Princess Jern's Post-Rugby Dip

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

At the same time, Frode was gingerly rearing his hips, removing his cock about midway from Jern's sex and relishing in the sensation of her interior gripping to his length all over again as it made its partial exit as if trying to prevent its withdrawl. The fair-haired lad would be prompt in re-plunging his penis back into the warrior's pussy though, quickly putting his pelvis into a steady to-and-fro tempo to start shagging the stranger proper, mimicking actions detailed in an especially steamy serial that had been running in 'Tarts' at the time, although his rhythm was a lot clumsier compared to that fictional tale's overly-virile protagonist. Frode's fervour at least seemed to make up for this shortcoming enough that Jern did not raise a complaint, and his bucking was quick to become more confident as his crotch started constantly clapping against the princess' backside cheeks.

Ignorant to their inexperience, Jern revelled in being spitroasted by two sprightly men better looking than most lays she had been with up till that point, especially after both had seemed so sheepish at first. The astonishment the humble villagers had towards her dissolute forwardness had not been lost on the redhead however, only further compounding the entertainment she was deriving from the spontaneous affair knowing that she was providing these boys with the potential fling of a lifetime. Jern was unable to keep the corners of her mouth from raising while still orally servicing Gunnar's gonads, although the black-haired male did not take heed with his eyes closed over in elation, panting from an open mouth as further pleasure was applied to his penis through the vibrations made with the princess' muffled moans provided by his pal potently pounding into the girl they shared from behind. The further thrill that came with doing such a dirty deed outdoors was but an afterthought at this stage for all parties involved.

Before the princess' glee was able to hit anywhere near its peak however, Jern could detect a possible problem from the penis that was restlessly pumping away inside her: the beginnings of a faint throbbing through the masculine appendage that was just barely perceptible against her pussy muscles at first, but were the first signals of something that was then confirmed with a sudden whine escaping from Frode's mouth amidst his moans: "Here it comes...!"

Alarm bells ringing in her head, Jern was quick to act, her idle left arm acting almost automatically when it shot between her parted thighs with acceleration comparable to a bear snatching salmon from a stream to seize the blond man by his testicles. The pain came sudden and sharp for Frode as the princess' digits purposefully squished his scrotum with full intent to cause agony, so it was only natural that he should let out a yowl while his reflexes dictated he should jump back (as far as he could while knee deep in water anyway) to escape Jern's deleterious squeezing, his erection accordingly extracted entirely from out of her orifice as it rapidly deflated - alongside his zeal - to total flaccidness.

"Don't you dare cum inside me! Especially not after I've had my fill of fun yet." Jern growled faster than Frode could begin to ask what possessed her to half-crush his testes, her fellating on his friend suspended so she may face him direct, her teeth bared towards him like a wild wolf with a ferocious flicker in her hazel eyes to match that made the fair-haired villager quail and swallow any word of complaint he was about to bring up, making him feel the fault was solely his. The redhead's lash was a complete turnaround for somebody who had been so affable till now, and even Gunnar could not help but feel second-hand fright, although he was spared the sight of her softness-inducing snarl and managed to maintain a semi-stiff mast. "Looks like your mate's out of commission for a bit there. Better swap around, Dark-and-Handsome, before my mood is totally dead." Jern then addressed Gunnar, who blenched where he sat from how sharp her head swivelled on her neck back to him, her ill temper having calmed though her tone remained stern.

Too daunted by her previously displayed demeanour and exhilarated by the prospect all the same to produce any words from his voice box, Gunnar gave an affirming - if tremulous - nod. In response, Jern at last released her clamping arm from his partially-solid cock to let him slide off the bank back into the river, hastily beating his rod to regain its rigidness as he waded his way around the princess still with her upper body bowed, casting a glance over to where Frode - appearing rather redundant with his dick still limp - was viewing from aside. Once Gunnar was positioned behind the redhead, he merely gave the blond boy an insouciant shrug towards this development directly prior to sticking his flesh-pole into the sellsword's slightly widened slit.

