Pride Prejudice and Liberties Ch. 03

Story Info
The next day.
2.2k words
4.85
3.1k
4
0

Part 3 of the 7 part series

Updated 06/15/2023
Created 01/30/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The next morning Elizabeth stepped into the breakfast room finding only Mr Darcy. She courtseyed very obstentatiously. "Good morning, my lord."

Darcy stood, bowed and chuckled. "Am I to be thus addressed every morning?"

"One may dream, sir." Elizabeth replied and sauntered to the sideboard to make herself a plate. She knew where his eyes were and it made her body tingle.

Elizabeth took the opportunity of privacy to encourage Darcy to drink a glass of port with her mother after dinner which was sure to put her to sleep early in case they wished to engage in an escapade.

"Am I expected to plan an escapade, my love?" He asked.

"Oh no, sir. Although I understand from time to time planning is a necessary thing, I much prefer spontaneous moments. Please do not feel obliged to do otherwise," she replied.

"Truthfully, I am glad to hear it. After last evening I was feeling a bit intimidated by the notion of trying to out do you. I do not think I am up to the task."

"Fitzwilliam, please do not feel such, I beg you. I was merely trying to please you, not cause anxiety. You agreed to at least try to be selfish, sir and I intend to hold you to it. I could not possibly be more content, I assure you."

"Very well, but you must promise to inform me of anything I can do for you."

"I promise with all my heart, my love."

Just then Jane walked in. After the greetings Darcy watched Jane walk to the sideboard to select food. When he brought his attention back to the table he saw Elizabeth with a wide grin.

"Care to discuss your thoughts just then, sir," she teased.

Darcy panicked "I'm afraid I was woolgathering."

"Sister, I believe Mr Darcy was picturing you naked just now."

Darcy startled as Jane's eyes flew to his.

Elizabeth laughed. "Did you really think my sister was unaware of your presence last night, sir?"

Jane giggled and sat next to Elizabeth. Darcy was stunned as Elizabeth continued, "Jane was fully aware, sir. She has agreed to be our muse."

She turned to Jane, "Mr Darcy has declared you to be a living goddess, sister."

Jane blushed and said "I thank you for the compliment, Mr Darcy."

Darcy's mouth was unable to form words so Elizabeth took pity on him and explained that Jane has indeed agreed to be their muse and specifically when she is referred to as 'sister' by either of them then she is obligated to perform any request with the restrictions of she must remain a maiden, of course and should she find love herself then the covenant is broken.

Judging from Darcy's reaction Elizabeth thought she may have gone too far. She suggested a private walk in the garden.

"Have I shocked you, sir."

"I believe the answer to that question is rather obvious, my dear."

"If you do not desire her, you only need say so."

"It is not her but the notion of a muse is what I am having difficulty with."

"Well then might I suggest that I will not refer to her as sister until you have resolved your inner conflict. I would suggest not thinking on it and see if the inclination strikes you when an opportunity presents itself. Neither Jane nor I will think on it again unless you claim the right. Is that agreeable to you, sir?"

Darcy nodded his agreement and Elizabeth could not help herself from asking, "and were you in fact picturing my sister naked, sir?"

"No, but I will admit I was admiring her form. I didn't even realize I was doing it until I saw the mischievous look on your face."

Elizabeth laughed, "I admit to enjoying watching you ogle my dear Jane and your discomfort at being discovered, you naughty naughty man."

Darcy abruptly pulled her behind a bush and groped her ass while kissing her. He spun her around and kissed her neck while forcefully grabbing her breasts.

Elizabeth could feel his hardness and purred with delight. "You do seem to enjoy being very close behind me, sir. It makes me wonder if this is how you intend to take my maidenhood?"

"Would you like that?" He asked.

"You will hear no objections from me, I assure you. But you made me promise so I will tell you, however you choose to take me, I know you will need to go slow at first but once I am plucked I would desire to be taken aggressively the first time. Take me hard, sir. Let there be no doubt of your ownership and expectations."

"You are driving me mad, woman! I have a good mind to bend you over, lift your skirt and take you right now."

"I am sorry, sir, as much as it pains me to say it, but only my husband has that right and I will beg him regularly to claim it as often as he pleases."

"Then I suggest you get on your knees and show me the other uses of your lips again, madam, for I can not go back in this state!"

Elizabeth replied, "As you command, my lord" and got down on her knees and sucked him dry.

The women had plans for shopping so Darcy tried to get some work done. He tried to get the idea of being able to have both women out of his mind but the seed had been planted and he knew he would eventually succumb to the temptation. He decided Elizabeth was right and resolved to be spontaneous and try to think on it no more. If he could just get the image of the two of them washing each other out of his mind it would be much easier.

After dinner Darcy and Mrs Bennett were having port and Elizabeth and Jane were strolling around the room speaking intimately. Darcy was having trouble keeping his attention away from them, his eyes hungrily looking them up and down. He realized he was jealous of their intimacy and wanted to be included.

Mrs Bennett excused herself and retired for the evening. Darcy spoke with Mrs Reynolds and dismissed the rest of the staff and turned his attention to the ladies.

"Do the two of you intend to tease me into submission the entire evening or may I just admit defeat and be done with it?"

The ladies stopped and Elizabeth smiled and spoke. "Why Mr Darcy, we apologize, sir, we forgot you were in the room."

"I doubt that very much, madam and you and 'sister' will be paying a price for your treachery, I can assure you of that!"

