Primal Ch. 02: The Disappearances

Story Info
The herd discusses disturbing news; Neera makes her move.
2.7k words
4.55
18.1k
22

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 02/29/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

In the gray early hours of the next morning, Sienna, Ivy, and Logan worked their way back to the abandoned apartment complex where the rest of the herd were sleeping. They tried their best to move quietly — and keep Medina quiet — while they tiptoed into the living area where five females lay sprawled out in bedding on the floor.

It wasn't successful.

One of the younger hucows, Bobbi, stirred and perked up, rising up on her hands and peering about groggily when her sharp hearing picked up the three intruders. Rubbing her eyes, she shifted into sitting cross-legged on the floor and yawned.

"Sienna, Ivy, where have y—" Bobbi said, scratching her scalp with its pixie-length auburn hair. Then her eyes widened. "Sweet Gaia, it's a bull!"

Her exclamation woke the other hucows. Neera bolted upright, looking especially irritated and sleep-deprived as her deep green eyes flashed a glare.

Beside her, Yvette clambered up a bit more awkwardly while her two toddler-age calves hid behind her in fright. Yvette eyed Logan with a calm, dispassionate glance. She was ready for a milking. Her heavy tits — the largest in the herd — jiggled as she moved, looking plump and engorged to the point they must have been painful.

The fourth, Lux, remained on the floor for a while and seemed to thoughtfully consider what happened, then gracefully climbed to her feet. Long dark hair contrasted with the complexion of her skin, pale yet warm in a way, like cream, while her tear-drop tits ended in pink upturned nipples, accentuating her curvaceous, if lither form.

The last was Lux's younger sister, Opal — sharing the same mother, but sired by a different bull — who struggled to rouse herself from a deep sleep. Resting on her belly, she propped herself up on her elbows, lending her torso an arch that sloped up into the heart-shaped hills of her buxom hips and ass. The smooth cheeks rippled and bulged as she shifted her toned muscles, then rolled onto her side, before standing as well.

"Hold up," Yvette said, gesturing for the others to wait a second. "Before everyone unleashes their questions on these three, I'd like to say we are always welcoming in this herd, so let's make sure to be cordial with..."

"Logan," Logan chimed in with a bemused smile. "Hi."

"Logan," Yvette repeated, as if trying it on for size. "Logan, it's always good to meet other Gaians, especially in times such as these. I hope you feel the same."

"Absolutely," he said. "Sienna and Ivy told me we're heading for the same destination and they thought it would be good if I tagged along. As for me, I hope I'm not too much trouble."

"No trouble at all," Neera murmured not too quietly. Her eyes had drifted from Ivy, to Sienna — who replaced her habit of messaging her aching tits with absent-mindedly rubbing her belly — to Logan, with his towering form, bulky musculature, and the powerful manhood dangling between his legs.

Logan eyed the blonde-headed hucow in turn. Neera's cheeks were flushed red, but he knew it wasn't shame or embarrassment.

Things already felt a little hot and heavy in the room, the air flooded with pheromones, and Neera looked to be in a deep heat of her own. Logan took her in appreciatively — the perky breasts, reddened like her chest and throat, criss-crossed with a growing web of blue veins; the flaring hips and thick thighs, which seemed to cradle her tummy, a flat expanse with the navel at its center.

He shook his head and focused on the matter at hand.

"That is, if you feel it's worth the risk."

Yvette frowned.

"What do you mean?"

Sienna stepped forward and took the reins of the conversation:

"Last night, Logan explained to me and Ivy that he's come across some troubling news during his wanderings. Hucows have been disappearing. Seemingly vanished out of thin air, with no trail or trace left behind."

"Not too many, but enough to be concerning," Logan clarified. "I've heard it mentioned a time or two by other bulls. I always believed it was some rumor, to be honest. Bulls often travel alone, without seeing another Gaian for long periods of time, but enough people have gone dark for long enough for me to believe this could be true."

Bobbi looked scared out of her wits. She nervously glanced at the windows.

"Are you worried...you, or us might disappear?"

Logan smiled to put her at ease.

"I can't say for certain, but I wouldn't think so. It seems to happen rarely, with the vast majority of disappearances occurring to bulls out on their own in the hinterlands."

"Which is one reason we thought he should stay with us," added Ivy as she held Medina in her arms. "We don't know what's happening to these hucows, but we think it might be safer to band together. If this is happening to bulls, then maybe we can keep an eye on him and protect him, or he can help protect us if need be."

"I suppose that's the big question," Logan said. "Do you want to take the risk that I might bring something down on this herd...whatever it is?"

