Pretty Little Summer Dresses - 10 Years Later

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Shannon laughed. "Junior! Is that what you call your thing?"

"Yes Shannon, that's what me and your mum call my cock. But if you want your own name for it, just tell me." I answered.

"I suppose Junior will do," she replied, "so do I tell mum I've met Junior?"

"She will be delighted to hear that you've had him inside you, honey. Now get into position like I said," I instructed.

Shannon got between Maddy's thighs and started to lick her. I climbed onto the bed and had to push Shannon's legs apart as she had hem tight together. When I was in position, I said to her, "Like I explained to Maddy last night, Shannon, this will hurt at first but you should soon start to enjoy the feeling."

"Uh huh," she mumbled with her mouth buried in Maddy.

I gently placed the head of my cock up against her, thankfully, wet pussy and pushed in.

"Owww," screamed Shannon.

Maddy was stroking her head, "It's okay Shan," she said, "it will feel better soon."

Shannon had stopped licking Maddy's pussy as she concentrated on what was happening to her pussy. As her hymen popped, a trickle of blood came from her pussy, smearing the side of my cock. I continued to push into her until I was fully inside her and then rested, letting her get used to the feeling.

"That feels so big," she said, "Are they all that big?"

"I think I'm a bit above average, both in length and thickness," I answered, "but they come a lot bigger believe me – I've seen them." My mind drifted back to my birthday party all those years ago and the cocks those barmen had!

"Are you bi-sexual as well, then?" panted Shannon, still getting used to my cock inside her.

"No," I responded, "I said saw not played with." Although that brought thoughts of Rover's cock in my mouth to mind. I wonder, I thought, am I?

Shaking the possibility from my head, I concentrated on the job in hand. I slowly started to withdraw and pump back into Shannon, building up a nice steady rhythm as she went back to licking Maddy's pussy.

"This makes great viewing," said Maddy, "Is she nice and tight, Daddy?"

I groaned. "You don't know what effect you have on me when you call me that Maddy," I said. "It makes me want to bury my cock in you again."

Shannon pulled her mouth away from Maddy to say, "Daddy, it's my turn. My little pussy is only experiencing your lovely cock for the first time. Please keep it in me." She turned her head to look at me with pleading eyes.

"Don't worry sweetie," I responded, "Daddy is going to fill your pussy with his cum first and then we can see what's left for Maddy."

"Thank you, Daddy," said Shannon. She returned to Maddy's pussy and bit it lightly causing Maddy to cry out.

"That's for trying to take my Daddy's cock away from me," said Shannon, "now behave and I will make you cum with my tongue."

So there we were; me fucking Shannon in doggy position, while she was eating Maddy out. My forward thrusts were pushing Shan's head further up against Maddy; it was almost like my movements were causing Shannon to tongue fuck Maddy.

My phone rang and from the ring-tone I knew it was Dawn. I stretched across and answered it, giving her a very quick run-down of what was happening.

"Oooh, show me," she said.

As we were on facetime, I angled the phone towards where the action was and held it there for about thirty seconds. When I positioned the phone so that I could see Dawn again, I could see that one of her arms was moving regularly.

"Are you..." I began.

"Yes," she answered, "I'm masturbating to the sight of you fucking my daughter while she is eating her best friend out. Do you think they would be up for a foursome, when I get back?"

"I'll leave you to discuss that one with Shannon," I said, "fucking her step-dad is one thing; getting involved with her mum's pussy is something else!"

"Okay, stud, I'll leave you to it. You don't mind if I get some action while I'm out here do you?" she asked.

"Course not Dawn," I responded, "just don't go finding a cock you prefer to mine!"

She laughed and then was gone.

I put the phone down and returned my attention to the job (or pussy) in hand, grabbing Shannon by the sides and pulling her back towards me as I was thrusting forwards. She was deliciously tight, her juices lubricating my movements, and I felt like I was in heaven although what I was doing was more likely to take me to hell!

Maddy's moans were getting louder by the minute and I could tell she must be nearing orgasm. I wanted to try to make them come at the same time and withdrew my cock, replacing it with my mouth. I licked her gap and sucked on her clit, causing a muffled groan to escape her mouth and then she came, her pussy thrust towards me in total abandon as Maddy's juices gushed all over her face. As soon as I knew she had come, I placed my cock at the entrance to her pussy again and pushed him in with all the force I could muster, causing her to cry out as my cock stretched her pussy again.

