Pretty Please, Daddy

Story Info
A father finds out his daughter and step son are fucking.
4.3k words
4.27
44.2k
45

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 07/20/2023
Created 05/26/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

If you haven't read 'Pretty Please,' check it out for context and minor backstory.

Warning: This smut tale isn't a thoroughly thought-out novel. It is merely the musings of a horny woman who enjoys creating fantasies while masturbating. I thought of both while flicking the bean, so the characters are just horny, with no real heartfelt moments to captivate your senses. And the grammar is probably shit too, but, come on, just jack it anyway😝

-Pretty Please, Daddy.

Bright colors and adventure filled the elaborate film screen. June had wanted to see this movie since the trailer was released six months ago, but now it hardly was a blimp on her radar. She was beyond bored and ready to go home. Even the ice cream cone from the parlor didn't cheer her up. She didn't want to be anywhere but in her room with her new lover at her side.

Her new crush wasn't naturally the best pick. He had a hair full of brown strands, a hard chest, and an even harder cock. The two had known each other for months and lived together for one, but he had never interested her until this morning. Regardless, her sexy stepbrother Tim had deliciously seduced her in bed over a favor.

Their quick affair had been unique, leaving her cookie melting, and now she wanted to hurry home for a longer fuck. Giving up her plans to party, June had another idea of using that cute dress--showing up to his room in nothing but the tight teal number inching up her thighs. She would be quiet this time and milk his cock with detailed hops and humps.

The trip home was taking forever, and her pussy was dripping. Her imagination ran wild while staring at the trees surrounding the highway. She settled her fingers on her knees and twirled around up her thighs. Tim's lips would be between them in no time.

"That movie was pretty good, huh?" Her father, Kevin, said, snapping her out of her thoughts.

"Mmhm, it was funny."

"What was your favorite part?"

"Um," June giggled, "The whole movie was awesome. Did you like it?"

"The ice cream was better," Kevin chuckled.

June nodded. She panicked when her father took a left turn away from home.

"Wait? Where are we going?"

"I'm going to stop by Jake's on the way home. He has something he wants to show off."

Her father glimpsed her pout when he stopped by an old friend's house on the way home.

Jake and her father had been friends for years. He noticed his friend's daughter had filled out in all the right places. Her shirt could barely contain popping melons, and her hips were curvy in the tiny mini-skirt she donned.

"Hey there, Junie," Jake beamed and pinched her cheek.

Usually, June enjoyed teasing Mr. Jake with a sultry walk or rubbing up against his hard body. But the only thing she could focus on was the need to get back home in bed with Tim.

"Are you okay, sweetheart?"

A frown formed when he noticed a blemish on her neck, "Lord, Kevin. Those boys are at her already."

When Kevin eyed the love bite, he lashed out at her, "Where in the fuck did you get that, June?"

His nose turned up before his nostrils flared with rage. June pouted. Her nicknames were gone, and his voice was full of anger.

"My curling iron. Relax, Daddy."

"You don't tell me to relax," Kevin frowned, pushing her face up to glimpse the love bite fully.

"Who did it?" Kevin asked but had an idea.

Kevin knew he heard her moans this morning, and Tim was nowhere to be seen. He could only imagine the wreckage that punk had bestowed upon his only granddaughter. He had kept the secret of June's mother and father's affair hidden behind closed doors.

Kevin had raised his granddaughter as his own. He had tried to keep his daughter pure but had failed. June was the reminder of her 18-year-old affair and had fiery hair like her real father.

Kevin was embarrassed that his friend had pointed out the blemished mark and sneered at June.

"Do you know who dons hickeys? Sluts and tramps, that's who. You are a respectful young lady, and I didn't raise no slut."

"It's not a hickey, Daddy, I swear."

"You've earned a spanking," Kevin whispered and moved away to check out Jake's newest knife collection.

On the way home, June bit her lip and looked toward her father. She was tense, knowing a spanking from Daddy was upon her. She undesirably eyed his large hands and folded her arms across her chest.

"I promise, Daddy, it's not what it looks like."

"I don't care if it is or not. My spankings aren't always what you want, but it is what you need, little girl."

June nodded but pouted the whole way home. She stepped out of his giant truck and followed him to his office with her head down in despair.

Kevin relaxed in his leather chair and folded his arms across his chest.

"What were you doing in your room this morning?"

"I...." June shrugged, "I was listening to music and-"

"With Tim?"

"No. No, he, I don't know where he was. I haven't seen him...."

"You are lying to me, little girl, and I am adding them up," Kevin explained, tapping his finger against his temple, "Come here and pull your shirt up."