The hucows glanced at each other, as if looking for a cue, while they considered all this new information. All of them looked to Yvette to see what her verdict would be.

"Well," Yvette said. "Two of us have already made up their minds. What do you hucows think?"

"I'm fine with it."

Yvette eyed Neera with a look of unadulterated sarcasm,

"That's surprising," Yvette said. "How about you, Lux?"

Lux held out her hands and bobbed them up and down, as if literally weighing her options.

"I think some of us might have clouded judgement on this," she observed. "But, I also think it's worth the risk. We never know what might be in front of us. That's always how it's been. Having a bull of Logan's caliber with us might come in handy."

Opal nodded.

"Same."

Yvette turned to Logan and shrugged.

"It's settled then. Welcome to the herd, Logan."

They continued their journey later that morning, descending from the empty apartment building and striking out across a central plaza pockmarked with ancient craters and the occasional rusty vehicle, long abandoned and out of commission.

Logan had to admit, he had been in some shabby living — if it could be called "living" — arrangements during his life and joining a herd of hucows in their trek was light years ahead of solitude in the open country. This was hammered home every time Logan watched the hucows walking before him, a line of long legs and smooth ass cheeks; young women in all their vibrancy and feminine beauty, talking and laughing together.

The fact that two of them were likely pregnant with his calves was a plus.

Hours passed. A bruised gray line of clouds rolled in and rain started bucketing down, which forced the herd into a giant greenhouse. Amazingly, most of the glass had held up, but the interior was a veritable jungle of overgrown flora bursting from every compartment, alcove, door and window, until the building seemed strangled by weeds. A human presence — much less the greenhouse's original caretakers — looked to have been absent for generations.

There still remained some paths through the growth, but it wasn't easy going. Neera stopped, rested her hands on her hips and stared at the tangled mess of flowers, leaves and vines with a half-cocked grin.

Then she shot Logan a sidelong look filled with unspoken meanings.

"What a cluster fuck," she pronounced. "This place is a maze. Anybody could get lost in here and it'd take hours to find the group again, so you'd better stay close."

"She's right," Bobbi chimed in, grabbing Logan's arm protectively as she did so, as if to tether him in place. "Bulls don't grow on trees. We have to make sure you don't wander off and get lost."

Logan's cock stirred. He smiled down at the hucow on his arm. Playfully crinkled at the edges, Bobbi's big brown eyes stared up at the face of the bull looming over her. Logan noticed her freckles, constellations of freckles that dotted her button nose, cheekbones, shoulders and the top of her chest, descending down into the cleavage of her soft breasts squeezed together against his arm.

He vaguely wondered if she'd ever mated with a bull before.

"You better hold on tight then," he told Bobbi. "If you're not careful, I'll probably stumble right into the middle of that thorny bush right over there."

Comically, Bobbi protested and pulled Logan away from the menacing bush with all her strength, barely shifting the stud bull beyond a chuckle. While Bobbi did her best to shepherd Logan one way and another, he shot Neera a grin, raised his eyebrows suggestively and inclined his head.

The ball was in her court now.

That night, Logan awoke with the uncomfortable sensation of a raging hard-on. He glanced down and grimaced.

His cock was erect, veiny, rearing out of its foreskin sheath and throbbing slightly with each pulsing heartbeat. His balls looked bruised and swollen, shifting with a weighty quality, filled to the brim with a heavy load of cum. They were incredibly tender.

Logan sighed. The rut had its benefits, but it often had drawbacks as well and the persistent ache and lingering pressure in his groin — not to mention the mind-erasing drive to breed — often fell into the latter category.

It didn't help he was surrounded by a sleeping herd of hucows, many of whom were in heat and fertile.

Next to him, moonlight illuminated Bobbi curled into a ball, lying on her side with her back to him and her knees tucked to her stomach. Her ribs rose then fell gently and rhythmically as she slept, but Bobbi hadn't escaped the rut. Logan's eye traveled down her back, past the Venus dimples at her haunches, past the round cheeks of her ass, to the cleft, where he could see Bobbi's vulva peeping out, turgid and glistening.

Logan chuckled. There was a good chance she was dreaming of him.

Just then, Logan saw a pale flash of movement. The herd was situated in a small clearing — or, what had once been an atrium in the ancient greenhouse — and Logan knew he glimpsed a white form disappearing into the darkness with a flick of blonde hair.

He smiled. His testicles ached and the pressure in the root of his cock intensified, coaxing him all the more to rise and lope into the darkness after Neera.

