Pretty Little Summer Dresses Ch. 07

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"But it's my way of saying thank you," she stated.

"I know you want to thank me. Just providing me with company tonight will be more than enough although if you still feel bad perhaps you can provide the nightcap," I responded. "I'll book us a table at Geronimo's for shall we say seven -- thirty."

"Can we make it eight?" she asked, "I need to get home and change."

"Eight is fine," I said, "but don't keep me waiting."

We parted company and I went to my usual office. It pleased me to see that a lot of the work I was checking was Niamh's and there was not a penny out of place. She was making a fine book-keeper but my mind kept wondering whether she'd make a fine lover!

The day passed by; I saw Niamh a couple of times and once called her into the office on the pretence of getting an explanation about some figures from her; the reality being I wanted to check out her figure again. I guessed from what she was wearing that having qualified, she'd been given a pay rise; she was still wearing a pretty summer dress, but it was clearly better quality. A white floral silk looking number, sleeveless with a cut out bit at the back exposing plenty of skin and just the right length to get my interest. As she leaned down to look at the papers before me, I got an eyeful of youthful boob. She caught me looking but didn't try to straighten up, rather she lowered herself a bit more so that I could see further down her top.

I packed up early from Gerry's and drove home, thinking about my evening ahead. Once in the flat I showered, splashed on some cologne and dressed, picking out one of my new silk shirts to wear with my new Levi's. Before I left, I contacted the bank to increase the limit on my credit card just to ensure there were no problems with paying. Had I tried that a week ago they would probably have laughed at me but this time they just enquired what limit I wanted! I settled for a £7,500 limit doubting I'd ever need it but what the hell!

I arrived early and found that the table for us was in the middle of the restaurant. Upon slipping the Maitre D' a tenner, we were relocated to a cosy table in a secluded part of the restaurant. I sat, nursing a scotch as I awaited Niamh's arrival.

I was stunned when Niamh walked towards me; she was wearing a little black number with a white section at the cleavage, very modest from the front but as she did a twirl for me my tongue dropped out of my mouth; it was backless apart from two shoestring straps that crossed over, exposing her sexy smooth skin. I wanted to dance with her just so that I could get my hands on her back and feel her heavenly skin.

She sat down opposite me and picked up the menu. I could see her eyes visibly widen as she looked at the prices. "Are you sure about this?" she asked, "I take it you've seen the prices."

"It's okay," I said, "I've come into some money. I wouldn't have booked here if I couldn't afford it."

I ordered a bottle of champagne. "Well, it is a celebration," I said, and poured us both a glass. We chinked glasses in a toast and sipped.

"This is lovely," she said, "I've never had champagne before."

"You should enjoy the finer things in life," I said to her, "with your brains and that stunning body you could go far."

She visibly blushed at that and looked away for a moment, presumably digesting what I had just said.

"You do know," she said, "that you are old enough to be my dad."

"I know," I answered, "and I'm glad I'm not. Otherwise I would never be able to do to you what I've got planned for this evening."

"You are a bad man," she said, with a wicked grin on her face, "perhaps I should just get a cab back home before it's too late."

"It would be a shame to let this champagne go to waste," I said, replenishing her glass.

"There is that," she said, picking up her glass and taking a long drink.

We ordered our food and spent the evening eating, drinking and flirting. Niamh was surprisingly good at the latter and it soon became apparent that, despite the difference in our ages, she was quite happy in my company. When the bill came she offered to go halves, but I refused; this place was far too pricy for her.

I suggested that we go on to a local bar where I knew they had a dance area but Niamh wasn't up for it, so I ended up walking her home. As we got to her door, she got out her keys and opened up.

"How about that nightcap?" I enquired.

"Don't think that would be a good idea," she said as she kissed me goodnight on the cheek.

I turned to leave, contemplating on my three close calls in one day and cursing my luck. I had barely taken one step away when I felt a pull on my arm: I turned around and was grabbed by Niamh, pulling me into her house. Once inside the door, her arms were around my neck and her tongue down my throat! I finally had the chance to put my arms around her and feel her bare back; as I had thought, it was smooth and silky. Her skin was addictive and I couldn't get enough of it whilst returning her kiss with interest.

