Primal

Story Info
Naked by the pool, Jennifer cannot resist her primal desire.
5.3k words
4.09
64.9k
103
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Jennifer lay on the warmed clay pavers beside the pool, her new, deep-blue bikini far too small for her. Dress for the body you want, not the one you have, right?

She loved it out here, it was so peaceful.

Their nearest neighbors were almost a mile away, and even if her hubby had been home, the bushy pines surrounding the pool area made it a private paradise. Jennifer knew, however, that she wouldn't be able to stay out for too long, her pale skin was already starting to redden.

The phone beside her vibrated twice, and Jennifer let out a disgruntled groan. She knew who it would be. Paradise lost.

'Hey babe,' the message read, 'howz my best girl?' He still spoke to her like she was a teenager sometimes, despite being thirty-two next week.

'Shouldn't you be working?' She tried to make her annoyed tone come through in a text message. 'You know, so you can come home sometime?'

Scott's job as an engineer at the mines had been the catalyst of many arguments between the two lately. Scott would fly out to the mines and leave her alone for weeks at a time.

No wonder they didn't have the time to start their family, they were rarely in the same place at the same time.

Another text followed. 'What are you wearing?'

Jennifer attempted to create a witty reply, but instead sent, 'My new bikini. But it's too tight, it's starting to hurt me.'

There was a moment before the response. 'You're walking around the home in your bikini? That's kinda hot.'

'No, you idiot, I'm laying by the pool.'

'Then you should just take it off. No one can see you down there, and besides, you need to work on your tan lines.'

This infuriated Jennifer, and she hammered a reply. 'Goodbye, Scott. Go work.'

This time, she turned her phone off before laying back and stretching out. As her bikini bottoms dug into her again, she let out an annoyed moan. Fuck, maybe Scott was right, no one was going to see her, she should be comfortable in being naked on her own property, even if it was outside.

An erotic tingle swept over her as she thought about it. This would be a first for Jennifer, and the idea excited her.

Naked in nature, there was something sexual about it, and almost primordial.

Hesitating, she bit her lip and slowly rose to her feet. Hell, the birds in the surrounding trees were naked, this was what nature intended right?

The decision had been made, and before she could change her mind Jennifer removed her top. The moment her exposed breasts were hit by the warm spring sunlight her nipples hardened.

In a moment if aroused spontaneity, she threw her top into the deep end of the pool. There, no more being shy. With a newfound self assurance, she slipped out of her bottoms and tossed them into the depths.

It did feel so much better, but she couldn't help but be aroused by the whole situation. It felt good to be like this, as if being with clothing was the unnatural and it's how she was meant to be.

Over the next twenty minutes or so of sunbathing, Jennifer's mind began to drift.

It always seemed too long since the last time her man had taken her body and engaged in the most primitive and natural acts. She could imagine him on top of her, right now, his weight pinning her down, the pressure between her thighs constantly increasing until her body gave in, and his thick phallus penetrated her.

She imagined his grunts and moans as he thrust inside of her, his strength and confidence reflected in each pelvic push.

When he finally started to pulse inside of her, she would imagine his sperm swimming and fighting their way to assault her egg. She would imagine the conception, and lay there in exhausted bliss, knowing he had used her to continue his genetic line.

Fuck! Jennifer couldn't take it anymore, she lifted her knees and slid two fingers into herself. Now more than ever she was desperate for Scott to come home and make her a mother. Right here, beside the pool, or in the back yard, or on the hood of his car the moment he arrived home.

Running her free hand over her belly, she imagined herself backing out in a moment of frightened hesitation, telling him she wasn't ready for this, but it would be too late to stop it, Scott would inseminate her either way.

This erotic fantasy played out in her mind could have gone on for ages, had it not been for the sound of a brushcutter starting up.

Oh fuck! Someone was there!
Heart racing, Jennifer leapt to her feet and entered the water with a terribly uncoordinated splash. Luckily, her bikini had been easy to locate, and with some skill she had managed to put it on before even leaving the water.

There had been no intension of going for a dip today, and she rarely bought a towel to lay on at this time of year, and so, with water cascading down her smooth skin, Jennifer exited the pool area and headed down the bushy path which led to the main grassy backyard.

