Pretty in Pink Pt. 02

Story Info
The girlfriend takes it to the next level.
4.4k words
4.62
39.6k
31

Part 2 of the 4 part series

Updated 02/14/2024
Created 02/26/2019
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Chris awoke as the sun played across his face. He closed his eyes again and just enjoyed the warmth of the spring sun. He could hear Thea talking on the phone in the adjoining room, probably work related by the sound if it.

With a content smile he listened to her talk. When she was in work mode she was so forceful and decisive, so different to when they were together. She still liked to be in charge but in a gentler more playful way. When they were together she sounded so much younger almost like a teenager but when she took charge everyone listened and obeyed. He actually loved it when she took charge, he found it very sexy.

The first time they met she had been the project manager for a big account and he was only a lowly researcher. But even if he was almost invisible to most others she still saw him and actually found his insights useful. It was after that she had asked him out. A month into their dating he found out that she was the daughter of the owner but she just shrugged like it didn't matter. She liked him because of him, who her daddy was didn't change anything.

So here he was in a fancy hotel with a beautiful woman who not only took care of him but saw him for who he was. And they had the whole week together.

He stretched and sat up, the satin sheets cool against his skin. It was then he realized that he was naked and the day before came flooding back. His cheeks burnt red as he remembered the sales woman calling him Chrissy. He also remembered how sexy it felt to wear the pink panties, so much better than his regular underlings. Confused he fell back on the bed and pulled the cover over his head.

"Wake up sleepyhead" He felt Thea climb onto the bed and gently pull the cover down. She saw his face and kissed him gently. "I know you are confused sweetie, most people would be when they realize profound things about themselves. Things that they have a hard time accepting."

She crawled under the cover and snuggled up to him for comfort. She blew on his ear and he felt a shiver down his spine - A good shiver. "Most men would have a hard time accepting that they love how sexy they felt in women's lingerie. You were so much braver than most." She kissed him on the jaw and nuzzled his neck for a little while. He relaxed and closed his eyes again.

"But admit that you have never felt like you did yesterday? I could see that you really loved it and here in another city you can give yourself completely to the fantasy without fear of being exposed." She whispered these word in a seductive voice, dripping honey into his ear. He shivered again and he could feel a warmth between his legs. Thea seemed to notice this as well and he felt her hand caress his body slowly nearing his growing member.

He did a sharp intake of breath as her finger grazed his member. She threw the cover off of them and grabbed his hardening rod and started to slowly stroke it. "Did you know this is the worlds best lie detector?" He smiled, yes he had heard the stories.

"Lets try it." Now she sounded like the young naive Thea again as she felt sincerely enthusiastic about the prospect of trying to use his cock as a lie detector.

She stroked it to full hardness as she slowly crawled closer until he could feel her hot breath on his pubes. "It looks so good." She said out loud and she let her tongue lick the full length of it. He moaned loudly as she enveloped his head with her velvet mouth. As her tongue swirled around the sensitive organ he curled his toes and grabbed the sheets with his hands.

She grabbed it by the root as she looked up, meeting his gaze. "Close your eyes and think back on yesterday. Did you like how the satin panties felt against your cock?" She giggled as she felt the cock twitch. "You see, the cock never lies." She again took it in her mouth and played around with it for a minute pulling him closer to the sweet edge.

She again stopped and looked up at his face. This time he had his eyes closed looking lost in thought. "Imagine yourself wrapped in a pretty pink satin corset. It's hugging your curves giving you a feminine form. Gripping you like a satin vice guiding you." She could see him think and even if his face didn't show the bliss he felt when she asked about his panties she felt a clear twitch in his now rock hard member. Again she devoured it trying to get it as deep as she could without gagging.

Her questions confused him. The scenarios she painted up felt amazingly erotic and he would love nothing more than to stay here and feel the satin caress on his denuded body. But a small voice told him it was crazy. Next week he would be home again in his regular clothes and then all the weird ideas of dressing up in women's clothing would be madness. What would people say about him?

Thea's deep throating broke his train of thought and again he was taken close to the edge. He even felt the knot in the pit of his stomach just as she again stopped and watched his hips buck and moan at an invisible lover.