"Dadddddy," June whined.

"Now!"

June made a sluggish stroll toward him and lifted her shirt. With no bra, she revealed her soft pink nipples to her father. Kevin remained calm but brushed his calloused fingers along the drop of her boob.

She had received spankings since she was a little girl, but Daddy fondling her tit was new.

"Dad, what's going on?"

Lifting her right breast, Kevin frowned, "What is this?"

The purple bruise looked odd against her tanned chest. She remembered her brother's lips sucking against that spot. Instead of incriminating herself, June shrugged, biting her plump bottom lip.

"Jesus, Junie," Kevin growled, "I put a roof over your head and haven't even made you find a job. And this...." he paused and shook his head, "I understand that you're a grown woman, but in my house, you are my little girl."

"Nothing happened, Dad, I swear," June felt tears creeping against her lids and swiped at her weary eyes, "I didn't....."

"You are going to keep lying to me, Junie?" Kevin couldn't believe how his baby girl was acting, "I want you to be earnest. I taught you to be an honest woman."

Fed up with her lies and pouts, Kevin pulled up her skirt. He looked toward her silky thong underneath the thin navy material. Kevin felt a rise from his baby girl's plump print and saw a moisture stain on the light pink fabric.

"My god, Junie. What's this?" Kevin asked, brushing his thumb against her seam.

"Woah, um," June twitched as his finger washed over her wet-covered crotch, "No, oh, Daddy. It's. Hm..."

Kevin scrubbed between her camel toe and pulled the fabric, brushing her clit in the process.

"Oh!" June howled, jumping up in surprise.

"Be still, girl."

His rough caress weakened her knees, and she leaned her hand on his shoulder to balance. He had never touched her pussy before, and these tingles weren't supposed to be happening with him.

"Daddy, don't, um...."

"Will you stop squirming?"

His finger pressed between her lips, landing on her covered clit. He pushed and slid against the damp fabric, producing a sigh from her pouty lips. The simple pleasure made June shut her eyes to fight the urge to squirm and roll her hips.

"Why are you so wet, baby girl?" Kevin asked in a husky whisper against her chin.

"I'm. I, I m not," June stuttered, her thighs twitching from his finger on her button, "Hmm, daddy....."

"What is it?"

"You, oh, you've got to stop...."

June cringed as more moisture trickled against her panty's seam.

Removing his finger and pulling her hips, Kevin grinned, "Lay across my lap."

"No." she pulled away and brushed off her skirt.

"No?" Kevin arched his brow.

"I am too old for that, Dad." June stood her ground with a frown on her precious face, "I don't need spankings anymore."

"How do you expect me to discipline you now, then, huh?" Kevin barked, "I've busted my ass raising you," he pushed her chest lightly.

"I know. But, I'm grown now."

Kevin laughed, "The hell you are."

"Daddy, look at me," she whined.

Twisting around, June showed her father her womanly structure. Her plump ass swayed, and her shirt flew around while her full tits bounced. She did a circle and returned with her cropped top merging around her bust, revealing her flat stomach and a shiny belly ring.

"See," June smiled, "I don't need them."

"You are a beauty, baby girl," Kevin smiled, "Bend over my lap. It won't take long, I promise, and it's for your own good. I have to keep you in line."

His gentle voice and subtle coos caused her to loosen up. Maybe it wouldn't be long. June bent her waist, keeping her skirt down. Kevin brushed his palm along her thighs, flipping her skirt up. Her bare ass came into view, the string of her thong peeking against her crack.

"Do you think I haven't noticed your curves, baby girl?"

"Mm, you have?"

"Yes," Kevin spoke in a husky tone, sliding his palms against her soft fleshy cheeks, "You are a grown woman. Sometimes grown women need discipline, too."

Kevin smacked against her ass three times, and her face fell.

"Ow! Dadddddy."

"Hush, hush, you've been a bad girl, Junie."

"I haven't. Hmm," June whimpered from another slap and wondered why his hardened cock was pushing against her stomach.

"Were you in your bedroom with Tim this morning?"

"No, I told you- Ah!" June frowned.

Kevin lit her ass with five sharp swats.

"Do not lie to me, little girl. Do you take me for a fool?"

"No. Ugh, no, sir."

"Do you think I can't hear?" Kevin asked, enraged.

June's heart raced for the next spank. She gasped when his palm sparked against her left cheek. He soothed her little cheeks before they turned red. Another pop was more challenging than ever, and June mumbled an apology.

"What was that, Princess?"

"I'm sorry, Daddy," June whimpered as another heated pop seared her ass.

