for our masters' next command. Magnus clipped the leash back onto my collar and lead me over to the pillory. The stockade was at standing height, but Magnus lowered it and helped me slip my head through. The wooden block closed over my neck and wrists, trapping me face to face with Annette. I tried not to meet her gaze. Then I felt Magnus' hand on my bottom as he pulled my plug out. Only a moment later, something long and metallic was rudely stuffed inside my ass. An enema hose. Judging by Annette's expression, something similar was happening to her. Then Magnus and Luke walked off, leaving us alone together. Warm water slowly started to fill me.

"Wow. Just wow," whined Annette.

I looked away and said nothing.

"You know why this is happening, right?"

"Um. Because we're cute vixens? It's what guys do."

Annette rolled her eyes impatiently. "It's because we're fighting. Guys don't like cat fights."

"We're not really fighting. More like--"

Annette sighed. "Alright, I tried. I hope you can handle getting caned."

I looked away uncomfortably. "I cannn. That doesn't mean I want to."

"Listen, I uh--Unhhh" Annette reacted visibly to the increasing pressure. "I think you're really pretty."

"Really?" I squeaked, barely able to speak. Where were our masters?

"You're really slender and majestic. I like your hair!"

"Thanks!" I chirped, borderline incapable of speech. I paused and forced a smile at Annette. She cringed. I couldn't handle it any longer. "Magnus?" I tried to shout, but yelling required not having a rectal cavity stuffed with water. The pussy clamp wasn't helping either. The water shut off, and I heard his footsteps returning a second later. The hose was yanked from my butt, and I kinda gushed everywhere. Gross. I hate enemas.

Luke lifted Annette from her pillory. She smiled weakly as she was pulled away and sorta hung limply in his arms. I could still see the teeth marks on her labia after he chucked her clamp away. Magnus pulled me up, too, took off my clamp, and dragged me away. I was definitely glad he didn't require me to walk or anything. Eventually I was laid in a heap on my face, and my arms were handcuffed behind my back. Then a metal hook slid into my bottom and forced my pelvis off the ground. Something like half my weight was on my face.

"Hold position, slave," Magnus growled.

I obeyed. At least I tried. My feet started to slide out. Which was a mistake, because he yanked the hook sharply and hit my pussy with a riding crop.

"I said hold, dammit!"

I yelped. My legs were shaking, but I managed to keep them from slipping this time. Magnus started working up and down my thighs with the riding crop, sometimes hitting my buttocks. He only struck my pussy when I started to slip, which was fairly often unfortunately. It didn't sound like Annette was faring much better.

Then Magnus let the hook slip. As much as it had hurt, it actually was making it easier for me to hold the position. My knees buckled, but I forced my ass up as high as I could. Then I heard Magnus' footsteps crossing the room. I was extremely tempted to let my knees slack, but I'm really well trained and I knew better. My ears pricked up as his footsteps returned, and soon felt him standing over me. He listened to me breathing.

"So. You actually obeyed for once."

"Yes, sir. It was my pleasure, sir."

"Shut up. You don't actually enjoy obedience. You just want to cum."

"No, sir. I enjoy obeying you."

"Then you won't mind if you don't get an orgasm?"

I found it exceedingly difficult to answer his question. I did remember to hold my butt up, though.

"Christina?" His voice was stern, but beneath that, gentle.

"I don't mind," I answered sweetly. "Although I love to orgasm for you, sir."

He patted my behind. "Yes you do."

Then he took hold of my hook again and flogged my buttocks lovingly with the cat-o'-nine-tails. I know it sounds silly, but sometimes he puts a lot of love into his beatings. I don't know how I know, but I can just tell. It still hurt though. Then the whip fell in a clump on the floor and I felt his fingers inside me. I pretty much melted. I don't think I had much brain left anyway at that point. My knees buckled, but the hook held my butt in place where it needed to be. I wanted to cum so badly, so I made the mistake of asking.

"Please, master? May I cum?"

He withdrew his fingers and played them along my outer labia teasingly. "Bondage is a story, remember? Where does the climax of a story come?"

"Way at the beginning, then again in the middle and end?"

He slapped my ass. "Cheeky. It comes just once, right before the resolution."

"Awww," I whined. I gave my ass a little wiggle, just to drive him crazy. He kept running his fingers over my clit and inner labia, keeping orgasm just out of reach. I was leaking pretty bad, and losing control of the muscles of my inner thighs and vulva. When I started to quiver, he sorta gave a grunt and dropped me in a messy heap on the stone. Then he wiped his fingers on my ass. I can't believe he grunted at me! He sounded incredibly primal. All I could do was lay there and smile up at him, with my hands still cuffed behind my back.

Then I caught Luke smiling at me. Noooo! I was only being sexy for Magnus! My smile disappeared and I looked away. I didn't even care at all what Annette was doing. Well, one peek wouldn't hurt. I looked. She was on all fours with her hook tied to her collar so tightly that her back was arched. It definitely looked painful. I honestly still wanted to see her get caned, even if she did admit I was pretty. She was pretty too, to be honest. But still, prettier in pain. Man that phrase is so apt.

What happened next was completely my fault. It turned out the room we were in didn't have the spike board, but when Magnus inquired about it, the castle sent some lackeys to fetch it from another room. Annette and I watched as they carried it carefully down the stone steps, navigated the landing, and then brought it right into the middle of the room, next to the brazier. It looked heavy.

"Let us know if you need anything else. At your service, as always," said one of the men. Then he looked at us vixens, tied up nude and laying on the floor. They took a good long look--more than was polite. Annette glared at me the whole time, so I had no choice but to pretend not to notice. It was only when the men left the room that I spoke.