Gunnar was far less ceremonious compared to Frode when it came to penetrating his first vagina, making a sensual, gentle moan from hilting the entirety of his rod within in a single shove as he faced skywards with his eyes closed as he relished in Jern's pussy fitting snug around his girth even after it had already been reasonably used, the female in turn making a mew of her own that let the lad know his novice efforts indeed had an effect on her.

"Hope you're not as quick a shot as your mate." Jern remarked with a mild snicker, knowing full well Frode was within earshot and making the man in question wince further from dismay while reminding the other male of his friend's folly. Gunnar, hankering as he was to go wild on the stranger's womanhood for his first time, figured he would likely not last any longer than how Frode had fared if he did just that, opting to hold things back at a controlled rate (at least to begin with), steadily sliding his substantial length to and fro as he held onto the princess' waist. The more leisurely rate at least allowed Gunnar to better admire the muscles and heat of her cunt's interior gladdening his cock in tandem, and Jern welcomed this alteration of pace, giving her lost arousal a chance to slowly rekindle as she allowed Gunnar full autonomy over how he handled her, humming pleasantly all the while as he did.

"Let's see if I can't salvage you yet, Blondie." Jern then addressed Frode again, signalling with her finger for him to come closer. Frode baulked at first, as one would naturally be after almost having his nuts cracked at the princess' literal hand only moments prior, but soon complied all the same, half out of want to still get his rocks off with the crude stranger, and half out of fear for what she may do to him if he did not abide after the flash of ferocity she had earlier exhibited.

Frode took Gunnar's previous spot upon the river bank, sitting on pins and needles as Jern then held his shrunken penis with but her finger and thumb, only serving to make him feel all the more smaller in that department as she started rubbing the softened stem between the two digits.

"Suppose you're one of those 'grower, not shower' types." The warrior woman thought aloud while she toyed with the floppy phallus, disheartening Frode further now to the point where he wondered if it was even worth staying if he had to withstand this verbal maltreatment. However, that notion would quickly change when Jern leaned down and gave the blond's foreskin-protected cockhead a swift lick of her tongue; nothing major, but this simple gesture enough to spring the sensitive ex-virgin's member back to complete readiness with a celerity that nearly smacked the tip straight into the redhead's eye! Frode cringed following a small, titillated cry; expecting to receive another scolding from Jern only to be relieved when he witnessed her wide grin behind his inflated cock.

"Oh-ho, there we go!" Jern gleefully exclaimed as her sights were set upon the reinvigorated erection, near-instantly tensing her arm tight around the the fairer-haired male's girth just as she had done with Gunnar's before at the same time she swallowed up the top section of his salacious sausage to blow upon, in her haste unminding that the inches were now smeared with vaginal moisture that met her tongue with a salty tang, although she was willing to overlook the queerness in her increasing excitement, especially as said moisture was merely her own. Frode wailed when this combination was performed, and had difficulty telling whether it was Jern's pussy or bicep that provided the greater delectation in terms of tautness.

From behind, Gunnar minded his pacing for a decent while, though his rational reasoning was steadily yielding to his masculine instincts, the rate of his pelvic thrusts gradually rising alongside the increasing influence of his id. The black-haired boy's fingers locked fast to Jern's sides with a grip strength close to what she was capable of as he delivered several bucks of his hips with a mighty momentum behind each that created an audible smack with every collision his crotch made with the redhead's rear, hardly concerned with how rough he was being since she seemed like the sort who could easily withstand such a hammering. Jern indeed made louder moans (muffled though they were) in direct response to Gunnar's application, but moreso from feeling his cock now consistently hit the deepest inside her since this session had started rather than from any pain, her vaginal lining flexing around the penetrating prick with every forwards motion it made.

The redhead soon started meeting the male's bumping with movements of her own, eager to gain greater gratification for herself even if her stooped pose and divided scrutiny somewhat limited her effort. Nevertheless, Jern shifted her bowing body back and forth as best as she could without breaking off the blowjob she was performing at her opposite end, timing her backwards sways to meet with Gunnar's forward pushes for an even greater impact when her firm rump met with his pubis.

