Pretty Please

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The couple ate a quiet lunch together. Her parents had left the house. "What shall we do next?" she asked him over her sandwich.

He met her eyes. "Babe, the last two days have been, shall we say ... illuminating? Would you mind if I just went for a walk by myself along the beach for a while? I need to process."

Kayla smiled. She was beyond relieved to finally have all the secrets out and overjoyed at how well Tim had taken them. But she also knew that Tim was a thinker. He never did anything without immeasurable thought put into it. She assumed it was part of being raised in the circus, where every rope, every turnbuckle, every guy wire must be checked and rechecked and then rechecked again. Because lives depended on it. God only knows how long he'd thought about it before proposing to her. And then she went and threw him a real curve ball.

"Of course, baby." She kissed him and smiled. "Take all the time you need. Dinner's usually around six."

--------------

It was nearly four o'clock when the house came back into view. He'd thought a lot but there were few revelations. In the spot where they'd eaten dinner the previous night, he found Mark sitting on a beach chair. There was a second chair and a cooler of beer between them.

"How about a cold one?" Mark asked. He was wearing his usual Speedo, with a button-down shirt and a Panama hat.

Tim smiled. He'd walked for two hours before turning back. He was hot and tired, and his feet hurt. "That is a damn fine idea."

Mark grabbed a bottle and popped the top for him. "It's an outstanding blonde ale."

Tim settled into the chair and they both sat silently for a while, just enjoying the beach and the beer.

It was Mark who spoke first. "So, what's it like performing in a circus?"

Tim grinned. "I haven't performed since I was about fifteen, but it's pretty amazing. It's a solid three-hour rush of adrenaline. Of course, there are hundreds of hours of rehearsals, practice and set up, and preparation before that, which isn't so amazing. It's a lot of damn hard work."

Mark popped the top from another bottle for himself, nodding. "I'm glad she's found someone who isn't afraid of hard work. It says a lot about you. Are you looking forward to getting back on the road?"

Tim nodded. "Yeah, it'll be a lot different without the animals, but I'm really happy about that. No more cages, no more chains. The animals have been sent to wildlife sanctuaries and zoos all over North America."

Mark smiled. "And no more poop."

Tim laughed. "Yep, there's that too. The best part is that I'll get to share it with Kayla."

The two men were silent for a while.

"Mark, what have I gotten myself into here?" Tim asked quietly.

Mark looked over and saw Tim had only about an inch of beer left, so he popped another and handed it to him. "Here. This is at least a two-beer conversation."

Tim grinned. "At least."

"Tim, I asked myself that very question about twenty-five years ago. What the hell have I gotten myself into?"

Tim glanced over at the tall man. "How'd it go for you?"

Mark sat back and cleared his throat. "Well just like you, I didn't meet my mother-in-law until after I'd proposed. And just like you, the nudism threw me for a loop."

"You weren't a nudist before?"

Mark laughed. "Nope. My folks were as conservative as they come. Cookie's mother was then and still is now, a damn fine-looking woman. Tall and stately. Statuesque. That's the word. Statuesque. She greeted me as bare as the day she was born."

"Holy cow," Tim added.

"Yeah. And that was just the beginning. That night she crawled into bed with Cookie and me, just as naturally as can be. I nearly had a heart attack when I saw the two of them kiss for the first time."

Tim covered his mouth with his hand, his eyes wide.

Then Adriana, that's her name, by the way, leaned over me and kissed me like we'd been lifelong lovers. When she began to suck my cock, I looked over at Cookie in amazement. She leaned over and kissed me so sweetly. Then she looked me in the eye and said, 'Embrace the strangeness.'"

"Embrace the strangeness?" Tim echoed.

Mark looked at him. "Yeah. That was it. Those two beauties proceeded to fuck my brains out for two hours. It took me a day to mentally recover. As you've already found out, the women of my wife's family have incredible sex drives."

Tim nodded. He sure had. Kayla's open and unfettered sexuality had impressed him and often left him exhausted. "Was she married?" Tim wondered.

Mark laughed. "Well, that's a weird story too. It seems she fucked her husband, Cookie's father, into an early grave. He had a massive heart attack at thirty-eight years old. Dead on the spot. Of course, he was a two-pack-a-day smoker, which I'm sure didn't help. She's had a series of "boyfriends" ever since, all younger men, but I think she wears them out."

Tim was stunned speechless. After a minute or so Tim glanced over at Mark, "So my options are ...?"

Mark shrugged. "Leave now ..."