"Sorry, Annette."

"Shut up."

"I thought you were eager to suffer for your master?"

"Just shut up."

Then our masters swaggered back over. They towered over us, looking exceptionally dashing in their expensive suits. Especially Magnus. I felt all tingly as he looked me over, his eyes burning with sexual hunger. It was a little scary knowing what he could do to me, but I've been turned on so much in my life. When he bent over me, I didn't dare move a muscle. I whimpered as I felt the hook in my ass digging in. He tied the rope to my collar--really tightly, too. Then he dug two fingers under my collar, forcing me to crawl towards the table. It loomed over me, and I hung my head defeatedly.

I knew what would happen next. Two powerful hands hoisted me up, positioned me, and lowered my bare bottom onto a surface bristling with tiny metal spikes. They were really short and thin, equal parts painful and overstimulating. They poked my pussy, too, not just my buttocks and the undersides of my thighs. It was completely impossible to get comfortable. I whined softly until Magnus stuffed a dildo gag down my throat.

Then Annette joined me. Our masters positioned us back to back--or butt to butt, more accurately. I had to slide my handcuffs to the side to avoid knocking elbows with her. She wriggled awkwardly for a moment before coming to the same conclusion as I about the impossibility of comfort. Not that either of us stopped squirming, we just squirmed more hopelessly. She made a valiant effort to stay quiet--she was clearly more brave than me--but she still got the dildo gag. A pretty long one too, judging by the sounds she made as Luke forced it down her throat.

Magnus and Luke spent some time just ogling us. They had a short and humiliating conversation about the female form, falling back to the "Prettier in pain" adage. But then they decided that our pain could be increased via nipple clamps. The little metal teeth found their way to our nipples as we gagged and slobbered helplessly into our gags. The pain was definitely excruciating but I felt Magnus' eyes on my body and it made me feel really pretty, which made it all worth it. Which is saying a lot.

Then they started arguing about who was more wet, which led to them ordering us to spread our legs. Which we did. Very. Painfully. After a thorough visual inspection, I was declared the winner. Magnus smiled at me, and I couldn't help but return it. A broad smile spread across my face, which he noticed.

"Look at her. She's smiling under her gag," he remarked. "Look how turned on she is." Luke looked me over and nodded, then smiled cruelly. "We should edge her. I always edge Annette when she gets like that." I could not stop smiling. I wanted to die. Stupid brain. And yes, I got edged. Magnus shoved a remote control vibrator against my pussy and spent a solid ten minutes just playing with my lady bits while Luke watched. I was borderline sobbing, but I kept Magnus in view and focused on him. Anything for Magnus! When they left me, I was covered in sweat and drool, sitting in a puddle of my own juice while I heaved and gagged for breath.

Now it was Annette's turn. She held still while they taped the vibrator to her pussy, and retained her composure for almost thirty seconds before she broke. I felt her body shaking and she threw her head back, squealing and groaning loudly. Apparently she squirted everywhere, but I didn't actually see. That visual image, though! To die for! Then everything went silent. Well, almost silent, except for the sound of two vixens gagging for breath. Magnus took my head in his hands gently, caressing me as he gazed into my eyes. I felt seen. Naked, but in the best possible way. But more than that. I caught a glimpse of what we shared, a solemnly erotic mutual desire too profound for words. So I cast myself at his feet for all eternity. What else could I do? Our breathing evened out, and I heard Luke say something about giving our breasts proper attention. This turned out to mean a breast whipping. Guess who has really sensitive breasts? That's right, I do! Magnus selected a thin wooden switch for this torture, and I watched wide-eyed as he brought it gingerly to my breasts, drew it back, and struck. He frowned, and yanked off my nipple clamps. I gurgled, and then gurgled again as the switch came down directly on my bare nipples. Unfortunately, Magnus understands me extremely well and knows exactly how to inflict maximum pain. He played the switch over my breasts teasingly, pulling it back to deliver a blow whenever I started to become the slightest bit comfortable.

I guess I started crying at some point because Magnus stopped and wiped my eyes dry. He kissed me sweetly and touched my breasts so lovingly. Then he asked if I would be willing to endure a few more blows, just to show how much I loved him. For some reason, I nodded. He kissed my lips again and ran his fingers across my erect nipples, causing my entire body to shimmer in response. The next four blows were extremely painful, but I held my head back and clenched my jaw really hard, and then it was over. Suddenly, my gag was yanked off and I was lifted off the table. Magnus removed my anal hook finally, and tenderly patted my bottom as he laid me on the floor. I pretty much melted in his arms.

I spent the next few minutes laying face down, enjoying the cool of the stone on my poor welted breasts. My ears pricked up when I heard the sound of moving furniture. I knew it was the chevalet, my old kink coming back to haunt me. A little while ago I'd wanted to see Annette squirming on it, but now that I had to endure it too, the cost was too high. I felt kind of bad, mainly because I'd gotten Annette into this. I guess I'd taken her as a stupid and annoying air-headed vixen. I mean, she had been kind of annoying, but if anyone was stupid, it was me.

With thoughts like those swirling in my head, I was almost glad when Magnus lifted me up and placed me on the chevalet. I didn't resist at all, even as I watched Magnus placing my crotch onto the painfully angled wood. Annette was placed in front of me, and she smiled at me painfully. Our masters walked off again--why did they keep doing that? I guess they were planning our fates.

"I'm really sorry, Annette," I said painfully. I clenched my thighs to reduce the pressure on my crotch. It helped slightly.

"Christina, please stop apologizing," Annette pleaded. "It's not helping."

I sighed. The pain would not stop, and in fact it was only getting worse. "I know, I just--"