Up closer to the house there was a tall, shirtless man attacking weeds with the brushcutter. Over the noise of two stroke engine, there was no way he was ever going to hear her approach, and she was almost at the house before he spotted her and killed the engine.

'Oh, good morning,' he said through a thick beard in a strong voice. 'I didn't think anyone was 'ere.'

Jennifer was very aware of her near nakedness, and tried her best not to let her unease show. 'Um, hi, can I help you?'

He quickly glanced down at her breasts, and she could tell he was resisting a smartarse comment.

In an almost tit for tat response, Jennifer glanced down at his chest, only then noticing that under his thick black body hair he was absolutely ripped!

'I'm Johno,' he introduced, 'your hubby hired me to mow the lawn and attack the jungle. I tried calling ya earlier but got voice mail.'

Shit!

'Didn't mean to interrupt ya swim.' A slight smirk barely made it through the beard.

'I think I'm done for now,' Jennifer declared. 'I'll be in the house if you need anything.'

'Nah worries, I'll get right to it. Have a good one.'

Jennifer raced inside and closed the door before her cheeks could get any redder.

There was a moment of school girl like hesitation, before she ran to the kitchen window and peered out. She watched in fascination as he bent over to start the brushcutter again, his arm and back muscles flexing as he pulled the starter cord.

Damn, if it wasn't for the beard and excess body hair, he would have been bloody hot!

Quickly, she ran upstairs to the bedroom to finish herself off. Christ, if men could have spank banks, she could have moot memory or something couldn't she? Jennifer had always hated that term moot, but it grossed Scott out so she delighted in using it.

Her bikini went flying across the room and she jumped onto the bed.

The biggest dido she had was only seven inches and relatively thick. It would do, she went right to work on herself.

This time, her imagination went not to thoughts of her husband, but to the man in her own backyard. Jennifer played out another fantasy in her active mind.

Johnno would come to the door and ask for a cold drink. Despite the fact she would be dressed in only a towel after her shower, she would lead him to the lounge room and get him a beer.

As he drinks it, the liquid would spill down his beard, neck and chest like an 80s beer commercial. When he was done, he would move to her, and she wouldn't resist as he pulled her arms away from her chest, allowing the towel to fall uselessly to the ground.

'I'm married,' she would lightly protest.

'Then he should be takin' care of business,' he would retort, pushing her onto the lounge and mounting her.

There would be no denying him when he finally penetrated her. He would take what he wanted and she would be powerless to stop him.

When the time came for him to finish, her uterus would be defenseless against his powerful sperm and ---

Oh god! She came violently, out of breath and overheating. Holy fuck! What was she thinking?

She had to calm down, her desires were driving her mad and would only end in trouble.

Jennifer flicked on the TV and chose a movie. This was not how she expected today to go. Scott better hurry up at the mine and get back to her.

It was about five o'clock that afternoon and three wines into the evening when Jennifer heard a knock at the back door. As expected, it was Johnno, covered in sweat and grass.

'I'm done for the day,' he declared. 'Big job. I'll see ya again tomorrow.'
'Sure thing.'

'I take it you'll be by the pool again,' he added with cheek.

'I think it'll rain,' she said looking at the darkening sky.

'Alright, see ya then.'

Later that night and seven wines in this time, Jennifer lay in the bath, her head spinning slightly and her body tingling. Her mind kept wondering what it would be like to have that man on top of her, and every time she thought about it a sexual tingle swept over her. Johnno's number was burning a hole in her inbox. The tipsier she got the more she wanted to send him a message, but she had no idea what to say.

After one more drink and a toilet break, she picked up her phone and started typing.

'If it's raining tomorrow will you still be coming?'

She pushed send and her heart started racing. What the fuck was she doing? She was a married woman, neglected yes, but still married.

The phone vibrated and taking a deep breath she opened the message.

'Depends. Will ya be in that cute little bikini again?'

Jennifer almost spat out her drink.

'I'm not sure. It's too tight for me.'

A few moments later, 'Something else then?'

'Something...' Jennifer had no idea what she was doing, this had probably gone on too far already.