Tim waved it away. "I can't. I love her."

Mark and Tim locked eyes again. "Or embrace the strangeness."

Mark took a sip of his beer. "Also knowing that even if you two don't embrace the swinging lifestyle the way Cookie and I have, while you are in this house, you are liable to have more sex than most people do all summer, with Kayla's complete consent and participation."

He took another sip from his beer. "And how can that be a bad thing?"

Tim finished his second beer and reached for a third.

Mark chuckled. "Three-beer conversation huh?"

Tim nodded. "Yep."

"Well, I brought four for each of us."

"Tim shrugged. "I don't know if I'll need four."

Mark laughed out loud. Tim looked at him quizzically. "Four?"

"Adriana and Cookie's sister Trish will be here on Wednesday."

-----------

Dinner was very pleasant. Tim found the more he concentrated on faces and conversation, the less his eyes wandered. Not that Cookie made it easy. Kayla had this sexy smile, that usually preempted a sexual suggestion of some sort. Well, that smile had been handed down from mother to daughter. Tim was sure a blood pressure monitor would reveal a spike in his bp, every time Cookie smiled at him.

-----------

Tim excused himself to take a shower after supper. Between the surfing and the beach walk, he was ready to wash off all the salt and sand. He was rinsing his hair when he heard the shower door open. He smiled as he felt hands caressing his back.

"Hey babe," he heard Kayla whisper.

Tim smiled. "Mmm, glad you could join me."

From his right, a second woman's voice spoke in his ear. "Both of us?"

He turned, unsurprised. Cookie smiled at him and stepped beneath the second showerhead. For a moment he marveled at the water coursing over her voluptuous mature body.

Tim looked at his fiancé, his face was serious. "Are you sure about this?"

Kayla picked up the loofa and squirted body soap all over it and proceeded to massage it to a lather. She looked up into his eyes and handed the loofa to her mother. Then she stepped up to his chest and kissed him.

"More than anything else, I want you to be okay with this," she said smiling.

"You don't know what you're asking," he replied.

Kayla sighed. "I'm asking you to be free of what society says is right and decide for yourself." She kissed him once again and stepped back under the other showerhead.

Cookie stepped up to him with the loofa. "Can I touch you?" she asked softly.

Kayla smiled as she rinsed her hair and reached for the second loofa. "Just so you know, if you consent to 'Can I touch you?' you're consenting to whatever she wants to do to you. It's sort of a blanket question. And she's giving you permission to touch her as well."

Tim looked down at the beautiful older woman and decided. He wanted Kayla, loved her, and this was her family. Accept one, accept all. And for the life of him, he couldn't see a downside. At least, not yet.

Tim smiled. "Pretty please."

Cookie reached up and brought his face down to hers and kissed him enticingly. "Attaboy," she whispered.

Tim saw his lovely fiancé, smiling at him as her mother began to wash his body. She was very thorough, lifting each arm to wash it completely. He got the impression from the sly smile on her face that she was inspecting him as she worked. The loofa worked in her right hand as her left caressed him everywhere. She smiled when it finally ran over his engorged cock.

Kayla finished washing, stepped over, and gave him a final kiss and a smile before stepping out of the shower. He watched her step out and could see her toweling off vaguely through the frosted glass door.

Cookie reached over his shoulders and pulled him down for another kiss. Their eyes met.

She smiled seductively and offered him the loofa. "Will you wash me now?"

Tim grinned and reached for the soap. "I'd love to."

Cookie smiled and closed her eyes as his strong hands began exploring her body. He knelt and lifted her foot onto his knee and washed each leg completely. Only when both legs were done did he let the back of his hand graze her vulva.

He moved around her body starting at the small of her back and let the suds slide over her prodigious ass. She spread her legs suggestively and he slid his hand through from the rear, caressing her gently with his soapy hand.

Cookie felt a tingle course through her. She gasped when his fingers caressed her outer labia. "Oh Tim, I do appreciate a man who can take his time."

Tim laughed. "Like mother, like daughter." Tim gently turned her so that her breasts hung at his face level. He dropped the loofa and allowed the shower head to rinse the soap from his hands.

Cookie's hands caressed his wet hair and shoulders. "You've been waiting for this haven't you?"

Tim looked up at her face while biting his bottom lip and nodded.

She pulled his face in between her impressive breasts with a smile. "Me too baby." Her eyes fluttered and closed as Tim's warm mouth suctioned itself around her areola. "Yes. That's it. Suck as hard as you want."

