Princess Boss Ch. 06

Story Info
The bickering continues until the boss hands out spankings.
9.4k words
4.64
3.3k
5

Part 5 of the 5 part series

Updated 03/22/2024
Created 03/03/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Warning: This is a spanking/humiliation/lezdom fetish story. All characters are at least 18 years or older. If you're new to this story, it's about a hardworking woman and her coworkers who are mistreated by their young boss, who was only given the job because her daddy is the CEO. Big thank you to Chief Hal for helping edit this story! I hope you enjoy!

Chapter 6

Once again, I found myself on the edge of tears at the hands of the spoiled princess. She had once again left me humiliated and a shell of the respected woman I used to be.

This time, however, the embarrassment wasn't from the actions Trish took on me. Instead, it was from an action she chose not to take with me... She didn't kiss me... after she allowed both of my stupid co-workers to get a kiss. Why did they deserve one, and not me?!

I was lost in thought, not even understanding the magnitude of everything that had occurred. My wrist was being pulled by Mary, who was walking Sally and me out of Trish's office, after all three of us were put in our place.

Though office hours were over, and we had already been dismissed for the day, we needed a moment in the break room to debrief on the new state of our lives. Unfortunately, I didn't know exactly what to say, so I just sort of stood there, staring at them. But before too long, Mary was the one to get the conversation started... in her own polite way...

"Sally, what the fuck?!" she yelled, placing her hands on her hips as she stared down at the smaller brunette. "You've been pretending you're on our side, but all the while, you've been sucking on Trish's toes and letting her spank you?!"

"Letting her spank me?! I didn't see you put up a fight against her! And you guys never take me seriously, anyway! What was I supposed to do?!"

"You definitely shouldn't have snitched on us! I was doing just fine, not getting my ass smacked like the both of you, apparently. Now you got me caught up in this humiliating game!"

"I got you caught up?! You're the one that barged into her office, because you just had to know what was going on between her and Rebecca!"

"Speaking of Rebecca," Mary started, as both she and Sally turned their glares towards me. "Just when the hell were you planning on telling me you were making more money just by letting Trish spank your sorry ass?!"

"Sorry ass?!" I reacted, growing defensive. "You were so fucking pathetic when she spanked you. I've never cried and whined as much as you did. You're not the big, tough girl you pretend to be!"

"Oh, I'm sorry I'm not as butch as you are, Miss Jungle Pubes," she shot back, forcing me to go to tomato red in the face. "But I've never seen something quite as pathetic as you complaining about not getting a kiss!"

"If that's so pathetic, then why did you kiss her when she demanded it?"

"Because I don't want to get fired!"

"And you!" I started, turning my body toward little Sally. "You were kissing up and down on Trish's cute little feet. You should be ashamed!"

"Why did you call them cute?!" Sally asked, with a shocked face. "They are cute, but why did you mention it?!"

"Because that's what you probably think, since you've had her feet in your mouth, and I can't even get a kiss!"

"Okay, ladies!" Mary yelled out, trying to get everyone back on track. "That's enough of that! We need to focus on what's important."

"And just what is that?" Sally asked, furrowing her eyebrows. "The fact that you two tried to dismiss me before I put myself in the running for a promotion?"

"Or how about the fact that I'm the only one who can't get a kiss around here?" I added, for some reason, still too angry to realize how embarrassing I sounded.

"Will you shut up about the kisses?!" Mary shouted, causing both me and the shorter brunette to quiet down for once. Letting out a deep breath, she then continued, "We have to face the reality that despite how much we hate this little princess, we've all been getting our asses smacked by her, and there's nothing we can do about it. She has all the power, because she controls who gets a raise and who doesn't."

"So, what do you suggest we do?" Sally and I both asked.

"I, for one, think all three of us need to stand up for ourselves and not let Trish get away with any more of her spoiled antics."

"You know what? You're right," I expressed, finally gaining a bit of my pride back. "I used to be a strong and independent woman. I'm not proud of the person she's been trying to turn me into."

"That's the spirit, Rebecca!"

"You ladies are right," Sally agreed, also appearing disappointed in herself. "I have goals, and I want to gain the respect of the office. Allowing Trish to do such demeaning things to me is the opposite of earning respect. I want to do this the right way."