A canopy of branches and vines overhead quickly snuffed out most of the moonlight, leaving Logan's path criss-crossed with stripes of visibility. He was lucky that what remained of the old greenhouse's floor tiles stunted the undergrowth enough that it wouldn't pose a tripping hazard, in all likelihood anyway.

Ahead of him, he spotted Neera slipping into a veil of drooping leaf stalks. He picked up speed.

Soon, nearly everything was swallowed up by the darkness. Sometimes, Logan could make out the vague silhouettes of things, but there was little more than points of reference to say what was up and what was down.

He came to a stop and listened. All he could hear was his own breathing and the gentle pitter-patter of rain against the glass ceiling of the greenhouse.

"By Gaia, woman," he muttered under his breath. "Where did you go?"

At first, nothing.

Then, Logan felt the feathery tickle of fingers brushing against the back of his scrotum. He jerked with surprise and stiffened, looking about in the darkness uselessly, until he felt disembodied soft lips, then heat and wetness, enclose the head of his cock, slipping more and more of his shaft inside. One hand reached up and gripped his ass, while the other slid under his sack and cupped one of his swollen testicles, kneading it gently as the mouth started bobbing up and down on his cock.

Logan groaned with the intense rush of sensation arcing through his body.

"Ah," he murmured, amused. "There you are."

Below him, Neera hummed appreciatively.

It wasn't long before Logan felt an ejaculation starting to build in the base of his cock. Neera alternated between pumping his cock and tonguing the nerves on the underside, where the base of the head meets the shaft. Pent up and engorged, Logan gasped and balked, squatting a little as his balls churned. Excruciating pleasure burned the length of his cock.

Neera pumped it. Then again. Again, and again, and again.

And Logan came. She took the first two shots in her mouth, then thick ropes of cum spattered the leaves in convulsive eruptions.

Logan could vaguely make out Neera — even in this minimal light, her pale skin glowed faintly — as she rose to her feet, wiping her mouth with her forearm.

"Let's just say that's Bobbi's load," she suggested in a snarky tone. "I know you've got more."

She was right. Now that he could see her, Logan snarled under his breath and pounced on Neera. Savagely, he planted a deep kiss on her neck at the point where the throat meets the collar-bone, snaking his hands down to cup her ass. With a squeal of surprise and delight, Neera was swept up and carried by Logan, chest to chest, with her legs wrapped around his waist while he searched for the right place.

He could feel his manhood quickly returning to its full-fledged arousal, firmly nestled against Neera's underside and her wet slit. Neera's breath caught in her throat and she breathed deep, hoarsely moaning into his neck.

He quickly found the right place. The moonlight broke through better here, illuminating the path with a dim silvery radiance. Logan lowered Neera to the ground and they tumbled there, intertwined as he moved up her body, kissing her navel, then suckling the hard nub of her nipple, and then her lips as he lined his cock up with her opening.

Both were breathing heavily. Neera reached down and stroked his cock for good measure while she squeezed the mound of her breast. Her deep green eyes glinted by the moonlight, drunk with lust.

"Breed me," she panted. "Breed me, Logan. In a few months time, I better be carrying your calf."

In answer, Logan snarled and slipped his cock into the gap between Neera's ass cheeks, until he pushed into her wet opening, basking in the white-hot heat there, and his heavy balls came to rest against her anus. Gripping her ass, he forced her legs backward with his thighs, pounding deeper and deeper and deeper into Neera.

Rising up a bit at his waist, he took her in — the fat tits, rippling in the pale moonlight with each stroke, while Neera's lips parted in a small O and she threw her head back in silent ecstasy. Her vagina clenched against his cock, tight, milking him. Soon, Logan felt his balls churning again and the head of his cock nudging her womb.

"I can't wait to get big with your baby," Neera murmured. She smiled and rested her hand against the base of her stomach, on the downward slope to her pubic area.

"Don't worry," Logan grunted as he felt the first vinegar strokes. He gave her a wink.

"My calves are typically on the heftier side, so you should be plenty big."

"I hope so," she whispered, closing her eyes and allowing her mind to vanish into an orgasmic haze of pleasure. "Put a baby in me, Logan, breed me."

With a low guttural growl, Logan flooded her womb, continuing to thrust vigorously with each convulsive spasm as he deposited his legacy into Neera.

When he was finished, Neera clutched his head to her chest and sighed heavily.

They remained there, catching their breath, knotted together on the moonlit floor of the ancient greenhouse.

"So let me get this straight," Logan murmured after a while. "If that was Bobbi's load, was this Neera's load?"

"That depends," Neera giggled. She reached down and patted his testicles — still swollen and brimming with cum. "Do you still have any left for me?"