Princess Kris Ch. 01: How it Began

Story Info
A couple looks to spice up their marriage.
8.3k words
4.36
20.5k
18

Part 1 of the 4 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 04/10/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Princess Kris, Chapter one: How it began.

A story by CurvySassyAJ and Lancaster06

This is part 1 of a multipart story.

This story will involve cheating, domination, humiliation, and degradation along with oral, vaginal, anal and lesbian sex. If any of these are not for you, then this story is not for you. This is for my writing exercise and my enjoyment first; I do hope you enjoy this fantasy as well. Also, a big thanks to my friends, mainly Kevin, for putting up with me and my slow writing. Thank you for being my co writer.

This is a cuckquean story, a basic definition:

A female cuckold. A woman whose husband or boyfriend commits adultery with her knowledge. A woman who enjoys being humiliated by her husband or boyfriend's sex with other women, or enjoys watching her husband or boyfriend have sex with other women.

Example:

Katie was such a cuckquean. Her boyfriend brought home some chick from the bar to fuck. They forced her to sit in the corner and watch, and then clean them both up while calling her dirty, humiliating names. Katie loved it.

You have been warned as to the nature of this kink.

Kris and Sean had been married about 5 years before they identified their issue in the bedroom. Neither was very experienced before they got married and that led Sean to worry about hurting Kris.

Kris for her part wanted and desired Sean to take charge in bed. Once they finally talked it through, their sex life took off for a while. They really began to explore a Dom sub relationship in the bedroom and eventually that spilled out of the bedroom as well.

None of their friends would ever guess just what they got up to when alone in their home. And they had a great group of friends that they had hung out with for years now. Some had married and moved on, while other couples and singles joined the group.

They met regularly for cookouts, going to ball games or local events. Everyone got along well, with some good-natured ribbing and joking.

There was one lady that Kris seemed not to care for. She seemed to enjoy making snarky remarks to and about Beth. Sean didn't understand it, but usually just said.

"Ok Kris, that is enough." Whenever he felt she was going too far.

And Beth for her part would usually smirk and give a "fuck off" or "I don't give a fuck" look before walking away.

Then, at a picnic in the park, Beth came late and alone. That wasn't so unusual but her clothing was. Normally she wore clothes that hid her figure and may not have been the most fashionable. Another thing was, she had an attitude. Her face showed it. Something was going on with her, that much was sure Sean thought.

Sean walked over to ask if she was ok. She looked away for a moment and said "yeah" but it was clear something in her life had changed. Sean couldn't help but take in her new look. Her shorts showed off her legs, shapelier than he ever suspected, and the tee shirt had one word on it. "CAKE". Now that he was closer, he noticed a subtle symbol. There was a larger classic blue male symbol. Then at the bottom of the circle was a typical pink female symbol that looped around the male symbol. Sean got that, but there was another symbol, close to the female one but the inner circle looked like an old lock. This one was slightly below the other female symbol. Sean also took in how toned her arms were, wondering how he had ever missed that. Sean was about to ask about that tee shirt and its meaning when Kris started over. Beth said to Sean

"Oh, for fucks sake. I'm not in the mood for your bitch right now."

Then Beth walked off and began chatting with others. Kris began to say something about Beth but Sean said.

"Give it a fucking rest, will you? We all get it; you think she is trash. Now fucking stop."

Kris was taken aback, as he rarely snapped at her but saw that Sean meant it and let it go. Sean noticed Beth avoided Kris the rest of the time she was there.

Sean never did get to ask about that shirt at the picnic. He was sure it meant something but internet searches did not yield much.

His curiosity peaked, he finally called Beth. It took a little time to convince Beth that he really wanted to meet up with her to talk. Not over the phone, but in person.

Beth was surprised to hear from Sean. She liked him; he was always nice to her unlike his bitch of a wife. She had no idea why he stayed with Kris. She assumed that Kris must be good in bed and that was why.

It took a little convincing before Beth agreed to meet up with Sean and Sean alone.

"I see Kris and I walk. And then you can lose my number."

They agreed to meet up that night at a coffee house. The place was not crowded at 9 pm for a change and they sat alone, away from those that were there. Sean got right to the point and asked about that shirt she had worn.

