Pretty Girlfriend's Hot Affair Pt. 02

Story Info
Jason fantasies about getting together with an old flame.
3.8k words
4.4
2.8k
5
0
Story does not have any tags

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 09/17/2019
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Fantasier
Fantasier
152 Followers

After meeting Sandra C. for the first time in a few years, at an intersection in down town, I was very excited but apprehensive. She was my first true love. A beautiful Asian lady of Chinese descent. She had wavy black shoulder hair and a figure of a goddess. We had parted ways abruptly, after I spied her committing a sexual act on another man. It was very painful at the time, watching your girl touch another man in such an unashamed way. She was masturbating him. It wasn't just innocent touches, she was too full on...too enthusiastic and too intense......it was frenzied to say the least.....and it wasn't once but twice in succession. My god, I can feel the hurt coming back just thinking about it. My heart raced just thinking about spending time with her again. What a sook, she had an affair behind my back and I was willing to "accept her back."

She had given me her business card and personal number. I have yet to consider accepting her offer to catch up over coffee.

But I appear to be thinking more with my other head than what's above my shoulders. She had an affair and doesn't know that I knew about it.

And after all these years, its bizarre, strange that I still miss her. I still have the video footage taken that day hidden somewhere in storage. Yes I had my trusted companion with me at that time and recorded the tryst from some distance away.

As I sat outside my porch remembering the 'horrible' events of that day, I had promised myself back then, not to put the footage on some porn site. But now after seeing her again after many years, I feel a necessary need to expose the truth and let everyone see just how hot and erotic the footage is in its amateurish rawness. I contemplated where the DVD was. So I go for a hunt to find it and watch it once again. Strangely I was very nervous about that idea. How would I react after so many years. The video was very hot and I don't know if I could watch it in it's entirety. But there again, it was a lot more difficult back then. But one things for sure, I was getting very hard, thinking about it actually. I plan to upload this amateur footage and get some feedback from the potential millions of perverts out there. The thought suddenly brings a smile to my face.....its harmless right? as its now 6 years ago.

The odd thing is she doesn't even know I was following her that day yet alone have some movie of her. So I plan to do my deed after finding the dvd. But firstly I had to watch it and perhaps w..k myself during and after, as this was just getting me excited. Unfortunately there was pretty much no sound as the video was taken some distance away. It was only the optical zoom that did wonders to the video.

I take out a cold one from my bar fridge and sit back on the couch in front of my large screen TV and started the play. The video showed them sitting on a ground mat having lunch and drinking. It went on for more than 10 minutes so I sped the video fast forward, until it got to the part where the footage showed Sandra and the other man sitting on tbe ground against a large tree. They were kissing passionately. I can already feel the hurt coming back but I was so turned on that I wanted to see more. Their making out was pretty intense and went on for what seems like minutes. Already I was holding my breath as the minutes went by. My heart was skipping beats. I had to pause the footage as I felt like I was getting too worked up. I drank a bit more and took some deep breathes and begin rubbing myself through my pants.

Then I hit play again. This time I watched intensely as she begins massaging his erection through his pants while kissing him. I see him pumping his pelvis up and down, he was clearly extremely excited. It was painful to watch. I decided to speed it forward by a minute. until it reached the scene where she started to unzip him. His erection springs out and she appears delighted before slowly rubbing the shaft up and down hefore massaging his testicles. She was smirking. It got me wound up again, so I paused the video and begin to take my pants off to touch myself.

By now I was so aroused. Once again I hit the play button and there was my girl licking her hand and applying her saliva to another man's cock, twisting her right hand up and down his erection, before pumping her fist fast then slow. It was a technique I knew well at the time.....it was painful to watch but the extreme arousal of watching her in this intimate scene kept me playing it. I begin to slowly wank myself, careful not to cum too quickly.

