Priestly Passions

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Emily did as she was told, allowing Andrew to move deeper into her, hitting the barrier that would be the most painful part of this new experience. Pulling out a little, Andrew gripped Emily's hips and pushed through, making her cry out as he crushed his mouth to hers. He stopped moving, reaching in to flick the sensitive button he knew would get her moaning again soon.

"I'll go slow, Em, I promise," he told her as his hips began to move again. Soon, she was moving against him, her legs wrapping around his hips as she met his thrusts. His cock was slick with her juices, pistoning in and out as their passion rose and they lost themselves in one another.

"Emily. Emily. Emily," Andrew grunted every time he thrust into the tight box that squeezed his cock like a glove. He wanted to melt into her, his cock pounded into her virgin pussy as if he could become a part of her forever.

With every stroke, Emily saw little star bursts. Her hands were gripping Andrew's shoulders so tightly that her fingernails were leaving moon shaped impressions in his skin. Her eyes threatened to roll back in her head each time Andrew's cock filled her pussy. She was so close to her second orgasm her toes were curling as Andrew rolled onto his back, positioning Emily above him. He guided her up and down, his hands squeezing the smooth skin of her hips as she slid on his cock like a rigid pole.

"Mmmm?oooohhh? Andrew? Father Horton? mmmmm?" Emily chanted as she rode the priest as if her life depended on him cumming. She tossed her head back, her hair falling around them in a dark cloud.

Andrew rubbed the raven locks across his chest and twisted them around his hands as he forced Emily to lower her head, kissing her passionately as he lifted his hips to meet her down thrusts. He felt his orgasm building, his balls moving as Emily continued to slam herself down on his engorged manhood.

"I want it, I want it, Andrew," Emily mumbled against his lips, grinding against him, swiveling her hips as he grunted, filling her with his seed. He pumped into her harder, his hips lifting high off the rock as the great wad he'd been harboring spewed into her cunt. He felt her muscles begin to milk him harder and knew she was close behind. Moving his finger to her clit, he strummed it until she was screaming her pleasure, bathing his thighs in her juices.

She collapsed on top of him, her hair creating a great blanket that enveloped them and closed off the outside world. Her lips found his neck and she kissed him softly, savoring the taste of his salty skin on her tongue.

"Andrew?"

"Yes, Emily?"

"I'd like to do that again," she informed, kissing his shoulder.

A smile settled upon his features as he kissed the top of her head. "I'll see if I can work it into my schedule."

"You're a terrible tease," she scolded, laughing when he pinched her hip gently. "Do you have room in your schedule right now?"

"Now?" he repeated. "Well, let me see."

His hands traced the curve of her spine down to her smooth ass cheeks. He gripped them and pulled them apart as one of his fingers slipped into her pussy from behind. He wiggled it around and then pulled it out, bringing it to his lips he tasted her juices, saying, "I think I can make some room for you."

Emily sat up, straddling his hips again she smiled down at him, her pert breasts peeking through the curtain of her dark hair as she scooted her way up to his chest, leaving a trail of pussy juice along his tummy. Andrew grinned up at her, moving quickly as he grabbed her thighs, sitting up, pulling her pussy to his lips, leaving her in a precarious position while he once again ravaged her with his tongue.

Emily laughed uncontrollably, interspersed with deep moans as Andrew plundered her dripping wet cunt with his tongue. Using it like a little cock he pushed into her over and over, sending her toward her third orgasm. Just before she was about to cum, he pulled away and set her on the rock next to him, slipping into the cool water.

"Horrible, horrible man!" Emily shouted, giddy. She tumbled into the water, forgetting all grace in her condition. She floundered toward the laughing Andrew, diving toward him and grabbing his waist. She was promptly rewarded with a hardening cock bumping against her chin. She stopped laughing, her eyes mesmerized by the growing size of the tool he had used to bring her to her first real cock induced orgasm.

Emily flicked her tongue over the tip of the cock that barely broke the surface of the water. Above her she heard Andrew moan from the back of his throat, his hips jerking involuntarily when she popped the tip into her mouth and swirled her tongue around it. Seeking a way to avenge herself, she pushed him back toward the shallow shelf and began to suck deeply on the now rock hard dick that twitched every time she hit a certain spot.

