Princess of Everdale Ch. 08

Story Info
Talia fulfils her fantasy of public humiliation.
4.8k words
4.93
5.5k
4
0

Part 8 of the 12 part series

Updated 03/10/2024
Created 08/20/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Tears ran down Talia's cheeks as she felt Alec's cock push against the back of her throat. She squirmed against him, feeling like she might be sick at any moment, but between the metal cuffs securing her hands behind her back and his hand held firmly against the back of her head she had nowhere to go. She shuddered, gagging on his length until he at last pulled his dick from her mouth, strings of cum and saliva bubbling from his head to her lips as she coughed and spluttered between trying to catch her breath.

"Better," he growled, with a grin.

"Fuck you," she gasped, blinking away her tears.

He snorted before slapping her across the face. "Manners," he hissed.

She sneered at him, her cheek stinging pleasantly where he had struck her. If this was the first session of their weekend away, she was fairly sure she was going to be bruised all over by the end of it.

He stood in front of her, stroking his cock as he looked down at her. She wondered how she must look, naked but for her white stockings and suspender belt, her makeup running down her cheeks and her lipstick smeared over her face. No doubt her hair was a mess as well. The thought of it made her lips twitch in a smile. So much for the beautiful and pure Princess of Everdale.

"Come here," he ordered.

She grunted as he tugged sharply on the chain attached to her collar, forcing her to shuffle on her knees across the hard stone floor to the mattress in the corner of the cell. When she was there he pulled a length of chain from one of the ring hooks near the ceiling and attached it to her cuffs, pulling the chain back through the ring to force her arms up over her head so that she had to arch her back and spread her legs to keep herself balanced on her knees.

"What are you?" he asked her.

She bit her tongue, aware that her ass was dangerously exposed in her current position, yet curious as to how far she could push him. "The Princess of Everdale," she said defiantly.

Something cracked against her ass and she realised, as she yelped in pain, that he was holding a riding crop.

"Try that again," he growled.

"Mmm," she moaned, burying her face in the mattress. "I'm the Princess."

He brought the crop down on her ass again, just as she had wanted him to. Pain spread across her cheek but though it made her cry out in pain there was pleasure there too.

"You're a slut," he told her. "Tell me you want me to fuck you."

"Yes," she moaned. "Yes I want you to fuck me."

The crop came down twice more, scoring burning welts on each of her cheeks in turn.

"Please," she cried, screwing her eyes shut. "Please fuck me, Sir!"

"Better," Alec muttered. "I'll fuck you, Princess. But the question is, where shall I fuck you?"

Her eyes snapped open as he ran the leather tip of the crop gently over the lips of her pussy.

"Shall I fuck you here?" he asked, before sliding the leather head between her cheeks, "Or shall I fuck this pretty little ass of yours?"

She whimpered at the thought. She had let Alec use butt plugs on her before and had enjoyed the experience but his cock was significantly bigger than any of the plugs they had used so far.

"I think we have a winner," he said as she whimpered beneath him.

"Wait!" she cried, struggling uselessly against her restraints. She flinched as she felt him splash lube onto her ass and begin to massage it between her cheeks, his finger circling her hole. For a moment she considered telling him to stop, knowing that if she asked him he would, but she couldn't deny that she wanted to know how it felt and her pussy was already insanely wet at the thought of being fucked in the ass.

She felt him kneel behind her, his cock resting between her cheeks as he held her ass in his hands, his fingers digging into her skin. She whimpered as he pulled her cheeks apart to expose her asshole and then inhaled sharply as she felt his head rest against it.

"What are you?" he asked her again.

"A slut," she said, her voice quiet.

"And what do you want me to do?"

She bit her lip, screwing her eyes shut once more. "I want you to fuck my ass."

He smiled, squeezing her ass reassuringly as he began to push his cock into her ass.

She breathed in sharply, her wrists straining against her cuffs as he inched into her. Her ass felt like it was on fire, her hole stretching reluctantly to let him in to the point that she felt it might tear. Her mouth opened in a cry but the only sound that came out was a little gasp of pleasure as he finally slid into her.