What Beth told him blew his mind. Sweet, quiet Beth loved sex with married couples she would meet on a BDSM website. Not just sex, like a threesome but to dominate the woman in the relationship, on every way. That day, on the day of the picnic, the couple had ended the relationship and Beth was upset, thus her attitude.

She went on to explain that it is called cuckqueaning. A woman is cucked by her lover and another woman. Jokingly she added.

"I may not look like it but I am a Domme in bed. In cuckqueaning, we are called Cuckcakes"

Sean could only nod and ponder this. He looked at Beth and noticed something about her that he pondered on as they sat there. Then they talked a while longer about the group and past times, avoiding any mention of Kris. The whole time, Sean's mind was plotting and wondering about what Beth had shared with him.

"You ever.... umm.... ever cuck.... queered?"

Beth interrupted.

"Cuckqueaned."

Sean continued.

Sorry, cuckqueaned anyone you knew already?"

"Sean, I'm not saying any names. I didn't know any of them before but that doesn't mean you don't know any of them. Ok?"

Sean nodded, now intrigued. It really wasn't what he was asking.

"No, no... I didn't mean that exactly."

Sean saw Beth putting it together. She replied.

"No fucking way Sean."

Beth looked like she was about to get up but stayed. Her hands on the table.

"Look, this would not be a game. I have only scratched the surface here. You know I can't stand Kris, and I know she feels the same."

She stopped and looked away, shaking her head. Beth began to consider a chance to control Kris. She stayed and listened to Sean. Couldn't be a worse thing than fucking him in front of that bitch, she told herself as he spoke.

Sean managed to smooth it over and got her to point him in the direction of more information. They spoke a while longer about the weather and the next planned group get together, although they did tend to informally meet at a local sports bar on Saturdays weekly as well.

"Can we meet in a few days Beth?"

He had found the attraction he had felt for her had grown and now she seemed to be looking at him differently. He would read the articles she had bookmarked on his phone and see if he could change her mind about Kris. That seed was firmly planted in his head now.

Sean read the few articles Beth had given him. It gave him more insight to the physiological and psychological aspects of cucking. This went deeper than he had imagined and he admitted to himself that to proceed would change things forever. He began to run deeper into his research into what Beth described. Indeed, it was not a game, ...in fact...it was fraught with dangers and a litany of destroyed people and relationships. It sparked all sorts of fantasies in Sean's mind. Deceit, depravity, and erotic humiliation -- all pouring into his mind, leading him to finally decide to lay the foundations.

Sean began to be hyper critical of Kris. He said, "You are wearing that?" And, "Are you going out without makeup?" Even if she looked fine. Then in bed he began to make little comments as well, "Suck harder, dammit!" "Come on, you can do better than that." And if Kris came on to him, he always said he had a headache, while ignoring her pleas if she claimed the same.

Kris

Kris was dealing with her emotions and ego as she pondered on how Sean had begun to treat her. At first, she was upset, then mad as he picked at her clothing and makeup choices but when his criticism extended to bed something changed in Kris. It was as if Sean was truly criticizing her, and that hurt. She wasn't good enough now. When Sean would tell her to suck harder or suck his balls and then take a hold of Kris' hair, her body responded to this. She found the harsher he was verbally, the more she liked it. Which was very surprising to her, given her personality normally.

A few days later, Kris had some time to reflect a bit. Typically, at work, she tried to reason out why her body and mind were reacting to this new occurrence in their relationship. She rationalized that she always liked Sean's aggressive and dominant streak, encouraged it even. Yet he never had criticized her performance before and the weight was growing with each derogatory comment Sean made. Her style really hadn't changed since they started dating or getting married. Physically she might have put on a few pounds...the pencil skirts were in the back of the closet after all. Was she becoming unattractive to Sean? Kris decided she would eat a few more salads and at least get out of the office for a walk a few times a week. Maybe lay off the Cosmos too for a bit.

The Bar --

Sean and Kris normally had a regular get together with some friends on Saturdays at the local Irish Pub. It wasn't the seedy sort of place, but rather well appointed and as Sean put it, "Guinness is on tap!" There were larger sized tables in the back and the service was always spot on and TVs abounded. The food wasn't bad either and the noise was dampened by booths and typically a nice local live band. It was just kind of a fun date night for both of them. Sean would meet her at the house and wait while Kris got ready, but tonight was different. Sean was already at the pub...without Kris. He met up with some of his friends and invariably their wives went along. It was a football thing Kris surmised. Kris got her nails done, took the day to shop a bit. She thought she would dress a bit more to impress tonight. It was always fun for Kris to compare, contrast and invariably out-do some of the other ladies.

