Pretty Little Summer Dresses Ch. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Fuck," she said, "that feels good but don't push it in any further unless I say so. I'm just not sure I can take it."

I resumed my licking of her clit and fingering her love hole as she continued to move her hips. Whether knowingly or not, she was responsible for my finger going further into her arse but I, sure as hell, wasn't going to complain. As I pressed my tongue hard on her swollen clit she screamed out and came, juices soaking my face and the bed cover beneath us. I swear it was the biggest orgasm she had had during our sessions together. I extracted my fingers and sucked the juices off them; her taste was like the crème de la crème of pussy juice and I couldn't get enough of it. I would lick that woman's pussy until my tongue dropped off through exhaustion, given half the chance.

Although Dawn had, initially collapsed on the bed, it was only a matter of seconds before she had spun around and wrapped her lips around my meat. She took my length all the way in her luscious lips and slowly withdrew, coating my length with her saliva as she went.

"I want you to blow your load in my mouth," she said, before working her mouth over my cock again. This time she only took about half of it in her mouth while she grabbed the bottom of my shaft and began stroking. With her sucking, stroking and my thrusting, I was soon filling her mouth with my seed. She couldn't cope with the full course and some of it dribbled out of the corners of her mouth and dripped down onto the bed. Once I had finished coming, I withdrew from her mouth and lay on the bed next to her.

"Thanks," I said, "You are one hell of a fuck."

"Glad you still think so, with all the competition I've got," she replied.

I chuckled. It was true; I had gone from a persistent masturbator to a man with several "girlfriends" on the go. How much one coffee can change your life.

I rose from the bed to collect our wine glasses, replenishing mine in the process, and brought them into the bedroom. We both sat up in bed, drinking our wine and, well at least on my part, contemplating how life had changed these last couple of months.

I turned to look at Dawn and wondered how Dan could be such an arsehole. Sure, she was no Miss World, but here was an attractive woman with a sexy body and a healthy sexual appetite -- all she wanted was for her sexual needs to be met. His loss -- my gain!

I ran my fingers through her hair and as she turned to look at me I said, "You are wonderful." I kissed her lips and she responded eagerly, her tongue seeking mine to carry out a slippery dance. Our wine glasses were hastily placed on the bedside table before I took her in my arms and kissed her deeply, my arms held her to me, there was to be no escape for her! I climbed on top of her and pulled at her legs so that she was flat on her back, before lowering my mouth and loving her breasts. Her legs parted invitingly and Junior found his way to her love nest. Seconds later I was inside her; her warm, wet pussy caressing my cock as I stroked in and out. She pulled my head from her breasts and pulled it up to her mouth where she proceeded to kiss me, her tongue working its magic inside my mouth. Although it was less than five minutes since my previous eruption, I felt that familiar feeling in my balls. This time I was going to cum where I wanted to! I extracted my cock from her lovely pussy and stroked it several times before my cum erupted. I hit all my targets, her pussy, both breasts and finally her face. She was now my cum slut!

I was amazed by her reaction. She used her fingers to wipe the cum from her face and sucked them into her mouth; she then did the same with the cum on her breasts before reaching down and massaging the pussy cum into her pussy and over her clit, She actually came from this last act as she worked her clit furiously, using my cum as lubrication.

I looked at my watch. It was barely ten o'clock and she had already orgasmed three times. My mind started to wander to world records but my attention was drawn to a warm feeling in my groin as her hand encompassed my cock and started stroking.

"How is Junior holding up?" she asked.

"He is so turned on by you, I think he could go all night," I answered.

"That's the right answer," she said as she once again lowered her mouth and started to suck on my cock.

I encouraged her to swivel round and soon my head was buried between her thighs yet again. There was a different taste this time and it dawned on me that I was probably licking some of my own cum amongst her juices. "What the hell!" I thought as I continued to lap at her inviting pussy.

Just then a phone rang. "Christ," said Dawn, "that's Shannon's ring tone -- what the hell has gone wrong?"

She jumped out of bed and ran to get her phone from her bag. I listened in to Dawn's side of the conversation, concerned that things had gone tits up at the sleepover and that she needed picking up now.

Apparently, Shannon had decided to facetime her mum and Dawn, being in a rush had taken little care about what she was showing on the phone.