He held her steady, his hands on her hips as he allowed her to adjust to the new sensation. She felt full in a way that she never had before and though her ass hurt it also felt incredible. He gave her hip a squeeze, and she nodded to the unspoken question, gasping again as she felt his cock began to gently ease back and forth inside of her.

"Oh fuck," she breathed. "Oh fuck!"

Alec grunted, beginning to increase the pace of his thrusting. She felt him lean forwards to ball his hand in her blonde hair, dragging her head back off the mattress as he drove into her from behind. Tears rolled down her cheeks as she moaned at the ceiling, her ass feeling as though it was on fire with every thrust of his dick even as she felt an orgasm build within her.

"I'm going to cum!" she cried.

"No!" Alec growled, tugging sharply on her hair. "Not until I say."

"Please," she begged. "Please, I can't stop it!"

"Not until I let you," he ordered.

She couldn't help it. The orgasm tore itself from her throat, flooding her body with pleasure as she pushed herself onto his dick. She screamed as her body shook all over, her cuffs digging painfully into her wrists as she strained against them before flopping limply forwards, only dimly aware of the pain in her scalp as her hair tugged against Alec's grip.

"I'm sorry," she gasped between breaths. "Fuck... I couldn't help it!"

He withdrew his dick from her ass in silence, standing up and cleaning himself off with a towel. She strained to look round at him, scared that she had upset him, but when he turned to her she saw the twinkle in his eye. The ease with which she had finished obviously opening up a whole host of new opportunities in his mind.

"I told you what would happen if you didn't follow my orders, didn't I, Princess?"

Talia swallowed nervously as she nodded. He had said she would be punished, though he hadn't elaborated on how.

He walked over to her, releasing her cuffs from the chain and unfastening them. "Clean yourself up," he instructed, throwing the towel at her feet. "I'll deal with you later."

She heard him leave the room, her face still buried in the mattress beneath her, her shoulders still shaking as she struggled to catch her breath. After several long minutes she pushed herself up, her limbs feeling like lead as she pulled the towel towards her and began to wipe herself clean. She felt a strange mix of emotions from the immense satisfaction of one of the most intense orgasms she had ever had to the frustration of not being able to control herself long enough for Alec to finish. She was apprehensive about her punishment as well, excited by what he had planned for her as well as being nervous.

It was a long time before she heard any movement outside of her cell. She guessed it must have been midday as the hatch at the bottom of the door suddenly opened and a tray was pushed through bearing a lunch of fruit, bread and cheese for her followed by a box wrapped with a red bow. She picked them up and brought them to her bed, sitting with her back against the wall as she read the label on the box.

Princess. I have meetings to attend to this afternoon, but I haven't forgotten your punishment. Eat up, then get dressed. Alec.

She smiled at his spidery writing as she carefully undid the bow, lifting the lid off the box to reveal a pair of black stiletto heeled sandals, sheer black fingerless, elbow gloves, stockings and a waist corset suspender belt. The make-up that she had brought with her was also in the box and as she was sorting through it, the hatch at the bottom of the door suddenly opened again and a bowl of warm water and a mirror was pushed through.

"Thank you," she called, immediately feeling like an idiot for saying it.

After she had eaten she washed the old make-up from her face and set about reapplying it, finishing with a dark maroon lipstick and black eyeliner. She then removed her white suspender belt and stockings and replaced them with the waspie, black stockings and heels before tugging the gloves on under her cuffs. She had just finished getting ready when she head footsteps outside her cell and the door swung open to reveal Alec standing in the entrance, his black hair swept back over his pale features and a smart cherry red cloak draped over his shoulders.

"Well done, Princess," he said approvingly as she hurried to shift herself onto her knees in front of him.

"Thank you, Sir," she said softly. She tilted her head, noting that he was holding a black hood in his hand.

He smiled at her. "I thought we'd go for a walk," he said, holding up the hood. It had cut outs for her eyes and mouth and laced up at the back like a corset. "No tricks, no magic. Just you and me."

She sucked her teeth as she looked at the hood. The thought of going out in public without the benefit of Alec's illusions to hide her indentity scared her but whilst she was wearing the hood there was no way anyone would know who she was. The thought excited her and she nodded quickly, allowing him to step forward and pull the hood over her head. It was a snug fit, the fabric tight against her face even after Alec had plaited her long blonde hair and pulled it through a slit at the crown of the hood. She looked at herself in the mirror, nodding confidently at the reflection of her hooded head and the collar at its base. He was right. No one would recognise her like this.