"That is so fucking good," she said.

Maddy was now lying on her side, kissing Shannon and fingering her own pussy, bringing the coated fingers to their joint mouths where they licked and sucked on them.

"I've decided I'm definitely bi," said Shannon, between gasps for breath, "I love the feel of a cock inside me much better than a dildo."

I smacked her right buttock; she moaned.

"That's for using your mother's toys without asking," I said.

I smacked her again.

"And that's for enjoying the smack too much."

She moaned again, as if encouraging me to continue smacking her, now bright pink, bottom.

"I've always imagined Mrs Wilberforce doing that," said Shannon.

"You little perv," said Maddy, "no wonder you're always late with the assignments!"

I smacked her again and to my surprise, this triggered another orgasm in her. My cock was engulfed in her juices and decided to join in, my seed pumping into her – my balls were totally drained by the time I'd finished and as I pulled my cock out, it was followed by a trail of cum mixed with her juices. Maddy rushed round to Shannon's pussy and began licking all of the juices she could find.

When she was finished, she said "Yummy."

We were all too tired to try anything else for the time being and I suggested we go downstairs and watch some "home movies." I let Shannon flick through our private collection and she selected one titled, "Fun at the kennels." With Taylor living in Ireland, Ashley had taken over the role of "dog-walker" and her and Sparkle and Rover were still occasional visitors.

I put the disc into the player and sat down. I was still naked, but the two girls had slipped on one of Shannon's loose-fitting t-shirts each. Maddy sat on my lap, making sure that my cock was between her legs and Shannon sat next to me. The scene started with Ashley walking into the bedroom with Dawn and I naked on top of the bed. Ashley was dressed, skimpily, but dressed, and Sparkle and Rover were stark naked, as they should be as dogs.

Having watched the film before, I was more interested in watching the expressions on Maddy and Shannon's faces as the role-playing progressed. When Ashley whacked Sparkles backside with her lead for being a naughty doggy, Shannon moaned. It seemed like our little Shannon had a very submissive side to her; something I would definitely bear in mind in future. It didn't go unnoticed by Maddy either, as she reached across and tweaked Shannon's nearest nipple, causing a small yelp of pain. The two girls were engrossed as Sparkle and Rover performed all sorts of sexual acts on Dawn, Ashley and myself, not to mention each other, as they played out their obedient dog roles. My cock was aching to have some more fun and I lifted Maddy up and repositioned her so that when she sat down again, my cock was inside her. She moaned and reached down rubbing her clit as she slowly rotated her pussy on me. Not to be outdone, Shannon had lifted up Maddy's shirt and was sucking on her nipple whilst cupping the other breast with one of her hands.

"Can I move in?" joked Maddy, as she enjoyed the combined attention she was getting from Shannon and me.

"You'd have to share a bed," I stated, despite the fact that we had two guest rooms.

"I'd be disappointed if I didn't," moaned Maddy as Shannon bit her nipple.

"Oh fuck, I'm gonna come again," she screamed, just as on the screen I was shooting a load of cum into the faces of Sparkle and Ashley.

"This film is so hot," said Maddy, "Shan, your mum has a very tasty looking pussy."

"You're welcome to come another time and try it Maddy," I said, "I'm sure Dawn would like to give you a good licking too."

"Mmmm, that sounds hot," said Maddy.

My cock was being nicely squeezed by Maddy's tight love-tube as we continued to watch the film; Rover now had his cock in Sparkle's arse, while I was doing the same to Dawn on the screen as she was licking out Ashley's rear.

"Oooh anal, I don't think I'd like that," said Shannon, "my butt-hole is too tiny."

"You'd be surprised what you could get in there with the right preparation," I said to her, "as you get older you might change your mind – don't rule anything out necessarily."

With the vision of me pumping in and out of Dawn's arse on the screen, I lowered Maddy to the carpet and went about pumping her pussy for all I was worth, exploding inside her again and pulling out of her to aim my last couple of shots at her arse and back. Shannon knelt down beside us and started to lick my cum off of Maddy's back before, after a moments hesitation, lowering her tongue to Maddy's arsehole and starting to lick the cum that was there.