Elizabeth noticed she was getting wet when he called her madam now. "I believe it is you who owe a price, sir. You have my body so well trained that when you call me that particular name I get instantly wet and excited and since you have called Jane sister just now she will witness the price of you servicing me with your tongue. Jane please lock the door."

Elizabeth lifted her skirt and pulled her undergarment down. She sat on the window seat and gave Darcy a daring stare while Jane locked the door.

Darcy turned to Jane, "sister, would you please check to make sure my bride to be is in fact wet. Hold your skirt up, madam."

Elizabeth smiled, "Well played, sir."

Jane went to Elizabeth and stuck a finger inside her pussy. "She is very wet, Mr Darcy."

Mr Darcy wasn't finished with his instructions, "sister, unbutton the top of her dress and expose her breasts to me."

Jane did as instructed.

"Now I want you to pinch her nipples and kiss her until she cums all over my face like a cockish wench."

Both ladies eyes went wide at the characterization. Darcy knelt and slid his tongue up and down his beloved's succulent pussy lips. Elizabeth squirmed in delight. He pulled slightly back.

"Sister, when she nears her climax pinch hard on her nipples," he instructed.

"Yes, Mr Darcy"

Darcy watched them go back to kissing. He wanted her to orgasm like never before. He went back to enjoying her juicy mound. He started to focus on her clit. He could hear her moans getting louder, she was desperate to cum. When he could start to feel her losing control he started sucking hard on her clit and she exploded in ecstasy crying out "Fitzwilliam" over and over. He was happy she remembered.

He gave her time to regain her composure. Jane was hugging her and Elizabeth was crying. "Was that what you had in mind, my love?"

"In my wildest dreams I could not have expected such. You continue to amaze, sir," she said after she found her equanimity.

"I am here to serve. I asked Mrs Reynolds earlier to prepare a bath for you both soon. I think tonight we can both wash our sister together, what say you, my love?"

"I say, once again, that I have greatly underestimated you, sir and I am getting rather fond of that vexing smug look upon your face."

They soon departed for Elizabeth's room. Darcy could hear them giggling down the hall. He headed for his study, he didn't want to miss a moment of the undressing.

Once Darcy was sure there were no servants he entered Elizabeth's room.

Elizabeth asked, "that was rather quick, sir, may I ask what has the great Fitzwilliam Darcy of Pemberly and his ten thousand a year so eager?"

Darcy laughed, "I have heard tales of Goddess's in moonlight undressing and made haste."

"Well sir, you are in luck because we were just about to disrobe."

"I am just in time then."

Darcy watched in awe as they helped each other out of their clothing. Their bodirs were so different and yet both so perfect, he thought.

Elizabeth gave him a smile, "may we help you with yours, sir?"

"By all means!"

Elizabeth gave Jane a nod and they approached him removing his clothes from top to bottom. She made sure Jane's face would be near Darcy's cock when it made its appearance. Jane gasped.

Darcy asked her, "would you like to touch it, sister?"

Jane grabbed his shaft and his cock sprang to life making Jane fall back startled. Everyone laughed and Darcy offered her his hand to help her stand. He retrieved something from his coat and addressed Elizabeth.

"My love, I had almost forgotten I had put this in my coat just in case and now seems a good time?"

He gestured for them to step into the tub and placed a dark scarf around Jane's eyes creating a blindfold. Elizabeth whispered a suggestion into his ear.

"Are you sure, my dear?"

"It is just a guess, sir, but I am confident in it's success."

Darcy gave her a nod and they began to wash Jane together. At first Jane could tell whose hands were whose but the more they touched the less she was able to discern and then she became lost in the lust and didn't care who was touching what.

Darcy hands were all over her. He was revelling in her smoothness and the roundness of her curves, he couldn't get enough.

Elizabeth began playing with her sister's pussy, stroking it tenderly and sensually.

Jane was getting more and more aroused, jolts of energy flowing through her.

Elizabeth could feel Jane's wetness increasing and gave Darcy a nod.

Darcy put his mouth to Jane's ear. "Dear sister you are quivering with lust like a common harlot! Your cunt is getting wetter and wetter like a trollop in the street." He kept calling her more names, Elizabeth had guessed it would excite Jane

Jane had never heard such words spoken out loud and began shaking uncontrollably and much to her embarrassment made her cum violently, literally convulsing and screaming so loud Darcy was forced to put his hand over her mouth and hold her up so she wouldn't fall.

Elizabeth dried Jane off while she tried to recover her senses and then Darcy picked her up and brought her to the bed. She was still shaking so Darcy and Elizabeth slipped under the blankets with Elizabeth spooning her and Darcy spooning Elizabeth. Elizabeth kept whispering in her ear that all was well.

After Jane fell asleep Elizabeth turned to face Darcy and kissed him, caressing his chest. They kissed and whispered to each other while Elizabeth stroked his cock.

"We can't let the maid find any seman so I will have to drink all you have to offer, sir."

"If you must, my love."

"Oh I am your love now not your madam?"

"Just so. Just as I am often sir, love or sometimes even lord apparently. Right now when I look into your eyes I see only my love."

"Fitzwilliam, you constantly amaze me. It is very disconcerting."

"I beg your forgiveness, my love."

"Begging will always be most appreciated but right now my lips have an appointment with your beautiful cock if you will excuse me, sir?"

Elizabeth lowered herself and once again drained him of all his cum. Before he left he made het promise to make sure Jane was well, his concern for her sister making her love him even more which she did not think was possible.