Tim brought his hands up and moaned into his mouthful as they sank into her soft flesh. Breathless he switched to the other nipple, playing with it enthusiastically with his tongue.

After a few minutes, she whispered into his ear. "I want you inside me. Let's finish this shower and make our way to the bed."

Tim smiled up at her and let his hands caress down to her beautiful little paunch, kissing it adoringly. Tim had spent so many years surrounded by lean athletic women that seeing a woman with a little more meat on her bones, sent his pulse racing. He picked up the loofa again and completed his work, bathing her back and then lovingly spending extra time soaping her big breasts.

Finally, Cookie smiled and stepped back, reaching for the handheld shower head. Tim watched in awe as the water rinsed the soap from her body. When she was done, she rinsed Tim as well, admiring his firm body as he spun before her.

After hanging the shower head, she took Tim's hand and opened the shower door. Tim caught his breath. The ensuite door was open and through it, Tim could see through into the bedroom. His fiancé lay on her back across the foot of the bed, with her head hanging over the side. Her mouth was a perfect O as she moaned. Between her legs, Tim could see her father's head bobbing. His torso lay on the bed between her legs. Her eyes opened and she saw Tim through the door. Her face became expressionless as she waited for his reaction.

Tim was no fool. He understood this had been set up to gauge his acceptance of the Robinson family dynamic. Via immersion, like Cookie's mother had done with Mark years ago. "Embrace the strangeness," Tim said out loud, mostly to himself.

He felt Cookie's hand caress his chest as she leaned to whisper, "Yes. She has waited for the man capable of doing so, just like I did."

Tim nodded and acknowledged what he'd already decided. He loved her that much. Desired her that much. He wouldn't live his life as the Robinsons did, but when in Rome, do as the Romans do. He glanced down at Cookie and let his eyes roam over her voluptuous body, so much like Kayla's. It was an easy decision.

Tim looked back at his fiancé and smiled. Kayla gasped when she saw it and smiled back. Her hands slid down into her father's hair. "Daddy." Mark lifted his head. His face glistened with her wetness. "Put your cock in me? Pretty please?"

Mark lifted himself up on his elbows and looked through the door to see his wife and Tim, toweling each other off. He smiled. "Whatever you want, baby girl." He got up on his knees and stood his daughter's legs up. He maneuvered her plump ass between his thighs and pulled her into him.

Kayla's mouth opened in a deep moan as her father's cock entered her. Her eyes closed as she enjoyed the feeling as he slid deeper and deeper into her with each stroke. When she opened them again, Tim stood next to her looking lovingly down into her face. His cock was just inches from her. Her arms reached out around Tim's legs and pulled him toward her.

Cookie smiled and reached down for Tim's hard cock and helped guide it into her daughter's mouth. She looked at her husband's face and they smiled at one another. Their family was finally complete.

Tim shuddered as his cock slid into his fiancé's warm mouth. Her tongue on the top of his cock felt wonderful. It was with no small amount of regret that he stepped back. "I'm sorry baby, but I'm afraid my cock has been promised to your mother tonight." He looked down at Cookie. "Care to take over?"

Cookie smiled lasciviously. "I thought you'd never ask." She knelt at the bedside and ran her tongue up Tim's length, just inches from her daughter's face. Kayla watched with rapt fascination. Tim slid his hands into Cookie's thick curls and thrust his cock into her open mouth. Her lips locked around his thickness, and she sucked him deep into her throat.

"Oh, fuck Cookie. You are damn good at that," Tim groaned. Kayla gasped as her father increased his tempo, sliding more forcefully into his daughter's cunt.

Cookie rose and smiled at her future son-in-law. "Practice, baby." Her left hand continued stroking his rock-hard cock, spreading his precum down his length. "How do you want me?"

Tim smiled. "I can think of hundreds of ways." He looked down at her warm inviting breasts. "But I've wanted to put my cock between those tits since the moment we met."

Cookie smiled. Stepped away and guided Tim to sit on the edge of the bed, just inches from his moaning fiancé. Cookie reached into the drawer of the bedside table and pulled out a bottle of lube. She knelt and spread a little between her breasts and a little more on Tim's rock-hard cock.

As she locked eyes with Tim again she smiled. "We're a little like boy scouts around here. Always prepared."

Tim's eyes fluttered as she straightened and laid his cock between her pendulous breasts. He reveled in the amazing warmth as they enveloped his length.

"Oh Cookie." Tim moaned.

