Primal Instinct Pt. 04

Story Info
We go camping, my wife gets naked, and has fun.
7.3k words
4.67
19.4k
25

Part 4 of the 9 part series

Updated 06/14/2023
Created 12/12/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
edinbedin
edinbedin
157 Followers

Part 4 -- Everyone involved is of legal age. You may want to read the earlier parts first. Or not. We like to have fun in the open air -- and hope you do too! Comments are welcome.

*****

A few days after the evening with Richard, my wife Tishy and I went away for a long weekend. We headed as usual for our favourite camping spot on the west coast -- down a single track road through a pretty glen, then an hour's hike from the small car park at the end, to a little secluded cove, with grass and sand and rocks -- the sort of magical place that only exists in Scotland. The weather was forecast to be hot and sunny, and there was a slight breeze from the sea to keep the midges down. Perfect.

We stripped off, and after helping each other with the tanning oil, lay naked enjoying the warmth of the sun on our bodies. Tishy kept a towel close to hand, just in case someone showed up unexpectedly, as she always did. I wasn't bothered -- sometimes we could go the whole day here without seeing a soul.

I had something on my mind, which was troubling me, and eventually summoned the courage to ask "Sweetheart, do you think you might be just a little bit in love with Richard?"

"No, don't be so silly," she said -- "I'm old enough to be his mother." Then, after thinking a little, she said "I think I may be in love with his dick, though -- it's so beautiful."

This was difficult to contradict, and so we lay there for a while, each thinking our own thoughts. "Did you mind me sucking him?" she asked -- "I couldn't help myself, I just had to have him in my mouth. And then once I'd started..." and here she trailed off.

"No, of course not," I replied, not entirely truthfully. "I thought you would, once you had it out. I think you wanted it from the moment you saw it."

"It felt lovely when he rubbed it on my pussy," she admitted, "So long and hard."

Then I said, "Do you wonder how it would feel inside you?"

"Yes," she said slowly, "I've thought about it, of course. But I could never do that -- that would be sex -- and we're married -- it would be adultery."

I thought to myself about the evening with Dick, and wondered in what sense that wasn't sex. The Bill Clinton sense, I guess. "I guess it wouldn't be adultery if I was there too," I said, eventually.

She thought about this for a while, frowning. Then she said brightly "I wish you could touch it -- I'd love to see that. Do you think Dick would mind?"

"I honestly don't know," I said, "But I really don't want to -- it's enough for me to watch you play."

"You're such a prude," she said. Perhaps she was right. I've never touched another man's dick. Thought about it of course -- hasn't every man?

Then, a little later, she came out with "Of course it would be impossible."

"What would be impossible, sweetheart?"

"To put it inside me -- it's just too big -- it would hurt!"

"Well," I said, "I guess if you never try, you'll never find out."

"Do you really want me too?" she said.

"I don't know," I said, honestly, "But I do enjoy thinking about it -- it turns me on."

"Pervert.", she said. And then, more gently, "Actually, it turns me on too."

I turned to her and kissed her. My hand slid down between her legs, and sure enough her pussy lips were parted, and she was wet. I stroked gently, then took my stiff little dick and rubbed the head in her wet folds.

"Not here!" she said -- "Someone might see!"

"There's no-one here to see," I said, "Except the seagulls and the sheep, and I'm sure they won't mind. Besides, what if someone did see us -- would that be so bad?"

"Go on then," she said, and I slid inside, gratefully. We played this way for a while -- kissing and stroking -- and I played with her bum with my oily thumb. Then she rolled over, and I push my prick past her tightness, deep inside her heat. She came first, as usual, and then I emptied my balls inside her.

Lying spent afterwards, she said, "I love feeling you come -- it feels so sweet."

"I like doing it in the open air," I said, "It's so much more natural -- like animals mating, really."

"Let's go for a swim," she suggested. I ran after her naked body, and we played in the cold water like Adam and Eve.

Later that afternoon, as we lay chatting, we spotted a small lobster boat, coming around the headland. It was still a long way off. Tishy reached for her towel.

"No, don't," I said, "Leave it -- it might be fun."

She gave me one of her looks, and I thought maybe I was pushing her too far. But she let the boat approach quite close, making no move to cover herself. When it was clear that the fishermen had seen us -- one of them even pointed -- she said to me "OK, now or never!", and stood up and waved, her breasts jiggling. I stood up too, and put my arm around her.

