Princess Kris Ch. 03: The Throne

Story Info
Kris finds she likes being submissive to Beth and Sean.
6.4k words
4.56
10.6k
7

Part 3 of the 4 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 04/10/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Princess Kris, Chapter three: The cuckquean's throne

A story by CurvySassyAJ and Lancaster06

This is part 3 of a multipart story.

A Reminder: This is a cuckquean story, from the urban dictionary:

A female cuckold. A woman whose husband or boyfriend commits adultery with her knowledge. A woman who enjoys being humiliated by her husband or boyfriend's sex with other women, or enjoys watching her husband or boyfriend have sex with other women.

Kris - the next morning

When Kris awoke the next morning, she reached for her husband Sean. But his side of the bed was empty. Kris sat up in bed, as she checked the time on her phone. When she saw the time she realized it was his normal time to workout at the gym, even if it was only 6 am.

Then Kris thought about who he worked out with, the bitch. "The incredibly in shape Bitch," she said to no one. Her body became aroused as Kris thought about what had taken place just last night. She shook her head to try and clear such thoughts. "One and done, it can not happen again," Kris said out loud, again to nno one.

Then her eyes focused on the chair. The one they had tied her too. Kris' clothes were still there on the floor. Kris froze a moment and stared at them. Kris got off the bed and moved to the discarded clothes and picked them up. She then moved to put them in the clothes hamper.

As she moved with them in her hand, her scent on the sweatpants reached her nostrils before she could drop them in. She pulled them closer to her nose and inhaled. Then she did the same to the t-shirt's cum stains. Kris subconsciously moved back to the chair and sat down on it. The scene of Beth and Sean in her bed replaying in her head as she held the dirty clothes to her face. Her right hand furiously rubbed her pussy as she thought about how turned on it had made her, once they began.

Kris also realized that she had enjoyed how roughly Beth had handled her. "Beth, the one woman I thought I hated," she said to herself, "She turned me on like mad." This sent Kris over the edge and she came in the chair, the same chair she had been tied too and told to watch her husband and rival have sex right in front of her. An act that should have made her see red, instead was making Kris wonder about the effect it had on her.

After another big orgasm as she sat in her chair, Kris finally got up and took her shower to get ready for work. Kris had a feeling that today was going to be a very long day.

Kris - the office

Kris managed to get showered and dressed. Her mood was off to say the least. She had been completely taken aback by last night's events. Her face where Beth had backhanded her took more than a bit of concealer to cover up. The mark was still red and angry, even swollen a bit.

On her drive in, Amanda called her. She hit the hands free button and said "Hey, what's up?"

Amanda replied, "Hey Girl, just checking in with you."

The two talked while they both drove with Kris only saying, "Sean and I are working on somethings" as an answer to how things were going. How do I say, my husband fucked my rival in front of me and it was so hot? Kris thought as Amanda said her goodbyes.

As she walked into the office, she smoothed her outfit. Something was off, only the security officer was in the lobby. She checked her watch, she wasn't late. She ascended the stairs feeling her calf muscles every step of the way and walked to her cubicle. The woman across from her was sobbing quietly. Kris peaked over the small partition. "What's wrong?" Kris asked. She simply looked up through red eyes and said, "Check your email." Kris dropped back down, woke up her computer and slowly moved the cursor over her Outlook box.

<CLICK> And there it was, an email stating the company had been sold, a restructuring would begin immediately. Kris knew exactly what that meant...Sean's words Keep your job at all costs echoing in her mind. She scanned the rest of her emails, nothing said termination. Kris breathed a sigh of relief. She didn't know if she could handle any more upheaval in her life. First Sean and Beth and now her job.

Kris struggled to maintain her focus. She kept her head down most of the morning. Not even chatting with Elaine. The reasons twofold, thiet job situation and last night's events. Her thoughts constantly drifted to that chair, to Sean, and that bitch Beth. How could Sean let this happen to her? How could SHE let this happen? Her body betrayed her as well...already having orgasmed earlier she felt herself getting more and more aroused. Her face flushed red, the mark pulsing on her face. Get a grip on yourself, she thought. A few of her co workers asked if she was ok, embarrassed she just mumbled "Yes" and they walked away. Kris had to get away from this. Around 11:45 she made her way to the ladies room, taking her phone to text Sean about everything. As Kris sat down in the stall her phone beeped that a new text had arrived. It was from an unlisted number. It read, "Fired yet?" Kris' blood boiled, it had to be that bitch Beth! Kris responded, "NO!"

