Princess Jern's Centaur Mentor

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Although a substantial solution for this was readily available before her very eyes (and upon her very mouth), the doubt as to whether she could actually take a dick very much designed not for human (or most humanoid) compatibility to any magnitude persisted in her mind. After all, she was unable to even fit a centimetre of the centaur's cock into her mouth no matter how much she stretched her jaw, but would her more pliable pussy fare better? The unknown answer only made the redhead all the more curious of her capabilities as it lingered in her mind, and she did enjoy a challenge that pushed her proficiencies to her utmost limits no matter the form it might take (so long as it did not involve a great strain of brainwork). The longer she dwelled on the concept, the more she hypothesised how her non-centaurian sex would feel stretched around the reproductive appendage of a son of Ixion, conjecturing that while there would be no doubt at least an initial discomfort, such a thing would be but a fleeting trifle outweighed by the sheer delight derived from being packed full by a cock of a different class than any other she had ever been on the receiving end of in her nineteen years of life, confident her own cunt - tougher than most she reckoned - would be able to withstand and adapt to such a stuffing.

Whether Jern was courageous or just plain reckless in seriously considering attempting that which would make most females wince from thought alone is a matter of philosophy with no defined answer, but caution and common sense alike were tossed to the wind once she resolved to have the demihorse's manhood inside her before the night was through: a decision no doubt arrived to by the influence of her ever increasing randiness overtaking her rationale, and if not for reasons of indulging her own desire, then for leaving this lakeside without regret for not experimenting with a centaur in such a way when she had the opportunity and when another like it may not come again for a long time after, if ever...all of this for Chiracles' good, of course

Jern took her hands away from the Centurion's cock and from her own vulva, the latter now sufficiently warmed up and prepared about as well as it could be for what its possessor was intending to put it through next. She continued to lap on the manhood's tip while she hooked her thumbs into the waistband of her underpants to slide them down her toned thighs and to her knees. Afterwards, she pulled her countenance away from the seeping dick and repositioned herself: about facing where she squatted and bent forwards to place herself on her palms while keeping her feet flat to the ground. She then straightened her legs to raise her posterior while keeping her head close to the ground, keeping her back straight but angled diagonally downwards to elevate her crotch as level to the centaur's cock as she could, looking back over her shoulder as she balanced herself on one hand and reached behind with the other between her parted legs, just barely being able to grasp the cock by its underside enough to manipulate it, aiming it at a slant to directly align it with her hungry hole, the flare brushing against her folds as she did so, and sending a shiver along the princess's spine.

"Ah! Jern! Stop! Cease! Halt!" Chiracles suddenly blurted out several synonyms in panic to command the redhead to immediately desist from her projected course after he had finally figured out what she was attempting in his blindspot. "You cannot put it inside you!"

"Hey, don't worry about it, Teach! I've read that centaurs can't get humans pregnant, It'll be fine!" Jern responded, steadying the cock in place, although she admittedly had a very fleeting moment of hesitation over what she was about to do, but dismissed that doubt entirely before as she began backing her pelvis into the penis.

"That's not what I m- oh!" Chiracles could not finish that sentence before he interrupted himself with an interjection at the moment he felt the princess penetrate herself on his pony prick. "Th-this is madness...!" Only a scant couple of inches sank into the redhead's snatch at this instance, but even that relatively little amount was enough to elicit a booming yowl from both student and master that resounded around the surrounding cliffs, the latter producing his cry from feeling a vagina clamping around his pecker that would have felt plentifully tight for an average human male's - let alone a centaur's - penis for all the muscularity around her general groin area, and the former making her shout from...well, let's just say the real thing exceeded even her previously illustrated prediction. Jern froze to recompose herself, realising this was hardly something she could rush without running the risk of harming herself by no small degree, and so reduced her rearwards movement to a careful crawl when it was resumed, allowing her aperture to steadily adjust to the girth within it, although she was struggling to do even that at this early stage. Still, if Jern had one thing in spades, it was tenacity, and although she did pause a few times during her backwards walk on all fours, never once did she move in the opposite direction for even a single centimetre until she was at last physically unable to fit any more of the centaur's mast within her, stopping just shy of the head nudging her cervix, although it was still an impressive portion of the penis she had managed to fit inside her, no doubt helped some by her great height.

Although he had made explicit his protest to Jern's crossing that boundary which he had proscribed, Chiracles did nothing further to dissuade the princess from her resolution, his hooves remaining firmly planted without any attempt to retreat, although all four legs to which they were attached were trembling unsteadily while his hands had balled into fists, failing to curb his distinct groaning that audibly gave away what effect the young woman's constrictive cunt was having on him, which concluded in a heaved sigh when she paused shy of his appendage knocking the barrier betwixt it and her uterus, though it was difficult to determine whether the exhale signified relief or disappointment that Jern's journey seemed to have concluded, only for those groans to restart when the human girl started shifting her body back and forth while still bent on all hands and feet, at first going at a steady rate as she had not quite yet acclimatised entirely to fitting the massive member, though was very steadily increasing the speed at which she made these sways in proportion to her climbing boldness.

