Princess of Everdale Ch. 10

Story Info
Talia discovers Alec's enemies.
4.9k words
4.25
1.1k
0

Part 10 of the 12 part series

Updated 03/10/2024
Created 08/20/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Talia knelt on the floor in front of Alec's bed, naked but for the black leather collar she wore around her neck. Her hands rested on her thighs whilst her long blonde hair fell in a single, tight plait down her back. Her knees were aching slightly, the wooden floor pressing into her bare skin, but she did not mind the pain. Alec had told her to sit there and she would obey him.

She felt sad as she looked around the room that had become her home for the past few nights. They would be returning to the capital later that morning, leaving the Vale and the magic of their secret weekend far behind. The thought made her ache inside. The idea of returning to her duties, of the fake smiles and forced conversations with sleazy politicians and self-serving diplomats, making her feel more like a prisoner than a Princess. The irony of feeling imprisoned at home given her current position, was not lost on her.

A noise outside the room drew her attention and she instinctively sat up a little straighter. A moment later the door to the bedroom opened and Alec strode into the room. He was dressed in smart black travelling clothes, his dark hair swept back above his grey eyes. He walked past her without saying a word, a letter held in one had which he read as he opened his wardrobe to retrieve his coat. He seemed oddly tense but Talia kept her gaze on the wall in front of her, waiting patiently as he finished reading.

"I have to make a stop on the way back to the capital," he said at last, his tone laced with frustration.

She risked glancing round at him as he tugged on a knee-length overcoat of deep blue that contrasted sharply with his pale skin. The letter she noted was shoved into the side pocket of the coat.

"It shouldn't take long," he continued, turning around as she swiftly refocused her gaze on the wall opposite the bed. "But I think it best we not be seen travelling together."

She nodded, swallowing a lump in her throat that she couldn't explain. "Is it far?" she asked tentatively. "I could wait here. You could go to your meeting and come back for me. We could even wait and go back to the capital tomorrow."

His boots echoed on the floorboards as he walked around the bed to stand in front of her. She closed her eyes as he brushed her cheek with his fingertips, his skin cool against hers as he brushed a stray strand of hair behind her pointed ears. "We have already stayed a day longer than we should have, Talia," he chided her. "The illusion that I placed on your handmaiden could wear off any day now. Besides, the people of Everdale must be missing their favourite Princess."

She groaned softly as his fingers brushed her lips, the rest of her body desperate to feel his touch. In that moment she didn't think she would care if the Kingdom found out that she had absconded with Alec, but then she thought of Melissa and the punishment she would face if it was discovered that the Princess had been absent from the castle for the past three days without anyone knowing.

"Fine," she said glumly. "Is there somewhere I can wait for you whilst you finish your meeting?"

He looked down at her, his lips turning up at the corners in a smile that sent a shiver of excitement down that spine. She knew that smile well, and what followed was usually entirely pleasurable.

"Up," he ordered.

She stood as instructed, placing her hands behind her back as Alec went to the bedroom door and retrieved a box from the corridor outside. He placed the box on the bed and nodded for her to open it. She slid the lid off the box, setting it to one side as the excitement continued to build within her. Inside the box was a bodysuit of glossy black fabric. She picked it up carefully, noting how the material stretched which was a good thing given that at first glance it appeared several sizes to small for her. A double gold zipper ran from the collar at the back of the suit all the way down the back and over the crotch area. She looked down at the box, noticing that there were other items in the box; half a dozen straps of black and gold, some kind of leather corset and what appeared to be a mask made from the same strange fabric as the bodysuit.

"Put it on," Alec instructed.

Her heart beating a little quicker than usual, she carefully unzipped the suit and stepped into it. It was awkward to put on. The strange fabric clung to her skin and she had to keep tugging and stretching it over her legs and then her body. The suit was tight but not uncomfortable. It felt more like a second skin than a piece of clothing and as Alec gently zipped the back up she felt it cinch her waist, the stretchy, glossy fabric moulding seamlessly to the curves of her breasts and hips.