"Open," he said firmly.

She looked up to see him holding a ring gag out to her. She winced as he fitted it between her teeth, forcing her mouth open wide as he pulled the straps tight behind her head. He winked at her before fitting a blindfold over her eyes and snapping her lead onto her collar.

"Bend over," he ordered.

She hesitated only a moment before doing as ordered, exposing her ass and pussy to him as she heard him walk around behind her. She gasped in surprise at the familiar cold splash of lube on her ass and then moaned softly as he slid a plug into her ass. It might have just been her imagination, but after taking his cock, the plug seemed to go in much more easily than usual.

"Perfect," he said as he pulled her to her feet and secured her cuffs behind her back once again. "Follow me, slut."

She grumbled through her gag but fell into step behind him, her heels clicking against the stone floor as he lead her out of the dungeon and up into the house. She heard another door open and suddenly they were outside, her skin prickling as a gentle breeze caressed her body. She blinked as Alec removed her blindfold and looked around. They were outside the manor, her heels sinking into the gravel drive beneath her feet. The sky was grey but it was warm enough even with the breeze and she could see a flock of birds swooping overhead. Beyond the wisteria trees that lined the drive she could see the the crooked roofs of the town and she could make out the sounds of carts trundling along the cobbled streets and the sound of people talking. She suddenly felt nervous. It was the middle of the day. Even if people didn't know who she was, they must surely know who Alec was and what would they say when they saw him leading a half naked woman through the street?

"Don't worry," he said, as if reading her mind. "I told you we do things differently here."

She raised her eyebrow, nodding as he pulled the blindfold back into place and began to lead her down the drive. Talia found it oddly easy to keep pace with him, even in her heels with her hands behind her back. The plug wiggled pleasantly in her ass and she could feel her pussy getting wetter and wetter as they walked. After a while she felt the ground beneath her change as they stepped out onto the street and Alec began to walk a little quicker, adjusting his grip on her lead to apply the smallest amount of pressure to her collar. She heard people calling out to him, welcoming the Minister home and thanking him for all manner of policies that he seemed to have introduced. Strangely, no one said anything about her.

They had been walking for a half hour or so before someone called Alec's name and he brought them to a stop on the street.

"Minister! Glad I caught you," the unknown woman said as she came closer.

"Miss Layla," he replied politely. "What can I do for you?"

"It's my cousin, Sir," she said. "She owns the tavern in Whitly village..."

"Ah, of course," Alec replied. Talia felt him shift, his body grazing hers as he adjusted his grip on her lead with one hand and grabbed a handful of her ass with the other.

"What can I help her with?" he continued.

"She's had some trouble with some of the farmhands not paying their tabs. They're only lads but they owe her a fair sum."

Alec tutted. "Let me guess, they're from Henshaw's estate?"

"Yes," the woman replied. "I'm sorry sir, I wouldn't bother you but Henshaw..."

"Say no more," Alec replied. His hand moved over Talia's ass, his fingers gently pressing the plug further into her ass. She moaned softly, aware of the drool dribbling from her gag.

"I'll speak to Henshaw and see that the men pay what they owe."

"Thank you, sir," the woman said. "Have a good afternoon."

"And you, miss Layla," he replied cheerfully.

They began walking again, Talia feeling utterly confused by the brief encounter. As if reading her mind again, Alec began to explain.

"You're wondering why no one is questioning you?" he said.

Talia nodded.

"You'll see," he said. "Come on."

She followed him as he led her back through the town. She was aware of more people around them, the sound of a small crowd filling her ears as Alec helped her up a step before removing her blindfold. She blinked as she looked around, her eyes widening as she found herself stood on the stone dais she had seen the night before, the square filled with a group of people talking excitedly.

"Imagine the Vale is like the Black Rose," Alec said softly to her. "Sex is part of their culture. People like what they like, and no one judges."

She looked out at the crowd as he spoke and she began to see others like her. Men and women bound and collared by their dominant partners or dressed in revealing outfits that would have made the Capital's upper crust weak at the knees.