I feel the urge to cum, so I paused again and take a deep breath. This old footage was very hot. I am glad I kept it. I only wish I can hear their intimate conversations. I know what she's like, she likes to talk dirty, especially during this act. I watched intensely for another minute. At the time I knew what was going to happen next. I am so overwhelmed with arousal now. Then just as I thought, she spits on him. It immediately gave me "goose bumps" I am embarrassed by her. She is very hot at this point. It will be over very quickly. I just know it. She's going to be very enthusiastic and be extremely fast with her right hand. It would be a furiously quick ending. The jealous pain creeps back, even after so long. I feel I couldn't watch anymore. I once again paused the video to take a deep breath. I knew the next part was difficult to watch. I fast forward the video again, only to get to the part where Sandra was still masturbating him, this time furiously to a second orgasm. I stop the footage again and take another deep breath. then fast forward again until I see her licking the cum from his belly after making him release twice. It was too painful now, so I end the video.

Pre cum flowed out of my swollen head. I start to wank myself to an incredible orgasm. I sit back fantasing about being with her again.

Emotionally drained, I just wanted to upload it now, so I head to my computer. Seemingly pleased with myself and unbeknown of the delicious consequences, I gleefully rubbed my hands together hoping that the amateur footage will elicit a lot of naughty responses and it did. It was enough to embarrass anyone who's the partner, putting up a pornographic video of your girlfriend committing a sexual act with another man and I was a bit nervous but got the thrill from all the aroused viewers responses.

I had randomly chose a porn site and the upload was actually pretty simple. The fact that it was an amateur video seem to attract a lot of interest. I placed it under the heading "Girlfriend caught in the Act"

There were many views and responses both male and female. I gather mostly males. I was interested in the views of the audience. Yes strangely it was actually exciting to get feedback on this video.

"Don't get near her again mate, she's trouble." Said one bloke.

"You go girl." Said one female.

"F..king hot, watched it again and again. Want to be next." Said another male viewer.

"Did you tell her there was a video out there?" Another asked.

"Best amateur video, shame no sound." Another said.

"She's real hot. Watched it many times already. "Bet you f..ked her real good later." Says Pervert.

"I cheated on boyfriends the same way, they didn't seem to care." Said Smiles.

"I Iike to f..k your misses, to teach her a lesson." Said another.

Over the next few days I get more responses, including this unusual one, asking a lot of questions.

"Hi, where did you get this movie from? Is it really your own?" From Anonymous.

I didn't reply but I guess my non response probably meant to "him" that it was shot by me, the actual boyfriend, not some random individual who happened to be there and decided to record the act and post it.

Then I get another response from "Anonymous."

"F..k it, if you are the boyfriend, I remember she was bloody good!. Great handjob. Nice girl, with a nasty dirty mouth. Can't remember her name. She was f..king gooood."

"So are you the boyfriend? or you found this video from somewhere? Awesome footage, thanks for sharing it. Now I can keep reliving it."

I was shocked by the chain of events. I didn't respond immediately, but when I did, I simply said I found it on another website. F..king wanker I thought. I ain't going to give him the pleasure of knowing it was her boyfriend who taped it cause I followed her behind her back.

And it made me angry that this was the wanker that enjoyed my girl, so I replied back.

"Arrogant as..hole!, go back to your rabbit hole."

But then he still replied. "She had pretty bushy pussy, hmmm....tasted real nice, mashed my face in there a long time, made her squeal like a pig."

That's it, he's really angered me. How could she allow this wanker go down on her. Now I am beginning to regret putting the footage up.

I take a deep breath and tried to remain calm.

Despite unfortunately meeting with this idiot, it actually turned me on, the idea of her making out with another man, just maybe someone more refined and intelligent perhaps. At the time it did upset me but as I said earlier, I was got rather worked up watching her touch someone else. And I can't figure out why. Maybe watching a loved one being intimate with another person the way she is with you is the arousing part.

I decided to remove the footage for good, sort of half satisfied that I shared her infidelity with the millions of perverts out there and contemplated calling Sandra and take up her offer to meet up for coffee. After all that, I was completely aroused now by the idea of seducing her again. I wanted to compare what she is like now, with when we were together those years ago.

By next week, I picked up enough courage to call her. She gave me the impression she was single, so was I. I found her business card in my wallet and dialled her number on my phone. Her phone went straight to her answering service. So instead of leaving a message, I ended the call, intending to call later.