Johnno had probably downed a few beers; she should put her phone down and hope he had forgotten about it all in the morning. She was about to do so when another message came though, and her curiosity got the better of her.

'And don't say ya got nuffin to wear, cause you know the answer to that...'

Don't respond, what was left of her rational mind screamed.

'Wear nuffin.'

Jennifer's rational mind was being pushed aside. How could she not respond to that?

'I think if you showed up tomorrow and I was naked you would have a heart attack.'

'You'd be surprised how tough my heart is. Hard as a rock.'

'LOL.'

'That's not the only thing hard after seeing you today.'

Oh fuck! Christ, please don't send a dick pic. What the hell was she going to say if he did?

That was it, she had to end this, she had to take the high ground. 'The only hard I expect tomorrow, is hard work.'

With the hour getting late, and quite pleased with herself at her previous message, Jennifer pulled herself out of the bath and dried off.

Making her way from the ensuite to the bed her phone went off again, and without thinking she answered it.

'Oh, I'll work hard. In fact, if I find ya have nuffin to were, I'll show ya how hard I can work.'

Jennifer got into bed, and despite her racing mind and pounding heard, she was out like a light.

The next morning was overcast but nowhere near cold as Jennifer walked nervously down to the pool area. The same bikini from the previous day clung tight to her body, though this time she bought a towel with her as well.

Placing the towel down on the pavers, she looked around. What was she doing? This was stupid. She should just run inside and hide for the rest of the day, and things would return to normal.

Then again, normal and dull wasn't what she was after.

That was the catalyst, and within moments of that this thought, her bikini was at the bottom of the pool again.

Laying down nervously, Jennifer closed her eyes and pondered what he would do when he arrived and found her like this. Perhaps he would come, she would tease, they would flirt, and later that night exchange sexy text messages and perhaps the odd photo while they got themselves off.

Somehow, she didn't believe herself.

For what seemed like an eternity, she lay there, a slight breeze gliding over her bare, freshly shaven skin. Finally, a noise broke the wait. A hedge trimmer perhaps? Maybe he had forgotten their conversation of the previous night, she could retrieve her cloths and this would be nothing but an innocent flirt.

He was there, in her yard, somewhere close, and here she was, naked and very vulnerable. Should she go to him? Should she flee back to the house? Continue as normal?

Suddenly, the bushy top of one of the hedges on the far side of the pool fell to the ground, and there stood a shirtless Johnno atop a ladder, holding a hedge trimmer as if it were a mighty chainsaw.

Jennifer froze, her eyes locked on his, her chest distinctively rising and falling.

The instinct to cover herself was present, thought she resisted as she saw a look of surprise on her face.

He had not expected she would actually do it. It seemed like it was a first for both of them.

'Morning!' he yelled over the sound of machinery.

Jennifer felt a wave of mischief course through her. Slowly, she slid one hand down her stomach and over her inner thigh.

'Hard work, remember?' she called back with a smirk.

'Hard won't be a problem today.'

'Back to work, garden boy.'

He continued with the hedges but lingered much longer than was needed.

Jennifer played on her phone and pretended she didn't notice his eyes on her, but inside her adrenalin was pumping.

A moan of sexual frustration escaped her lips when he finally disappeared behind the trees. One thing was for sure, he would have trouble concentrating on his work now!

Although, it looked as if his work would be cut short, the clouds were turning an ever more menacing grey, and Jennifer wasn't sure how much long she could stay out as the temperature dropped.

Laying there, Jennifer closed her eyes as she listened to the sound of Johnno working in the distance. She flinched as the first drop of rain hit her upper chest.

When the downpour hit, it was with an intensity beyond expectation.

Before Jennifer could even stand and make a run for the house, her towel was drenched beyond use, and her bikini was still at the bottom of the pool.

There was nothing for it, she carefully ran towards the house in nothing but her birthday suit.

Despite the caution, a few steps after exiting the pool enclosure her left foot hit a particularly slippery patch of grass and down she went.

There was a muddy splash as she hit the surface, and an intense yet brief pain rocketed through her body.

Fuck!

For a moment Jennifer just laid there embarrassed, naked, rain cascading over her body and washing off the mud and freshly cut grass clippings.