"Oooh...Fffuuuck..." Was the only word Jern was able to hiss out during this time, though the drawn-out monosyllable expletive understated just exactly it felt to contain even part of the centaur's cock inside her orifice, her pretty face wincing while her resistive vagina lining flexed and massaged Chiracles' member. Such a sensation was very much unlike any other the princess had ever known in her young existence until that point, and was yet undecided whether she relished in being on the receiving end of a gargantuan insertion as the Centurion's, or whether the thrill was worth the weird and admittedly sore strain her snatch sustained in that moment, forewarning the aches that area would no doubt be suffering for her troubles come the morrow. Yet with that in mind, she was committed to keeping at the coupling until she...er...her master came, not wanting all her flaunted audacity to have been for naught, but doubtful that even her tolerance would last until then.

Although, just as this doubt over her endeavour was starting to creep in on her consciousness, a change occurred which utterly spun her perspective around: Chiracles appeared to have reached the end of what he was willing to endure standing idle, but not to finally disengage from the affair that he had professed he did not approve of, but rather to perform the precise opposite, and Jern would learn firsthand why her master had consciously made the decision to remain immobile until now when she felt a weight pressuring on her from behind and above at a point when her pussy was mostly emptied of the pony prick, and felt herself being refilled by no action on her part, and at a rate much more reckless than a non-masochist would risk on the Centurion's dick, though the risk rewarded both parties with a rush of newfound exhilaration, rejuvenating Jern's ardour anew before the second of Chiracles plunges occurred even more expeditious than the first.

"F-finally came...unf...around, eh, T-Teach...?" Jern said to the centaur, albeit not without difficulty getting her words out between all the other activity which kept her lungs occupied, although she received no answer regardless of going through the bother, either going unheard or ignored as Chiracles thrust his croup downwards again, directly causing the princess to shrilly yelp. Believing it best to follow her instructor's absorbed example, Jern likewise remained reticent on her remarks from hereon until they were finished to keep concentrated on the purely corporeal, although it was now even more awkward for her to move in the position she had put herself in with the hindrance of the veteran's own motions. Nevertheless, Jern did her utmost to maintain her balance and keep in time with the non-human's bucks: backing up whenever he pushed his penis forwards and vice versa to maximise both their pleasures, and subsequently goaded Chiracles into hastening his bucks, making Jern have to further accelerate her own to-ing and fro-ing in turn in a vicious cycle until the two had reached their respective top speeds, although the retired soldier outclassed Jern by a wide margin.

It was though the demibeast had gone completely berserk, reduce to an almost wholly bestial fury where nothing else mattered to him in that moment other than the fundamental fucking of the fleshy hole that had been presented to his penis. His initial concerns that his size were likely too much for Jern to handle had completely vanished, with the princess gaining the impression that Chiracles currently perceived her less as fellow sapient being, but rather more as an item acting as a mere means for his own gratification as the broad head of his dick continuously rammed against her womb's entrance with enough fervour in his thrusts to partially squash that inner organ with each and every strike, as if desperately endeavouring to fit his entire length into the younger woman to no success even if it meant breaking through this barrier to her baby-maker in order to accomplish this. Although a physically improbable feat, this did not deter the attempts, and Jern's muscular abdominals could be seen visibly distending from the exterior while her uterus weathered a bruising from the appendage responsible.

Jern's grey matter was going numb from the shocks sent coursing through her nerves by the continuous, rapid-fire pounding, reaching a point where she was unable to compete or keep up with Chiracles' performance and simply ceased in her movements altogether, reconciling herself to the pummeling she received while remaining sturdy and stable while propped on her limbs, although more than a few thews in her thighs and biceps were certainly strained as she withstood the downwards hammering that was heavy enough to leave imprints of her hands and feet in the soil by the time they were finished, although the ones of the upper pair would be distinctly balled shaped from the fists they had been clenched into - grasping grass by the clumps - to correspond her clenched teeth and clenched eyes as she bore the burden partially for her mentor's pleasure, but primarily for her own. The pressure was amplified when she risked potentially fracturing her right arm to bear the brunt of Chiracles' repeated plummeting to reapply her left hand to her clit, making frantic waving motions with her digits to her love button that endangered a serious friction burn on such a sensitive spot, though her adrenaline was far too high in the moment for her to consider any consequences.

Neither party was certain how much time Chiracles spent ramming his rod into Jern in such a manner, though neither of them were bothering to consciously keep track regardless, but it seemed a very long duration in any case, as neither received the recommended hours of sleep that night with how little of it was left once the occasion finally concluded. Who would finish first though was a query up for debate: both had undergone plenty of endurance-building exercises prior to and during their walks of life as warriors, but while centaurs had much more stamina to spare than a human on average to accommodate their partially equine anatomy, Jern had the edge in terms of youth and having come fresh from a term of continuous action prior to training under the Centurion, while Chiracles was in his middle age and had not been on a battlefield for many a year, which had left him not quite as fit as he had been in his prime. In the end however, both advantages and disadvantages they each possessed. cancelled one another out, and both achieved their climaxes at approximately the same instance, although it might have been more accurate to relate that Chiracles' set off Jern's.