"That's great, Sally!"

It was a camaraderie I hadn't experienced since playing sports, back in high school. The three of us had always been so competitive with each other, especially Mary and me. This was the first time I could remember us actually encouraging each other. I was more motivated than ever, and I was sure the other two felt exactly the same.

"Starting tomorrow, we don't take anymore of Trish's shit," Mary instructed, standing proudly with her chest out in front of her. "If she tries to manipulate us, we'll report it to HR. And do not let her pit us against each other."

"Yes, no more disrespecting us!"

"And no more spankings either!"

Then, like any cliche team would do, we all put our hands in and did a cheer to celebrate our new beginnings at the office. Trish was no longer in charge of our futures. We now held everything in our own hands.

***

I returned the next day with a new attitude and a confidence I hadn't felt for weeks. After the girls and I agreed not to allow Trish to manipulate us any longer, with her stupid little promotion, I wasn't going to let her trick me into doing any further work.

Mary and I nodded at each other as I walked past her and took a seat at my desk. It was almost a sign of confirmation that we were really going through with this.

Only a few minutes later, I saw Sally for the first time. I must admit, I never really paid attention to her, so it wasn't like me to notice when she showed up, anyway. However, now that we were all on the same page, I gave her a thumbs up as she walked past me, and she, in turn, gave me one right back.

From that moment on, I knew the three of us were now completely aligned with our strategy. That spoiled bimbo was going to have to do her own work from now on. She didn't have us to do her work anymore, and she definitely wasn't going to spank us again.

I was amped, ready to show off my new big girl-attitude as soon as I got a chance. My first opportunity would quickly come, as Trish stepped out of her office and called me to come chat with her.

Once I was inside her office, I stood proudly in front of her for the first time in a while. Unlike the other times I had been in there, when I ended up over her lap, I was ready to say, "No," to any of her humiliating antics.

Immediately, I got my chance. "Do you mind doing this month's Expense Report again?" she asked, sliding the document over to me, as she hardly took her eyes off the movie that was playing on her computer.

While standing firmly, I bravely answered, "I'm not doing it this month. I don't feel right doing an assignment that has your name on it."

Trish sat there for a second and stared at me awkwardly. I was ready for her to threaten me with another spanking. I was ready for any consequences that were coming my way, because we had all agreed that we weren't going to let her humiliate us any longer.

Much to my shock, however, the little princess just shrugged her shoulders before looking back at her computer screen. "That's okay," she said, not sounding inconvenienced at all. "I'll just have one of the other girls do it."

Wanting to stand up for my coworkers, I then advised her, "Mary and Sally won't be doing it either."

She looked at me for just a split second before returning her eyes to her screen. Then, she grabbed the cup of Starbucks that was on her desk and took a big sip before smiling and responding, "We'll see about that..."

"What do you mean by that?"

"Oh, it's nothing..." she said, placing the expensive drink back on her desk. "You can leave now."

Then, in that moment, something about the cup suddenly caught my eye. There was writing on it, but it didn't appear to be her name. I took a step to the side to get a better look, and that's what I noticed something jarring.

The cup had "Sally" written on it. My eyes suddenly grew big, as I realized what those implications meant.

"Miss Trish..." I said in a hesitant tone, still trying to wrap my mind around the revelation of what I had just stumbled on." Did... Sally happen to... buy you coffee this morning?"

The little blonde looked up at me before glancing at her cup. After presenting the name to me more clearly, she just smirked before answering, "Yeah, she offered me Starbucks, like she does every morning. She even texted me, to make sure I didn't want something different this time. Isn't she a good girl?"

All of a sudden, I felt myself shaking from my feet all the way up to my shoulders. There was anger in my eyes, but it wasn't directed at my little boss. Hell no... I was mad at that little conniving bitch, Sally.

Once again, we had a defector in our group. I stood there completely still, wondering what my next move should be. However, as Trish once again told me I was free to leave her office, my emotions got the best of me.

Instead of just reporting the defector to Mary, my heart chose a different path. I once again stood my ground and said what I felt was necessary.

"Miss Trish!" I called out, gaining her attention. As I stared at her, completely red in the face, I announced, "It would be an honor for me to do that report for you!"