"Because I've just come out of the shower," was Dawn's response to one question. Followed by "Well it is our flat. Where else do you think I'd be taking a shower?"

When the call ended, Dawn came back to the bedroom wearing a sexy little negligee.

"Where on earth were you hiding that?" I asked.

"There's not much of it, so it fits in my bag quite easily," she answered, "You like?"

"It's very sexy," I answered, "the only problem is you won't be wearing it long. So, what did Shannon want?"

"It's good news," she said, "I was supposed to be picking her up at twelve but now she's staying for tea and I don't need to get there till half-seven."

"I might need a Viagra," I joked, before pulling her towards me. She squealed as my hands drifted over her body, squeezing on my favourite bits in the sexy nightwear.

Dawn decided that she wanted to ride me and clambered on top. Junior was ready, as ever, and she guided him into her honeypot, just sitting on my lap and clenching her vaginal muscles as she played with my nipples. She bent down and sucked on them, causing them to stand to attention as best they could. I stroked her hair as I thrust Junior further into his goal. This snapped her attention back to the job in hand, or pussy at least, and she started to ride me with passion. Her breasts were bouncing up and down invitingly but just out of reach, so I had to be content with just watching those babies as they danced. Dawn was panting as she gyrated on my cock and I guessed she was close to yet another orgasm. Her pace increased and I think I came before she did as my explosion hit her inner walls which, I swear, caused her to coat my cock and balls with her honey flavoured juices.

She collapsed on me exhausted and I reached across and turned off the lamp. Shortly after, Dawn was asleep on my chest, my cock still inside her pussy. I daren't move for fear of waking her, so I lay there, listening to her even breathing and eventually drifted off to sleep myself.

It was dark when I was awoken by Dawn returning to the bedroom.

"Sorry," she said, "I needed to pee."

"As we're both awake," I said, "how about we share a shower. Don't know about you but I'm feeling a bit sticky."

"It's the middle of the night," said Dawn.

"So," I responded, "It's not like we have to rush around in the morning. We can stay in bed as long as we like."

Somewhat reluctantly, it seemed, Dawn followed me back to the bathroom, where I turned on the shower and let it run to get to the right temperature. After checking the water, I got in and beckoned for Dawn to follow me.

"This is why I had such a large shower installed," I told her, "I envisaged showering with my lover on a regular basis. This is the first time I've actually been able to use it for how I intended."

After standing under the shower, just letting the water run over our bodies for a couple of minutes, I got the shower gel and poured some into my hand and then some into Dawn's. I started to lather her breasts and she started on my chest and abdomen, the feeling of my soapy hand sliding over her breasts was delightful and I spent longer than necessary ensuring that her breasts were clean of any residual cum. Equally enjoyable was the feeling of her soaping my upper body and I bent down to kiss her, getting some water in my mouth in the process.

Her hand went towards my groin, but I turned her around and starting to lather her back, occasionally reaching my hands around to grab some boob, as I soaped her body. My hands moved lower and I started to lather her arse cheeks, the smooth skin felt even more inviting coated in soap and I imagined massaging my cum into her butt. Gently I moved one hand towards her crack and slid a couple of fingers between her cheeks, soaping up her cute anus. This caused her to gasp and I took my opportunity and slid a soapy finger into her butt hole, easing it in and out like a miniature cock. Her hands were up against the shower wall as she took extra support; her legs were on the point of giving way. I showered the soap off and bent down on my knees so that I could kiss her butt, her moans were slowly getting louder as my tongue worked its way over her butt to her crack, before licking her little rosebud and gently poking into her.

"Christ, Bob," she said, "you sure know how to make a shower pleasurable. Stand up now, I want to make sure that cock of yours is nice and clean."

I stood and Dawn turned around and got to her knees. She held my cock with one hand and stroked it a couple of times before opening her mouth, getting a spray of water from the shower for her efforts. Her mouth engulfed Junior and she slowly moved her mouth up and down my shaft, using her tongue to lick me as she went. My cock grew and continued to grow in response to her pampering and her mouth had to stretch around it as it grew inside her. Her eyes were widening as she stared up into mine. After a while, she asked me to turn around and she lathered up my butt and even cleaned my butt hole with a finger, although she didn't try to put it in me, much to my disappointment.