She pulled me up the stairs and into her bedroom. It was untidy with clothes strewn over the floor and furniture but what the hell did I care. She pulled me on top of her onto her bed, her hands pulling at my shirt as she sought to get at my body. For my part I was busy trying to get my hands on her breasts. Eventually I realised that I needed to get up to remove my clothes and to give her space to remove hers. As I stood and started to undress, she looked at me and froze. Her mind seemed to be in turmoil and I stopped what I was doing as I waited for a sign from her.

She stood up, pulled my shirt off me and lowered her head to suck on my nipples. That's exactly what I want to do, I thought, as I held the back of her head in place and enjoyed the feeling of her young, hungry lips sucking on my nips. I tried to figure out how to get her dress off her but it was beyond me; she slipped the straps over her head and the dress was on the floor at her feet. All she had on now were a pair of silky black knickers!

My hands felt every inch of her bare flesh and even crept down the waistband of her knickers to feel her arse cheeks; which were soft and pliant.

"This feels so wrong," she said, as she undid my trousers and yanked my boxers down. She dropped to her knees and took my cock into her mouth, sucking on it as she worked it further and further into her mouth. I was astonished as she bottomed out and her mouth met my balls! This girl wasn't as innocent as I had thought.

She began to wank me with her lips, my pre-cum leaking into her welcoming mouth, before she pulled off and lay down on the bed, spreading her legs wide.

"Your turn," she said.

I lay on the bed between her inviting thighs and lightly ran my tongue up her left thigh until I reached the crux of the matter. There was a slightly darker patch on her panties, informing me that she was already wet. I licked it lightly but, having got no taste, licked firmer. Her body shivered at my exploration. I licked up and down the crutch of her panties several times making them wetter with each lick until they were moulded into her crack; they were so wet now they were actually sticking to her. I raised her bum and pulled the panties down, watching as they reluctantly left her sodden pussy. Once I had taken them off, I returned my tongue to her honeypot, licking up all her juices which were flowing freely from her aroused sex. This sweet, young pussy had been the stuff of my fantasies for weeks now and I was going to enjoy the reality of it to the max!

As I continued working her with my tongue, she began to pant heavily.

"Oh yes, that's it, work it into me," she implored.

Who am I to deny a lady? I pulled her lips apart and slowly began to insert my tongue into her hot hole. It was deliciously sexy and I felt an irresistible urge to plunge the full length of my tongue into her and swirl it around, savouring her juices. Her hands grabbed my head, pulling it harder against her groin as she bucked her hips up trying to force my tongue deeper into her.

"I'm gonna cum," she warned me.

I increased the tempo of my tongue fucking, feeling her getting wetter and wetter until my mouth was filled with her cum; it was like everything about her, sweet, fresh and gloriously sexy. I swallowed everything she gave me before withdrawing my tongue. I inched up her body till I was at breast level and began to suck on her tits; these too were everything I'd imagined. Soft, pliant flesh that fitted into my mouth and hands beautifully, designed for just that purpose. She held me to her as if nursing a baby as I sucked, encouraging her nipples to grow in my mouth. I could have stayed there for eternity, but she broke the silence.

"Fuck me now. Give me your cock, I wanna feel you inside me."

I eagerly moved further up her body until Junior was at the gates to heaven. I reached down and stroked him up and down her labia, teasing her with the end of my knob.

"For Christ's sake, put him in me!" she shouted, "I need your cock in my pussy!"

I pushed slightly forward, gently inserting him a bit at a time, stretching her tiny hole as I progressed. She was biting her lower lip as if she'd bitten off more than she could chew but I was determined to give her my full length.

"How much more?" she gasped.

"I reckon I'm about two thirds in," I answered, as I continued my progress.

She reached down and grabbed my arse cheeks pulling me into her as she raised her hips off the bed. As I reached balls deep, I leant down and kissed her, probing my tongue into her mouth. She responded, her tongue playing with mine as she gyrated her hips, moving my cock around inside her. I started to pump, slowly at first and then with an increasing rhythm; initially only withdrawing slightly but increasing the length of my strokes until I was almost totally withdrawing before hammering back in. Each thrust seemed to knock the breath from her lungs as her chest heaved in time with my thrusts. I reached down and grabbed a gorgeous handful of boob as I continued to pleasure her pussy until I fired my load into her welcoming womb. I collapsed on top of her, my energy spent and I nuzzled into her neck, giving it soft kisses as I recovered from my exertions.

