Primal Stories 01: Christina Ch. 01

Story Info
Snapchat gone horribly, wonderfully wrong.
4.3k words
4.26
7.4k
6
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Author's Note: This is a fantasy, originally written by request. I do not suggest that anything in this story is the way any human should conduct themselves. An experience like this would be tragic and traumatizing in real life, which is why we consign it to fantasy.

- VM.

*****

"When Jack's away, Christina will play."

That's what she told herself, as she bounced herself down on their bed. She stroked the straight fall of long golden blond hair out of her eyes and popped open snapchat.

She didn't mean anything by it. She was just restless. Jack's trip was sudden, a surprise to both of them, and he hadn't even had time to say a proper goodbye. Accordingly, she was feeling particularly... unsatisfied. She couldn't sit still, she wasn't tired, didn't want to put on a show. Maybe the pub, but... that would involve putting on clothes. Tight white panties and a pretty floral top were all she needed now. Good enough for PJs tonight.

She would just see if there were a few randos up for some snapchat teasing. Just a little fun.

She made a throwaway snap account. She posted the username to a naughty reddit thread and waited to see who showed up. She had some nice anonymous pics to get them horny: a few pics showing her perfect round ass with those white panties stretched tight across her butt. There was one that had a little face, but no one could possibly know her, so she figured it was ok.

The first guy she got teasing was an older man. Fifty two! Ugh. She sent him her first photo.

"What do you think?"

"Sexy! I'd spank that little behind."

She sent him another.

"I'm home alone," she wrote. "Sooo lonely."

"Where are you?"

"Philly." No need to be stupid and tell him what suburb.

"Oh, I'm 1000 miles away. Want to facetime?"

Nope.

But here was another. And another. She teased them, pretending if only they lived a little closer she would invite them over.

She started touching herself through the panties, and even sent one guy a quick snap of that.

She was getting bored. Everyone was the same:

"I want to lick that pussy..."

"I would smash that hard..."

"I would stretch you on my 10-inch cock." That was the one guy who didn't send her a pic of his dick, so she figured probably not 10 inches.

There were two guys, pretty good looking. Young guys, who didn't take her too seriously.

She wrote the usual: "I'm just alone here in Philly, so lonely, wish you lived closer."

They were sending her quick vids. "Philly? Really? We're twenty minutes away, what part?"

Well, Philly was big, no need to-

The next vid that came across had a third man in the frame. "Hey, Fred, I know that chick. That's Christina. You in Philly now, Christina?"

He turned to the others, "She used to live in Westmont. I bet she still does."

Christina's heart raced. She knew that voice. Where? Work? No, it was school. What was his name? Julian?

She hesitated for an instant. The next snap came through: "Hey, Christina, we're on our way. Don't you worry!"

Christina very carefully shut the app down. She logged out. She deleted it. She deleted her comment on reddit.

Her heart raced. Julian didn't know where she lived. He didn't even know where she used to live, when they were in school. They were just playing around. Did Julian know Jack? She didn't think so. This couldn't get around to Jack.

"I am such an idiot! What kind of moron does that." Now she would never get to sleep. Maybe she should go to the pub. That way if they did come to the door, she wouldn't be home. Christina decided that was her best bet. She threw on a short, patterned top, no bra. She didn't need a bra, hated them in fact. Threw on some shorts.

She felt like it was a race against time. No time to think!

And where was her damned purse? It should be right there, on the table by the door, but no, she put it somewhere else. Kitchen? Bathroom. She ran around the apartment, looking for her purse, only to realize she had hung it from the coat rack next to the door. Jesus, Christina, get it together.

She threw open the door just as a black Camry pulled up. She glanced apprehensively and strode purposefully toward her Civic.

"Hey, Christina, where you going?"

There was Julian, stepping out of the back of the Camry, smiling.

"I was just joking guys. Jack's here. I was just having a little fun. Sorry to get your hopes up."

"Jack, huh?"

She went to walk past him, but he grabbed her wrist, and held it with an impossibly firm grasp.

"Let's go say hi to Jack. Does he know you play these little games?"

The other two were out of the car now and standing around her.

"Christina, meet Mike and Fred." Julian nodded first at a stocky blond guy who looked like he spent a lot of time in the gym. Fred was tall: well over six feet, thin, and kind of dangerous looking. He hadn't seemed dangerous on snapchat. But now his eyes were bright with a hunger that Christina didn't want to think about.