Even the athletic princess would find herself quickly outpaced by Gunnar's sheer ardour whilst in her handicapped pose though. The dark-haired boy repeatedly drilled into her like it would be his last deed in life, the rate of his repeated, rapid ramming equalled only by the rate of the boorish grunts he voiced, although these would be significantly smothered when Gunnar leaned his upper body over just as the coupling was intensifying to its peak, pressing his naked torso up against Jern's bare back and burying his face directly into the space between her toned deltoids. At the same time, his hands slid up along her sides from her hips to her unshaved armpits before reaching around to grope at the warrior's extra-modest mammaries with each hand, squeezing the slight plaint flesh available between his fingers while he rubbed them into her chest.

Frode was similarly becoming more hands-on at Jern's other end himself; quite literally as he placed his right palm atop the princess's red-haired skull at the same time he used his left to push himself up off the ground, propelling his penis a little further into her maw. Feeling rather brave once more, Frode simultaneously pressed the warrior's head downwards, coaxing her to scoff up a little extra of his length rather than forcing her outright (he wasn't feeling that brave!). Jern was cooperative enough to go along with his want despite no words being exchanged between the two, but was prevented from truly deepthroating the dick by her own bicep blocking her lips from travelling the entire way. Still though, that did not stop her from making some stifled coughs as the tip tickled her tonsils.

For that fleeting interim leading up to the finale, the two under-experienced males had taken complete control of the affair, working together in unintended unison to fill either end of the libidinous redhead and provide her with an exploit that would not simply slip from her recollection for the foreseeable future. Jern was not one to let herself be outdone quite so readily, however in her rashness to prove her vivacity to her pair of partners, she was hurrying along her orgasm faster than had she remained passive, although Frode and Gunnar were not too far behind in that regard either in no small part to the princess' earnest participation.

Exactly as she had wished, Jern was the first to finish, cumming at the precise moment when Gunnar gave her nipples a firm pinch, compelling her to reel her head back against Frode's impelling and remove the cock from her mouth lest she nipped the fair-haired boy's rod with her teeth gritting from the somatic delight inundating over her. The redhead's thighs clenched tight together, her toes curled into the mud of the riverbed, her hands balled into fists and Frode especially could feel the effects of her tensing arm still curled around his cock, feeling like his manhood was an aubergine about to be squeezed for every last drop of its juice, which is not too far off from what followed immediately thereafter.

Frode made a howl that must have been heard all the way in the village streets as the crown of his cock commenced trembling directly preceding when it finally erupted, greeting Jern with a full-facial burst of heated, viscous goo that splattered along the entire side of her rapt countenance with the first plentiful discharge before being further blasted by several smaller shots in succession. Gunnar lasted slightly longer, continuing to drive into the warrior woman even while she was still in the throes of her climax, making her groans behind her clamped denticles all the more audible, her cunt quivering and tensing around the pistoning cock while the sensitivity of her inner lining was temporarily heightened for her orgasm's duration until the dark-haired villager could hold back no longer.

Fortunately for Jern's sake and his, Gunnar had enough willpower to retreat before causing any complications without having to be given a severe reminder like his friend required, although he certainly cut it the closest he possibly could! With a half-exasperated/half-euphoric call, Gunnar sprung up straight at the same time he stumbled backwards just enough for his manhood to unsheathe entirely from Jern's sexual sleeve (a shiver sent along the female's spine when he did), leaving the orifice widened and sopping as his loose erection slapped heavily down into the space directly between her buns of iron just in time for its ejaculation to begin. Several fat strings of semen shot forth from Gunnar's member, arcing through the air very fleetingly before landing in sultry streaks up the length of Jern's brawny back.

All three participants' cumming came to a close at roughly the same moment, and they stayed in their respective positions for the few moments that followed afterwards, with the only sounds shared amongst them being laboured panting as they collectively regained their breaths but the stillness soon ended once Jern stood up straight once more with a strained grumble and a wince, pressing her palms to her lumbar.