"Is that what you wanted baby? Mama's big tits around your cock?" Kayla asked him.

With his eyes wide, he could only nod as she pushed in on her breasts, tightening their grip on him. They both moaned as he continued to flex his hips, thrusting up between her lovely globes. She smiled down at the cockhead that kept poking up through her slippery cleavage. Tim was in another world. Fucking Kayla's tits had always been a favorite and the first time he'd gotten to do it, was a memory he'll treasure for his entire life.

Tim grinned wickedly and then reached down and grabbed both of Cookie's nipples between his thumb and the side of his index finger. He started gently and then proceeded to pull and pinch them harder and harder as he watched Cookie's face as she enjoyed the sensation.

"Oh Timmy, that's it. A little harder... oh that's it. Ohhhh," she moaned wantonly.

Tim looked down at his fiancé's face. She was watching him and biting her bottom lip as she enjoyed her father's efforts. "Does it feel good baby?" he whispered.

Kayla gasped as their eyes met. "Yes, baby. It feels wonderful and now I get to share it with you. You've made me very happy." Tim smiled.

Mark moaned deeply as he slid from between his daughter's legs. He looked down at her. "Roll over baby."

Kayla sighed in anticipation and turned over on her stomach. Mark straddled her ass and lined up his cock to thrust into her slick pussy in a prone position. She grunted in appreciation as he slid into her.

"Yes, Daddy, pound me. Make me cum all over your cock," she whined urgently. He happily obliged, hammering his cock into her with reckless abandon. Kayla wailed in appreciation.

Tim moaned as he felt Cookie's mouth seal around the head of his cock each time it poked through.

"You'd better tell me when you're going to cum. I want it in my mouth." She whispered; her eyes glued to the purple cockhead between her breasts.

Tim shuddered. "Oh, it's coming. Oh God, Cookie."

Cookie smiled as she watched his hands sink into her breasts as she pushed in from the sides. "That's it, baby, moan my name. If I live to be a thousand, I'll never hear it enough."

"Oh, Cookieeee!" Tim wailed as an orgasm ripped through his body. Her mouth fastened over the head of his cock as he filled her mouth to overflowing with his cum. Cookie moaned enthusiastically around her mouthful. After five amazingly intense pumps, Tim collapsed breathlessly backward onto the bed. Cookie stroked him as his cock softened, milking every last drop.

Cookie looked down at her daughter's face, caught in the rictus of orgasm herself as Mark pumped his cock into Kayla's wet snatch. Kayla had an arm beneath her as she played with her clit as her father's cock stirred her up again and again. Mark's sweaty face was flushed, and Cookie smiled to see her family in the throes of lovemaking.

Tim sat up and stood, taking Cookie's hand, and helping her up. "It's your turn pretty lady," Tim said, still breathing heavily. "It won't take me long to be ready again, but in the meantime, I'm gonna eat your cookie, Cookie." He smiled.

She laughed as they switched places and she lay back on the bed. "Oh, like I've never heard that one before." Mark laughed breathlessly.

Tim lay over the edge of the bed and leaned in to lay a kiss on Cookie's engorged clitoris. Her pussy oozed with her thick cream. Tim's slipped his tongue into her as deeply as he could, his nose mashed into her clit. Her hands slid down to curl into his dark hair.

"Oh, Timmy. The feels ... oh," she whispered.

"I'm gonna make you cum Mama. Are you ready?" Tim growled softly.

"Yes, beautiful boy. Do it. Make me CUMMM!" she exclaimed as Tim thrust two strong thick fingers into her slippery pussy. They went in easy and deep. She wailed as he turned his fingers and pushed down toward her perineum, stretching her. When he flipped his hand and expertly found her g-spot, she screamed his name. Tim's mouth sucked her clit between his lips, and he began to piston his hand into her, making sticky wet noises.

Cookie gasped. "Oh Timmy, that's it hun, that's it! I'm so close, I'm so close, don't ... stop. Don't ... ahhhh!" She shrieked as her pussy clamped down on the young man's fingers. When he sucked hard on her engorged clit at that moment, her moans raised to screams and her body writhed on the sheets. Tim's palm filled with her juices. When he released her clit, Cookie collapsed back on the sheets gasping.

Just a few seconds later, Mark roared as he came deeply into Kayla's sopping pussy. Mark fell back on his heels breathing heavily and Kayla spun her body on the sheets to kiss her mother. Their hair was matted to their sweaty faces. Kayla gave her mother a few minutes to catch her breath "Are you ready for my man's cock?"