The next day, she returned my missed call. I was both surprised and relieved at the same time. We had a brief conversation and made our "date" together. The truth was I wanted to sleep with her again. I wanted to experience it again, to see how she's changed.

When that day arrived, the first thing I said to her was, "Gosh you look so beautiful today, I like what you wearing." While looking at her sexy outfit. She hasn't changed much, still dressed to kill. It was a deliberate attempt to utilise her feminine powers and it was working pretty well.

Sandra smirked. "Jason I know you well, you haven't changed a bit."

She's dead right, I am still that Jason. Nevertheless I was looking forward to her "spilling all her beans" for me to see. I wanted to know all about her relationships and personal life since we parted. I needed to know her sexually, to be straight to the point and she knew that my mind fantasies a lot.

We meet at the specified cafe but when we got there. I quickly suggested maybe we could have something "stronger" so we headed to the fancy bar a short walk away. My heart beating fast. nervously at the prospects of seducing her after so long. The painful memories played over and over again in my mind. I was turned on being close to her again, despite what happened. And I didn't know what she could be thinking, that was the point, I guessed. And don't forget, she doesn't even know I followed her that uneventful day and further, filmed her infidelity.

So our conversations mostly started with catching up regarding our respective careers. Sandra is now a lawyer like myself. I work in the area of matrimonial law, family law etc. but she works in the area of criminal law at a large barristers firm. Her area of experience was very interesting and I enjoyed her intelligent qualified knowledge. She tells me one day she would like to be a fully qualified barrister. As I watched her speak, it brought back many memories. I was very much attracted to her, much like the early days. I just didn't understand her need to have an affair. She was very beautiful and still is. I tried hard to charm her, after all she is now single. I love that word. I change topic to relationships. I needed to know about her relationships after me. This was when it got pretty hot, but luckily the few drinks helped in a great deal. So I ask her and she seemed to get a lot of pleasure telling me even some of the more salacious details such as her sexual escapades after pressing her a bit at the right moments. I was getting rather worked up and very hard as she spoke with such eloquence.

After some time, it was clear she still fancied me but probably not as much as the other way around. When I reached for her hand she didn't stop me. I felt assured and leaned towards her to whisper in her ear.

"Do want a warm cuppa at my place?"

She looked at me, not surprised and said. "Yes." with that classic smile of hers.

I was elated. My head spins in excitement. I am hoping this will be an absolutely terrific night. We head back to my place, a few miles south of the CBD. I couldn't believe it, potentially we may even get back together. But that's just a fantasy, mainly in my head.

At the entrance to my home, she's pinches playfully my backside. I turn around and brought her close to me, embracing her.

"You look stunning tonight."

"You're not bad yourself." She replies back with a knowing smirk.

Sandra's perfume starts to really play with my senses. I feel myself getting hard. And I know she can sense my excitement. I feel "sparks begin to fly" as I looked at her pretty face.

"Can you tell I missed you?" I asked of her. "Ok let me open up and I will show you around." I decided immediately.

I had purchased this home a year earlier and I am proud of it. In the last few months I had decorated it to my style and personality. I wanted to show Sandra what I have achieved and I hoped she likes it.

She loved the kitchen and living areas and I can sense her mind wondering what it would be like. Then she looked at me.

"Show me the bedroom." She asked biting her lower lip.

And I did exactly what I was told, no hesitation or question on that one.

Down the hallway and to the right was the main bedroom. I grabbed her hand and led the way. My heart pounded hard. It was a mixture of excited anticipation and sexual tension. I wanted to know what she was like now, after all these years.

We entered the master bedroom and Sandra just walked around my bed, tracing her hand over the duvet cover, like she was imagining.

I sit at the edge of the bed and she comes over next to me and whispers in my ear.

"Sit over there." As she placed her hand on tbe centre where the pillows were.

I was fully erected and can no longer hide my obvious aroused state. I move to the centre and sit back against the head board and she follows me, sitting to my right. I know what she was like despite years of being apart. She whispers in my ear again. It was just like the "old days" except there was a definite air of experience, experience I was just about to enjoy.

