Pretty Sissy Cuckold has a 1 on 1

Story Info
pretty sissy cuckold takes a lover of her own.
1.8k words
4.55
23.1k
31
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
moonsissy
moonsissy
252 Followers

My wife who was very sexy, had a lover. He was big, masculine, muscular, alpha, black and well hung. I on the other hand was lean, feminine, a pretty boy, sissy, white and with a tiny dick. They had great sex together and would at times let me watch and occasionally I could join them. And the only reason he let me join was because I was fem and happened to look like a pretty woman. If any part of me was masculine I'm sure he would only have let me watch.

And how they loved being watched. They knew they were as sexy as any porn one could get on-line. I guess they would have enjoyed being watched by anyone, I just happened to be the lucky cuckold who had the opportunity to eye these two sexy creatures passionately fuck and pleasure one another. I'm sure he also enjoyed showing his dominance over me and her as he made my wife orgasm over and over with his big cock as I sat in a chair dressed in panties and fishnet stockings wearing lipstick and eyeliner, stroking my little dick. He also knew I craved his seed. When I was allowed to join them, it was to suck his cock or lick his cream pie from her pussy. Sometimes she and I would 69 while he fucked her. He usually called me sissy or Stephanie and never acknowledged my maleness. He often said I didn't have a tiny dick, I had a clit, a tiny clit.

In front of my wife Tara, he once demanded, "Stephanie, tell Tara what you are."

I hesitated to say anything. I knew what he wanted me to say. I knew what I wanted to say but what would my wife think of me after I said it? I'm sure she knew what I was. She'd seen me suck his dick. I'd eaten his seed from her plenty of times.

"What are you waiting for, bitch. We all know the answer. So tell her."

"I am a cock sucking cum slut who craves big black cock," I finally replied. I felt humiliated saying this to my wife, yet at the same time it turned me on to say it out loud.

My wife relied, "that makes two of us.

"Now show her you mean it. Get on your knees cock whore and pleasure me!"

I always did what he told me. My wife ran her fingers through my long hair as I passionately sucked off her lover. The two of them would be kissing and he would say things like, "This sissy is a great cocksucker." or "Your cuck just loves sucking my dick. What a fucking little cum slut she is."

I did like being my wife's lover's cock worshipper. But as time went on I realized I wanted to suck cock more often than I was getting a chance too. I wanted to swallow more sperm than I was able to do in our current situation. And I started craving that feeling of a big cock in my mouth. My wife's lover did addict me to cock. When he wasn't there I missed the scent, the feel the taste. I missed the joy of making him cum and swallowing his seed. Though I got to suck his cock a couple times a month and lick his cum from my wife, after she'd return home from their dates or after he left our bedroom, it wasn't enough.

I wanted cock in my mouth as often as possible, so I went online made a profile on an adult site and started looking for my own lover. I wanted a masculine alpha with a big cock that I could suck off on a regular basis. I posted a couple of pictures of me in panties and fishnets and heels. I made it very clear I had a tiny dick and was looking to be a straight man's sissy cocksucker.

It didn't take long to get some responses. I received a couple of replies from sexy white guys with big dicks and I got one from one black stud. Since I already had a black cock to suck from time to time, I thought I'd try one of the white guys and see what that was going to be like.

I chose a single guy who was in a relationship with a woman. He said he liked trans woman and really enjoyed dominating crossdressers and sissy cocksuckers. I was very nervous but turned on by our correspondence. He had hot pics of his muscular abs and 8 inch dick. We set up a date to meet in a public parking lot. He told me I needed to show up all fem or not to show up at all. So I did my makeup, and put on sexy lingerie. I borrowed one of my wife's bras and had breast forms. I put on a short skirt and a pretty top and wore my blonde wig that Tara had bought me. I was shaking when I got in the car.

When I arrived at the parking lot and the designated area I saw his car. He saw me and he got out of his car. He was tall, powerful looking and sexy. He came over to me and I lowered my window and looked up at him.