Maddy gasped, "Oh Shannon baby, that feels so good. Keep on doing that honey – I've never been licked there before – I can't tell you how good that feels." She lowered her face and chest onto the carpet, leaving her arse stuck up in the air. I tagged Shannon out and replaced her tongue with mine – I wanted a lick at this fresh booty, feeling somewhat aggrieved that Shannon had beaten me to it. Her little bud was winking at me as I toyed with it; I pulled her cheeks apart and slipped the tip of my tongue into her, causing her to gasp.

"Oh God, yes," she said, "If this is anything to go by, I want to try anal!"

"Okay Maddy," I said, "if you're really sure but let's go back to the bedroom. I've got some lube up there to get you ready to take a cock."

The three of us trooped back upstairs. Maddy and Shannon lay on the bed next to each other with Maddy face down. She was holding Shannon's hand for comfort. I got the lube out of the bedside drawer and poured some into the palm of my hand, coating my fingers in it before placing them at Maddy's sweet young bum.

"Shannon, honey, would you do me a favour and pull her cheeks apart for me?" I asked,

Shannon got up on her knees and pulled Maddy's bum cheeks as far apart as she could get them.

"That's good. Thank you honey," I said as I placed a couple of lubricated fingers on Maddy's moist arse and began to spread the gel around, getting it all nice and wet.

"Mmm, that feels nice," said Maddy.

I slipped a finger into her up to the first knuckle and rested it there, letting her get used to it. A tear formed in the corner of her eye.

"Do you want me to stop?" I asked.

"No," she said, "not just yet anyway. I want to try and do this."

I rotated my finger slowly, feeling her arse gripping it – the view was so hot as I watched my finger pushing further into her arse. Her moans were becoming more of the variety showing pleasure as she got used to having a finger in her. After it was fully inserted I rotated it again, trying to encourage her arse to open up more. I removed my finger, put some more lube on it and some more on her anus and pushed two fingers against her. She pushed her bum back against me, wanting the fingers inside her. She gave out a small yelp as the two fingers started their journey in but her arse was now becoming more welcoming and it didn't take too long before they were both fully inserted. I moved them apart from each other, causing Maddy to groan.

"Give me your cock," she said.

"I need to stretch you a bit more first," I responded, removing my fingers before adding a third.

"Ohh fuuuuuck," cried Maddy, "Give me your cock – I can take it!"

Never one to knowingly disappoint a lady, I retracted my fingers and placed the tip of my knob against her rear door. Pressing gently, he began his way in as I pulled her cheeks apart. Shannon was still kneeling beside Maddy, but she had both hands on her pussy with, as far as I could see, at least three fingers inside herself, her hand was pumping furiously and a glazed look had come over her eyes.

"More, give me more," cried Maddy.

I pushed Junior further in, enjoying the tightness of her arse wrapped around my cock. My third virgin hole of the weekend, I thought, - wonder if I get to complete the set? Maddy was now moving her arse slowly on my cock, little mews of pleasure escaping her lips. I reached down and grabbed both her cheeks, giving them a good squeeze – such a nice young butt – soft but firm. I massaged the cheeks as I was driving my cock into her; she felt so good beneath me and I knew that I couldn't last much longer.

"Do you want me to come in you?" I asked.

"God, yes," she replied, "I want to know what it feels like to have cum shooting in my arse."

I picked up my pace, pumping her little arsehole for all I was worth and then it happened; a stream of cum poured out of me, hitting her anal walls. I continued to pump until the cum dried up and then pulled out of her and collapsed on the bed beside her.

"That was amazing," she said, "thank you for taking both my virginities this weekend."

"The pleasure, young lady, was all mine. Believe me," I replied.

Shannon was still masturbating and Maddy and I watched as she brought herself off; she collapsed face down across Maddy's bare arse making small whimpering sounds as her pussy pulsed from her exertions.

"Would anyone like a drink?" I asked; sex always makes me thirsty, must be all those fluids leaving the body!

"Yes please," they both responded.

I return with three waters, which we all gulp down – clearly they were as thirsty as me.

"Who fancies a shower?" I enquire.

"You've not long had one," states Shannon.

"Yes, but not a shared one. The shower is big enough for all three of us – why don't we wash each other's backs – as well as anything else that takes our fancy?"

