Prince/Ss Peachbottom Gets Rescued

Story Info
Prince/ss Peachbottom finds her heroes!
1.7k words
3.92
1.6k
2
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This is my first official smutty writing and first submission, so please--be gentle. It isn't my normal style of writing, or my normal thing, but this just appeared in my head one day and wouldn't leave until I put it down on the page. This will probably never happen again but I needed to share. Just a slightly silly bit of smut--I hope you enjoy...

++++++

Once upon a time, in the Evil Dragon's Kingdom, in a prison cell in the highest tower, there was a femboy princess...

The Prince/ss Peachbottom sat alone on the bed, trying her very hardest to not ruin her mascara by crying. She was keeping her upper lip as stiff as any noble could, but the room she had been trapped in was dark and cold and she had been here for such a long time, and hope seemed far away.

For too long she had been captured by the evil dragon and his smaller-but-no-less evil dragon men army. The Beast had been hellbent on conquering all of the realms, and Peachbottom's Fruity Kingdom had been the first on the list. Her people had been enslaved, their castles taken, and of course she had been grabbed and thrown into the tallest tower of the Dragon's castle, deep in enemy territory. She was alone now, with only the cute pink long dress and corset number, her crown, and simple buttplug she just happened to be wearing at the time. Other than that, she had been untouched, alone, and afraid ever since. Anyone could have been forgiven for falling into a deep malaise in such situations, but she was nobility. She had to be brave for her people. So she used her time to keep her makeup as spotless as she could (of course she had make up she was a prince/ss!), and her waist-length golden locks and clean and neat as she could, and her body as firm and smooth as she could with regular calisthenics and only a little magic here and there. Still, it had been so long and it felt like the Dragon would soon run rampart over every realm and kingdom, and then what would happen to her?

Her depression was interrupted by a sudden shaking. An Earthquake? Then another shudder, and a massive roar that echoed through the entire castle. The Dragon--he sounded angry, enraged! The prince/ss nervously stroked her long blonde hair and wondered what was going on--when suddenly, the Dragon roared a third time! This time it didn't sound angry, it sounded...in pain? The ground shook another time, and a bolt of lightening filled the air, and suddenly...silence.

Then, footsteps. Someone was coming up the stairs to her chamber! She rose up as the door was kicked open! In walked...holy fuck! The Princess bit her lip. A MAN.

He was tall and broad and muscled, barely fitting his six foot plus body in the doorway. Thick black hair on his head and mustache and forearms. What a mustache! He had a gleam of sweat on his brow, and his piercing blue eyes scanned the Prince/ss up and down as he stepped in. "Princess Peachbottom? My name is Marcus. I got lucky and knocked that dragon into the lava lake--seriously, who puts a lava lake in their throne room? Anyway, I've come to resc--oof!"

Peachbottom stopped him from talking by leaping into her savior's arms. Wrapping her arms and legs around him and kissing him deeply, breathing in his scent and groaning softly. It took him a minute to recover, when he wrapped his thick arms around her waist and returned the embrace. After a minute of such a deep embrace, Peachbottom had to come up for air. "Oh...oh thank you for rescuing me! I've been up here for so long and it's been so...hard?"

Her hips were against his, and she had no doubt that her hero could tell she was excited, but what she was feeling poking against her leg was...woof. She looked Marcus in the eyes, and then slid down his body to unbuckle his fire-engine red pants, breath held in anticipation...

What she unleashed was amazing. Truely, she had been rescued, and truly this man was a hero! He was painfully hard, sticking straight up with just the right curve. He was long, but not too long, but more importantly he was THICK. Girthy even, and ridged with veins. His balls hung covered with black, manly hair, heavy from who knows how long without anywhere to deposit his seed. He looked down at Peachbottom--first in surprise, then in lust. She looked up at him with her pale blue eyes, licking her lips, and kissed his crown. He moaned softly as she wrapped her delicate fingers around his pulsing, painful shaft, and sucked the crown between her soft pink lips. Already she could taste his sweet saltiness. Mmmm...she could savor this man's taste for days, she thought, as she sucked him slowly into her mouth. So strong and bold, just like her hero...but she stopped and pulled off him with a pop. "No," she said. "I am a princess. Nobility. The femboy princess of the Fruit kingdom!! I will not just suck you off like a commoner. This is just not right!"