"Now these."

She turned to Alec who was holding out a pair of knee-high boots, the heels glinting with gold whilst the lace-up tops shone with the same glossy sheen of the bodysuit. She pulled them on, the bodysuit creaking softly as she best over to fasted the laces one after the other.

"Good," Alec said approvingly.

She shuddered as he moved behind her, his fingers, digging into her hips as she felt his breath on her neck. She arched her back, backing her hips into his hardening cock, hoping he would take the opportunity to bend her over and fuck her. but instead he pulled her arms behind her back and began to bind them in the corset. She winced as he cinched the leather tight about her arms and hands, looping two straps over her shoulders and around her breasts. The corset forced her arms together in an unnatural position, causing her to arch her back and thrust her tits out in front of her.

"Comfy?" he teased.

"Not particularly," she muttered.

"This is called an armbinder," he told her, tightening one of the straps in order to illicit another gasp of discomfort from her. "You'll be used to it by the time we're back in the capital."

She groaned, her arms already aching from the thought, but Alec wasn't done with her yet. He pushed her forwards, driving her face into the soft sheets of the bed, and she felt him gently open the zipper over her crotch. She bit her lip, moaning softly as his fingers grazed her pussy. She knew she was already wet. Alec had that power over her.

Something cold splashed against her ass and she held her breath as she felt the now familiar sensation of a plug being pushed into her ass. This one was bigger than normal and she dug her fingernails into her palms as her asshole stretched to accept it.

"Fuck!" she hissed into the sheets.

She thought that would be it but then suddenly Alec was sliding something into her pussy as well. She flinched in surprise, his fingers digging into her hips in warning as he eased the zipper shut over her crotch.

"What was that?" she asked, feeling both things settle inside her as she stood up.

He smiled at her as he attached her lead to her collar. "A surprise," he said simply.

She watched him turn around and walk out of the room, tugging her along behind him. She took one last glance at his bedroom before following him dutifully out into the hallway and through the manor house. She would miss Alec's home. Yes it was dark and a bit spooky but it was also warm and cosy compared to the vastness of the Royal Palace. She hoped one day she would return.

Alec led her out of the house into the pale sun where his carriage was waiting, the two coal-black destriers pawing the gravel either side of the yoke. There was a chill in the air but the sky was clear and she could make out the sounds of the town coming to life at the bottom of the drive.

"Mornin', Sir," Alec's driver said, the old man tipping his hat respectfully as they approached. He didn't look up at either of them and he was so hunched in his seat that Talia wondered how he could even see to drive. She decided it was probably best not to think too hard about it.

"Stop here," Alec instructed.

She waited beside the carriage as Alec went to speak with the driver, taking the chance to look back one last time at the house and the mountains beyond. Alec came back to her side and she felt him squeeze her shoulder reassuringly.

"We'll be back soon enough," he promised.

She nodded. "I know," she replied. "Thank you. This has been the best weekend of my life."

He flashed her a grin. "Don't go soft on me now, Princess," he whispered. "Turn around."

She did as he asked and a moment later she felt him slide the hood she had seen earlier over her head, pulling her plaited hair through an opening at the top. The fabric was cool against her face, the hood blocking her vision entirely as he pulled the lace binding tight behind her head and tucked the bottom of it into her collar. There was an opening where her mouth was and a moment later she felt him press something against her lips. She opened her mouth to take the gag but was suddenly spluttering in surprise as he slid something long and hard into her mouth. She strained against the armbinder, gasping as he tightened straps behind her mouth, under her chin and over the top of her head.

"You can practice your technique on the journey," he whispered into her ear.

She whimpered, tears stinging her eyes as the dildo gag filled her mouth. A moment later she felt him pick her up and carry her around the carriage. He set her down and grabbed her legs, strapping her ankles together before securing her ankles to her thighs with yet more straps. By the time he had finished she could barely move.

"Don't worry, Princess," Alec said from somewhere above her. "I've asked that we take the scenic route back to the capital. You'll have plenty of time to get comfortable!"