Using her hands, she began to rub up and down as her mouth moved over the veined flesh. The slurping sounds were loud to her ears as were her own moans. She sucked and licked and rubbed, slapping the tip of Andrew's beautiful cock against her tongue. And all the time Andrew watched her in awe, his hands in her hair as the water rushed around them and the stars shined down.

"Enough," he growled, pulling her up toward him and kissing her hard. He positioned her over his pole and helped her slide down on him, her mouth making an "O" as she was once again filled with him. "Is this what you wanted, Emily?"

"Yes, Father Horton," she answered, throwing her head back. "Yes, Father, oh yes. I've always wanted this from you and only you."

He rained kisses down on her throat and her breasts, taking one nipple and then the other into his warm mouth as he used his hands to guide Emily up and down on his cock. She was so beautiful he couldn't keep his lips and hands off of her body. He wanted to stay in the pool of water with her pussy wrapped tightly around his cock until the rest of the world faded away and they were the only ones left.

Emily rocked back and forth on the priest's dick, her cunt working on it with muscles that would not give an inch. She pressed her breasts to his wide chest, looking into his deep blue eyes as they moved together in an ancient rhythm. They stared long and hard, not breathing, only feeling the sensations of pleasure rushing through them as they started to reach toward their peaks again.

"Dear God, Emily, cum for me, sweetheart," he commanded. As if on cue, Emily began to shudder again, her legs wrapping around Andrew's waist as she humped up against him, arms tight around his neck.

"Uh, uh, uh. Ooohhh."

"Keep moving, love," Andrew coaxed, pushing away from the shelf into the deeper waters where he could stand. "There you go, keep? yea? like that? keep moving."

"Andrew," Emily breathed. "Andrew, you're amazing."

He looked like he was in pain the way his face was screwed up as he thrust into her as she floated in front of him, legs wrapped loosely around him. "I was thinking the same thing about you, Emily."

"Are you okay, Andrew? Shall we stop?" she asked innocently.

He laughed loudly, his face losing some of its tension. "Dear God, no, darling. If we stop now I think I'd die."

"Well I wouldn't want that to happen!" she exclaimed, grinding against him.

"Neither would I." He was walking along the rocky bottom, managing to thrust into her as he made his way toward a large boulder near the edge of the falls.

The water was drenching them with its spray as he untangled her legs from his waist and turned her to face the rock. He leaned down and nuzzled the back of her neck, licking the water that gathered in the little hollow. Andrew spread his legs wide and aimed his dick toward Emily's pussy as she looked at him over her shoulder. Her eyes widened as she felt his cock push up into her from behind. She smiled at him, her eyes rolling to the back of her head as he pistoned again and again, his tummy rubbing against her ass.

"You like that?" he asked unnecessarily.

"Mmm, oh, yes, yes," she agreed. "I love it."

Andrew reached his hand around, rubbing her clit as he pummeled her box, pushing through the water into her pussy. "How about that?"

"You're trying to kill me, Father Horton," she scolded through a moan. "Oh, but I do love it. Please, harder. Make me cum again."

"Such a naughty little girl," he chuckled, slamming into her with all his force.

"I told you I had naughty thoughts about you," she reminded him.

He was grunting as he shoved his cock into her, his thumb still strumming her clit. He could feel the pressure in his rod beginning to build again and he wanted her to cum at the same time. She was whimpering now, her forehead pressed against the boulder in front of her. Andrew laid his own forehead against her neck and began to move faster, his hips a blur, churning the water as he excelled toward his own release.

"Cum with me, Emily," he pleaded, twanging her clit as he began to buck wildly into her hotbox, his seed pouring into her pussy as it began to ripple around him, signaling another wrenching orgasm for them both.

They stood under the falls until they had regained some control over the sensations in their bodies. Andrew slowly slid his deflating cock out from Emily's pulsing pussy, wrapping his arms around her to give her a tender hug.

"Do we have to keep this secret?" Emily asked suddenly.

"I'm afraid so." Andrew turned her around to face him, lifting her chin to look him in the eye. "I have a responsibility that I need to serve. Do you understand?"

"Yes," she said sullenly. "When will we have time together?"

"I promise I will make time for you whenever you need me," he swore, placing a gentle kiss on her pouty lips. "Promise me the same."

She kissed him back, throwing her arms around his neck, her feet floating in the water as she hugged him fiercely. "I promise. Any time, Andrew, I'll be here."

12