Pretty Woman Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

'You look good enough to eat, my dear Katherine,' said Lars, wearing a white tux. He kissed me almost formally on the cheek, then clipped a bejewelled leash onto my collar, as we heard a taxi pull up outside.

Teresa, dressed in a little black silk minidress and fishnet tights, opened the door to our guests, and the suave, grey-haired Marcelo, in a tux much like that my Master wore, stood aside to allow his haughty wife Selina to precede him. Teresa took her big fur coat from her, and she stood – posed, really - in transparent peach-colored organdie harem pants, and an equally see-through blouse, buttoned up the back, allowing an unobstructed view of full, round breasts. But my eyes went to her midriff, where a tattooed serpent curled around her waist, its head diving down to her shaven mound, long forked tongue clearly visible through her pants as it probed into her slit. Her blonde hair was done, like mine, in a braid, hanging right down her back. I didn't think I had ever seen a sexier woman, and she must have been well past her fortieth birthday.

'You have met my Katherine,' said my Master, 'but now her training is well advanced, and she is very obliging, as you will find.'

We ate dinner, Marcelo's hand creeping up my thigh, but my eyes were for his wife, and once she made that lewd gesture of slipping the very tip of her tongue out from between her even white teeth while she regarded me from beneath slightly lowered eyelids. I was squirming on my chair, fearful of making a wet patch on my lovely dress as juices oozed from my pussy.

'I can see you have whipped Katherine well,' Selina said to Lars, in her slightly deep, husky voice, her eyes still on mine, a faint smile on her luscious lips, 'is she as willing as Marisa was?'

I looked a question at my Master, and he explained, for my benefit: 'Marisa was my last slave. I loaned her to Erik, a friend, and she preferred to stay with him.'

'Erik must be quite something,' I said, unable to imagine anyone preferable to Lars.

'He is very strict, I think.'

We lapsed into silence for a short while, as Lars appeared to be thinking, then he looked at me and said, 'I told Marcelo that I would loan you to them, and I must keep my promise. I hope you won't want to desert me too?'

'No, sir, I wouldn't want to leave you.'

'Very well, then, you will leave with them this evening, and they can bring you back the day after tomorrow.'

I knew it was pointless to protest, although I was going to miss Lars badly, But when I saw Selina lick her lips involuntarily, my pulse quickened.

'I must go and change,' I said.

'No, my dear, we'll take you just as you are,' said Selina, and Lars sent Teresa to my room to pack me a suitcase.

While she was out of the room, my Master said to me, 'When you return, we shall have a new maid.'

Surprised and suddenly unhappy, I asked, 'Why? Is Teresa leaving?'

'Oh no,' he smiled, 'She has implored me to train her as a slave. I've been resisting until I thought she was ready – now is the time.'

A new concern surfaced. 'Is she going to replace me?'

'You silly girl, Katherine,' he laughed, 'you can help me train her, then, when she is ready, you can help me decide whether to keep her, or pass her on to one of my friends.'

I looked at him doubtfully, but he seemed to be serious.

Teresa threw a fur wrap across my shoulders while we waited for the taxi, but the driver did a double-take when he saw me get into the back, between Selina and Marcelo, my breasts thrusting through the soft silky material of my dress. They both caressed me as we drove through busy streets, Marcelo with an arm around my shoulders, kneading my breasts, Selina with her hand up my skirt, fingering my soaking pussy.

'I can hardly wait to get you home,' she breathed into my ear, before biting my lobe with her sharp teeth.

Marcelo led me into their palatial home in a leafy suburb, and bade me wait a moment while he pressed a buzzer. A lithe, slim Asian girl who, at first glance, looked no more than a child, appeared with a drinks tray.

'This is Mia,' said Marcelo, 'she's been with us for…. how long, Mia?'

'Ten years, sir,' the girl replied, 'can I do anything else for you, sir?'

'Yes, this is Katherine. I want you to prepare her for us – you know what I require.'

'Yes sir.'

With that, Mia took my hand, and led me up a broad staircase, and into a large bedroom.

'How long will you stay?' she asked me, and as I watched her, I saw telltale lines at her eye-corners – she was probably close to forty, in fact.

'Tonight and tomorrow night, I think,' I said.

'Then this will be your room. I'll have your suitcase brought up.'

I looked around. It was a beautiful, spacious room, with a huge bed, and an open door leading to an en-suite bathroom.

'Now I must prepare you,' said Mia, and I wondered what on earth she was going to do to me.

She told me to undress, nd all I had to do was slip the bow at the back of my neck, and my dress fell to the floor in a whisper of soft silk. She then motioned for me to sit in a chair in front of the big dressing-table mirror, and said, smilingly, 'I have to decorate you for my Master and Mistress – they like their women to be pretty.'

'Women?'

'Yes, they usually hire them from an agency, but they told me you are special.'

She stood and looked at me for a moment. 'It is nice that you wear a collar and waist-chain, but it is a shame that you have no piercings, I think.'