Beth - at her gym office

Beth smirked wide at Kris' response. Beth quietly but quickly gave Kris a retort, "Come to the second floor of the gym, use the side private entrance. You have twenty minutes, that is...if you want to keep your job." Beth smirked again as she pressed send.

Kris - in the bathroom

Kris' phone beeped again. She read it twice, her stomach and pussy clenching at the thought of losing her job. Don't lose your job, Kris thought again. Her face bright red, being at Beth's beckon call. That fucking Cunt! Kris tried to clean up as best she could, but her pussy was flowing like the damn Amazon River. She immediately headed out to her car.

Kris raced out of the parking lot in her car. She was going to give Beth a piece of her mind and then some she thought as she drove faster through traffic. She parked in the "no parking area" in front of the private entrance, got out of her car and slammed through the door. Kris stomped up the stairs loudly, her heels clanking on the stairs. She saw the door marked "PRIVATE" and stormed through only for an explosion of pain that sent her to the floor in a heap.

Beth and Kris - the gym office

Beth expected Kris to come in strong, pissed off and aggressive. She was a bully after all. The backhand to Kris' face was perfectly timed. Beth rubbed her hand, "Now that couldn't have felt good." Beth reached down, grabbing a fistful of Kris' hair and pulled her up and plopped her down into a chair Beth had put in the middle of the room. Tears streamed down Kris' face. "I thought we should have a chat - just you and I," Beth said.

Beth paraded around Kris, her tight toned muscles accentuated by the light in the well appointed office. Her powerlifting shorts hugging her legs and perfect ass. Kris couldn't help but notice how attractive she really was. "Let's be frank shall we Kris?" calmly said Beth. Kris started to protest, but thought better of it as her cheek swelled up. "I like your husband and he really likes me. You really haven't taken good care of him at all. You've been selfish and petty. I'm not going to take him away from you...no that isn't my intent. My intent is to make sure you stay polite and nice, in short under my control. You've got quite a bitch streak in you Kris and I'm going to break that in you. So here are your options, first you can lose your job - because I'll make that happen. I'll destroy your reputation because I can. You'll be friendless, penniless, and sexless. That's option 1." Beth stated matter of factly. Beth stopped in front of Kris. "Are you paying attention, Kris?"

Kris unbelievingly muttered something like yes. "Ok, good"...Beth continued. "Your other option is to abide by some rules. Your lifestyle won't change, you'll keep your job, Sean will be happy for sure. I know you'll appreciate them - don't think I didn't notice that wet spot on your new chair Sean and I got you." Kris felt stunned, humiliated and ashamed.

"Ok the rules" -

"Sean is mine when I am at your place."

Kris' mind raced at what was happening, grasping in vain for a way out. My job, Sean...

"I will call you anything I like and treat you anyway I wish, anywhere we are. You will not talk back."

My husband isn't mine? What does she mean?

"You are not to speak to either of us, unless we ask you to speak."

This isn't happening. Not speak?

"You are never to touch yourself or climax without permission."

It's a dream, shut your eyes, wake up, wake up. Permission

"Anal sex only for you, if Sean wants it."

Anal, what the fuck is she talking about?

"You will clean us up, if you watch us."

Watch, yes watch...so fucking hot. Wait what?

"If we ask, you will get us ready as well," Beth finally finished standing behind Kris.

"Do you agree with these rules Kris?" Beth slid her hand under Kris' chin from behind, holding it firmly. "I asked you a question BITCH! What's it going to be?" Beth's grip tightened.

Kris didn't know what to think, or do. She couldn't overpower Beth, lest she incurred another back hand to her face. Kris thought about Sean, would he be happy? Her job? Their life together...now with Beth.

"Yes!" mumbled Kris. Beth came around to face Kris. Beth's shorts were gone! Kris' eyes grew large, she felt Beth's hand in her hair. Beth shoved Kris' face into her pussy, "Good! Now taste your husband's cum, it's the only way you are getting it anymore!"

SJ - the gym

SJ smiled at the video feed. Her pussy drenched at the scene she was watching. It was not the first time she had witnessed Beth in action and she hoped it would not be the last.

She smiled at the screen when Beth had stepped around the other woman and grabbed her hair. She watched Beth pull the other woman to herself, as Beth leaned on the desk and looked up at the camera to wink at SJ.

This sent SJ over the edge, as she said, "That's my tough girl" and orgasmed hard.

