Prices and Risks

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She collected what she could, though it was nothing more than a coin pouch she hadn't been able to make brimming, or even refill. There were worries besides that though, she still had a trip home to make, entirely naked...

"Oi, your hand lass," someone called. Hazel half-heartedly flipped the cards. It was a modest result; she expected it to have lost to at least one person. But then she saw the expression of all the others. They were shocked. It was as if some were looking at their own cards for the first time. Each set was revealed, and Hazel couldn't believe her eyes.

She would have won.

The cool evening air greeted the naked merchant once more. She kept her eyes from meeting any others. She did manage to keep her head held high though; leaving with any grace she could muster. It was a feint, but it was all she had. Her bare bottom was the last they'd see of her as she made her way out.

At least... till she would return for a rematch.

The End

----------

Prices and Risks

Alternate Ending

It was time to reveal their hands, she had to finally choose. Everyone grew silent, waiting to hear her choice. One coin slipped, the tinking was so loud in the quiet room as they waited for her to show her cards or accept the alternate deal.

"If I do this, the hand still matters. I win, I get back one top garment and one bottom," Hazel demanded, wrestling back any control she could. Everyone nodded quickly.

Like raindrops, a few more coins sounded off against the wood of the table as Hazel moved a hand down between her legs.

Hazel tried to get this over with as fast possible... both to end things, to secure as much money... and honestly her body wanted it soon too.

The patrons around her were each allowed to take one coin at a time, going in a circle. Each reaching over to pluck a shimmering piece of gold from the naked merchant.

Busy away atop the table, Hazel teased her aching body, trying to give in fully to the bubbling feelings. Her arm moved faster, it bumped into someone's hand as they plucked more money from her. She kept going, but was acutely aware how close everyone was. A few more pieces of gold fall besides her.

She grew closer and closer. The people are so busy watching they sometimes missed their turn, or linger when reaching for their coin back. When she can't' hold her moans back, it's like everyone else stops.

Naked and without a bit of clothing to her name in that moment, she brought herself right to the very edge, and then over it into orgasm in front of them all. Her shaking body scattered her possible winnings all about.

Hazel hadn't been wrong in thinking that her offer was enough to really get them interested. They'd been so overly zealous, they had bet so much thanks to the pot being something they couldn't help but add to. Even with over half of the coins falling from her body in the heated moment, she still could fill her pouch past where it had started. The same couldn't be said for her wardrobe however.

Sitting up, red faced, she tried to maintain her demeanor somewhat. It was difficult; an awkward giggle hardly lifted the embarrassment from her. "Oh, the hands!" someone said. Each card was flipped over...

Moments later, Hazel tied her bag tightly. She turned and looked at everyone one more time. She definitely wasn't walking out as bad as it was before her crazy offer, if you ignore the loss of dignity. She smiled, and gave them a goodbye, wanting to at least appear courteous and without hard feelings. Stepping outside, Hazel adjusted her belt, and her cape. She really hadn't been promised which top/bottom she'd be returned. The patrons had truly pulled a fast one over her in the last moment. She pulled the cape shut the best it could. Maybe with her current winnings, she could at least afford a quick stop at a tailor... or save and wait till she got home. She wasn't decent, but perhaps it was best to keep all the winnings she had worked so hard for.

The End~

12