The spoiled woman's eyes got big and a little smile came over her face. There was a jolt in my heart, just like I experienced any time I pleased her. I looked at her confidently, and with a deep breath, I continued, "You have more important stuff to do! Please allow me to do that expense report so you can get back to your movie!"

Trish just chuckled to herself before returning her eyes to her screen, just as she deserved. "It isn't a movie," she explained, like that even mattered to me at all, in that moment. "This is a popular Netflix series. Get with the times, Rebecca."

"I'm sorry," I said once again, putting my head down in shame. "With all the work I've done here, I haven't really had any time to watch TV, so I don't even know what's popular."

She then looked up at me, almost as if she felt sorry for her peasant. Pointing at her couch, the generous woman then offered, "You can watch an episode with me if you'd like. Since you're doing that expense report for me, you deserve a little break for now."

"Wait... are you serious?"

"Yeah, why not?" she asked, shrugging her shoulders. She then moved her seat and turned the screen towards the couch. "Don't you want to join me instead of working?"

"Yes, yes! A million times, yes!" I reacted, as I quickly ran over to the couch and sat with proper form, hoping to continue my pleasing antics.

I didn't know what had gotten into me, but just the idea of sitting there and watching a show with Trish made my heart so content. It was a feeling I hadn't experienced in a long time, especially not on those stupid blind dates my sister would set me up on.

***

Once I was done watching the show with Trish, I left so I could get started on my work again. I originally had no idea how long I was gone, or even what happened in the episode, but just sitting there with my boss, made it all go by in a flash.

I really didn't think anything of it, or the consequences that would follow. However, I would quickly realize that the others took notice of my absence, because they were all staring at me with their suspicious hater eyes.

"What?" I asked, looking around at the others.

With a loud groan, Mary hopped up to her feet and faced me. "Rebecca, can I speak with you in the break room?"

"Yeah, sure. What's it about?"

"I'm pretty sure you know what this is about."

Even though this seemed more like a private conversation, the goody little two-shoes, Sally, decided to poke her nose in our business. She followed us into the break room and watched on, as Mary started to question me.

"So, what happened in there, Rebecca?" the taller brunette asked. "You were gone for a long time and then you came out with a big smile on your face."

"Oh, was it that long?" I asked, trying to make sure I wasn't smiling any longer. "And sometimes I don't pay attention to my face, so who knows why I was smiling?"

"Rebecca... you were in there for like forty minutes. What happened?"

I most certainly couldn't tell the truth. "Uh... nothing..."

"Did she give you another one of her assignments?"

"Uh... she tried to..."

"You better have said no. We all had an agreement."

"I... well..."

Rolling her eyes, Mary let out a sigh of disgust before blowing up at me. "You took the assignment, didn't you?! I bet it was another one of those Expense Reports."

"Mary, it's not like that..."

"We had an agreement! This doesn't work unless all of us stand up to her!"

Suddenly, I felt so trapped, as I stood there in the corner, being berated by my coworker. However, what really pissed me off was that I could see Sally to my side, nodding in agreement as if she had stuck to the plan herself.

Now, filled with rage after I remembered what that conniving little bitch did, I diverted the blame from myself by exclaiming, "What I did is nowhere near as bad as Sally! She bought Trish coffee from Starbucks this morning! That definitely wasn't called for, when we hadn't even seen her since we made this agreement!"

Luckily, my plan seemed to work. Shifting her eyes towards the smaller brunette, Mary reacted, "Are you fucking serious?! You got her Starbucks?! After everything we did yesterday?!"

I could see how defensive Sally was getting by the way she took a step backwards. She totally wasn't expecting me to call her out for her bullshit. Then, like the little bitch she was, she decided to defer the attention back to me, explaining, "Bringing someone coffee isn't a big deal! Taking on an assignment that's hers is way worse!"

Suddenly, I was in a back-and-forth battle with the short brunette. I argued, "No, it is not! I'm tired of your goody-little-two-shoes act! You were never on our side to begin with!"

"You're one to talk! At least I'm not the one complaining about not getting enough kisses from her!"

"That's because you already have her toes in your mouth!"