"C'mon guys, don't be rude."

Julian manhandled her back toward her door. He rang the bell.

"Don't do that," she said. "Jack's asleep. He doesn't like to be woken up." She heard the note of desperation in her own voice. She didn't feel like she was convincing them.

"Listen, Christina, why don't you let us in. We'll have a drink, have a laugh, and be on our way, right guys? Just a little misunderstanding."

"Yeah," said Mike, smiling. Christina didn't think she liked that smile.

Fred didn't say anything at all, and his smile was predatory.

"I don't think that's such a good idea, Julian."

Julian leaned in, "Christina, don't make the mistake of thinking we're giving you a choice."

"I could scream," she said.

"You could try," Julian answered and nodded to Mike, who clamped a thick, powerful hand over her mouth. She started to struggle, but Mike was powerful, and Fred caught her wrists in a wiry, painful grip.

Julian delicately opened her purse and pulled out her keys.

"We'll just let ourselves in," he said.

In a moment, the door was open. "Jack," he called mockingly. "Wakey wakey. The girlfriend has some friends coming over."

The silence that followed was total.

"Oh," Julian said, "Maybe Jack decided to go out himself. I think you might have been telling a bit more truth than you knew, Christina. Lonely, horny girl home alone. Just wanting someone to come over and sort her out?"

"We're going to sort you out," Fred said, his voice hoarse and rasping.

They shoved her inside and closed the door behind them.

"Now then," Julian said. "Just so you know, Christina, this is absolutely your lucky day. You're going to get three for the price of one. Lead the way."

"No!" Christina said, as strongly as she could. "You can't. I am saying no. You're not going to rape me, Julian! You're not that kind of guy."

Julian looked offended. "Of course not. I'm here at your invitation, Christina. You told us how lonely you were, what you wanted tonight. We're just following your directions. Good luck getting anyone to believe you don't want this. I don't think even you believe that. So... what will it be? The bed or the sofa?"

They pushed her again, further into the apartment.

Christina felt her heart pounding. She didn't know what to do. Scream? Fight? Try to make a run for it?

And then they were carrying her. Julian flipped lights on and explored the apartment. "Nice place. I recognize the bathroom from your photos. Oh, and look, here's that top from the photos just tossed in the corner. Didn't know you were such a slob, Christina."

She struggled, but Mike and Fred had her in a powerful hold. All she could do was squirm.

They threw her on the bed, and before she could leap up, Julian pinned hands down.

"Her lucky night, guys, let's give her what she asked for, shall we?"

Fred's long, spidery fingers had already unsnapped her shorts, and was tugging them over her hips.

Christina started to yell, but Mike put his hand back over her mouth and stifled it.

"Look at those panties." Fred said. "Just like the photos. I think she's smooth under there."

"Take it all off and let's find out."

Christina felt her panties stripped off in a single, sharp motion. Her brain couldn't quite process what was going on. She was in disbelief. Maybe in shock. She kicked out at Fred, but he easily deflected her foot and laughed.

They stood around her, admiring her newly waxed skin. She felt a crazy rush of feelings, fear, anger, embarrassment, frustration... and... she felt it sexy too. She hated that she felt that, and stifled it. But as she struggled against their grip, she realized that felt kind of good, to have her hips and legs moving like that. The restless energy, working itself out.

"Mike, get both of her wrists behind her head like this, that's it. Be ready to shut her up again if she tries to yell, and if she does that, give her a good hard smack as well, alright?"

Mike nodded, and Christinae felt his powerful, meaty hands holding her in a heavy, utterly immobile grip.

"Fred, you grab that leg there."

"Sure, Julian. You got it."

Julian strolled around, found her Bluetooth speaker. He hooked up his phone and started blasting some loud, thumping rock.

He pulled off his shirt, and Christina saw his lean, muscular torso come into view. Without any embarrassment he pulled his pants off as well, and Christina saw his thick cock hanging loose, already half erect. It was a beautiful thing, a bit larger than average, perfectly proportioned, and a thick, bulbous head.

He stepped closer and spit a couple of times, right on her bare pussy. She cried out in distress and immediately there was a sharp crack across her cheek.

"He said..." Mike warned her.