Sean --

Seated at the bar, Sean slowly sipped his Guinness. He ignored most of the people walking in and out, but Sean was keeping an eye out for someone he was very keen to talk to...Beth. He didn't really care that Kris didn't like her, but he was interested in continuing their conversation, specifically he wanted a plan.

Beth-

Beth walked in the pub with the same soured face she had on previously. She didn't need to explain to Sean, a beginner at best, about how she felt now that her couple was moving away. It wasn't important to him, but it was nice to see him smiling as she walked into the place. Sean waved her over excitedly as Beth scanned the room for his buffoon of a wife.

What a pretentious bitch, Beth thought to herself. Not seeing Kris put Beth at ease. She waved back to Sean and made her way over, as she fended off a gentleman who had a few too many. Pointing at another man whose eyes were already on her gave her would be suitor the clue that she already has a man. The conclusion hitting him in the face he politely bowed and gave way. Sean smiled wide and gave her a friendly handshake that lingered a bit longer than the norm.

"Where's the bitch?", said Beth.

"Oh, she'll be here soon, but I'm glad you're here now...I've done some homework and wanted to talk to you about it. Can we go to a booth?", Sean rattled out.

"Um, yeah sure," Beth replied.

The two headed over to a booth that was out of the way, but could clearly see the door. Sean laid out his thoughts on his cuckquean research (getting the name correct this time around). His thoroughness and fervor impressed Beth a bit. Is he really serious about this, spun through Beth's mind? It was apparent that Sean was completely serious, perhaps even determined, though Beth by the end of his dissertation. Beth tensed for the inevitable catch.

"What do you think, Beth?" said Sean.

Not wanting to prolong the agony anymore Beth replied, "It sounds like you have all the details figured out except the people involved."

Sean sat back into the cushioned leather backed seat looking at Beth in bewilderment. "What do you mean? It's us, you and me?"

"Whoa! Sean, no way. I hate your wife and I'm pretty sure the feeling is mutual!" said Beth. As the words left Beth's lips, Kris entered the pub, dressed to the 9's in the latest fashion. Clearly the asinine bimbo had a severe shopping complex. Probably needed the therapy after she tried to squeeze into her jeans. Spotting Sean sitting in plain view of the door, Kris made a beeline for him.

"Hi babe!" Kris' words oozed with arrogance. Sean didn't look at her for a moment, and then Kris noticed Beth sitting across from Sean.

"Ohhhh, hi Beth, I see you're still stuck in 2010" Kris said loud enough for the few surrounding tables to hear.

Feeling the flush of anger in her cheeks, Beth smirked at Sean as if to say "see, told you, your wife's a cunt." She slid out from the seat and turned to walk away.

"I hear K-mart is having a blue light special, you should check it out" exclaimed Kris.

Stopping in her tracks immediately -- Beth turned to Sean, "Changed my mind. I will call you later." Beth turned again, walking away to some friends who just grabbed a table up front.

Kris asked Sean, "What was that all about?"

Sean stared at Kris, "Kris you are such a fucking Princess, you really need to get taken down a peg or two. Seriously, what the fuck is wrong with you? And this is a pub not the red fucking carpet!" Sean polished off his Guinness walking to the bar for another beer, leaving Kris to contemplate her ego in the universe of life.

Kris watched Sean walk away in disgust, wondering what just happened between her and her husband. And just who did Beth think she was? "Dyke cow, she needs to be put in her place," Kris thought.

Beth-

Beth moved over to a table with 2 couples she knew. They all smiled and welcomed Beth to their table. Throughout the small talk and fun banter, Beth seethed anger inside. She watched Sean walk back across the place with a beer.

Tammy, who was sitting next to her, asked in a whisper, "What's up with you two?"

Beth leaned over and said, "His wife is not doing it for him anymore." Then she leaned back, having planted a seed, and raised an eyebrow.

Tammy leaned back, "So are you two.... You know?" Beth laughed and promised she wasn't as both women glanced at the booth that held Kris and Sean. However, they looked at different occupants.

