Pretty Woman

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She wrapped her hand around me experimentally, and I groaned. "I've never been this hard."

"Well, I'm sure we'll find a use for it in a while," she promised. "In the meantime..."

She renewed her thrusting, timing the movement of her fingers on me to match. "Oh, god, yes, this is good, I'm fucking you..."

I watched as her breasts moved in response to her thrusts, and reached to brush her nipples with fingertips. "Oh, pinch them," she gasped. "I can come like that."

I complied, rolling her nipples gently between finger and thumb. "Harder," she insisted, her hips moving more urgently, and I could almost start to believe that she felt what I would feel, using her hardness to thrust into my welcoming body. Only a pity that I wouldn't feel her spurting into me when her orgasm finally came...

She pushed her hair back from her face, shifting position to push into me more deeply than before, my fingers alternating between nipples and squeezing her breasts. "Oh - yes - I'm going to..."

Laura tilted her head back, her mouth forming a wordless O of pleasure, and - oh my god - I felt the warm spurt and trickle of her fluid splashing against me as she came.

Finally she subsided, pillowing her head on my stomach. "Hmm, still hard," I heard her smile as she placed a kiss on my tip. "Now, what did I promise you?"

She changed position, taking me fully into her mouth, her tongue again swirling. I reached out, finding that I could slip a finger into her wetness and another into her rear opening. "Oh wow," she whispered, mouth still full of me, "the grand finale."

She intensified her movements, and I followed suit, fingers thrusting in then withdrawing. I felt her mouth on me lose coordination for a moment, then she concentrated again. "I'm nearly there," she managed, "let's come together."

I thrust my fingers deeply into her, now using my thumb to brush her hard nub, and I felt her entire body tense, then her hips shudder uncontrollably against my hand. She pushed herself onto me, almost gagging with the depth, and I finally tipped over the edge, thrusting into her unresisting mouth again and again, spurting, hearing the almost-gargle as her throat filled. Finally she pulled off, gasping for breath, my fingers still inside her, feeling her muscles gradually slow their tensing, pulsing. "Oh my god," she breathed, "that was like nothing else ever."

***

12