Finishing our shower, we towelled each other dry, spending an inordinately long time on our favourite bits, before returning to bed all fresh and ready for some more action.

Dawn returned to the lounge to "get something from her bag," while I settled down under the duvet. When Dawn returned to the bedroom she was wearing the sexy negligee again.

"Turn over," she said, "I want to give you a back massage."

I lay on my front with my head turned to the side so that I could catch a glimpse of her. She climbed on top of me, one leg astride each side of my back and settled down on me. I could feel her moist pussy pressed against my lower back as her hands started work on my shoulders. Her fingers felt magical as she worked, what I assumed was massage oil, into my back and shoulders, edging her way down my body until she had done my whole back. I was wondering if that was the end of the massage, but she added some more oil to her hands and placed one on each bum cheek, causing my butt to rise into the air to meet her. Her hands pulled my butt cheeks apart and, when I was expecting the feeling of a finger on my butt, I felt her lovely velvety tongue licking me over and over. I gasped, I had never felt anything like this. I surrendered unconditionally to her tongue, my butt spasmed at the feeling of its probing. She continued licking at my butt hole before her tongue was replaced by a finger which she quickly inserted in by butt; she slid this in and out a number of times before leaning over the side of the bed. Before I knew what was happening her fingers were pressing something into my arse; initially I felt some pain but as she progressed it got easier and easier until she stopped pressing.

"Okay, Bob. Now get up on all fours."

Intrigued, I did as she asked. She reached around from behind me, both hands finding my dick, which was standing to full attention. She started to slowly stroke me, occasionally running one hand down to my balls and giving them a gentle squeeze. She rained kisses on my back and butt as she continued to stroke me. Feeling both her hands working my dick was something else, she experimented a bit, moving her hands in different directions and using my pre-cum to moisten my shaft. It was all getting a bit wet and messy down there as her efforts were causing more and more pre-cum to leak out. She gradually upped her pace, stroking me in earnest with the obvious intention of making me come. As my balls started to swell, preparing to release yet another load, she removed one of her hands and started to caress my bum cheeks. As I felt myself getting ready to explode, she pulled the love balls out of my arse, causing one almighty eruption to shoot from my cock and puddle on the sheet beneath me. I can honestly say I had never experienced a feeling like that in my life! I collapsed on the bed, my stomach falling onto the fresh pool of cum and lay there panting.

"That was bloody incredible," I said, "For someone not ready for anal yourself, you don't seem to mind giving it. Where did you learn to do that?"

"The internet is a wonderful thing," she said, smiling. "I was doing some research into anal; trying to find out about it to see if I wanted to try it and I came across this article about how to please your man with anal sex toys! They weren't expensive, so I thought why not give it a go? I'm glad you liked it."

She lay next to me and I lifted my head and lay it on her breast, gently kissing and licking at her nipple as I drifted off to sleep again.

I was awoken by a ping from my phone telling me a message had been received. Before I could reach for my phone, I was distracted by Dawn walking into the room in her negligee. I took a little longer to appreciate it in the light of morning; it was a burgundy colour but sheer so that I could see right through it, lacy around the breasts and on the hem and sexy as hell. She was holding two cups in her hand.

"Didn't know if you were a tea or coffee man, first thing in the morning," she said, "I opted for tea, but I'll go and do you a coffee if you prefer."

"Tea's fine," I said, patting the bed next to me. She passed me a cup and put hers down on the bedside table.

As she manoeuvred herself to get into bed, I thought she was moving a little awkwardly.

"I haven't broken you, have I?" I joked.

She just gave me a slight smile as she edged across, wincing slightly as she sat down.

"God, did I do something that hurt you?" I asked, "I'm sorry."

I reached over and stroked her cheek, "I would never knowingly hurt you, Dawn," I said.

She looked at me. "You haven't hurt me Bob," she said, "I'm just a little tender downstairs this morning."

With that, she picked up her cup and started to drink. I followed her lead and we both sat there in silence, drinking and, certainly for my part, recalling the sexual adventures of last night. With her free hand she reached under the covers and started to stroke Junior, awakening him from his slumber.

"Dan's away so often," she said, "I must really try to encourage Shannon to have more sleepovers!"

I laughed. "You're always welcome to spend your lonely evenings with me," I said.

Remembering my phone, I picked it up and opened the message.