'I'm going to have some done next week,' I said.

Mia set to work with make-up, giving my eyes special treatment, applying long false eyelashes and lining them with heavy mascara. When she had painted and glossed my lips, she applied matching dark red paint and gloss to my aureolas, and then to my labia, exciting me terribly when she spent longer there than was strictly necessary, and teased my clit out from under its protecting hood.

She rolled seamed black lace-top hold-ups up my legs, then had me put my own shoes back on, cinching a heavy gold anklet in place. Then she gave me long lace gloves to put on, clipped extravagantly long pendants, which brushed my shoulders, into my ears, and gave my hair a final brush.

'Come, my Master and Mistress will be waiting,' she said, and led me by the hand, naked save for the stockings and gloves, downstairs. The ultra-high heels made my ass sway as I walked. After Mia's ministrations, I was more than ready to be fucked.

In the lounge, Selina sat waiting for me. She had shed her pantsuit, and was wearing a white, fur-trimmed, transparent negligee, casually open, so that every detail of her exotic tattoo was visible. Behind me, in walked Marcello, clad in a satin dressing gown. Mia made herself scarce, but almost immediately returned, carrying a chair. When I looked at it, I saw that it was identical to the one Lars had once made me sit on at dinner, a phallus projecting from its seat. When Mia placed it on the floor beside us, I expected to be asked to sit on it, and was surprised when Selina stood up, kissed her husband briefly on the lips, and led him to the chair. He lifted his robe, and, spreading his ass-cheeks with both hands, settled slowly down on the phallus, and expression of ecstasy on his handsome face. He threw apart the front of his robe, and I saw that his big, thick member was stiffly erect, standing to attention. Selina led me to it and I readily straddled my temporary master, impaling myself on his enormous cock, feeling it sliding, stretching me, until it seemed to fill my whole body. Slowly I started to ride him, moving up and down, up and down, until suddenly I felt the sharp, biting sting of the lash on my middle back. Glancing over my shoulder, I saw that Selina had a riding crop in her hand, and had started to flog my already wounded back.

I cried out as her lashes hurt like hell, but heightened the pleasure Marcelo's prick was giving me, made even more fantastic when he bit my nipples gently, his own breath now coming in gasps as the great phallus invaded his asshole.

Quite suddenly, he stiffened, and I felt a gush of creamy hot spunk fill me to bursting as he came, simultaneously with a vicious stroke from Selina which almost made me black out as a thunderous orgasm swept over me.

Later, when Mia had fetched me a negligee, Selina told her husband he should go to bed, then she told me she would like me to sleep with her – I agreed readily.

After she had treated me so cruelly, Selina was sweetness itself, and as soon as we were in bed together, between her satin sheets, I followed the tattooed serpent's lead, tonguing her pussy, where I found that she had a truly extravagant clit, almost like a small cock. When I flicked it with my tongue, she enjoined me to bite it instead. I thought I'd hurt her when she screamed loudly, but she yelled, 'No, don't stop!' and cried out again as I teased the rock-hard bud. In no time at all, she shuddered violently, and a great gushing spurt of her vaginal fluid soaked me as she came with mighty force.

We showered together after that, then slept, entwined, for eight hours.

Next morning, Selina sent me back to my room, telling me that Mia had ben instructed to put out the clothes I was to wear. 'They are from my wardrobe, my dear,' she said.

'But I've brought stuff with me,' I told her.

'I know, but I'm taking you out, and I want to show you off,' sh replied.

Back in my room, I saw that Mia had indeed laid clothes on the bed for me – a dress, a little satin garter belt and white stockings. The dress was a very short white silky one, with a flared, pleated skirt and a deep 'v' at the front, practically down to my navel, the wide opening criss-crossed by lacing. When I slipped into it, I thought I looked very sexy, but the hem of the dress only just covered my stocking-tops, which would surely show when I sat down, and unless I was careful, glimpses of my shaven pussy would be available to all and sundry. I put on my own stilettos, and brushed my hair for a while. When I got back downstairs, Selina was waiting for me, dressed in a fabulous purple Armani suit, the skirt tight about her knees, and a brown silk blouse, her golden hair shining and bouncing around her shoulders.

'Come on, Katherine, the taxi will be here any minute,' she said, taking me by the hand as we walked out the front door, just as a taxi drew up on the gravel driveway

As Selina led me around the shops, stopping to try on shoes, and then to buy costume jewellery, I felt like a little girl, but a very sexy one – I couldn't shake off the image of 'Anne' in the book my Master had given me to read – the young girl who was possessed, dressed – and undressed – by Claire and her lover, then whipped and eventually tortured by them. Selina held my hand all the time, and soon pulled me into a swanky coffee-bar, where she seemed to know everyone, and spoke to other women – and some men – sat at all the tables as we threaded our way through. But she didn't introduce me, so that I felt humiliated. It was, of course, deliberate.

