Priestess Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Breathe, Ethan. Nice and deep. Slow it down. See how your belly is tensed? Breathe out and soften that. Feel your legs tightening up? Relax, Ethan. Breathe, and relax. What can you feel?"

"Your breasts."

"Of course, let all your attention be in the sensations there. Now tell me details."

"Ah, soft, warm. I feel the pressure of your body on my hips, and the softness around my... lingam."

"Good. What else?"

Ethan closed his eyes, felt inside. "I feel my own arousal, like a pull toward you... I feel... your heartbeat."

"Vary good. Now breathe again, nice and deep, and notice: you tightened your belly again. Soft, soft. Ethan, be soft."

He took a deep breath and tried to relax everything as he breathed out.

She lifted her heart away, and he felt the softening of her breasts, which she now left resting lightly against him. With an involuntary motion, he twitched up against her.

She moved up his body just a little, bring his cock against her upper belly, and now holding him by the waist.

"Just keep feeling, breathing, relaxing. See how relaxed you can be. As if you were lying back in the grass on a warm sunny day. Feel my skin; my warmth; my shape... but just as if it were any other pleasant sensation."

Ethan tried, but her breasts resting on his belly were an overwhelming distraction. He was able to relax a bit more, however. Until she moved up again, now bringing her lower belly to his cock. Her hips pushed his legs apart, and he could feel the soft weight of her breasts and the hard nubs of her nipples against his middle. His cock throbbed and twitched again, pressing up against her.

As she settled to stillness, before she could command him, he noticed and relaxed. But his cock continued to pulse up against her. He couldn't even tell if he was doing that or not. He realized he could breathe out, relax, and bring it to stillness—but in a moment it would strain up against her belly again.

"You're doing very well," she said. "Just stay with the sensations."

And then she bent to lick his nipples in slow, broad strokes that whirled his attention in a completely different direction.

"Relax," she reminded him.

He realized his hips were pushing up against her as sensations he couldn't name or describe flowed from his nipples. It was like being tickled, except he didn't want to laugh. It was sensitive, but the slowness of her tongue, and the full width of it took the edge off what could have been irritating. The rest of his body seemed to awaken with it.

And she didn't stop. She continued to lick and swirl with different motions, and each time he started to tense and move against her she stilled him.

When he thought he couldn't take it any more, when he thought he would have to pull her mouth of his nipple, she moved up again, bringing her heart to his, and her full breasts carefully resting nipple to nipple. He felt her soft fur against his cock, and the warmth of her pussy there, and the throbbing and pulsing of his body grew stronger and beyond his control. He felt a wave of heat rising in him.

But she put a finger hard to his lips.

"Wait," she said. "Breathe."

He took several deep breaths, letting the stillness of her body invite him back to quiet.

The sensations of his entire body were beyond anything he had ever experienced or imagined, and it was as if his skin was fizzing. In the dimness of the room, he thought he could imagine swirls of color flowing around him.

"Breathe," she said. "Stay present. Stay in your body."

He almost asked what that meant. "Stay in your body." But even then he realized he understood. Don't go with the color swirls. Don't go with the imagination. Stay with sensation.

And then her lips took one earlobe and drew it into her mouth, a light scrape of her teeth sending entirely new sensations whirring and swirling through his body.

He felt it before she said it; but her words came whispered in his ear: "Be in your whole body, Ethan. Feel everything. All at once. Soften your attention. Expand to the whole experience of your entire body."

He was already there, as if the throbbing of his cock and the incredible aliveness in his nipples, and the sudden intense awareness of his earlobes were just bright points in a humming, vibrating, scintillating whole.

Her fingers laced into his hair and her lips found his. At the same time she shifted her hips and he felt his cock pressed against the warm, damp groove of her sex. Her kisses held his attention as fiercely as their connection below. He couldn't focus on one or the other, and after a moment's self-conscious confusion, he relaxed beneath her.

"Good," she said, her breath warm on his lips. "You are getting it, Ethan. Do you feel that? Can you give up being you entirely? Can you drop into the ocean of sensation, and stop being Ethan entirely?"