It was from Jess, inviting me to another netball game and on to the pub after. I texted back "Can I bring a friend?"

"As long as he's good looking and got a big dick" came the response with a winky face emoji.

I took that as a yes.

"Do you fancy a walk later?" I asked, "There's a netball game going on in the park that I've just been invited to watch, with a trip to the pub to follow."

"I just knew you wouldn't be able to keep it up all weekend," said Dawn, smiling. "Sure, a walk and a drink sound good. Just need to make sure we're not over friendly around anyone who knows me and Dan."

I quickly finished my tea, took her cup out of her hands and got rid of it. I straddled her and pulled her down in the bed; my cock was now invitingly close to her mouth and I pushed forward till her lips parted and let me in. I started to fuck her mouth as she used her tongue to lick the sides of my cock. I always liked to watch my cock being driven into a mouth; it's one of the most erotic sights I know!

She tapped me on the side to get my attention. I took my cock from her mouth so that she could speak.

"I've got a little surprise for you, lover," she said.

"Really? What is it?" I asked.

"Get up a minute and close your eyes," she responded.

I climbed out of bed and stood at the side with my eyes shut and Junior standing to attention.

I heard her moving on the bed and then, "Okay, open them."

As I looked down, Dawn was on all fours on the bed. Nothing unusual there I thought, but as I went to get on the bed behind her, thinking that her surprise was for us to fuck doggy style, my eyes were drawn to a glittering crystal circle at the entrance to her arse.

"What the..." I started.

"It's a butt plug," she said, "I've had it in for about an hour to get my butt ready for your big cock. Now, take it out gently and replace it with big boy there."

My fantasy was about to come true! Finally, I was going to get to screw Dawn's arse! I suddenly thought, "Make a damn good job of this Bobby boy or you'll never get invited back!"

I gently eased the butt plug from inside her, amazed at how much of it there was. As the end finally came out it left a small hole but when I pulled her arse cheeks apart the hole easily got bigger. I eased two fingers into her and started to work them in and out, moving them around slightly to encourage her orifice to expand. When she was ready I added a third finger, which squeezed into the expanding hole and proceeded to work my fingers in and out. I noticed that Dawn was stroking her clit as she waited for me to get her ready. Satisfied that my cock should now fit, I took my fingers out and placed my knob end at the entrance to her arse.

"Are you ready?" I asked her.

"Yes," she said, "Go for it before I change my mind."

I pulled her cheeks apart and pushed forward. The first inch went in easily enough but then things got a bit tougher. "Try to relax," I said, "If you can, it will make it easier."

I felt her buttocks unclench slightly and managed to ease further in. I was sufficiently in now to try some motion and started to ease back and forwards, with each forward thrust getting further and further into her gorgeous booty. She was tight, as you would expect, and my cock was in seventh heaven. The feeling of the walls of her arse clamping down on me felt like she was trying to squeeze the cum out. It wasn't too long before I was fully buried in her. She looked over her shoulder at me and smiled.

"Wasn't convinced I could take it but now that you're in, it feels magical," she said, "Now fuck me and don't stop till you've fired your load into my arse."

I certainly didn't need any encouragement and began to rhythmically stroke in and out of her arsehole, gradually increasing the tempo and length of my strokes. Dawn had been quiet up to this point, probably restraining herself but as my strokes got firmer, faster and deeper she started to moan, lowly at first but then with increasing noise until she was wailing like a banshee. I had never heard a woman make that much noise and almost stopped but she shouted, "Don't you dare!"

I continued to pound her arse as her cries got louder and louder; ignoring the neighbour's banging on the wall -- I thought the old dear was deaf, must be the first thing she's heard in years! Dawn's hand was rubbing her clit vigorously and she must have come as the front of her body collapsed on the bed and she stopped rubbing. I still wasn't done, however, and I wanted to fill her butt with my cream. Pounding as fast as I possibly could and with Dawn moaning loudly with every thrust, I continued to exploit her anus until my balls erupted and a gush of semen spurted into her, followed by another and another as Junior expressed his pleasure at pounding her backside. As I withdrew from her, a trail of cum followed my cock out. Dawn's anus looked like a red volcano crater with a pool of white lava ready to erupt. Without thinking, I bent down and lapped my cum from her arse, then continued to lick her anus, bringing small gasps of pleasure from her mouth.