Pretty Little Summer Dresses Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I just love the taste of our combined juices," she said, "You've made me even hornier than I was. I hope you've got plenty of stamina."

I got up from the bed and retrieved the wine glasses, handing her one as I sat down on the bed with my back up against the headrest; Jess got up and sat beside me taking a sip of her wine as her hand fondled my flaccid cock.

"How good is your recovery," she asked.

I looked at her and smiled, "With a little help from a friend, I think Bob Junior should be ready for more action fairly soon."

"Oh good," she said, putting her wine glass down and lowering her mouth to my cock.

"Mmmm," she said, "still tastes of me. I do love the taste of my pussy juices."

As she sucked my cock, her hand moved between her legs and she began to gently rub her pussy, concentrating on her clit. I could tell she was really getting heated up; there was a squelching noise coming from between her legs where her juices had started to flow and I wanted nothing more than to taste her again.

I lowered myself down the bed so that I was lying flat, her hungry mouth following my cock all the way, and I grabbed her legs, pulling them over me so that her pussy was directly above my mouth. She knew what was coming and lowered her pussy to my waiting tongue. I was treated to a sopping wet pussy coated in her sweet pussy juice. Her head was now bobbing up and down on my reviving member as I explored the outer folds of her pussy with my tongue, savouring her taste and probing each nook and cranny. She lowered her butt a bit more and suddenly I was staring at her little rosebud; it looked so sweet and so fucking inviting. I was going to have to take this cautiously; not knowing how she felt about being touched there. I reached up with my hands and grabbed her arse cheeks, squeezing and caressing them. A moan escaped her mouth, the vibrations of which made my cock twitch. I was sure I was leaking pre-cum into her little gobbling mouth. My hands were slowly moving around her butt cheeks, getting closer and closer together until the fingers were overlapping as I squeezed her cheeks together and then released them. Her anus disappeared from view and then came back as if playing hide and seek. Fingers slowly worked down the insides of her cheeks, caressing all the way. Jess was almost whimpering as she continued to suck Bobby boy and it seemed to me she was pushing her arse towards me. "In for a penny," I thought as I finally built up the nerve to lightly touch her little hole; she flinched at the first touch and I thought she was going to pull away. Instead she took her mouth from off my cock and said, "Lick it Rob and if you lick it well enough I just might let you fuck it!"

Before she'd finished her sentence, my mouth left her pussy and was attacking her little brown entrance. I had never licked a butthole before, but this girl was just so damn hot I was gonna do anything she wanted. My tongue slipped over the slightly wrinkled skin of her butt; the taste was just like any other part of her body which alleviated the nagging doubt in the back of my mind and I began my task in earnest. Coating the sweet little hole with my saliva and making Jess squirm. She had stopped sucking my cock so that she could sit more upright and give me better access to her arse but she was stroking my cock with one of her hands in time with my licks; her other hand was busy working her clit and pussy. I pulled her cheeks apart which opened up the hole slightly and dipped the tip of my tongue into her; this caused Jess to orgasm and she screamed as she did so and a pool of her juices leaked onto my neck and chest. As she came she increased the pace of her hand stroking my cock and I had my second coming of the night. Once Jess realised I was shooting my second load, she lowered her head and took all but the first spray in her mouth and swallowed greedily until my balls were drained. She then released my cock from her mouth and lay her head on my groin. I think she drifted off to sleep for about ten minutes as she lay still and her breathing got heavier but she was soon alert again and sat beside me reaching for her wine.

"What have you got in mind for round three?" she enquired.

"I think I need some rest first," I responded, "Can I get you anything? I'm gonna get a glass of water."

"Yeah, I'll have one of those as well," she said, "Thirsty work this, despite the drink you gave me." She smiled after saying this. "You're a bit of a stud aren't you."

"Must be all those pent-up sexual urges," I answered as I made my way to the kitchen.

When I returned with the two glasses, Jess was sparko on the covers. I pulled the covers over her and got into the other side of the bed, the wrong side for me but what the hell. I sat up and downed my pint of water whilst watching her sleep. When finished I switched off the lights and snuggled down next to Jess, putting my arm around her sleeping figure and breathing in her smell as I drifted off to sleep.

I was awoken some time later by the feeling of a mouth on Bob Junior; I'd never been awoken that way before but would recommend it to anyone; sod alarm clocks just give me an alarm clock! I pulled the covers off of us so that I could see her in action but as soon as I did this she stopped, looked at me and smiled.

"Hello sleepy," she said.