The fishermen waved back cheerfully, and turned the boat so that it came in closer. "Beautiful day," shouted the elder one.

"Catch any fish?" shouted Tishy.

"Lobster," said the man. Then he seemed a little lost for words. "Come on then, son," he said eventually, "Let's be getting back," and the boat headed off on its original course.

As they went out of view, Tishy collapsed in giggles "You were right," she said, "It *was* fun. Did you see the young lad's face -- he was staring at me the whole time, as if I was a mermaid. A mermaid with a pussy!"

"I guess you made their day," I said.

"Well, it made mine," she said, "I feel all wet again," and she stroked by dick. "Do you think he has a wife," she added.

"I don't know," I said -- "But a man can enjoy seeing a beautiful woman naked, whether he has a wife or not."

"Do you?" she said -- "If you had the chance, would you put your dick in another woman." And she squeezed it -- I was by now quite hard.

"Only if she was as desirable as you," I said, tactfully.

"Well, that's fine," she said -- "No woman is as desirable as me!" And kissed me.

Later that afternoon I spotted a small boat coming around the point that hides our cove. As it got closer, we could see it was two guys in a canoe. I was surprised because this was an isolated section of coast, a long way from the nearest settlement, and all you usually see are fishing boats and the occasional hiker.

When Tishy realised it was two boys, she got quite excited again, since it meant she could have some more fun showing off. But before the boys got close enough to easily see us, she suddenly said "Quick, put you shorts back on," pulled her t-shirt over her head, and wiggled back into her bikini bottoms.

I was disappointed, guessing that she'd chickened out, but she said she didn't want them to turn away thinking we wanted privacy. "Perhaps they'll come in closer and say hello," she said. I suspected she'd remembered the boys at the beach with Dick -- and was after a repeat performance.

The boys paddled all the way in and landed. They came over and introduced themselves -- Thomas and Ben. They were ever so english -- apologising for disturbing us, and asking if it was alright for them to camp close by just for one night -- which of course we were very happy to agree to. They thanked us profusely, telling us they were hoping they wouldn't have to try to find another spot. Tishy told them it would be fun to have neighbours. Little did they know!

They then went off to unpack their canoe and set up camp. We watched them as they arranged everything. They were both of average build, a bit on the skinny side and not athletic looking. They reminded me of typical university students -- very earnest -- computer geeks, probably. Their tent was soon erected -- clearly they'd done this many times before.

As the boys were setting up their camp, Tishy and I wandered over, and we all chatted -- it turned out they were on a canoeing trip around the islands, and that this was one of their favourite camping spots. They were indeed students, Thomas studying history, Ben computer science (I knew it!).

All the time we were talking, Tishy made sure that her breasts swung gently under the t-shirt -- it must have been obvious to the boys that she had nothing on underneath it, and when she pulled it tight her nipples were clearly visible, poking through the thin material.

At first they tried to pretend not to notice, but in the end all pretence was useless, and they simply admired her with their eyes. I was feeling naughty, so I said "I'm sorry, but my wife is quite used to being topless -- would you mind if she took her shirt off?"

They both looked rather shocked, and immediately looked away. Ben went bright red. Thomas stammered "I'm sorry, I didn't mean to stare," as if the situation was all his fault.

"It's OK," said Tishy, "You can look all you like, I really don't mind." And felt her breasts with her hands, as if to prove it.

Ben continued staring at her chest, while Thomas turned back to look her in the face, summoning his courage. "Of course," he said hoarsely, "It's really no problem at all, really. We don't mind do we Ben." Ben shook his head, slowly.

I could understand their confusion. Here these young guys were, talking with a mature lady with great tits, wearing a thin t-shirt, obviously with nothing under it, nipples poking out, and asking them if she could take it off! I mean, who does that ever happen to?

She raised her top teasingly, grinning, first showing just the bottoms of her breasts, then up and over her nipples. Then she lifted it off completely, and her breasts swung free. They really were magnificent. Looking Thomas in the eye, she said, "Ah, that's much more comfortable, thank you".

"It's really no problem," Thomas replied, trying to sound cool.

"Why don't we let you boys finish setting up," I said, eager to move on, "Then if you can join us later. If you want to."

Ben nodded, rather too quickly, and Thomas, more composed, said "Yes, that would be lovely, thank you."