Despite her earlier protest, she always found comfort in his firm hand. She usually poured her heart out to her father after a spanking. Kevin kneaded her blushed fleshy ass in a soothing notion. Perhaps he wasn't that mad, June thought. His following question rocked her consoling.

"What did Tim do to you, Junie?"

"Nothing...We were just watching tv and listening to music. We didn't do anything, I promise."

June awaited his reply with her head down. She felt his fingers merging into her crack and tensed from the foreign sensation.

"Daddy?" she asked, unsure of his rage.

Kevin remained quiet save for his ragged breathing. His baby girl's ass was red, and her cunt was juicy on his fingertips. He could see himself letting up, but he knew she was lying.

Kevin popped his palm against her cheeks with slight irritation in each word he spoke, "Tell. Me. The. Truth! I want to know what you and your brother did this morning."

"I'm sorry, Daddy," June pouted, peering at his scowling face, "Don't be mad at me, Daddy. I'm sorry."

"Tell me!" Kevin replied.

His short pop to her ass made her gasp, squirming in his lap. His cock nudged harder against her stomach.

"We, uh, we had sex."

"Ohh, Junie...."

"We, I...." June paused, "I had an orgasm, Daddy."

"Did it feel good?"

"Yes, yes, sir. Hmm, It felt incredible. He was licking my pussy when you were, um, you were outside of the door."

"I know. I could hear your sweet little moans. You liked when he licked your pussy?"

"Mmmhmm, I, I got so juicy. My pussy was leaking a lot."

"What else?"

"Nothing," June lied.

"Oh, I know you had to have done something else. Perhaps, hmm, did you suck his cock?"

"Mm, I...."

"Tell me the truth, baby girl."

"Mmm hmm. I sucked it."

"I am not upset that Tim fucked you. Trust me. I've seen the way he eyes you. But I can't believe you lied to me, Junie."

"I was wrong, and you've punished me, so..." June moved to get up, but Kevin held her back.

"No, Ma'am. You deserve more than a spanking. You'll suck Daddy's cock like you sucked your brother's cock. Do you understand, Junie?" Kevin requested.

"But daddy, I did-" June grimaced as slaps of different degrees came raining against her bare cheeks. Daddy was upset and taking his anger out on her plump rear.

"I am going to fill that lying mouth with cock, little girl. What have I told you about lying?"

"Not to do it?" June replied in a whisper, her blushed ass wiggling from his attack. "I won't anymore, I promise," she breathed out.

"Get on your knees, Junie."

June knelt at his feet and looked toward his salt-and-pepper beard. Daddy's cock came out with a vengeance, almost two inches shorter than Tim's. The tip leakage was shocking to June. She couldn't believe how worked up she made her daddy.

Kevin gasped his base and the back of his princess's head, hauling them together until they met.

"Taste it," Kevin urged, slipping his fingers into her fiery tresses.

June slid her tongue against his tip and lapped at the salty mix.

"Good girl." Kevin rasped, holding her hair tightly in his grip, "Suck it like you sucked your brother's cock. You can't be a whore in my home without my guidance, baby girl."

June nodded and attached her lips to his meat. The taste was yummy, and she plunged quickly to the hilt, taking Daddy's short cock into the back of her mouth.

"Ooh, good girl, very good girl." Kevin muttered, "You're my good little Princess."

"Mmhmm," June hummed against his shaft, bobbing up and down.

With his hand gripping her hair, Kevin bucked his hips into her wet mouth. He felt his heart pumping over time from seeing his baby girl's eyes settling on his face.

Kevin grunted, "Oh, god, Junie, just like that baby girl, suck daddy's cock."

June hurried and bobbed faster. Her cunt leaked from Daddy's praises. She wished her brother was here to end the fire building in her loins.

Reaching over, Kevin slapped her ass. June was so horny she began to move her hips, fiending for a thick cock in her dripping cunt. Her skirt flew up and down with each bounce, and he gave her another sound pop.

"Uh, mmm," June groaned.

"God, oh, that's perfect. You want to be daddy's little slut?."

Kevin roughly pounded into her open mouth. Spittle leaked against his jeans, creating a sticky ride. Holding both sides of her head, he rolled his hips and groaned in approval so close to an explosion. Using his baby girl's mouth like a pussy, he held her head down, keeping his shaft nestled against her slick tongue.

"Oh, hmm, tighten those lips around my cock," Kevin uttered, "I want you to take my load in your mouth and swallow it down, baby girl."

June's tight suction had him so lost he didn't hear the knock on the door nor the knob twist on its head.

Tim entered with a frown, "What! What the fuck?"