Beth eyed Kris with complete contempt. At one point they had actually been friendly, but never again. Beth thought, "Now you are going to pay a price for trying to act like you are better than me." Then she looked away as Kris' head turned.

Kris and Sean.

Sean returned to the booth with his draft beer. He sat down and took a sip.

"Why do you keep talking to her?" Kris asked almost immediately after Sean sat down. She turned to look at Beth, then back around. "She has zero fashion sense. And..." Before she could finish, Sean stopped her.

"Stop Kris. Everyone has heard you go on and on about her. You know what?" Sean paused. "I like her, she is nice. Wanna know what she says about you?"

Kris turned to glance at Beth again, seeing her smiling and saying goodbye to her tablemates. "What does the bitch say?"

Sean said, "Nothing. Other than to ask if you will be upset about me talking to her. So, unlike you anymore, she is nice." Then Sean finished his beer and added, "She just wants to group to

Kris tried to say more, but for once did not. Then she told Sean, "I am going to the gym on the way home." Sean just nodded.

The Phone call --

A few days had passed since Sean saw Beth at the pub. Things had not improved between him and Kris either. Kris never seemed to actually see Sean anymore. It was as if she declared victory or something and thought the world revolved around her. Dominating Kris in bed was getting easier and easier, juxtaposed to his growing dissatisfaction with her. Beth's phone call brought a wave of relief to him and ignited something very deep -- primal even, inside him. The two companions settled on a tentative plan, flexibility, consistency and opportunity were the key tenants. Flexibility would mean taking advantage of things as they occurred. If Kris went one way, the two of them together would go the other. Second, consistency came in the form of constant pressure...after all pressure and time can indeed move mountains. And finally, opportunity, taking away those opportunities that Kris had at her disposal to recover. Set conditions for Kris' rude awakening. Sean felt nearly elated at Beth's agreement with reservations. Something was better than nothing.

The Gym, a few days later --

Unbeknownst to Kris, it was Beth who got Sean back into the gym. He bought a family plan with hopes that Kris would eventually take advantage of it, which she barely had so far. His progress was really showing, not that Kris would have noticed. Sean had taken to wearing pajamas to bed with the t-shirt on anyway, a move that puzzled Kris, but she didn't mention it.

Beth, on the other hand, was not an amateur at just about anything she did, including the gym. She had already won a few fitness competitions, mind you not the body building - 2% body fat kind. No, these were fitness competitions and in spite of her loose gym attire for movement, Beth was extremely fit. Having lost her couple recently, she had taken to working out in the morning with a partner and after work alone.

She was well known by the gym goers and the staff. Male and female bodybuilders, muscle heads, student athletes, rehab patients, or the older couple just looking to socialize all knew Beth. Moreover, they all respected her. No one messed with Beth in the gym. Oh, she did get more than her fair share of looks and stares, especially when she took off her baggy top and pants to squat and deadlift. A few young men even tried to hit on her, only to be put in their place by Beth's friends.

Beth early on took to wearing baggy full-length clothes both outside and inside the gym. Yet it didn't take long before word got around about Beth in the shower and her fitness level. A few female student athletes took to making it a priority to finish their workout the same time as Beth.

Kris on the other hand, well, her first appearances at the gym didn't go as she planned. Even after taking ten minutes at the front desk to get her name spelled right on the membership computer, she was lost. Sara Jane (aka SJ), the incredibly cool but no-nonsense attendant, walked Kris around and explained some of the features of the gym. It wasn't lost on anyone at the gym that SJ was having a hard time with Kris. "No there is no Sauna" -- SJ repeated.

Kris settled into a seated bike, typically reserved for those doing rehab, and spent her 20 minutes scrolling through her phone. She did a few sit-ups and then headed into the ladies' locker room for a shower. The ladies' locker room had two rooms of lockers divided by showers and sinks in the middle between the two rooms. Even Kris couldn't help by notice the astonishingly fit woman taking a shower behind the nearly sheer curtain. Her legs were thick yet feminine, her back a striation of muscles and her shoulders prominent. It was obvious she worked out a lot, but Kris took it in stride as she couldn't see her face. Kris shook her head as the woman exited to the other locker room. Kris compared herself in the mirror thinking, "well, not bad".