Back at our tent we talked quietly between the two of us. "They're so cute," said Tishy -- "Even if they do seem very shy. Did you see the way they stared at my boobs?"

"I guess they haven't had much experience of girls," I suggested.

"Perhaps we could help them out then -- give them a special time. What do you think?"

"I guess that depends on what you have in mind."

"Well, I don't really have a plan - but I'm sure they'd enjoy playing with me, like the boys at the beach." And she jiggled her tits, by way of explanation.

"You'd need to take it very slowly -- we don't want them running away this time," I said. By this point, I was actually fine with whatever she did.

After a decent interval, the boys came over and sat with us in the sun, overlooking the sea. They were wearing swimming trunks and had towels draped over their shoulders. As we sat and talked, they had a hard time not staring at Tishy's bare chest.

The day was sunny and warm. I could feel the sun on my shoulders and knew we'd burn without another layer of sun screen. I asked her if she'd rub some on my shoulders. When she'd finished, I told her she needed some too.

I applied it first to her back and then to her front. She was facing Thomas and Ben. After rubbing sun-oil onto her tummy and shoulders, I took my time with her breasts, massaging and squeezing them while the boys looked on. Soon I noticed both had moved their towels into their laps. No doubt Tishy's big oily knockers were having an effect on them.

When I had finished, told the boys they needed some too and asked, rather breathlessly I thought, if they'd like her to put it on for them. She started on their shoulders then moved around to do their chests. She took her time with each boy. Her breasts swayed from side to side, literally a foot in front of their faces, as she rubbed in the lotion. Those boys had to be in heaven!

"There," she said, when she'd finished, "That feels better. I hope you don't mind me being topless," she added, "I don't want you to feel uncomfortable."

"No, it's great," said Thomas, "Just takes a while to get used to."

"But don't you have girlfriends?" asked Tishy, gently.

Ben shook his head sadly, while Thomas said "I had one once, but she never let me... see her breasts."

"Did you want to?" asked Tishy.

"Yes, of course," and he blushed fiercely. "But she said I was disrespectful."

"Sounds to me that she wasn't very kind," said Tishy.

"I have no time for a girlfriend," said Ben -- "I have too much studying to do, and there are hardly any girls on my course."

I could tell Tishy felt sorry for these boys, almost in a motherly protective way. I'd never really seen this side of her before. But at the same time I think she was pleased that they were so innocent. It was an interesting situation.

"Do you like the way I look -- without my top on?" she asked, moving gently so her breasts swayed.

"You look fantastic," said Thomas, glad of the excuse just to look.

"Yes," added Ben, and you're really pretty too."

"Why don't you take some photos, Jim?" she went on. "Is it OK, boys, if we pose together?"

The boys, nodded, and I found my camera. "How about a photo of each of you, with Tishy," I suggested. She sat with each boy separately and had them put their arms around her shoulder. Then she wanted one of her between the two of them.

Then she had more pictures with Thomas, and rather than having his arm around her with his hand resting on her shoulder, she snuggled in close, took his hand off her shoulder and brought it down onto her breast. Not far enough to cup it but enough that his fingers were just above her nipple.

"No need to be shy," she said, cheerfully. Then it was Ben's turn, but this time she placed his hand on the soft spot just under her breast.

"Did you mind," she said, "Touching my breasts for the photos?"

They squirmed a bit at this question but Thomas eventually said "It felt really nice and soft."

"Actually," said Ben, "I could hardly believe I my luck!"

I laughed and Tishy smiled. "That's so sweet," she said. "Would you like to touch them some more?"

The boys seemed both excited, but also confused, as if it was a trick question. Eventually Thomas said, "But is that alright with your husband?"

I smiled, and said, "Of course, no problem. I think I'd quite enjoy seeing you touch my wife's breasts -- and it makes for better photos." They seemed surprised by this response, but didn't complain.

From the look in Tishy's eyes, I could see where she would be going with this. Things were going to get hotter for both Tishy and I, and for those two boys. "Why don't you call us 'Jim' and 'Tishy'," I suggested. "Perhaps we should take some more photos? Tishy will show you what she wants."

She had Thomas sit behind her, and lay back so she was resting against his chest. Then she took both his hands and placed them on her breasts. "Just relax," she said, feeling his tense hands, "Just feel them and play with them." Thomas tentatively began stroking and squeezing both breasts. Gradually, he got more into it, and squeezed, fondled and played to his hearts content.

