Prince of Darkness vs Prom Queen 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Other than the bed, his favorite part was the sauna. After a long exhausting day, he liked to lie back and relax. After a session of Laci's submission, he really needed to lie back and relax. Perhaps lying back and relaxing would help him figure out a way to untangle the very tangled web he'd managed to wrap around himself.

For the millionth time he tried to figure out why he, Donovan Corbett, Master Donovan, dissolved into an incoherent mess whenever he went up against his Prom Queen wife. It wasn't reasonable. Almost every other part of his life was organized, planned, and controlled. Maybe he should stop putting her up on such a high pedestal. Even though he thought of her as perfect, no one was really perfect all the time. He was intrigued with her from the first time he saw her and even after all the time that had passed, it hadn't changed, but it was more than simple intrigue. Even though he had never expected to fall in love, his feelings for Laci went beyond love.

Laci just wasn't like anyone else. How had she become who she was? Her life hadn't been sunshine and rainbows, but she was a fighter and had managed to come out on top. She'd made his life so much better, but it was a sobering thought to wonder if he'd made much change or improvement in hers. She could survive without him. He had to hope she'd at least miss him, but she'd go on living and thriving and being Laci. He'd survive, too, but that's all he'd do within the confines of his world. If they were to separate, he'd go back to living his routine, grey, clouded life. She'd keep riding her rainbows. It wasn't exactly Dom-like and it was hard to admit, but he kind of liked riding rainbows with her.

Someone was at the sauna door. Laci! Their talk had gotten through to her and she'd decided to forgive him for what he hadn't done that didn't need forgiveness. All it took was a little clarification and patience. He knew it. He knew she'd come looking for him.

He was ready. Hell, he'd been ready and supremely horny for the last couple of days, but he was going to be as nonchalant as possible - as possible as he could be with his cock standing at attention and practically glowing like a neon sign. The sauna was hot, but that didn't matter. People did hot yoga all the time. It improved flexibility and stamina, alleviated stress and heightened focus and awareness. He could only imagine how fucking amazing hot sauna sex was going to be. Fucking amazing and healthy.

The door was opening.

In walked the love of his life . . . Trent Nichols . . . wrapped in a terrycloth robe, and for reasons known only to himself, trying to manipulate a set of shackles, because didn't all mega-sleaze actors use shackles in a sauna? Had to be a new Hollywood trend. Could be worth checking out.

It was a little hard to miss Donovan standing at full salute. "Hey, Donovan. Hope I didn't catch you at a bad time. Laci said I could use the sauna."

Of course she did. Laci was the perfect hostess and submissive to everyone except her darling and Dominant husband. Oh well. If Laci wasn't talking to him, at least he could spend quality time chit-chatting with really nice guy and sleazy actor, Trent. Maybe he could be useful enough to come up with a plot twist to unfuck Donovan's world. Donovan grabbed his towel. "Not at all, Trent. Make yourself comfortable. I thought Laci was coming in the sauna." Donovan settled onto one of the lounges.

"All that for Laci, huh? Not surprised. She is pretty hot. You're a lucky man, Donovan. Any chance you might know anything about shackles?" Trent removed his robe and, with a deep sigh, settled onto the other lounge.

Did Master Donovan know anything about shackles? Donovan's eyes narrowed suspiciously. What the hell did Trent Nichols do in his spare time? "A little. Why do you need shackles? Probably not the best idea in a sauna. Humidity could make them a little rusty."

Trent looked up in surprise. "Never thought of the humidity. Need them for my next film. I'm playing a magician who can get out of any type of device in a matter of seconds and I get kidnapped by some guy who's trying to break his brother out of some foreign prison. Cool role, huh? Gotta figure these out. Supposed to be some kind of trick to them, but damned if I can guess what it is. Got any plans for your anniversary?"

"How do you know about my anniversary?" Donovan continued to eye Trent as he manipulated the four steel cuffs connected together with chain. Shackles weren't the hardest devices in the world to understand, except, apparently, for wife-stealing actors.

"You kidding? Laci made damn sure I knew she was taking a couple of days off. Made it her only condition to agreeing to work for me." The chain and cuffs continued to clank as Trent worked with them. "She's astonishing. How the hell does she do everything she does in a single day?"