"Oof...top tip for life: don't keep your body bent like that for as long as I did. You'll do nothing but mischief on your posture. And so much for trying to get clean, eh?" The redhead spoke up before she next lifted up some water in cupped hands to splash her features free of Frode's seed. Neither of the males were able to hold back their mirth towards yet another shift in her attitude, especially when it immediately followed on from their erotic interaction, with Gunnar making a nasally snort from attempting to hold in a chortle while Frode failed to stifle a giggle as he rejoined the others back in the river.

Truth be told, now that everything was said and done, the boys did not really feel all that different compared to how they were before their respective intercourse with the stranger except for a subconscious sense of inner renewal - like a great burden of anxiety they were not even aware they had was now lifted from their shoulders - not to disregard the equal heaps of entertainment they certainly had more-or-less from the start till the very end.

"So, uh, by the way, this is a bit awkward, but I only realised about halfway through that I never did get your names." Jern then admitted to the village lads, and in turn it dawned upon both boys that they were also utterly unaware of what the one who had just popped their proverbial cherries was even called as they did not believe she ever properly introduced herself even when they were playing rugby right alongside her! And neither would they ever receive definite confirmation for such from what followed shortly thereafter.

"Oh! I'm Frode!" The young fair-haired man was prompt and chipper to respond.

"And my name's Gunnar." The darker-haired male answered, unable to help but chuckle to himself over how absurd he found to be giving his name now of all times. "And what about yourself?"

"Oh, me? Erm...you see, about that..." Jern started to say, her words trailing off as she had not thought this far ahead to decide what answer she should give now that the question was raised to her. It was the first the village lads had seen the woman flustered so; however, that matter was quickly relegated to a secondary concern when she noticed something in the periphery of her vision and detected an afar clamour characteristic of clinking chainmail with her honed hearing. She quickly turned her head and squinted her eyes in the village's direction with a serious cast on her face, the two men following her line of sight wondering what it was she was seeing. Forde and Gunnar were able to perceive about half a dozen figures coming their way, although they seemed more like indistinct dots to the village lads from where they were standing, but their approach seemed to alarm Jern nevertheless.

"Cripes!" Jern exclaimed as she hurried back to the village-side bank as brisk as she was able while partially submerged in water, quickly reaching over to the dry land with her long arms to nab each article of her doffed clothing before returning to the other side with them carried over her head just as hastily. Without a word of explanation, she then leapt out of the river, only taking the time to slip on her footwear and nothing else, looking as though she was about ready to flee into the wilderness wearing naught but her boots before faltering to spend a few precious seconds to address the rightfully perplexed Frode and Gunnar one last time: "Er, sorry to bolt like this, lads, but cheers for the diversion! Gotta say, I'm jealous of the girls who live here if they have you two to keep them entertained~" She said with a wink and a smile that left the villagers flushed.

"A-anytime...!" Frode was able to stammer out, even though there was so much more he would have rather said.

"Listen, I'm gonna try sneaking back later tonight to pick my stuff up from the inn, but after that I'm off!" Jern then stated. "Though if I ever find myself in this neck of the woods again, rest assured I'll be looking you two up~" She snickered, leaving the boys blushing even harder like the entire river with was about to boil from their body heat alone as she gathered her garments into a clumsy bundle beneath her arm before wheeling around and darting off towards the nearby grove near-starkers, with Gunnar's cum still visibly clinging to her back as she disappeared amongst the tree trunks, leaving the lads with more questions than they already had which would be partially answered when the distant figures had arrived at the river mere moments later.

"Sorry to interrupt your bathtime here, boys, but we're currently on an assignment of royal appointment direct from His Majesty himself." The foremost of these figures explained: a middle-aged fellow with a long, drooping moustache, he and his entourage clad in mail coifs and hauberks underneath blue-and-white tabards, each carrying a kite-shaped shield in hand and a scabbarded sword in a scabbard at his hip attached to their belts. They had the look and air of soldiers sent straight from the capital, and the humble swineherds could not help but feel somewhat uneased in their presence despite having done no wrong. "We're hoping you could help us out by answering a few inquiries."