"You are one hell of a lay," I said to her, "I hope we can do this again sometime."

"Who knows?" she said, "Perhaps I'll need help with my accountancy exams." She looked at me with a big smile on her pretty face as I rolled off her.

I got dressed, went home and slept like a log.

In the morning I awoke more cheerful than I could remember in a long, long time. I was whistling, badly, as I prepared my breakfast and flipped through the newspaper as I ate. I showered, still whistling, and got dressed ready for the day ahead. It suddenly dawned on me that it was Friday; my threesome with Ashley and Taylor was tomorrow. As if my mood needed perking up any more, that sure put a spring in my step. All is well with the world!

My phone beeped, and I picked it up. It was a message from Niamh saying, "I forgot to thank you for the lovely meal and champers."

I messaged back, saying simply, "Actions speak louder than words -- winky face emoji"

I dwelt on the memories of last night briefly, remembering her hot, young body inviting me in, while stroking my bulge through my trousers. I was certainly collecting a host of fond memories should I hit a drought again in the future!

The day flew by; most of it was spent at the offices of another of my clients, Carol. She always came across as someone with a superior, snooty attitude; a self-made woman doing extremely well in her business world and rumour had it, feared by her competitors. I usually dreaded spending time with her but today nothing could dampen my mood. As I sat opposite her in her expensive looking business suit, my mind started playing games. I was imagining her in a white bustier, bound and gagged as I plundered her pussy with my rampant cock. She caught me staring at her.

"Mr Small," she said, "can I bring you back to earth?"

"Sorry," I stammered, "I'm finding it difficult to concentrate today. There's been a lot going on lately."

"Now is the time for business," she said haughtily, "you can ponder your private life in your own time."

The image of her bound and gagged was quickly replaced by one of her in a black leather corset with a whip in hand! I hurriedly returned to my work and was at my most efficient as I sped to get out of there as quickly as possible.

As I walked through the door, there was a message from Dawn on my phone, asking me to let her know when I was home as she wanted to talk. I knocked next door and she let me in; it was the first time I had been to her flat and I made a mental point of thinking we needed to christen her bed. The flat was a replica of mine; although, obviously, with different furnishings. She led me into the kitchen and made us a cup of tea. I waited for her to speak.

She asked me what dates the proposed holiday was and I told her it could be any time; as a self-employed man I could take leave when I wanted it -- it would just mean re-arranging some meetings. Apparently, Shannon was excited by the prospect, they had never had a foreign holiday, which did mean that they didn't have passports. I offered to pay for them to get their passports through the one-week fast track system so that we had more options for when we went. We agreed to discuss the date of the holiday once their passports had been obtained.

I had to leave as Shannon had a friend coming around, the daughter of a single mum who had got herself a hot date, so I kissed Dawn adieu and went to my flat. Only a few more hours till the weekend and my threesome with Ashley and Taylor. My phone pinged and it was the threesome Whatsapp group; opening up the message, I was greeted by a picture of Taylor's naked pussy with the caption "Wish you were here!" I laughed and messaged back, "So do I!" She then sent me an emoji of two faces with their lips pressed up against a dick. "Looking forward to it," I messaged. Ashley chipped in with a picture of her naked arse with a dildo penetrating it; clearly not wanting to be outdone by Taylor.

I prepared myself some food whilst watching the phone for any more pictures from my lovers-to-be and ate dinner on my lap in front of the telly. I had an early night; my dreams revolving round my date on Saturday and my evening with Niamh, although there was one scary moment when Niamh transformed into Carol in the black corset, wielding a whip over me, bound and gagged.

The morning arrived and I decided to kill a few hours doing some chores; ordering my food shop online, putting on a wash load -- all the usual mundane but necessary tasks of the man who lives alone. I heard a knock next door and decided to be nosey, assuming it would be the mother of Shannon's friend collecting her. I was right and my trip wasn't wasted; the mother was dressed in a white and blue mini-dress, backless and low cut at the front -- Junior rose to attention at the sight of her hot legs. How could any man leave a woman with a body like that! When she left Dawn's with daughter in tow, she gave me a friendly smile as she passed. Dawn hadn't missed my appearance at my door and gave me a friendly smile as she shook her head disapprovingly. I smiled back and returned inside, trying to kill time until my liaison. Fortunately, being Saturday, there was football to follow and I listened to a game on the radio, whilst keeping up to date with the other scores on the tele with the sound muted. At half-time, I decided it was time to get ready and had a shower before bunging on some chinos and a t-shirt -- no point in wasting any of my new gear on an outdoor shag! There was no telling how messy it might get!