Beth and Kris

Beth had a tight grip on Kris' hair. Kris had only ever eaten pussy in college, which was years ago and she thought, I never liked it as much as cock.

Kris stuck her tongue out as Beth had demanded, Kris did not want to feel another slap so soon. Beth kept giving Kris orders, to lick there, to lick here and to get Kris' tongue deep into Beth's pussy, "Get all that cum out, Bitch! You don't want me pregnant do you?"

Beth used this with a few wives, never telling them she had an IUD to prevent pregnancy. Beth loved how a wife would react and how enthusiastic they became in their oral attentions to her.

"You suck at this, fuck you are almost useless." Beth said down to Kris, their animosity coming out. Kris cringed but also felt herself becoming aroused by Beth and this. Kris tried her best to please Beth.

It took a while, but finally Kris was able to make Beth orgasm. She had licked out all of Sean's cum that she could as well. She perversely took pride in it.

After she climaxed, Beth shoved Kris back, "Your lunch is almost over, fat ass." Then Beth moved off the desk and turned around. "Ever ate ass before?"

Before Kris could answer her face was shoved into Beth's ass crack. "I better feel tongue, cow."

Kris hated it, and her body for betraying her as she licked Beth's asshole. Beth moved her ass all around as she used Kris until Beth felt she had humiliated Kris enough for now. Beth trust her behind out, pushing Kris back and away.

"Now, get back to your desk, go!"

Kris hurriedly got up and went to the door. Once there Beth called out, "You need to thank me, cunt."

Kris froze, then turned and said politely, "thank you Beth."

Beth replied with, "wash your face at work, no new make up. Got it."

Red faced, Kris said she did and almost ran out. Beth then smiled at the camera and wiggled her finger in a come here manner.

Kris at the office.

Kris quietly made it back to her desk. She scanned her email and set about to do her tasks. Elaine came by her desk, a salad in a clear plastic carton in her one and a diet soda in the other. "Hey, there you are. You ok?"

Elaine paused, "Damn, your cheeks, everything alright, Kris."

Panicked, Kris said she fell at the gym, hoping Elaine bought it instead of truthfully saying, "My husband's lover is teaching me my place."

Elaine said something about suing them but then some other co workers came up and the buyout became the topic. Elaine was not alone in thinking that Kris would be one of the first to be cut.

The Bar - the weekend

As customary Sean and Kris made the pub a stop for Saturday. IT was a tradition for their group of friends and they liked hanging out there. The place was absolutely packed with people due a FIFA world cup match. Sean found a table in the back that was just being vacated by a portly older gentleman and what Sean assumed was his spouse. Sean slid in the booth, ordered a Guinness and a water for Kris as she sat across from him.

Kris was quiet, still reeling from what transpired between her and Beth. She didn't speak a word of it to Sean, for all she knew Sean already knew or was in on it from the start. The swelling in her cheeks had subsided. Perhaps today would be just her and Sean, Kris thought. People came up and said hello, and asked what was new. Sean just said "same old, same old" with a wicked grin on his face. Nothing seemed amiss until Beth walked in. Sean's eyes lit up, like Kris used to see when he looked at her.

Beth made small talk as she walked through the pub. The typical suspects approached her, to which she nodded her head towards the table which Sean was clearly visible at. No one got frisky with Beth, but Tammy did say hello. Beth walked up to the booth, "Move" in a stern voice to Kris. Kris, not wanting any more special attention moved to the back of the booth, making room for Beth. "Next time why don't you be polite and sit where you are supposed to!" - more of an order than a request - Beth said to Kris. Kris mumbled something like "yes." At the same moment, almost by osmosis the waitress came by, flashed her smile and placed a Vo-jito, a mojito drink made with vodka instead of rum and splenda instead of sugar, in front of Beth.

Beth looked at Sean, "How did she know that?" A smirk appeared on her face. Sean just smiled, "I have no idea." Kris looked down at her water. The three watched the match for a bit before the waitress came back and took Sean and Beth's order. Kris asked for the fettuccine alfredo. Beth stared at her, then told the waitress to bring her the ceasar's salad instead. "We don't want to add any more weight to the fat cow now do we?" Beth said. The waitress, embarrassed for Kris, left immediately.