He let her words enfold him, but realized that her suggestions were making him think about his experience in a way that distracted him.

"Stop talking," he said. "You're pulling me into my head."

She held his face, and her gaze expanded around him. She smiled. She leaned in and took his upper lip between hers. Her tongue caressed a space between his lip and his teeth, and a different stirring took place within him.

"Magnificent," she said, into his mouth, and she slid along the shaft of his cock in a slow, fluid motion that formed a narrow rotation of her hips. He could feel himself slipping from side to side as she reached top and bottom of her slow orbit.

He continued to breathe, to relax, to soften. And he found that desperate urgency had faded, but the dancing, tingling pleasure throughout his body arising in a powerful way.

And then she lifted herself from him. The sudden cool of the evening air caressed his skin. He came alive in his body in an entirely new way that was just as erotic, and yet completely different.

She slid herself backward, and she made a gesture that brought a low, warm light to the room.

"Look at me," she said, and he did. She was sitting between his legs. His thighs crossed hers. Her gaze was almost bright, as if her blue eyes had a light of their own. Her breasts were beautiful, full curves, her waist was not taut or narrow, but even so a perfect taper to the flare of her hips. She held his lingam in her hands, holding him perfectly upright, a column rising from his center.

"Close your eyes, now," she said. "Bring all your attention to the sensations I give you. Let all your thoughts and all the workings of your imagination fall away, and come into the experience of your lingam."

Ethan closed his eyes, and felt her grip on him.

She released him, and he felt the hard heat of himself drop to his belly.

There was a drip and drizzle of warm liquid across his lingam and belly. It was almost hot, but not quite. But it was slippery, she began to caress him deftly with the curl of her fingers and flat of her palms.

With great effort, Ethan kept his eyes closed, trying to simply lose himself in the sensation of her caresses.

"Breathe!" she said.

He felt the tension in his belly, and with a deep breath, he relaxed it out.

But her ministrations did not subside. She continued to circle and swirl and slide her hands around him.

"Breathe!" she said, louder again, more imperious, sharp and commanding. She also tapped his leg sharply.

He softened the tense muscles of his thighs, and breathed deeply out, and in. A flood of warmth began to spread through him, as if the sizzling sensations in his skin had begun to take on a sparkling glitter.

He could feel himself throbbing, pulsing, and twitching in her hands, but it was at a certain remove, as his attention was now at a different level of awareness. He lost all sense of time, and began to flow into a space that could have been five minutes or hours. He had no idea. He felt as if he was nothing but his own cock, and it was huge, a pillar rising into the night, with Amy's touch becoming a caress that was her whole body wrapped around him.

But finally something began to rise in him. It was like a sea creature rising from the depths, from the trenches of the deepest ocean. Something powerful gripped him both within his body, and in parts of himself he had no name for.

It rose in him like a force of will, that was not his own will, but that of a powerful God.

Later, when he thought back on it, he thought it might be like the creation of a new universe.

The heat, tingling, fire welled up within him in a way that was beyond words like 'pleasure' or 'arousal.'

It exploded.

He heard a sound, coarse and guttural, and it was his own voice.

He felt the contraction and convulsion of his body.

There was a hot splatter across his chest, and he felt laughter erupting: at first he didn't know whether it was hers or his. But he opened his eyes, and it was both of them. They were laughing together. She had let him go, her hands were outstretched as if in welcome, or some form of prayer. Her blue eyes were on his, delighting in him; and he met her gaze.

The blast of creation had blown all of the sensations through every cell of his body leaving a sensation of simply incredible power. He felt like a king.

Which was a thought. And as soon as he had the thought, he had a memory.

Look up.

He looked at Amy, who was intently gazing into his face. Look up? What did that mean?

He lifted his chin, and turned his gaze upward, toward the door to his room.

Emily was there, half in, half out.

Seeing him seeing her, she slipped away, like a sea creature disappearing back into the depths.

12