She realized the conflict he felt inside and decided to sneak one more question in before she would give him his just reward. "So sweetie a final question before your reward." She emphasized this with a slow lick. "Imagined looking in the mirror and instead of your face you saw the face of Chrissy. If you knew that you could be transformed into the most beautiful woman wouldn't you want to know how you would look?"

Again his face was full of thoughts but she could feel his cock twitch with no uncertainty how he felt when he thought about seeing himself as a woman. She climbed on top of him lying down on his chest kissing him. "You are amazing you know that?" She said between their kisses. He embraced her and rolled around getting on top of her. He stopped and drank in her naked form. Her flat stomach gave way to her breasts that looked large on her chest as they softly pooled and moved hypnotically with hard dark nipples pointing at him invitingly. Her brown tresses of hair almost covered her face and she looked adorable as she tried to spit out long hairs that had got stuck in her mouth in their tussle. He felt his heart swell and gently he let his cock slide inside her very wet core. It felt like the right word for it.

She moaned and met his gentle thrust with her hips urging him on. "Fuck me Chris, fuck me hard!" She panted. Her words spurred him on and he could not control his urges anymore. He started to fuck her as hard and fast as her could grabbing her thighs for leverage. The wet slaps just edged the young couple on and they started a frenzied fuck. He felt the orgasm rise fast and he froze in spasms as he emptied himself inside her.

She didn't quite cum but if felt good when he lost control and fucked her hard. Normally she didn't like it at all when men took charge but with Chris it felt good. Like roleplaying, they only pretended that he was in charge for a little while. That he was a man's man.

She hugged him close as he fell to the bed breathless and sticky with sweat. She could feel his cum slowly dribbling out of her and she squeezed her legs together feeling the hot wetness. For a minute they just lay there catching their breath and she could hear his heart calm down.

"So what do you want to do today" she asked trying to steer him toward the day ahead. He shrugged and she playfully punched his shoulder. "You horny beast you, we can't stay in bed all day to satisfy your animal lust" She said in a mock shocked voice. He blushed as it was exactly that he had been thinking of.

She creeped closer to him again climbing on top playfully holding his arms trapped above his head as if she could hold him down if he wanted to stand up. "I have another idea to satisfy your animal lust." Her eyes suddenly gleamed with mischief and he swallowed hard, thinking of yesterday. She felt his cock stir and she leaned in close and French kissed him letting her tongue invade his mouth. He always felt so helpless and pliable when she did that. It felt so natural so let her take the lead, she giving him pleasure and he just receiving it.

He raised his hips to try and steer his again hardening member between her legs but she sat down heavy on his stomach denying him the leverage. "I will let you wash me if you promise to wear your new lingerie to breakfast" with that she jumped off the bed and headed toward the bathroom. She wiggled her cute little but at him and looked over her shoulder as she disappeared around the corner.

He heard the shower start and he slowly rose from the bed. The sheets stuck to him and the sticky cold felt clammy against his skin. He hurried into the bathroom and stopped in the door to take in the view. He would never tire of her tight body all lathered up and wet. He suspected that there was a shower fetish in there somewhere too. She saw him and pressed herself against the glass blowing him a kiss. He again could feel his member twitch at the erotic sight. Her breast and hard nipples mashed against the glass.

He moved forward licking the glass where her hard dark nipples pressed against it. She opened the glass door and pulled him inside making him sputter from the water in his face. She hugged him close and nibbled his nipples. "I don't know what you do to me. You are turning me into an animal too" She let her fingers graze his cock and balls sending electric chocks straight to his brain.

She put her hands on his shoulders and with a gentle pressure she guided him down on the wet tile floor beneath her. He stared at her nude sex and her could see the lips parting invitingly. But she held him back as he leaned forward. "You need to decide first sweetie. You can kiss me only if you promise to wear your new sexy things to breakfast." She played with his hair affectionately as she looked into his eyes.