The Hollywood idiot had no idea what he was doing with the device he was twisting and turning this way and that. He was going to end up hanging himself with the damn things if he wasn't careful. "I've asked myself that question many times. Laci just does what Laci does and sometimes it's best not to question her. Her methods aren't always the most conventional or easy to understand."

Trent nodded. "Truer words were never spoken, but she's a treasure. Can I be honest? First time I met her I wanted to sweep her off her feet, but she let me know her boundaries. Made it clear you were her number one priority and her most special person in the world. You really are a lucky bastard. She's smart and gorgeous, plus I know I can trust her. That's hard for someone like me. If I trust the wrong person, every bit of my personal life could end up in the tabloids or on TV. I could do the dumbest thing in the world around her and I know she'll keep my secrets. Finding someone like her is rare. I'd hire her in a minute but she loves it here, almost as much as she loves you."

"Laci told you that?"

"Not in so many words, but she talks about you with such total and honest devotion. That's not something I see in Hollywood. Egos, careers, money, and marriage aren't a good mixture. If I meet someone, my first thought doesn't have anything to do with happily ever after. It's more about what does she want from me, is there any hope of trusting her, and will she sign a pre-nup? Not the most romantic start to a relationship, but it's my reality. I don't think Laci wants a damn thing from me and I know I can trust her. I'm a little iffy on the pre-nup thing. Have the feeling she'd try to choke me with it. You ask her to sign one?"

"Thought about it, but decided against it. Had no doubt she'd try to choke me with it." Donovan was watching Trent with growing impatience. "Trent, give me those damned things. What the hell are you trying to do with them? Turn around and put your hands behind your back." Master Donovan knew how to command certain things. Expertly, he snapped two of the cuffs around Trent's wrists. "They're exactly like handcuffs. Just put them on and snap closed." Donovan reached back to grab his towel that was falling.

"I get it," Trent was saying, "just like this."

Before Donovan realized what was happening, Trent, who seemed to be lacking in mental dexterity but was surprisingly agile physically, managed to snap the two remaining cuffs around Donovan's wrists. Could the day get any better? Laci wasn't talking to him and now, Master Donovan was naked and shackled with his hands behind his back, to equally naked mega-sleazy star, Trent. Great. "Yes, Trent, that's how it's done. Where's the key?"

"On the table in the guesthouse."

Of course it was. Where else would the fucking key be? Who was growling? Surely that wasn't Master Donovan? He tried to stay patient. "Trent, number one rule when using shackles, or handcuffs, or any similar devices, is to make sure the key is always at hand."

"Yeah," Trent agreed, "I guess that would be good."

"Yeah, well now we're going to work together and get the door open, then carefully maneuver our way down the stairs and through the house, and get the key. Have you got that, Trent? Just pretend you're doing your own stunts." Yes, that was more growling from Master Donovan.

The two attempted to stand up. As they were making their way to the door, the sound Donovan least wanted to hear penetrated the room.

"Donovan? Where the hell are you?"

Victor. And the day just got better and better. "I'm in the sauna, Victor," Donovan called."

The door flew open. "Hey, Donovan, Laci wanted me to tell you.......what the fuck......?"

"Unlock me, Victor."

"What the hell are you doing now?"

Donovan tried to stay patient. "I'm showing Trent how shackles work."

"Sure you are, and naked shackle training is just a regular occurrence for you, isn't it? Actually, I guess it is, but that's a whole other story."

"Victor, just go get the damned key. Trent said it's on the table in the guest house." Trent just stood, helpfully nodding his head in agreement.

"Donovan? You trying to get yourself in that world record book? Is there a record for how many things you can get yourself attached to while naked, cause you're getting pretty good at it. Might've already won that record by now."

"Victor, go get the fucking key and unlock me."

"This is kind of a new one for you, being attached to another person. Shackles are a real nice touch. Uh, Donovan? You haven't changed your mind about that gay thing, have you?"

Patience, Donovan told himself. Patience. "Victor, unless you want this chain wrapped around your neck, you'll stop the inquisition and go get the fucking key, from the fucking guesthouse!"

"No need to shout. Be back in a minute." He was out the door.

"Might as well sit down while we wait," Trent suggested.

"Sure, might as well," Donovan agreed. Might as well just sit back and enjoy the rest of the day. If he was any luckier, Laci would come in and serve tea and cookies.