"Shut up and close that door," Kevin groaned from annoyance and the tight clench June applied to his dick.

Tim couldn't believe his eyes, and they widened as he watched his beloved little sister. Her red hair sprawled on her father's lap while her head moved fast. Her plump ass was exposed to him, and he grimaced as Kevin swatted her thick cheeks.

"What the fuck are you two doing?" Tim held his head, baffled

"I had to punish your little sister. I know you two have been fucking." Kevin notified him of their secret.

"We, I...."

"I think my baby girl needs cock, don't you, Princess?"

June looked up with wet dripping lips and nodded to her father before peeking at Tim's puzzled expression.

"Remove your soiled panties and get on that desk," Kevin ordered.

June shimmed out of her pink panties and kicked them across the room. She climbed onto the desk, her knees sliding under the papers. She arched her back and exposed her dripping cunt.

Tim was confused and disturbed. He turned to leave, but Kevin's powerful voice made him pause.

"You bring your ass here and fuck my daughter's cunt. Or your mother will hear about your little side gig."

Kevin placed his two fingers up to his mouth and then blew fake smoke.

Tim had been selling weed since college, but all the customers he assumed weren't on his stepfather's radar.

"My son, the drug dealer," Kevin chuckled, "Mary would have a heart attack if she found out her only son was merely a criminal studying to be a lawyer."

"How the fuck do you know about that?"

"I know everything, son."

"Stop calling me that, your not my Dad!" Tim shouted.

"I have more control than you care to admit, young man. Do as I told you and give my daughter your cock. She is dripping for it. Aren't you, my smut princess?"

Tim grimaced.

June was beyond ready for her stepbrother's cock. Her voice became a beacon of light that nudged his cock to harden.

"Please, Tim. Please, I want to cum again," June announced, shaking her torso to make her round cheeks wiggle.

Tim eyed her position with longing, then glared at his Stepfather, "You're disgusting. You know that?"

"Am I?" Kevin chuckled and positioned himself in front of June's face.

With no concern, June latched onto his cock and bobbed, wiggling her ass for her brother to join.

Tim was reluctant, who wouldn't be, but his cock wanted to test the waters again. Walking over, he noticed her pussy dripping against her father's stack of papers. He eased up to caress her soft flesh.

"Fuck her," Kevin urged, reaching over to pop her arched ass, "Fuck her slutty little cunt."

"Are you sure you are okay with this, Junie?" Tim asked.

"Mmmhmm," June mumbled against Daddy's shaft and spread her thighs to get closer to his bulge.

Tim avoided his stepfather's stare and pulled his cock from his shorts. He was rock-hard and ready to enter. Slowly he eased into her wetness and groaned from the tight clutch.

"Hm, fuck," he hissed and rolled his hips for further exploration, "Uh, god, she's so fucking tight."

Kevin sounded in a coo, "Keep sucking my cock, and take his cock, baby girl. You are doing so well."

June had fucked him missionary, but the doggy style was far too harsh for her tight slit. Her lips were swollen from this morning, and Tim's cock was shifting deeper into her folds than before. June pushed back and winced, dropping Daddy's cock.

"Oooh, It's uh, I can't. It's..."

Tim backed out, afraid to hurt his petite little sister. But Kevin reprimanded them, reaching over to swat her fleshy ass.

"Take that fucking cock, Junie."

"It's too big, please, Daddy," she whined.

"I don't care. You wanted to be a little slut this morning. I want to see your cream covering his cock. Do you hear me?"

June nodded and pushed herself back. Tim eased inside, and she backed up. His cock reached her soul and ached, but she moved around a little, feeling the familiar pleasure.

"Move your ass, Junie, let that little pussy swallow that big cock." Kevin grunted.

Grasping a palm full of her hair, Kevin led her back to his sticky cock and ordered her to suck. June worked her hips, sending more meat into her tight snatch. Pulling at his jeans, she bobbed and gulped his cock.

Tim warmed up quickly to the erotic event. He was just ecstatic to be back inside his sister's tightness. He rocked in and out and admired the cream coating his shaft. He held her hips, pushing her closer and away from her father.

"Uh. Uh. Umm, my, oh!" June gasped and squirmed from his hard thrusts.

Tim groaned and pounded into her tight cunt with hatred for her father.

"This is what you want, Kevin?" Tim asked with a grunt, "You want to see your little girl fucked?"

Kevin smiled and sat back in his chair. His cock was rock hard from witnessing his baby girl's destruction. June was moaning and groaning from his stepson's rough jabs. Her cookie was leaking like crazy, and Kevin couldn't hold back. He reached down to jerk his shaft, his eyes wide with amazement.

12