From across the yard Johnno was already running towards her. Shirtless, with water running over his muscles, he looked like some kind of rugged god. Could his moment get anymore embarrassing?

'Get ya inside, huh?' he said towering over her and extending a hand.

With a forced smile and red cheeks Jennifer accepted his offer. What a day this was turning out to be, she wouldn't soon forget it.

As he supported her, she began to ascend, however gravity and elements of traction again got the better of her, and down she went. This time, however, Johnno went with her, unable to keep his balance while not wanting to let go of her hand.

When their watery crash came to its finish, Jennifer found Johnno half laying on her, his head resting on her chest. Expectations were that he would rise and try to assist her again, but instead he propped himself up and suddenly Jennifer felt the warmth of his mouth engulfing her large nipple.

Instinctively, she wrapped an arm around him, but her mind was racing and struggling to keep up with events unfolding. When she felt his hand glide between her legs and start stroking, her mind almost exploded.

'No,' she struggled through the rain and her own failing breath, 'not like this.'

His mouth vacated her now fully erect nipple, and he stared into her eyes, smiling down at her.

As their eyes locked together, she felt two finders penetrate her and she let out a deep moan.

'Please,' she gasped, her legs parting. Was she saying please yes or please no?

Her mind was a blur, the rain poured down over them as he thrust his finger in and out of her, his lips exploring her neck and shoulders and breasts.

'Not like this,' she pleaded again, resisting the burning urge to give in and let him take what he wanted.

His lips silenced her, and as his thumb found her clit, she lost control. His kiss was returned with a desperate vigor, and her legs fell further apart, inviting him to have his way.

Johnno moved on top of her and she wrapped her arms around him. He was powerful and strong, Jennifer had no illusions that she was at this man's sexual mercy, and she liked it. Although within her she was torn. There was the burning primal desire to allow this to happen, and escalate into an inevitable conclusion. On the other hand, this whole situation was wrong, wasn't it?

She was married and committed and that was important right?

Laying there in the rain, under this brutish man, there was the overwhelming feeling deep within her that this was the most natural thing. The way it was meant to be, the very thing her body was not only designed for, but even craved.

After a time, Johnno's fingers slit out of her, but didn't penetrate again. Instead he fumbled with his pants, and Jennifer's heart skipped as she felt the warm tip of his raging hard penis touch the lips of her pussy.

'No,' she said half heartedly.

'Yes,' he said with conviction, pushing into her with ease and fluidity.

He felt so thick inside her, and she wrapped on smooth leg around him as her body superseded all rational thought emanating from her mind.

'Oh god,' she gasped as his powerful hips started to thrust. 'Oh no!'

He glided in and out of her with snug ease. It should have been cold laying in the mud and rain, but Jennifer felt on fire. Every inch of her body was reacting to his touch like it was the first time she had truly been wanted with such as passion.

As her hands slid over his wet and hairy back, she realized what they were doing. They were breeding.

There was nothing to stop this from happening but the willpower she knew she no longer possessed. If she let his continue, this muscular male specimen would inseminate her.

'Can't,' she mumbled. Not only was the pleasure between her legs hindering her speech, but her own internal conflicts were clouding things.

'Ya can,' he grunted, 'and I know ya wanna.'

Did he know the extend of what they were doing?

'I'm not on anything,' she managed, instinctively and unconsciously thrusting her hips up, flinching as it corresponded with his downward thrust.

The confession seemed only to turn him on, but he said with an obvious self-confidence, 'If ya think ya can stop, just tell me to stop.'

Jennifer could say nothing as he continued to fuck her.

'Tell me to stop,' he repeated.

Jennifer started meeting his every thrust.

'Then tell me to pull out, cum on ya tits or something.'

Jennifer almost cried with sexual frustration. She didn't want this to stop, her body wanted an ending that would result in her biological destiny.

The thought of this resulting in pregnancy drover Jennifer wild. Her toes curled as he hit the right spot and started increasing the pace of their mating.

Jennifer knew she wasn't going to last long. The opportunity to stop, to have this not end in conception, was fading as fast as her will power.

Jennifer kept trying to convince herself that if she could just get off, she would tell him to pull out and all would be fine. The only evidence this had happened would be the memory of cheating on her husband.

12