"You've been sucking her toes, too!"

Finally, Mary interrupted our back-and-forth spat. However, she didn't do it by saying anything to stop us. Instead, she just silently walked out of the room, causing both of us to wonder where she was going.

Though nothing had been settled, and Sally and I were still heated, we both followed with curious eyes and raised eyebrows. We could have assumed that Mary was just done with us, after we didn't stick to the plan. However, the conviction she walked with seemed to indicate there was more to her abrupt exit.

"Where are you going?" I asked, starting to panic over the impending situation.

"I'm taking matters into my own hands."

Before Sally or I could even get another word in, Mary burst into Trish's office and interrupted her important Netflix time. We watched on from the entrance of the door, as the tall brunette stood there with her hands on her hips in front of the much smaller blonde.

She's taking matters into her own hands... What does that even mean? I wondered, as tension started to brew. Is she finally going to tell her off? Is she going to put her foot down and teach Trish a lesson?

Finally, the verdict of Mary's dramatic entrance arrived. Standing firmly with her head held high and her large chest thrust forward, she proudly announced, "Miss Trish, I need to know if Rebecca is seriously doing the Expense Report for this month."

The little blonde boss just looked up at her, chewing on her bubble gum, as she always did. "Uh huh."

Now that my weak behavior had been confirmed, Mary executed her plan. "Miss Trish... I demand you let me do the Expense Report, instead of her."

"Huh?!" Sally and I reacted, before looking at each other in shock.

"I demand you allow me to do it because I am a more efficient worker, so I'll get it done faster. And also, she's not the most reliable employee, so I think I'm the safer option, anyway."

"You two-timing bitch!" I growled as I entered the room and confronted her in front of Trish's desk. "And you had the nerve to lecture me!"

"How is this any different from you backstabbing me?!"

As if things couldn't get worse, Sally then joined us at the desk and made her own stupid ass comment. "Miss Trish... I would also like to do the Expense Report instead of them. I promise I can get it done if you just give me a chance!"

Mary immediately rolled her eyes, before addressing our wide-eyed boss. "Don't listen to Sally. She's not like... a real significant part of this office."

"I'm tired of you disregarding me like that!"

"Miss Trish!" I interrupted, trying to get my own two cents in. "You promised I could do it! Don't give it to these jealous haters!"

"Oh, you have got some fucking nerve!"

"Hey, I matter too! Both of you stop disregarding me!"

We bickered back and forth for a few minutes while Trish sat there quietly. We were in such a heated argument, I could only imagine how pathetic we appeared, in front of our much younger boss.

Suddenly, we were all interrupted as her office phone began to ring. Trish stared at it for a second before looking up and giving us a glare.

"Is it important?" I asked, noticing it was her work phone instead of her personal phone.

Clicking her long nails on the desk while looking at me like I was stupid, she answered, "Like... obviously, it's important."

I felt stupid and put my head down. Like the other two, I then kept my mouth shut, as she answered her very important phone call.

"I'll have to call you back," she immediately said to the unknown person on the other line. "Apparently, I... like... need to take care of some business first."

The three of us gulped, wondering if we were in trouble. Even worse than that, I started to shake at the thought that Trish might have been inconvenienced because of us for some reason.

Once Trish ended the call, the little bitch, Sally, asked, "Is everything okay?"

"Everything is not okay, as a matter of fact," the little blonde answered, as she glared at us with an annoyed look. "I was supposed to take an important phone call, but I couldn't because I have three bickering brunettes in my office."

"Oh, sorry!" Mary expressed, speaking for all of us. "We had no idea! We'll leave you alone."

Letting out a deep breath, Trish decided to take it easy on us by giving us a lecture. "Look, girls... I know all three of you love me so much; everyone does. I just need you to stop fighting over me. This is a professional office after all, so act your age."

Though the three of us were much older than her, we all kept our heads down and accepted her disappointment in us. It was true; we were totally acting immature. We were just lucky we got off with a warning this time, instead of another spanking.

Before we could leave, the sweet and beautiful blonde explained that she wasn't mad at us. "Don't worry, ladies. I can't be too upset at those who are just fighting for my attention."

"Yes, Ma'am!" we all said, as we started heading towards the door.