His thoughts went back to the day before. How good it had felt and he rationalized that no one would even see it under his regular clothes. It was safe and Thea would be happy, and that meant even more pleasure. He had never felt this much pleasure and affection in his whole life so he looked deep into her eyes and smiled as he pushed forward giving her nether lips a wet kiss. She made a happy sigh as she let him caress her sex with his tongue.

He really had a skilled tongue and in just a few minutes she felt her legs tremble as the orgasm hit her. She held on to his shoulders as she rode it out. "Thank you for that sweetheart, you can wash me now." She dropped a luxurious sponge in his lap and he started to lather it up and went to work.

He loved her feet and he started to lovingly clean them as he held them in his lap. She giggled as the sponged tickled her soles and she playfully stroked his hardening cock with her toes. He continued up her legs taking his job seriously occasionally giving the area he washed a gentle kiss. She started to moan as her gently washed her nether lips and ass. Ignoring this he rose and continued the cleansing ritual making sure her breasts where sparkling clean.

He steered her to the tiled bench on the side of the shower. He loved to wash her hair and he massaged the shampoo and conditioner into her scalp as she sighed with pleasure. "You make me feel amazing." She said in a drawn out tone as his finger went to work on her neck.

The shower had taken over thirty minutes and they both felt like prunes as they toweled off and headed back to the main room. She led him to the bed and had him sit down as she rummaged around in her suitcase. He felt excited and scared at the same time, but mostly excited. What did she have in store for him today?

She approached him with a pair of full white satin panties with pale pink stripes. She let the satin caress his face and it sent shivers down his spine. She kneeled down and motioned for him to step into them. When she pulled them up she did it almost agonizingly slow letting the heavy panties caress his hairless legs as they rose. She stopped at his knees and helped him stand before continuing. As they reached his groin his cock was achingly hard. She caressed his balls with the cool satin massaging them before taking his cock in her mouth letting it go deep. He swooned, seeing stars and took an unsteady step to regain balance. She started to jerk him off slowly and continued for several minutes before stopping.

He opened his eyes looking down on her. "Do you know what the best part of these panties are sweetie?" She said as she locked eyes with him. He shook his head no not trusting his voice.

"They are double lined so they have the same sexy and smooth satin on the inside as on the outside. That way you can feel their caress with every step. Isn't that like a dream come true?"

He nodded looking down at the somewhat bulky panties getting a sense of thrill knowing that he again was about to wear women's underwear. She again started the ministration and he felt an orgasm rise. Not at strong as before but he already had one not too long ago so he just let it wash over him. Thea didn't spill a drop as she sucked him dry not wanting to stain the panties within the first minutes.

He felt her fiddle with his now flaccid member and looked down. He felt her put his penis inside a sewn in pouch of some sort. When she was done she stood up and leaned in for a kiss. She let her tongue slip into his mouth as she French kissed him. He could taste some of his cum on her breath but she grabbed his ass and he just melted into her.

The panties felt really good as he moved around. His cock seemed to be tucked away between his legs but it didn't feel uncomfortable just like something holding it firmly. As if she could read his mind she said "That extra pouch will hold it down when you get horny again, and I know you will." She emphasized this with a kiss on the thigh as she helped him into the pale pink stockings taking extra care not to make a run in them.

The garter belt felt a little tight and with each step he could feel the straps tug, never letting him forget what he was wearing. Thea stepped back to look at her handiwork. "you look gorgeous Chris." And with a small pause she added "Or should I say Chrissy?" He blushed crimson and lowered his eyes.

He dressed in jeans and a t-shirt and threw on a hoody as he waited for Thea to get ready. She emerged from the bedroom with a pair of skintight jeans and an oversized shirt that exposed her shoulders in a very sexy way. She was clearly not wearing a bra he noted and felt a stirring in his panties.

She looked him over as if to see if he was presentable. She turned around and headed back into the bedroom while he looked a little perplexed. "Did you forget something?" He asked. She emerged a minute later with the hands behind her back.

He felt a nervous knot in his stomach as she approached him and kissed him with her hands still behind her back. "Would you do something for me?" She said in that pleading voice she knew he could not refuse.

"Of course I would" he answered and smiled nervously.

