Priestess Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
JackZak
JackZak
29 Followers

Her nipples seemed to sharpen in definition, and he cautiously brought his light touch to them. Something about the touch stirred him deeply.

"Good," she said, surprising him. "Do you feel that?"

"What?"

"Your arousal."

"Ah... yeah..."

"That is what happens when your body detects my arousal; and I am enjoying your touch, Ethan. But I want you to try a little bit of a firmer touch now; try holding my nipple between your fingers, try pressing a little -- ah! -- and try pulling a little... keep all your attention on the touch. Notice what is most exciting to you..."

He tried her suggestions. She pressed closer to him; he felt the heat of her on his chest and belly. Her generous hips spread apart his thighs. It was hard to keep his attention fully on touch, with all the rest of her body nuzzling in closer, and his own erection caught uncomfortably in his pants.

But, at the same time, the wonder and electric excitement of her marvelous curves and the astonishing texture of her expanded nipples washed through him, and the more observant he became, the more he began to notice. It was especially the pressure in that seemed to stir something between them, but there was more. Not just shape and color, but there was a new scent now, something deeper than fruit or flowers.

Without waiting for her invitation, he brought his lips to kiss the skin of the upper swell of her breasts, cupping them up to his mouth.

She sighed with the barest hint of a moan on her breath, and pressed herself closer to him, almost toppling him back on the bed. He tried to keep all his attention on the sensation of his lips, his tongue, his hands, as if the world had narrowed to this contact.

When his lips found her nipple, he kept with what seemed to have been working in his fingers. He drew her nipple into her mouth, caressing the tip and sides with his tongue, but pressing deeply into the soft pillow of her breast. She moaned more urgently, and pressed herself back against him. And suddenly, again pulled away.

"How would you get my skirt off, Ethan?"

He had anticipated that, and pulled a zipper down the side of the skirt. It also seemed to have latches above the zipper, and his fingers found the way easily.

"Very nice."

And she toppled him back onto the bed. He climbed to straddle his belly, bringing a breast back to his mouth, but now the other hanging broadly against his cheek. He went back to pressing in, holding her toward him, even as he suckled and licked around the aureole and nipple.

"So, good, Ethan, you are a natural! But try this now, pull my nipple deeply into your mouth, press it between tongue and palate, no biting. Without sucking hard, squeeze hard, and taste me."

He did as he was bid, and realized she was pressing her mons hard against the bone of his hip, rocking gently.

And then she pulled back.

"Fingertips again. Light touch. Tease me a little. Let the pacing vary."

Her breasts were perfect, smooth curves right before his face, and it was all he could to not to grab them hard and pull her back into his mouth. But he resisted, and let himself see her, watching her body as rocked very gently against him. With that subtle sway of her body and breasts, he let his fingers graze lightly over her skin and nipples.

As she lightly rolled her hips against him, he felt himself getting more and more aroused. He could feel how hard he was, although now even more uncomfortably tangled in his own clothes. He wanted to reach down to adjust things, and yet he didn't want to disturb the moment either.

"You're not paying attention, Ethan."

She drew herself up from his mouth.

"What's wrong?" she asked with a wry smile, very much as if she knew exactly what was wrong.

Ethan didn't answer but took the moment to adjust himself. "I'm good," he said.

She reached down and placed a hand directly on his crotch. "You are good," she said. "Very good, yes?"

He had to take a quick, deep breath, as he almost came on the spot. He could feel that rising up inside him, like a deep, dark wave of something swelling. But perhaps she sensed it because she gently withdrew her hand and stood off him.

"You are doing a wonderful job learning to touch, Ethan. The second half of this lesson is learning to be touched. Do you think you might be ready for that?"

"Honestly? I am about a quarter second away from coming."

"Of course you are. You are a young man, just barely of age yourself. Don't you worry about that. I am sure I could have you cumming four times in twenty minutes if we wanted to do that, but guess what? Cumming or not cumming is not the point! Whatever your body does is perfect. However, the lesson isn't about that at all. The lesson is about being touched. Can you guess what you might want to pay attention to?"

"Sensation," Ethan said.

"Perfect. Gold star student! But, which sensation?"

Sensing a trick question, Ethan tried: "Touch? Your touch? My skin?"

"Yes, and yes, and yes! And..."

Ethan came up empty.

"Breath, Ethan. Don't miss a single breath, and all of the touch will be ten times more beautiful. A hundred times!"

"Sensation, breath, got it."