"Hey, Donovan, I'm not trying to pry, but how come you like to get naked and fasten yourself to things?"

"Good question, Trent, but it's not usually a conscious choice. It just seems to happen." How great that he came into the sauna to relax, figure out a way to make things better with his wife, and ended up naked and chained to another naked man. Funny how life worked. "Where the hell is Victor? What's taking him so long?"

"You know, Donovan, Victor's a real nice guy, but I think he's a couple of tacos short of a fiesta platter. I mean, I know he works for you and all...just saying..."

Perhaps Donovan had been wrong about Trent's intelligence. Maybe he was smarter than he looked.

"Hey, Trent? You know those movies where something happens, somebody hears something wrong and there's a misunderstanding and everything falls apart?"

"Yeah. That's a Hollywood staple. I've done two films using that plot. Why?"

"Just wondering how they ended. How did they work things out and get it all resolved?" Donovan wanted to know.

"Well, in the first one, my ex-girlfriend set up my current girlfriend so she'd believe I was still involved with the ex. The new girl, who I really loved, was leaving town and luckily I found out in time to stop her. There was this big dramatic reunion scene in the rain where I had to declare my undying love. Damn thing shot for hours and ended up getting soaked about fifty times. Let me tell you, Hollywood is not all about red carpets. The other one was even worse, but people like to see happy endings. For that one, I had the most incredible wife in the world and overheard her talking to someone about how much she hated me. I started acting like a total prick and she had no idea why. Turns out, she was just reading from a book and I got the whole thing wrong. I mean, how likely is that?"

"Yeah," Donovan agreed, "that could never really happen. How'd it get resolved?"

"She left me and I had to go after her and tell her the truth to get her back, even though it made me look like the biggest, fucking fool in the world. I mean, why would a guy with a great wife believe something like that? In the end, she made me work for it but forgave me so everyone got their happy ending. At least I didn't have to stand in pouring rain for hours when I shot the second one. Hey! Where the hell is Victor? He should've been back by now."

As if on cue, the door again flew open. "Sorry, Donovan," Victor said. "No key. See you in the morning." He started out the door.

"VICTOR! GET BACK HERE!"

"See what I mean?" Trent said. "Tacos."

"You guys want tacos? Sounds good to me, but won't the sauna make 'em kinda soggy? How about if you get dressed and I'll go for the tacos. Nothing personal, but I'd prefer not eating tacos with two naked guys. Plus it's a safety thing. Hot sauce doesn't go real well with certain parts of the anatomy. I hope I don't have to explain further."

"VICTOR, I DON'T WANT ANY FUCKING TACOS!"

"Okay. Don't have to yell about it. Want burgers? Bet Laci'd like pizza. Oh yeah, Laci wanted me to tell you something."

"Victor, are you sure the key wasn't on the table in the front room of the guest house?" Trent asked. "I know I left it there."

"Nope. No key. Looked on all the tables. So which is it? Tacos or burgers? How about wings?"

"Victor, could you go look for some bolt cutters and cut the shackles?" Donovan snarled.

"Sure. Right after I get back with the food. Was it tacos or wings?"

"Damn it, Victor. I don't care about the fucking food. Just get the cutters."

"Actually, wings sound good," Trent stated. "Do they have the spicy, barbeque kind?"

"Sure. Love those. Hey, Donovan. Feel like going a little crazy with some spicy wings, or you just gonna have the plain stuff like always?"

Dominants do not cry, Donovan reminded himself. They stay in control until they have the opportunity to murder their employees. "Victor, I don't want any damned wings."

"Okay then, wings for two. Be right back."

"VICTOR!!"

"Change your mind? Wings for three it is."

"Victor, I am ordering you to unlock me from these chains, then I am demanding you tell me whatever it is you came in to tell me about Laci. Short menu, Victor. Unlock. Tell. Can you handle that?"

"Of course I can." He looked a little insulted. "I've handled way more complicated things than that. Laci said to tell you she was going to the ranch for a few days. Seems like she's still pissed at you. Thought you were going to talk to her and tell her about the affair."

"Affair? You're cheating on Laci?" Trent asked. "I can't believe you cheated and right before your anniversary? How could you cheat on Laci?"