"I can't f..k you.....but I will masturbate you....make you feel real good...I know you want me to...." She breathed into my ear and blushes as she moves away.

It was absolute music to my ears. It was what I desired. I began to kiss her, lightly at first then passionately. Already the excitement was getting too much. The past images of her still in my mind. She begins moaning. Then that beautiful sensation of her right hand brushing over the top of my crotch. I was in first heaven. Then I whisper to her. I wanted to hear all her salacious stories from her relationships after breaking up with me, while we made out.

"Sandra tell me everything... I want you to tell me every detail of your....while we...you know what I mean."

"Do you really want to hear them?.....You're not going to get upset when I tell you, are you?" She smirked.

"No...I just want to know......you know, just feel the need to know. You and me go back a long way. It will be kept just between you and me."

She blushes red. "Oh Jason, you naughty man...oh my god you're really turning me on now, now that you ask......oh god let think....you know I love playing with a man."

She pauses while brushing her right hand over the hard lump between my now open legs.

"Oh gosh when I first meet John, I found out he loved having sex in public. It first happened at the movies.... oh my god it was incredibly hot...well actually lets see...I mean I was really hot." She giggles turning bright red. "Oh Jason f..k this is really turning me on, telling you all this. Its a little embarrassing...do you really want hear this?"

Already I can feel her hand lightly trying to grip and massage my erection through my pants. I was really enjoying her dirty salacious talk. It was such a turn on hearing her.

"Anyway you sort of know what I am like, right?...I think we attracted some attention. He was like...couldn't control himself... he kept on saying how good he felt....couldn't keep quiet.....kept telling me to masturbate him faster.....oh my god and people were watching.... listening to us...oh god I was so turned on...I just went for it...I just felt our private moment was exposed for all to see...after a few seconds, I honestly could say people watching us was more arousing. I just just went wild with my hand, like my life dependent on the act.

Hearing the details of her private acts with her ex boyfriend was getting me completely wound up. But I wanted to hear more.

"Oh yeah, Sandra you're really got me so worked up...tell me another one."

That got her hand running up and down my shaft. I think she was turned on herself, just remembering the salacious acts. I wanted to get her so turned on, that she will be wildly passionate when she finishes me..oh yeahhh.

And her hot seductive perfume drifted endlessly and then her quiet hot breathing as she continues to tell me more, was adding to my already aroused state.

"How long did you and John go out together again?" I asked breathing excitedly.

"About 4 years. Then we separated and it became on and off for another 6 months. That's when I meet Ryan." She pauses and blushes a little while smirking and begins rubbing my erection a little faster...oh yeahhh.....I remember going to the park...ahhh with John and we had lunch under a large tree....one thing lead to another, I was so horny.

People were behind us having a BBQ and other people some distance away in front of us...ahh, he spontaneously lifted my dress up, spread my legs wide open and went down on me...oh my god I came twice.....I was sure the people behind us heard me...." She paused again blushing.

"Then he masturbated me...I can tell the people behind us were listening cause they became quiet.....I was in heaven....then I returned the favor...oh god, I was really furious....I was so horny and again he couldn't keep quiet...it was one of the hottest moments I think."

"Oh yeahhh....what about the other bloke...Ryan wasn't it?"

"Oh Ryan he was more subtle but f..k there a few hot moments, mainly on my suggestions of course. I was definitely more aggressive...but he f..king loved it.....he loved everything about cars, if you know what I mean." She smiled biting her lip. " But eventually he wasn't my type...lasted maybe a year."

"F..ked you so turned me on....I swear it".

"Ohhh yeahhhh...you're so hard, so stiff baby!" She teased.

"I missed you Sandra C." As I tell her looking into those beautiful eyes.

Then we kissed passionately before she got me to remove my pants. I was very damp from her teasing stories. Then the sensational feeling of her warm right hand on my erection and then that slow pleasurable sensation as she pulls back the foreskin. Oh god, that felt so good. Then she bends over and opens her mouth, letting out a large droplet of her saliva directly on the swollen head, before gripping firmly with her right hand and.......

Fantasier
Fantasier
152 Followers
12