"Would you wear this to breakfast too?" Seeing his hesitance she added "For me?" She was holding up a piece of ivory colored fabric he couldn't quite figure out.

"What is it?"

"Remove your hoodie and t-shirt and I'll show you" she said in a more assertive voice now gaining the upper hand again. He slowly opened the hoodie and she moved in closer and helped him out of it taking the opportunity to caress his chest as she did it. She kissed him as she started to raise the t-shirt. "You will love it sweetie." She said between kisses.

He stood there with a bare chest as she helped him into the garment. It had spagetti straps and a white lacy border. The satin felt cool against his skin and he looked down on the very feminine top that shone in the light.

"It's called a slip and we girls wear it under our dresses and blouses. Doesn't it feel amazingly good?" She caressed his chest again and he felt the familiar warmth between his legs as his cock was held firm tucked away. She picked up the hoodie again and helped him into it zipping it up.

As the approached the door he froze. It was too much, everyone would see that he had women's clothing on. He started to shake and Thea took his arm gently and led him to the large mirror. She held him close and put her head on his shoulder.

"Look at yourself baby" she gently urged him as she intensely stared at his feet. He slowly looked at himself in the mirror meeting her comforting gaze. "What do you see?"

He studied himself in the mirror from head to toe. He could see nothing out of the ordinary and slowly the shivers subsided. "See? You look like Chris and no one will see or suspect that under your regular clothes you are a sexy creature" She kissed him on the cheek and gently steered him towards the door again.

This time he didn't resist and it wasn't until they had reached the large and busy breakfast room that he again started to feel doubts. She sat him down close to the exit and with a kiss she told him that she would fetch him breakfast. He didn't eat much but Thea's constant chatter kept him calm and as they left he felt at ease. He even laughed at her joke that it was good that he only had a glass of juice and some fruit because a girl has to think of her figure.

Thea wanted to ask the concierge something so they headed toward the main lobby. It was a huge lobby area all in marble with a large front desk on one side and on the other side you had upscale shops right next to the entrance to the piano bar. He remembered how nervous he had been when she had given him a small wrapped gift and then said that he should open it in the mens room. It had taken him almost half an hour to gather his courage to go back to the bar. Now he was glad that he did. Without thinking he rubbed his legs together and felt the erotic feeling of rasping stockings.

Suddenly he froze. Across the lobby he could see the sales lady from last night and she was heading in his general direction. He started to panic when he felt Thea slip and arm around him for support. She also saw Tonia and waved to her. Chris wanted to sink through the floor as she saw them and came over.

"Good morning you two," She said, sounding happy to see them.

"Hey Tonia and thank you for yesterday" Thea answered and smiled.

"What are you two kids up to today then?" she asked. Thea hugged him closer.

"Nothing we just had a great breakfast and now we are heading out to see the sights". Chris stood silent the whole time just praying that she wouldn't do anything crazy.

"So, how did the purchases fit?" Tonia asked in an amused voice.

"They were perfect" Thea answered and leaned in as if to say something secret. "He's wearing them now, do you want to see?"

He gasped "Thea?" he said louder than anticipated.

The raven hair beauty sensed the reluctance and just smiled at them. "Maybe another time, I really need to go open the store." She lowered her voice looking at Chris. "But I'm sure they look lovely on you Chrissy" He didn't think he could be any redder and he watched Tonia leave and turned to Thea looking angry.

"How could you? This is between you and me! You had no right." He was almost hysterical. Thea took hold of his hands and looked him in the eyes. She leaned in for a kiss but he turned his head away.

"You should see your hardon right now sweetheart, I think you secretly want to show Tonia all your pretty things" She looked around and nobody was watching them and with that she grabbed his hard member that strained between his legs wanting to be free.

He gasped and completely lost his train of thought. How could he be horny? Was there something wrong with him? Did he want to show the woman his lingerie? He felt so confused he started to tear up. She hugged him close letting his face hide in her shoulder. He hugged her hard and silently cried for a minute before he could collect himself. She whispered comforting words in his ear as she held him close. "Shh, I know it's confusing and scary but you are doing so well. You are the bravest and sexiest person I have ever met, I will always be here for you."

12