"That's what I asked," Victor told him, "but he's not really cheating. He just told her he was cheating."

"That doesn't make sense," Trent responded.

"See," Victor told Donovan.

"Victor," Donovan spoke precisely and clearly, "unless you want to be responsible for my cousin becoming a widow in the very near future, I strongly advise you to listen to me. I want these damned shackles off before the locks fuse together with rust. Go call a locksmith."

"At this time of night. It's gonna cost you."

"I don't care. I just want these damned cuffs off."

"Shoulda just said that in the beginning." Victor reached into his back pocket and removed a small, flat case. Popping it open, he selected a thin, wire-shaped object. He inserted it into the locks on the shackles and within seconds Donovan and Trent were free of their restraints.

"Why the fucking hell didn't you do that in the first place?" Donovan demanded.

"You told me to get the key," Victor reminded him. "Hey, Trent, you still up for those wings?"

"Sure. Just take me a minute to get dressed." Trent grabbed his robe and started for the door.

"Trent," Donovan called, "don't forget your shackles."

"Thanks, Donovan, and thanks for showing me how they work."

"No problem, Trent. No problem at all."

There they went -- Trent and Victor. It was a little hard to tell who was playing the part of the taco and who was playing the part of the fiesta platter.

Meanwhile, Laci had gone to the ranch for a couple of days and their first anniversary was the day after tomorrow. There wasn't much time to unfuck what had been fucked, so maybe he should follow Trent's Hollywood plot and go after her. It made a hell of a lot more sense than sitting around with a couple of fiesta platters and a bucket of spicy wings.

By Victor's account and Donovan's calculations, she was probably arriving at the ranch just about the same time he was ready to leave. It would take him close to six hours to drive there and that was too long. One of the benefits of being wealthy was getting whatever one wanted, whenever one wanted it and at this moment, what Donovan wanted was a helicopter. He headed for the airport.

Chapter 5 Knee Deep

Donovan had never been to the ranch before. Laci invited him several times, but he wasn't a ranch-type person. He wasn't a horse or getting dirty type person. He was an immaculately tailored Armani suit type person, so he would not have gone within miles of the place if it wasn't for her.

He hadn't really wanted to tell Laci the complete truth. She believed she was married to a brilliant man, not one who was stupid enough to misunderstand something as simple as two people reading a script. Trent's words came back to him, the words about Laci speaking about Donovan with honest devotion. That was such a huge compliment to him. How could he have believed anything less of her?

And suddenly, none of that mattered. Being in control didn't matter. Behaving like a fool didn't matter. Finding his wife and holding her in his arms was all that mattered. Hopefully, she was willing to be held.

The flight took almost no time. Renting a car at the airport and driving along the dark, deserted roads to the ranch took a little longer than he thought, but it gave him more time to decide what he was going to say. As he pulled through the gates and onto the property, he realized how familiar it all seemed. Laci had described it so many times; he knew right where to go.

He followed the road, driving past the main house towards the barn, stables, and corral areas. She had shown him some photos, so even in the dark it was easy to spot. Stepping from the car he had to admit this was not the type of place that was in his usual zone of comfort. Wide open spaces, empty land, dirt, dust, and darkness as far as the eye could see held no appeal for Master Donovan or Donovan Corbett, business owner and entrepreneur. The only one that wanted to be standing exactly at that place was Donovan, man who loved Laci. He set off to find the room behind the barn.

That had to be it. There was an overhead light, like some type of heavenly beacon, shining down right where he knew he'd find her. The gravel crunched under his feet as he made his way across the yard. The door was right where he thought it would be, and he suddenly wondered if it was locked. It damn well better be locked. She better not be sleeping with an unlocked door unless she was sleeping with one of her whips under her pillow to use as a weapon against intruders, like the one he was about to become.

He tried the door latch. Locked. Good for her but not so good for him. There was a window next to the door and it was cracked open just enough for him to push it aside and climb into the room. What was the point of locking the door if any vagrant that happened along could climb through the window? He really was going to have to have a long and serious talk with her, when she was talking to him again.

He peered through the glass and there she was, sound asleep. There was just enough light beaming into the room for him to see her with her arms wrapped around that fucking stuffed unicorn. Why the hell was he here? Damn thing always stared at him and gave him the creeps.