Julian began to tap her pussy, light slaps. She felt the bright, hot sting of the smack lingering on her cheek. She felt the tapping on her labia, between her thighs. She tried to wriggle away, but between Mike and Fred, she couldn't get any leverage. She tried to kick out at Julian with her free leg, but he didn't seem to mind.

He just slapped her pussy a little harder. A wet sound, a little sting.

She felt a warmth flushing her lower body, even as horror enveloped her mind.

"Please no," she said. "Don't do this. I'm begging you."

"Ok," Julian said and stepped back. "You want me to stop?"

Christina breathed a sigh of relief. Was he coming to his senses? "Yes, Julian. Just go. I won't tell anyone."

Julian laughed. "Oh I thought you wanted me to stop slapping you. We're not going anywhere."

He reached in and dipped his index finger between her labia, swirling it around.

To her embarrassment, she realized it wasn't just his spit. She was wet there, herself. It must have been from earlier, she told herself.

Julian laughed. "Yeah, just giving you what you want, Christina. What you've always wanted and maybe didn't know yourself. Someone to treat you like the cock-hungry slut you are. I could smell it on you in English class, but you wouldn't look at a latino guy, would you. Just some greasy Mexican? Well, now you are going to learn."

He slid his finger inside her, caressing her inside, and drawing her slick and slippery juices out to spread them around. She clenched against him, but it was no good. His finger was plenty strong, and the juices sufficiently abundant. She couldn't stop him.

She tried not to think about how it felt. How awful it was, this betrayal, this violation. And she tried not to notice the sensations of her body.

"Yeah, see the way she's moving her hips, Fred? She's not really trying to get away. If anything she's trying to get me deeper."

"I can do it," Fred said. "I've got long fingers."

"You have something else even longer, but not yet. First, some latino cock for this princess."

Julian slid between her thighs. Christina clenched her eyes shut, trying to block everything out. But somehow that made her even more aware of her pussy, and the heavy, hard cock that was spanking her now. She felt a quivering in her body. A shudder.

The head of his cock spread her pussylips open. He teased at the entrance. She felt herself opening to him.

She had been afraid he was going to slam into her, but he was actually taking some time to spread her juice all over his cock, and she could feel the shape of the bulbous head rolling around at her entrance, and smearing more lube up over her clit.

She clenched her eyes tighter against the warmth that was growing inside.

And then it happened, he slid around and with a short push popped the head of his cock into her. She felt herself stretch around it. She felt that strange sensation of completion settle into her.

Julian eased himself in and out, a little deeper with each thrust.

"C'mon man, give it to her hard," Fred said. "What are you waiting for?"

"You are a heathen, Fred, and that's why you are not going first. You don't know how to treat a woman right. This way, we make sure she has no complaints afterwards."

But soon enough Julian's strokes were deep, filling her in that way that she longed for. He was taking his time, long strokes all the way out, so the head of his cock was just dipping inside her, and then he would glide all the way in. She felt the thicker base of his cock stretching her while the hard head pressed into a delicious place up inside her.

She pressed her lips hard together to keep from making any sound.

"I think she likes it," Mike said.

"Oh she likes it," Julian said. "Loves it. Look at the way she's breathing now. She's not even trying to say 'no' anymore. I guess she really didn't mean it. Just a little game."

"No, no, no!" Christina said. And she hissed: "Shit fucking asshole. I said no, I meant no."

"That's a good girl," Julian said approvingly. "Show us your filthy words! Love it when you cuss out like that."

And he rocked his hips against hers and a steady motion with a little circle at the top that ground her clit deliciously between them, and also did something deep inside her that she didn't understand. She felt that warmth growing. She knew what was happening.

"No, no, no!" She cried, but the cries were half moan, and she was talking to herself.

"Don't..." she said. "No... don't."

Julian held her hips firmly and kept his steady, easy pace, grinding himself deep inside her.

He chuckled, "See that, Fred, she's pushing back. Look at this slut go. My god, did she need it. Jack clearly wasn't taking proper care of her."

"I love Jack," Christina said.

"Maybe," Julian shrugged, still pressing in and out, each thrust drawing her a little further, a little closer.

"Nooo!" Christina wailed, thinking of Jack, and suddenly Julian changed the pace, moving a little more sharply at a more upward angle. He no became: "Nuh, nuh, nuh, nuh... Uh... uh... uh... uh..."