"It's time for your punishment," he whispered in her ear. "You wanted humiliation, so that's what you'll get. You're going to spend the afternoon in the stocks and let these people do what they want to you. Do you understand?"

She looked sharply at him, her eyes wide. "Whaa?" she hissed through the gag.

"You heard me," he replied. "I'm going to let these people fuck you. Do you want that?"

She blinked at him, not knowing what to say. On the one hand it seemed wrong. These were complete strangers, the thought of letting them do that to her was wrong and yet... She couldn't deny the thought was turning her on. What could be more humiliating than being fucked in the town square by whoever wanted her. The fact it would be her that they were fucking as well, not some illusion that Alec had conjured to hide who she was... Well that just turned her on even more.

"There will be someone watching over you at all times," he said softly. "You'll be safe and you can stop this at any time. You have my word."

She looked into his eyes, feeling the sincerity of his words, and found herself nodding. This was what she had asked for in the carriage. This was what she wanted.

Alec smiled, leaning forwards to kiss her on the forehead. "Come on," he said.

She allowed him to lead her across the dais to the central stockade. She could feel the eyes of the crowd upon her as they watched her tits bounce as she walked and her ass sway from side to side. It was a strangely empowering moment as Alec released her cuffs and unlocked the stockade, allowing her to bend over and position herself with her head and wrists in the restraints. He stepped round in front of her, locking her in position before moving behind her to secure a spreader bar to her ankles that would hold her legs apart to ensure her pussy was exposed.

He came back to her head and bent down in front of her, tugging her blindfold up over her eyes once more. "I'll only be a couple of hours... Six at most. Have fun, Princess."

She swore at him, though she did so without any venom and most of what she said was lost by the ring gag in her mouth. She heard him talk to the crowd, laughing and joking as he encouraged them to have some fun with her and then he was gone and she suddenly felt very alone.

She heard someone approach, the crowd shouting and cheering as they stood in front of her. She could feel his eagerness and suddenly there was a dick in her face, the head caressing her lips as the man placed a hand on her head.

"Come on then," he growled. "Let's see what you can do!"

She grunted as he pushed his dick into her mouth and began to fuck her face. He wasn't as big as Alec and was far too eager but she soon found a rhythm that he seemed to enjoy and she could hear him grunting and growling as she sucked hard on his cock.

"Ah fuck!" he growled, tearing his cock from her throat as he came, cum squirting over her mask.

She licked her lips through the ring gag but before she had even had a chance to think about what had just happened someone else had stepped up and placed their cock in her mouth. She sucked dutifully, the man allowing her to do most of the work.

"Mind if I join?" she heard someone ask.

Suddenly the newcomer was behind her, his dick pushing into her pussy. She groaned as she felt his tip graze the plug in her ass as he began to fuck her, building a steady rhythm that she struggled to match with the dick in her mouth.

"This bitch is tight," the man behind her grunted, blowing his load only a few moments later. As he did so she felt the man in front of her stiffen as he came in her mouth, shooting his load down her throat.

Talia breathed slowly, cum and drool dribbling from her open mouth as the men left her. She hated that she was enjoying herself, even as waited eagerly for the next taker. She heard someone else approach her and soon felt long nails dig into her bare skin and she realised it was a woman. She stood behind her, gently caressing Talia's pussy before slipping her fingers inside. The Princess moaned softly as the woman fingered her, her legs shaking in their restraints.

"Will someone come and shut her up?" the woman called. It sounded like it could have been Layla.

Another dick was shoved down her throat, this one again, disappointingly short. She finished him quickly and was on to the next when she felt her first orgasm build within her. When she came her moans were muffled by the dick that was being rammed down her throat, the owner fucking her face relentlessly until he came down the back of her throat.

After that there was a merciful pause before the next two unknowns took her from behind, the first jizzing inside of her, the next splattering her ass cheeks with his cum. When the next pair approached she again realised that one was a woman. As the man came round behind her the woman knelt in front of her, kissing her open mouth and massaging her tits. Talia enjoyed her immensely, the man behind her ramming his cock into her pussy letting out a growl of satisfaction as he came. The two then switched places, the woman licking Talia's pussy until she came whilst the man had her clean his cum off his dick with her own tongue.

12