Sean and Beth conversed about a myriad of topics of the day finishing their drinks and food in the process. However, Kris decided to chime in on the questionable fashion sense of a woman who was transiting the pub floor. Beth's eyes threw daggers at Kris. "Oh do you know Tammy?" Beth said. "Well no, but I mean look how she is...." Beth cut her off, "why don't we go to the ladies room Kris!" They both stood and shuffled their way to the ladies' room, where Beth grabbed Kris by the hair and pushed her into a stall and against the wall face first. "That happens to be my good friend Cunt!" Beth said in a quiet yet fierce tone. Kris instantly knew she had made a mistake, a bad mistake. "I'm sorry" Kris stammered. "Not sorry enough," Beth retorted. Beth grabbed Kris' breast with her other hand hard....squeezing it. A gasp escaped Kris' lips, only to be met by the hardest nipple twist she had ever felt. Kris cried out...the noise of the pub covering her meager voice. Beth jerked Kris' head by her hair. Beth demanded, "Do you remember the rules!?!?" Kris merely stuttered a "y...y...yes". "A second mistake will not be as pleasant" said Beth reaching down into Kris' panties. Kris knew exactly what she would find and spread her legs, shoulder width apart...she had started to cream her panties the second Beth walked in the door. Beth squeezed her labia hard. The explosion erupted inside Kris, a tear rolling down her cheek. Beth roared, "My rules Cunt! Now clean your fucking face and get back to the table, you're driving us home after dinner."

Beth left the bathroom and returned to the table. On the way, Beth saw Tammy, Beth brought her over to the table and they talked for a bit. Kris suddenly appeared beside the table, demur, humiliated. A mortified Kris' eyes betrayed every feeling she was having. Tammy moved for Kris to sit down. Tammy clearly didn't know what to say, but smiled politely and continued on briefly. Tammy said her goodbyes, walking away signed CALL ME to Beth with her hand.

"I'm hungry for something else," Beth said. Her foot on Sean's crotch underneath the table suddenly. "Go get the car Cunt" Beth said directly to Kris. Sean got out his keys, his eyes and smile on Beth as he did so. Kris took the keys from Sean and left, her pussy on fire as she walked directly out of the pub, eyes down.

The Car Ride Home -

Kris waited outside in the car for what seemed to be an eternity, watching for them to come out so she could pull up to collect them. Her mind moved in a thousand different directions. Was it going to happen again? The chair, the ties? Finally, Beth and Sean appeared waving to her like a common taxi driver. Kris pulled up and to her astonishment both Sean and Beth got in the back seat. Beth simply said, "Home." Kris merely nodded, she submissively knew which=h home Beth meant.

As Kris pulled away from the curb, Beth deeply kissed Sean. Kris kept glancing into the rear view mirror, watching them make out. Sean was never this passionate with her. His hands groped Beth's breasts. Beth egged him on..."Oh yes, just like that Sean, suck my tits." Sean worked his way down Beth's flat stomach, pulling down her pants. At this moment Beth locked eyes with Kris..."Eat my pussy Sean." Kris' pussy clenched harder than ever. She struggled to keep her eyes on the road, her knuckles white, panties flooding as Beth's fingers held Sean on her pussy. Kris struggled to make the next corner. Oh my god, right here? Kris thought.

Sean ravenously tongued Beth's pussy. "Fuck you taste so much better than Kris," Sean gasped. His words hit Kris like a hammer on an anvil as she drove into the driveway and garage. Kris sat in her own juices, staring into the rear view mirror. Beth leaned back against the door, relishing Sean's tongue. "Get out and open the door," commanded Beth. She threw up her leg on the driver's seat, hitting Kris in the head slightly as if to prod her along. Kris got out of the vehicle, turning to face the open garage door and opening the car door. The lewd sight sent shockwaves through her. There was her husband, his face buried in another woman's pussy. Beth's incredible body, splayed out for her to gaze at in astonishment. Her stomach, her breasts, the toned legs, and her eyes - still looking into her.

Beth was nearly in rapture looking at this pathetic cunt in front of her. She was standing there just gawking at her taking her husband just feet from her. Beth took Sean's hand and placed it on her breast...relishing the face Kris made. Her world turned completely upside down. Recognition passed over Kris' face at the superior woman. Beth said, "Finger your cunt!" Panic flashed over Kris' face, the door was open...desire, passion, another backhand to her face... Kris lifted up her skirt and shoved her fingers into her cunt, legs spread wide for all of the neighbors to see. "Look at your wife Sean, see how she loves looking at us," Beth said calmly. Sean turned his head to see his cunt wife masturbating in the open garage. He smiled up at Beth, her juices covering his chin, "Inside?"

12