Even before he was done speaking, she had his pants stripped down his legs, and his cock sprung free, bouncing in the air above his belly.

She brought her hand toward him.

But she didn't touch him. She held her hand over him. He looked down his own body, seeing her—auburn hair, full breasts, and the wine-colored panties that perfectly arced over the curve of her broad hips. He drank in her smile, her dark lips, pursed in attention. He saw his own body. He wished he had a little more muscle on him. He had never really gone in for the workout life. He wished his cock was bigger. He was no porn star. She had said something to Marcus, hadn't she? He wondered if she was disappointed now.

"No, Ethan, I am not."

"What?"

"I am not disappointed. And nor am I psychic! It's what every single man thinks, unless he is so abnormal that most women wouldn't put their cunt anywhere near his horse-cock. You have an absolutely perfect, beautiful lingam."

"My what, now?"

"Lingam. It's a Sanskrit word. Some people think it means wand of light. It's a lovely word, and yours is a lovely cock. I am going to show you just how lovely it is, but first, you have to, what am I going to say?"

"Stop thinking," he filled in.

"That's right. Now am I touching you?"

"No," he said.

She began to wave her hand very slowly over his lower belly, just a few inches above his skin.

"Feel very carefully, Ethan. Maybe shut your eyes. Feel the sensations of your body there. I am not touching you with my skin, but I want you to listen with your skin to see if you can find the presence of my hand even without any touch at all."

Ethan closed his eyes, and felt the air stirring around his cock. Her waving hand was at least doing that. Even as he observed those sensations, he felt a sudden bright warmth at the center of his chest.

He opened his eyes, and she had one hand right there, over his heart.

"You felt that?" she said. "Good, now I'm going to take that hand slowly away. Draw your attention lower. What do you feel?"

He shut his eyes again, and brought his attention down to the stirrings of air.

"Some air, I guess."

"Don't guess. Now, pay particular attention to your lingam."

He did, and then he felt it, the trace of her touch lightly up the length of the shaft. He quickly opened his eyes and looked down. She wasn't touching him, but she was pointing a finger at him.

"I felt something," he said.

"Perfect. That is the first lesson of receiving touch. Feel it before it happens. Are you feeling the energy of our bodies interacting? Are you feeling forward in time? Who knows! Not me!"

Amy laughed, then she brought her fingertips to his skin.

He felt himself twitch and throb under her touch and a sudden bursting rise of urgent need.

"Breathe in sharply," she instructed, and he did.

"Hold that breath," she said, and he did.

"Breathe out with sound."

He hummed a little as he breathed out.

The moment passed, he didn't cum. Her touch descended again, and almost as quickly, he felt himself responding. Even before she issued her directions he breathed in swiftly, taking a full chest full of air, and holding it as the orgasm grew bigger in his belly. He breathed out with sound and again it started to fade. She didn't immediately touch him, this time.

"You are an amazing student, Ethan. But this is just going to be an exercise in agony for you, and then you are going to feel like you failed when it happens. So instead, let's have a beautiful orgasm together, shall we? And then we can go shopping for notebooks, or whatever."

Ethan wondered how this was going to work.

"Put your hand here on my heart." She moved her breasts closer to him and drew his hand between them. She straddled his hips, not touching, keeping herself a few inches over his cock.

She placed her own hand at the center of his chest.

"Look in my eyes," she said. He met her gaze.

"Now breathe with me, in together," she said.

Hands on each others hearts, they breathed together.

She breathed in deeply, and rolled her eyes back for an instant, then returning to his gaze. She lowered herself to meet him, pressing his cock hard between her panties and his belly. It was uncomfortable, there was that much pressure.

"Stay with my eyes," she said. "Breathe with me!"

He did, and he felt her body start to quiver.

Continuing to press him uncomfortably hard between the bones of their pelvises, she started to rock a little, shaking slightly.

"Breathe with my motion," she said, her voice husky.

He did.

Her eyes rolled back again and stayed back.

"Cum with me, Ethan," she said, and began to rock hard against the length of his cock. The discomfort was distracting, but the pleasure became swiftly far, far more intense than the pressure and a void opened inside him, filled with vastness. Light exploded from the center of darkness, and he heard his own voice. And hers.

Then there was a silence. No pressure. Nothing. A floating sensation, and warmth. Liquid warmth. All up his belly.

He opened his eyes. She was smiling down at him, scooping up white cum and spreading it on her breasts.

"Very nicely done, my young Scotsman. This is going to be so much fun for both of us."

JackZak
JackZak
29 Followers
12