And suddenly Julian pulled out.

A deep, wracking shudder went through her. She didn't know what the feeling was, but a fountain of fluid that sprayed up into the air.

"And she's a squirter," Julian said. "Perfect."

"Now, she's ready for you, Fred. One rule: don't cum inside her. Spray her belly or her tits if you want, but not inside. Got it?"

Fred grunted a reply, and Christina felt them moving around on the bed. She had stopped struggling, and Mike was only holding her wrists loosely now. She thought about trying to make a fight for it. But something had gone soft inside. She had almost cum. She had been right there. She didn't want to, not for these thugs.

"You should look, pretty Christina," Julian said. "Look what you are going to take inside you now."

Against her better judgement, Christina peeked. Fred was yanking his cock to full attention. It was incredibly long. She couldn't even guess the size of it. Nine? Ten? More? It had a bend to it, and suddenly he tilted it down and jammed it into her.

She cried out, this time in real discomfort.

"You see, dumbass? The reason you never get a girl twice. No skill at all."

"Don't need to get a girl twice. There's always more pussy," Fred said.

And like that he was off to the races, slamming that huge cock further inside her than she had ever felt anything before, even her big toy.

It hurt, but it was also touching something incredible.

She tried to back her hips up, to get away from him. She yanked her hands out of Mike's grasp to push Fred away.

Fred grabbed her arms and pinned her hard to the bed.

"This way, Mike." Julian lifted one of her feet high into the air, stretching he feet toward her head. Mike did the same with her other foot.

Fred, keeping her firmly pinned, thrust himself fast and hard into her.

She felt a different stirring inside. It wasn't a feeling that she liked, but she felt an animalistic sound coming out of her own voice. A growling. A sudden red hatred of Fred washing through her and she struggled hard against his grip.

But it was useless and he plunged that cock as far up into her as he could.

"Gah!" She cried out. "Fuck, fuck, fuck, fuck. Ow! Fuck!"

Julian, to the side was laughing. "Fuck, fuck, fuck is exactly what's happening here."

Christina felt that anger, that rage go red inside her. She ripped a hand out from Fred's grasp and struck him a full punch to the face.

"Fucking bitch," he yelled, and hit her hard—really hard—across the face.

And with that lightning blaze of pain she started cumming. Hard.

"Oh god oh god oh god." She had never felt anything like it. Her legs shook and quivered. Her body twisted one way and the other, outside her control.

She felt the hot splash of Fred's cum spray up her belly and over her top.

"No, no, no, I didn't. I didn't."

"Oh you did," Julian said. "Now we know exactly what kind of a slut you are."

Fred staggered off her, and Julian roughly hauled her to her feet. He yanked the top off, and carelessly wiped some of the cum off her belly.

"Look at these tits, guys. Absolutely perfect. Small, but what a shape, what delicious perfect, pale, pink nipples. This chick is made for pleasure."

With her feet planted in the carpet, Julian shoved her face into the bed, bending her over.

"Mike? I think she might just be ready for that thick sausage of yours. Same deal. Not inside."

Christina felt the daze of it still echoing through her. The rage had disappeared instantly. Now she was nothing. No thoughts at all. She was just... Oh... and what was this?

Julian had slid around and was pressing his still-hard cock into her face. Her elbows were on the bed. Her long, straight hair was hanging down around his hips. She looked up.

"Good girl. Keep looking at me just like that."

"I am not going to suck your cock."

"Actually, you are."

"How do you know I won't bite it off?"

"I know."

"I will not put it in my..."

Christina gasped. She felt her pussy stretching. And stretching more. Mike? Was it Mike? Pushing himself slowly into her. Working his way in. She had never felt so stretched in her life. Not by anything. She had tried a cucumber once.

Her eyes opened in astonishment at the sensation. She opened her mouth to gasp for hair, and found it was full of Julian's cock.

"You see?" he said.

Christina shifted her head to spit Julian out of her mouth, but he grabbed her hair - why did she have such long hair - and pulled her right down on it again.

But Christina wasn't paying attention.

She was feeling herself splayed open by Mike's heavy, thick, blindingly hot cock. He worked it slowly, deeper and deeper, almost as if he was going to dislocate her hips if he wasn't careful.

She felt his belly press into her ass.

12