I just grinned at her in my sleepy state. "Now about round three," she said, "Any ideas?"

The possibilities running through my mind were endless; I looked at my cock and he was sure ready to go again. I decided to opt for my favourite position, "Do you like doggy style?" I asked.

"I like anything and everything," she answered, getting on all fours and wagging her back-side at me.

I got up on my knees and positioned myself behind that gorgeous rear; before starting I lowered my head and kissed both her cheeks. I then positioned my cock at the entrance to her vagina and began to slowly insert my tool. As fast as I was pushing forward, she was pushing back. "That's it baby," she said, "impale me with your big cock."

I grunted as her bottom met the end of my shaft. I paused and held her waist, enjoying the feeling of her tight pussy cocooning my cock. It was the tightest pussy I had ever fucked, and I was going to savour every single moment. She looked back at me and said "Well?"

I looked again at her stunning face and began pumping in and out of her pussy, which squelched with her juices as I was pumping.

"That's better stud," she said as she gripped hold of the sheet to steady herself. As I withdrew, she moved forward and when I pushed in, she moved back; both our bodies in unison fucking the other. She was making small grunting noises as my cock filled her hole and she used one of her hands to start rubbing her clit. My hands were in wonderland as I squeezed her arse, stroked her back and her neck and reached around for a handful of boob. "I need more fucking hands," I thought, as they moved from one pleasure zone to the next. Juices were leaking out of her pussy and coating her upper thighs; God, this is sure one sexy woman I thought as I continued to pump into her welcoming hole.

"Let me taste us," she suddenly said and before I knew it she was off my cock and her mouth was engulfing me yet again. She sucked on my cock for about thirty seconds, making purring sounds again as she enjoyed the taste of herself on my knob and then she pushed me backwards so that I was flat on my back. She got on top of me, facing away and I watched as she lowered her gorgeous pussy onto my twitching cock; her arse looked amazing and I felt like I wanted to lick it out again although that was currently impossible. She had turned me into an arse licker!

Instead I lay on my back and watched as she rode me, occasionally turning her head to see the look on my face. I reached my hands up and grabbed her buttocks before finding her anus and gently stroking it.

"That's it baby, finger me," she said.

I took my index finger and sucked on it, trying to coat it with as much saliva as possible before guiding it to her rear entrance. I pulled on one of her cheeks and she reached back and pulled the other so that a small opening appeared. I gently edged my finger in and she panted, "Oh yeah, baby, give it to me."

Her anus was small and tight, and it was proving difficult to make progress. I withdrew my finger and gathered some of the slippery juices from her thighs and rubbed them over her back-door coating her beautiful little brown eye and occasionally inserting my finger; each time I was able to get it further in till I was up to my second knuckle. She began riding again and I was able to fuck her arse with my finger in time to her thrusts, her breathing was becoming heavy and I sensed that she was on the verge of another orgasm. As she sped up her movements I had to remove my finger for fear of it getting broken. I tentatively brought it up to my mouth and licked it and then sucked hard on it; it seemed so dirty it was so damn sexy. Jess was now rubbing her clit vigorously as she continued to ride before letting out one almighty scream and throwing herself forward on the bed. She was now moaning softly as she continued to lightly play with herself.

"Thanks for the ride, Rob," she said, "You've sure got a pussy pleaser there! Don't worry. I know you haven't come yet - I'm going to remedy that."

She crawled up the bed until her face was level with my cock and entered just the very tip into her mouth as her hand enveloped the shaft and began stroking. I had a birds-eye view of this sexy young woman masturbating my cock while her tongue played with the knob, once in a while inserting the tip into my pisshole. That old familiar feeling was coming again, and I warned her that I was about to shoot my load.

"Where do you want to shoot it?" she enquired.

The possibilities played around in my mind briefly before I said, "On your tits."

She moved slightly up the bed while continuing to stroke my cock and then I started firing; about six or seven streams of cum hit her peachy breasts before she decided she wanted another taste and took the last few dribbles in her mouth.

"Okay, big boy, you need to clean me up again," she said, lying flat on her back.

I moved down the bed and started to lick my cum off of her shapely tits but this time, once I had a mouthful I raised my mouth to hers and transferred the cum to her hungry mouth. She took this eagerly and her tongue swirled around in my mouth trying to ensure that she got every last drop. I repeated this about five or six times until I had cleared her boobs of pretty much all of my cream and then we both pulled the covers over us and drifted off to sleep, my right hand full of sticky breast.

12