"It's OK to touch my nipples," if you like, she went on. "I liked to have them pulled and pinched gently. Oooh, that's nice, lovely. Just enjoy yourself." I took several videos of this young man playing with my wife's breasts, making sure to zoom in as he pinched and pulled on her erect nipples, but not getting close enough to disturb him.

After a few minutes, Tishy asked him to lie beside her so she could hold him close. She then lifted her left breast up -- "Suck on it, sweetheart," she said. I watched in fascination as he took her hard nipple into his mouth. After a while, she lifted the other breast to him and told him to suck that one too.

It was obvious that she was really enjoying his attention. It was almost as if she was breast-feeding him. "That feels so good," she whispered. I let this continue for quite a time. Thomas was loving Tishy's breasts and I could see his hard dick outlined inside his swimming trunks. It felt good to see how turned on she made him.

I looked at Ben, and saw that as he watched, he was actually touching his own dick gently through his trunks. "Give Ben a try too," I said, so they switched and Ben lay on the other side, and took his turn enjoying my wife's breasts. Tishy told him to take a breast in both hands and lift it up to his lips. Again, I watched closely as the young boy sucked on her hard nipple. Tishy held his head to her breast and had him suckle her too.

Tishy's breathing was getting heavy which told me she was getting aroused with all the stimulation. Ben was a quick learner, sucking her nipple hard, and I knew it was getting to her. After a while, I told Thomas "Why don't you join in -- Tishy would love to have both of you sucking her together." Needless to say, she did.

Watching and photographing them playing with Tishy's breasts gave me a lot of pleasure. As I watched, I could imagine how her hard nipples felt on their lips and tongues, a feeling I have enjoyed thousands of times. Her pleasure was mine too. It all felt very different to the intense excitement of the evening with Dick.

After all that, the boys seemed to be much more relaxed. When they got tired of sucking, she just cuddled them both. "Did you enjoy that?" she asked them.

"Yes" said Ben, and "Yes, thank you", said Thomas.

"No need to say thank you," said Tishy "I was in heaven -- and I think Jim enjoyed it too." I just grinned.

Eventually I lit the fire and we made supper. She left her top off until the breeze came in off the sea, then she covered up. The boys had dinner with us and we just sat around and enjoyed each other's company. They were both very nice young men.

That night when we were alone, Tishy and I talked about the day, and what tomorrow may hold. "I like these boys, and I guess I feel a bit sorry for them," she explained. "Did you see their eyes when I took my top off? -- it was priceless. I think my favourite thing was when they both played with my breasts and sucked my nipples at the same time. It was kind of kinky. I felt like I was just on the edge of coming, with ripples of pleasure all over my body."

"How far do you intend to go with this?" I asked, genuinely curious.

"I think I'd like to get naked with them," she replied. "I feel very comfortable with them, and if I'm ever going to be naked with stranger for the first time, these two would be perfect."

"I can't disagree with that," I said. I knew the boys would love it -- and I knew I would too.

"I think they both got erections," she went on -- "I could feel Thomas's hard dick pressing against my back already when he first began touching my breasts. I really enjoyed that -- knowing I can excite them so much. But I feel bad that I didn't take care of them -- they must be very sore now."

"All in good time," I said, and she smiled.

That night in the tent, I pushed my own hard dick inside her and gave it to her good and hard. She was my woman, after all. I put my hand over her mouth when she came, in an attempt to keep the boys from hearing her in the next tent -- but I guess they heard anyway. Probably while they were wanking!

The next day, we rose early, the light was already streaming through the walls of the tent -- in the scottish summer, nights are short. As the sun rose, it was clear this was going to be another hot day -- perfect for lying naked and playing in the sun. After breakfast, we asked the boys if they had any plans for the day, and they shyly said they thought they might stay around, and perhaps have a swim.

As soon as it was warm enough, Tishy took her top off. She also peeled off her shorts and wore only the bottom of her bikini. She looked good, she looked confident.

She told the boys, "You guys have sun screen duty today. Make sure you keep me covered. You don't have to ask, just do it when you feel the need. And you'd better not let my breasts get burned." She can be pretty stern when she wants to be. The boys smiled and promised they would do their best to take good care of them.

edinbedin
edinbedin
157 Followers
12