Maddy giggled and jumped up from the bed, running to the shower-room. Shannon and I followed on, walking hand-in-hand. By the time we got there, Maddy was already in the shower with the water running. We wasted no time in joining her. I grabbed the shower gel and poured some into my hands, lathering both sets of breasts at the same time. Shannon was gathering the soap off her breasts and lathering up Maddy's butt, which was leaking cum.

I lowered myself to my knees and started licking Maddy's pussy, her legs almost buckled underneath her so I gently pushed her back until she was up against the shower wall before attacking her pussy with fervour. Shannon was now sucking on Maddy's tits as my tongue was probing her pussy. I stood up and persuaded Maddy to get on all fours, with her head between Shannon's thighs as I knelt behind her and pushed my cock into her soaking pussy. Shannon was squirming from the attention she was getting from Maddy's tongue and I just stopped what I was doing for a while to enjoy the show; she was pinching her own nipples as Maddy's tongue worked its way into her pussy. Shannon had her eyes shut, enjoying the feeling of Maddy's yearned for tongue working its magic. I began to pump into Maddy. The water splashing off her back as I pillaged her hole, owning her, making her my own little cum slut.

Maddy was moaning as much as she could – Shannon had her hands on her head, holding her mouth tight against her pussy.

"That's it Maddy," moaned Shannon, "keep eating my pussy – I'm gonna cum and my juices are going to spray all over your face."

I watched as Shannon pulled Maddy's face slightly away, she came so much it almost looked like she was pissing on Maddy. Maddy's mouth was open, she was swallowing some of the cum as well as water that was spraying into her mouth. I was so turned on that Junior shot his load into her pussy again. As I pulled out and stood up, Maddy turned around and sucked my cock into her mouth, licking the cum coating off of it and sucking on my balls.

We finished showering, though it took longer than it should have with several moments spent lathering parts that had already been washed two or three times previously, got out of the shower and towelled each other dry. As I was towelling down Shannon's breasts, I kissed her, my tongue entering her mouth and savouring her taste. Maddy was wiping my back at the same time; she got onto her knees to do the backs of my thighs and I felt her lips plant several kisses on my arse cheeks.

Eventually we were all dried and returned to the bedroom to get dressed. Mandy was calling round on the pretext of taking Maddy shopping; but her real reason was to get the "ins and outs" (quite literally) of her daughter losing her virginity. I was first dressed and went downstairs to await Mandy's arrival, leaving the girls toying with each other while choosing what undies to wear.

When the doorbell rang, I let Mandy in and we went through to the kitchen. She was in a short, white dress with lavender flowers on. I love Mandy's legs; she isn't particularly tall but her legs seem to go on forever – the thighs just thickening nicely as they disappear under the hem of her dress. She sat at the table, revelling in the story of how I got her daughter into my bed and wanted every little detail of her losing her virginity, how many times we did it and Maddy's reaction. When I related to her that she had also had her first lesbian experience with Shannon, she was moaning and her hand was between her legs.

"Bob," she said, "I haven't had a cock in a week; any chance of a quickie now while the girls are still upstairs?"

Without responding, I got up from my chair, lifted Mandy up and bent her over the table, face down. I lifted up the hem of her dress; as expected, no panties. My trousers were soon down around my ankles as I drove Junior into Mandy's familiar pussy. After two twenty-year olds, she seemed quite loose but she was very wet and Junior was certainly enjoying his third pussy of the morning. The door opened and the girls walked in.

"Mum," said Madison, "what are you doing?" as she looked incredulously at the sight before her.

"Come on Maddy," I said, "I would have thought that was blatantly obvious!"

The two of them just stood there and watched as I pounded Mandy's pussy, erupting in a matter of moments and filing her up with my cum.

"Thank you, Bob, I needed that," she said, before turning to Maddison and saying, "Right you, in the car. I believe you have some stories to tell me."

Mandy winked at me as she left with Maddy in tow.

"What now, daddy?" enquired Shannon.

"Well, honey, why don't we go back to the living room and watch another film or two? Who knows, it might inspire some more playtime?"

The rest of the day was spent watching our home porn with Shannon pointing out what she wanted to try and what she didn't. She even expressed an interest in a threesome with her mother, which kind of surprised me, but I certainly wasn't going to turn that opportunity down!

Happy days!!