We sat at a corner table, and Selina made sure that I sat in a chair facing out into the café. A couple in their thirties sat at the nearest table, and Selina nodded to them in a familiar way. She was an olive-skinned beauty, her long, glossy black hair swept back severely and caught up in a pony tail. She wore a silk jersey-knit dress which must have cost a fortune. He was black, with a flashing smile, and wore a denim suit which only barely concealed a mucular body.

Selina leant towards me conspiratorially, then shocked me, though I had thought myelf shockproof. 'Let him see your cunt,' she said.

I only had to slide the hem of my skirt a few inches up my thigh, and surreptitiously open my legs the tiniest shade, for him to get a glimpse of my hairless crack. Knowing my role, I lowered my eyelids a little, and let the tip of my tongue slip out between my teeth as I did so. Two sets of eyes took all this in, and Selina watched them, watching me.

I sipped my coffee for a short while, then the girl stood, getting gracefully to her feet, and came over to speak to Selina. Their body-language suggested familiarity, but they whispered to one another, so I couldn't hear what was said, and I wasn't introduced. When the girl returned to her partner, however, Selina said quietly, 'Mara and Pablo have a car outside – they have invited us.'

In the soft leather back seat of a big Mercedes, I sat beside Mara, who stroked my bestockinged knee. While Selina and Pablo talked inaudibly to each other in the front. I've always had sensitive knees, and her hand was sending signals to my rapidly-moistening pussy. When I turned to ask her where we were going, she leaned in and kissed me, with infinite gentleness, on the mouth.

'So you are Selina's…friend?' she probed, when our mouths separated.

'Something like that,' I said.

'I love the way you are dressed,' she said.

Selina, who had been listening, interjected, 'You like the way I have had her dressed, then, Mara?'

'Yes, darling, and so does Pablo, don't you, my love?'

Pablo's deep tones confirmed his approval.

We were soon in a subterranean carpark, and took an elevator-ride to their fifth floor apartment, in a high-rent part of town. It was furnished with priceless antiques in a Regency style. I looked around in wonder, but before I had the chance to see very much, I found myself being led into a huge bedroom. My eyes widened when I saw the heavy wooden St. Andrew's Cross set against the end wall, opposite the bed. It had short chains hanging from ringbolts at its extremities. I suddenly knew why I had been brought here – it had been no casual meeting, but planned!

When I looked around, I saw that Selina had divested herself of her smart suit, and stood in a short silk slip, while her friend Mara wore only a tight black corset and black stockings, and held a long leather riding crop in one hand. Pablo, on the other hand, was still wearing his denim trousers and shirt, and it was he who led me to the cross, and helped me out of my dress.

'You can leave the rest on,' he said, when I started to unfasten my garter belt.

Efficiently, he clipped my wrists and ankles to the chains on the cross. Thus spreadeagled, I had never felt so vulnerable as I watched what they were doing. Mara now approached me with something hidden in her hand, which she deftly ran around my neck. Before I knew it, she was cramming a red ball gag into my mouth, held into position by the strap around my neck, and forcing my tongue right back, so that when I tried to protest, I only heard a strangled 'aargh,' emerge.

'I'm sorry, Katherine, about the gag,' said Selina, 'but you must understand that this is an apartment, so we have to take care about any noise, and I think we may make you scream.'

My eyes widened, as she spoke – I felt frightened, by my situation, but then Mara came and caressed my nipples, then fingered my slit just for a moment, and the familiar excitement overtook my fear, even as she came up to me and stroked my tits with the crop.

Then, without warning, she drew her arm back, and lashed me, hard, stinging, brutal stroke right across my tender breasts. I glanced down and saw a livid red welt right across my left breast and curling over my right one. I shrunk in my bonds as she brought the dreadful crop down on me again, now underneath my breasts, hurting me terribly. In all, she gave me ten strokes of cruel intensity, finishing off on my belly and upper thighs, so the tears rolled down my cheeks from the ferocity of the agony I felt, but amidst it all, and in spite of myself, I had the inevitable climax that always accompanied pain.

It must have been obvious from my closed eyes, and violent shudder, because Mara paused, with a couple of strokes left to go, and felt my crack again, then raised the hand to her mouth and licked off my juices with apparent relish.

Finally able to look elsewhere, I saw that Selina, kneeling on the bed, had an enormous black cock in her mouth, but the eyes of both participants were on me. As Mara's final stroke wracked my belly with delicious pain, Pablo gave voice to a loud, animal growl, and obviously shot his load deep into Selina's throat, as she gagged and gurgled with its force.

That night, I slept – or, for the most part, failed to sleep - between Selina and Marcelo, after Mia had tended my wounds. Then I was only too ready to return to my Master. When I did so, he questioned me closely about the treatment that had been meted out to me, and seemed satisfied that my training was now almost complete.

'It remains for me to have you decorated,' he said.

'I love jewellery.'

'No, my dear, I mean rather more….permanent decoration,' he said. The future was an exciting prospect.

12