"Oh nice,' he said as he looked me up and down, " pull up your skirt."

I did as he asked. I had on a pair of pink lacy panties.

"Hot and fem. I like it. Follow me in your car. I have a place to go to. I want to use those pretty lips of yours right now."

I was trembling with nervousness and excitement. I was so craving cock. I was like a bee drawn to a flower. I did as he said. He drove to a house close to where we were. I pulled into the driveway behind him. I got out of the car and followed him into the house. He took me into the living room. He turned looked at me and told me to undress. I took off my blouse and dropped my skirt to the floor. I stood there in my bra, pink panties, stockings and heels.

"Turn around," he commanded. And I slowly turned around slightly curving my back so my ass stood out. I wanted him to be turned on by my feminine body. His hands slid over my ass and hips. He gave a slight moan.

"Fuck you are one sexy crossdresser. I like that you are really passable. If it weren't for your panties sticking out a little bit from being horny, I'd think you were a real woman. Now undress me and use your lips to pleasure my body."

I started taking off his shirt. His muscles were so hard. Being in the presence of a masculine man like this just reassured me that there was nothing male about me. My little sissy dick was hard in my panties but as my wife's lover has said, it was more like a tiny clit than a tiny dick. I kissed this man's chest all over. I ran my fingers all over his body. He told me I was being a good girl. I knew I was there for his sexual pleasure.

"Undo my pants," He said, "But don't touch my dick. You are going to beg before you blow."

I did as I was told I lowered his pants and his boxers and there it was. I couldn't take my eyes off it. I was already getting hard and it was so big. Veins popping, head swelling and my mouth watering.

"You want that sissy?" he asked.

I nodded yes. It was like I was mesmerized. I was staring in awe and craving it. I was a nymphomaniac. I was a cock hungry sissy slut.

He slapped that hard meat against my face. "Tell me how much you want it."

"I never wanted anything more than I want your big dick right now! I want it fucking my throat. I want it throbbing in my hands, in my mouth as you call me what I am - a fucking sissy slut, a cum thirsty bitch, a dirty little cock sucking whore. Please let me be your faggot, sissy cock sucker! Please fuck my face with your big dick. I beg you, please." The words just poured out of me. I was so wanting that cock.

I was already on my knees. He grabbed my head, told me to open my mouth and he began to fuck my face just as I'd asked. It felt so good. He was in my throat, I was gagging and loving it. My hands held onto his muscular thighs.

"You fucking sissy whores are all alike. You just love that dick don't you. Well now you are my cocksucker. You understand bitch. I own this pretty mouth. Oh that's it whore take it deep. Fucking slut."

He reached down and slapped my ass. He thrust deep, pulled back his big meat and let me breathe and then thrust some more.

"I'm going to cum slut, get ready, make sure you swallow all of it. Oh my god! Yes. Fuck yes!"

And just like that I felt his dick swell up and pulsate. He shot down my throat and in my mouth. I was having a hard time breathing and swallowing but I was loving it. I was hoping he's be able to shoot some on my face. As if he were able to read my mind he pulled out his big rod and let a stream of thick sperm shoot across my cheeks, my nose, chin and eyes.

His hands were still holding my head, almost using me to steady himself after his tremendous orgasm. He rested his softening prick against my face and I licked and kissed it.

"Thank you so much, I needed that," I said to him. I felt so fulfilled, so much like a woman who pleased her man.

After a minute or two he said, "Oh you are such a good cocksucker. I will definitely call you again soon. But for now I'm done with you. Gather your clothes and get the fuck out."

I got off my knees, sperm on my face, in my mouth and in my belly. I felt so good knowing I made this man cum. I walked out to my car in my lingerie, clothes in my hand feeling like a slut and loving it. My little clit still swollen in my panties. As I sat in the car I reached down and rubbed it. I instantly came. When I was finally calm I drove home his cum still on my face and mine puddled in my panties.

moonsissy
moonsissy
252 Followers