Marcus blinked in shock and frustration before nodding. "Uh, no, of course. That wouldn't be right with you as a...princ..ess?" As he had been trying to clear his head and apologize (for being blown??), Peach bottom has stood up and magically unclasped her long dress, letting it fall to her feet. With a magical snap, her blouse blinked away, leaving her wearing only her small crown and her pink-and-gold corset, with matching milk-white stockings. Her pale breasts were firm and full, her nipples pink and proud, and her shorn-smooth cock--while certainly not as large as Marcus's--was at a respectable attention. She reached back and, with a slight moan, pulled the plug from her perfect bottom. "You have saved nobility, sir, and you shall be rewarded as such!" She turned around and bent over on the bed, showing her divine, perfect, noble ass.

It had been quite a while for Marcus, and he didn't need to be told twice. Instincts took over and he leapt out of his pants in one swift motion swept the girly boy up and ran his massive cock along her soft shaved asscheeks. With barely any resistance he pushed deep inside her, and both moaned as finally desperate animal needs were fulfilled. Peachbottom's eyes rolled in the back of her head and she squealed in a very un-ladylike manner as this thick plumber's tool went sooo deep inside, stretching her wide in a delightfully painful way. Oh it had been soooo long since she had been fucked, and never like this!

Thrusting her perfect round ass against his manly hips, the pair grunted and groaned together as Marcus's hands gripped her waist. It was perfection--every thrust hitting that magical spot inside her, making her moan and writhe and not pay attention to anything else in the world. Until--

"Hey I finished up that last den of--What are you doing Step-bro?!" Marcus's thrusting stopped and Peachbottom looked to the door. Another man! This one was taller, with lighter hair but a similar mustache. Marcus looked embarrassed, trying to hide somehow in a tiny cell while he was mid-impalement of a naked blond. "Uhh...that's my step-brother, Louis. I mean Louie. He uh...he helped me rescue you too."

"Oh..." Peachbottom couldn't believe the luck she was having. She squeezed that nice thick cock with her ring as she looked at the tented green pants of Louis, staring at her with hunger. "Well, I suppose I should thank him too in the proper noble way...of course, he'd need to wait his turn, of course, unless...?" She smiled at the tall stud and then let her tongue out in a lewd and seductive matter. Louie had obviously been in a dry spell as long as if not longer than his step-bro, and nearly flew to bring his crotch near her face.

"Wait..." she reluctantly pulled herself off of Marcus just long enough to lay on her back and let her head lay on the edge of the bed. She unzipped Louis and had another gasp of air--not as thick, but certainly long enough! She took a deep breath in and smiled in lust. "Now." Marcus pushed her legs up on his shoulders and continued his assault on her ass, and with a moan she let Louis push his long pale dick down her pretty feminine throat.

From there, well--you could forgive the Prince/ss from being distracted as two strong and powerful men plowed her from both ends and filled her deep simultaneously. Marcus's balls slapped against her thick round ass while Louis's smacked against her face and nose, and all Peachbottom could do was moan and writhe and cum. The abuse was blissful and nonstop, as both men increased their speed and utterly used her body. Once worried about her makeup, Peachbottom knew her mascara was now a mess on her face and drool and spit running out of her mouth while her sweet cheeks were burning red from being clapped again and again. Her tits bounced in rhythm as the two crushed into her body again and again, and while she knew the price of her kingdom's losses could never be accounted for it didn't seem like that bad of a cost right now...

Finally, one of the two brothers stroked her cock, and with a shudder and screaming on Louis's dick gagging her, she erupted (like the pretty princess she was) all over her corset and breasts. It was mere moments later when both men pulled out just in time to simultaneously cum, coating her face and body with eight world's of semen, rope after rope splashing her hair and tits and balls and cock and legs...

Eventually Prince/ss Peachbottom caught her breath and leaned up, giggling at how much of a mess she was. She licked her lips and gave first Louis and then Marcus a deep cum-spattered kiss with lots of cum, and Marcus swept up her well-used body in his giant, masculine arms. "My heroes" she gasped. "My, it's going to be such a long, fun trip back to my castle!"