I left the flat in plenty of time to get to the park. As I approached the netball court, I spotted Ashley sitting on one of the park benches nearby. I snuck up behind her and, after checking that no-one was about, reached around her from behind, grabbing her breasts and saying, "Guess who." It made her jump but she was soon out of her seat and throwing her arms around my neck and shoving her tongue in my mouth. We kissed passionately, like two lovers who had been separated for years and probably wouldn't have stopped had it not been for a hand from behind reaching between my legs and grabbing my ball sack. I broke off the kiss and turned to see Taylor standing there in a pink halter neck top and a black mini-skirt; I could tell from the nipples on show that she was braless! I took her in my arms and kissed her; she tasted fresh and I immediately wanted more, I wanted my tongue to dwell in her mouth and to savour her taste. She broke off from me and moved to Ashley, encircling her with her arms and kissing her deeply. I watched, fascinated as the two girls made out in front of me; their hands exploring each other's bodies. I could tell this was going to be one hell of a threesome!

When they finally managed to pull themselves apart, I placed an arm around each of their waists and we started to walk towards lovers' lane. We hadn't been walking long when I heard footsteps behind us, going at about the same pace as us. I couldn't remember anyone being around and wondered if any of the local constabulary were on the prowl for a cheap arrest. I stopped and pulled Ashley to me for a kiss, turning my head to the side to get a look at who was behind; it was another couple, mid-twenties I'd guess. They had stopped as well with him bending down on the pretext of doing up his shoelace, but his gaze was fixed upon the three of us. I stopped the kiss and resumed the walk, checking that no-one else was around before lowering my arms and grabbing both girls' arses under their skirts -- both commando! Well, no surprise there I suppose -- if you're just out for an evening of sex why have unnecessary garments in the way! I knew the couple behind would be able to see both girls' rears and was turned on by the thought of them watching us getting it on. I stopped again and this time kissed Taylor, whilst continuing to fondle her arse. Looking at the other couple, they, too, were snogging and his hand was on her breast as she stroked the front of his jeans.

Taylor broke off the kiss and started walking at a brisker pace. "Come on," she said, "I'm so horny -- let's get there and get this show started."

We were, not surprisingly, followed into the entrance to lovers' lane by the young couple. We hadn't got very far down the track when Taylor pulled us onto a grassy area and said, "Here will do."

Taylor got down on her knees and busied herself with undoing and pulling down my chinos; I was not wearing underwear so Junior popped straight into her awaiting mouth. Ashley approached me from the side and I pulled her close, sticking my tongue in her mouth and fondling her tits. Taylor was coating me with her saliva, alternating between sucking on my knob and running her tongue up and down my shaft, with the occasional ball lick. I now had one hand on her head, encouraging her to continue, with the other up Ashley's top playing with her breasts and nipples. I broke off from kissing her to see if the young couple were still around; they had stopped on an opposite grass patch and she was on her knees giving him a blow-job. She caught me looking and pulled her top off over her head, exposing a small set of breasts to my gaze. Ashley had been watching as well and she pulled her top up exposing her ample bosom and pulled my face into her mounds of tit flesh. I began to suckle eagerly on one nipple followed by the other, lathering her breasts with my saliva. Taylor was now stroking my cock as she continued to suck on the end, using her free hand to fondle my balls. I could feel myself building towards orgasm and looked across again at the other couple; she was also building up a head of steam -- it almost appeared as if she wanted him to come at the same time as me. Her eyes caught me watching and she winked at me as she continued to work on the cock in her mouth. Junior twitched and I began spurting; I don't know for sure but I think that sexy wink had been the final straw and I emptied a torrent of cum into Taylor's eager mouth. She swallowed as much as she could with some dripping out of the corners and running down onto her top. Looking across, I saw that the other guy was coming but she had opted to let him spray her; she guided his cock, aiming his cum at her face and bare breasts, before putting it into her mouth to clean him up and swallow the last few drops.