Chiracles' flung his head backwards and his upper torso arched inwards, his arms outstretched to either side with fists tightened in a gesture akin to a man who had just been liberated from a wrongful, years-long incarceration - and indeed in that moment, it felt as though a leaden, metaphorical millstone had just been relieved from his neck - looking to the moon as he made a noise which Jern swore sounded close to a whinny, although it was difficult for her to precisely recall considering how out of her skull she was at the time. The redhead arrived at the apex of bodily delight in conjunction with the centaur's decisive thrust that buried as much of his horsemeat as could be conceivably lodged within the human female, all regard for her wellbeing was long gone as it seemed like a sincere - albeit failed - attempt to break past her cervical boundary and directly into her uterus, and although she could not take the whole thing, the princess still managed to withstand an impressive amount of centaur cock that would have made lesser humanoid women baulk at the mere idea of matching, however Jern's tolerance was admittedly helped in no small part thanks to the endorphins unleashed by this conclusive buck dulling the hurt she would have otherwise discerned.

Close to Chiracles' full weight was impelling down upon the princess, pinning her in a way that would have made retreat by this point onerous even if she had any design to do so and ensuring she took the entirety of his ejected seed inside her, easily inundating her womb all the way to her fallopians with his hot, centaurian output and then some, the only amount of semen managing to escape between the seams of her cunt around his cock being that which was evicted to make way for fresher discharges into the limited capacity. The redhead's orgasm was outwardly signified by both a powerful projection from her lungs that echoed throughout the alcove and would have frightened off hypothetical onlookers, and a jet of fluid squirting from her vulva with a shocking amount of pressure that lasted several seconds and thrummed against the ground below as she felt her insides washed white.

All then steeply fell deathly quiet as if in direct antithesis to the princess and the centaur's respective caterwauling and braying that preceded it, both remaining just as still as they were silent in the moments that followed, so much so that their very attendance in that interval would have been betrayed only by the unobscured moonlight should anybody have came seeking what the cause of such a cacophony was. During that interim, the pair remained joined in the precise poses they were in when they climaxed, though Jern only remained propped in her position by way of the Centurion's strong erection acting as a buttress, although this was not to be for much longer with how rapidly the penis was softening as Chiracles started steadily walking backwards. The demihorse slowly dislodged his manhood from the princess' pussy one gradual inch at a time until its flat head popped free from the folds and flopped flaccid downwards, giving way for his excessive ejaculate to cascade freely from Jern's cunt like a cork removed from a bottle to let its creamy contents pour freely, and giving both himself and Jern cause for a final groan each which ended their reticence. The redhead shivered once she felt herself now entirely emptied of the penile rod after so long, and a passing breeze in that moment letting her know how much her womanhood now gaped when she felt its cooling current on her inner lining. Her arms and legs quaked beneath her own weight, doing all in her power to hold herself up, but without enough stamina to even bring herself to stand, although she had energy in reserve to stammer out the first cohesive words exchanged between the two in many minutes:

"H-howzat...?" She eloquently slurred to her teacher, half as a question and half as a brag. "Humans ain't so weak after all, are they?" She was able to add, although the truth - that even Jern was not aware of - was closer to being that the redhead represented a very small minority of humanity: those who had the willingness to get absolutely freaky as she and also the constitution to see it through, and even so, her tottering limbs finally buckled immediately upon finishing those sentiments, and the princess fell flat and face-first upon the ground with those same limbs now outwardly sprawling like the four ordinal directions on a compass.

Jern could only ever half-remember the journey back to Chiracles' cottage, teetering far too much on the brink of consciousness to retain any redundant information, although what did stick out in her memory was her mentor conveying her there upon his back, which was especially noteworthy as centaurs are notoriously too prideful to allow anybody to ride upon them like common mounts outside of relationships of extreme trust or respect. Beyond that gesture however, Jern could not even recall entering through the bungalow's front door, nor of Chiracles laying her gently down onto his own bedding (as the demihorse had difficulty accessing his own loft with his frame) with a gentleness in starkest contrast to the lustful brutality he had shewn just a few moments prior, the princess blacking out into oblivion near immediately as her head touched the mattress, while the centaur himself spent the night elsewhere.

Needless to say, the first conversation the two had that following morning was awkward to say the least. When Jern eventually awoke and came out of Chiracles' bedchamber (leaving a sizeable, sopping patch on his sheets marking where most of horse-man's cum had exuded out of her overnight), she walked sluggishly and slightly bow-legged while a acute smarting was felt starting in her womanhood, finding the centaur already roused and awaiting her by a table in the home's primary living space. 'Good morning' seemed like a phrase wholly inadequate to lead off with, but the two were otherwise left without any appropriate words coming to their minds. When the voiceless tension became too unbearable, both went to speak something at the same time, and only ended interrupting one another over whatever it was they were going to say and causing them both to hold their tongues all over again, though Jern found the absurdity of them dancing around the unavoidable facts amusing enough to crack a smirk, Chiracles was less tickled. Both then started insisting for the other to go first with what they were about to say, with Chiracles eventually relenting to start enouncing his utmost sincere apologies for how out of hand circumstances had gotten the night previous.