She screamed at him, the curses completely muffled by the dildo filling her mouth. She heard a door close above her, Alec calling to someone, his voice muffled and distant. A moment later she heard him get into the carriage, the floor rocking gently beneath her, an then the driver gave a shout and the carriage lurched forwards before settling into a steady rhythm. She exhaled slowly, steadying her breathing as she attempted to maneuverer herself into a more comfortable position.

She had just settled into the rhythm of the carriage when suddenly she felt both the plug and the thing in her pussy begin to vibrate. She moaned into her gag as the two devices began to speed up, bucking uselessly against her bindings as pleasure spread through her body. She felt an orgasm build within her when suddenly the devices fell still. She snarled in frustration, her shoulders trembling as she caught her breath until suddenly the plug in her ass started up again. She bit down hard on the dildo in her mouth, her eyes rolling back in her head as the vibrations spread through her body. She felt the device in her pussy begin to buzz and a few moments later she was straining against her bindings again, screaming into her gag as her first orgasm tore through her body.

She slumped to the floor, whimpering pathetically as the vibrations continued. Her thighs were already soaking, the tight body suit that she wore slick inside with her own juices. She squirmed, praying that the vibrators would stop soon and let her catch her breath but they kept going, driving her mad as wave after wave of pleasure caused her to tense and buck uselessly in her box. She came again, the dildo gag in her mouth choking her as she attempted to gulp down air. When the vibrations stopped she fell sideways, tears streaming down her cheeks beneath her mask.

This was the worst torment Alec had subjected her to. The swaying of the carriage and the bumps in the road only added to her discomfort whilst the dildo pushed on the back of her throat, making her choke and gag with every jolt of the carriage or twitch of her body. The vibrations continued mercilessly, with only a few brief moments of silence between every pulse. Her pussy and ass were on fire and by the time she felt the carriage roll to a slow stop she had cummed half a dozen times more.

She waited in the darkness, listening as Alec stepped out of the carriage and called a greeting to someone. A few moments later she heard the door open above her and felt a hand brush the top of her head. She whimpered helplessly as she felt him bend down over her.

"Hang in there, Princess," he whispered. "I wont be long."

She cried as he shut the door above her, her shoulders shaking as muffled sobs escaped her lips. No sooner had the latched closed did she feel the damned toys begin to move inside of her, her tender pussy and ass quivering in equal measures protest and delight as she was driven to yet another orgasm. Twice more she came before he returned and she screamed as she felt him enter the carriage with a cry of farewell and the floor began to sway gently beneath her. Mercifully though, they did not go far before the carriage ground to a halt and she heard Alec step out and the door above her open.

"Pleaph," she begged. "Pleaph."

He shushed her gently, lifting her out of whatever compartment she had been sealed away in and hoisting her over his shoulders as if she weighed nothing at all. He carried her around the carriage and she felt him set her gently on her knees before carefully unfastening the dildo gag and easing it out of her mouth.

She coughed to clear her throat, drool dribbling down her chin as he loosened her mask and peeled it off her face. She blinked in the light, looking around to find herself kneeling in the shade of an old oak tree, the carriage resting a few feet away at the side of the road. Alec looked down at her, a smile on his face as he carefully folded the mask and slipped it into his pocket.

"Had enough?" he asked.

She nodded vigorously, her jaw aching and her throat raw from screaming. "Yes," she croaked. "Please don't put me back in there."

He smiled, taking her chin between his thumb and forefinger. "No," he said, "I have rather missed your company so far."

She dropped her head, her shoulders sagging in relief as he walked around behind her and helped her out of the armbinder.

"Take those straps off and remove the suit," he instructed. "We might as well stop here for lunch."

She hesitated, looking around at their surroundings. They were in the middle of a long road surrounded by empty fields on all sides. The sky above was a dull grey, streaks of rain visible on the horizon to the north. There didn't seem to be anyone around for miles, but there was no way to be sure.

"Is there a problem, Princess?" Alec asked.

She shook her head, deciding that the risk of being seen naked on the side of the road outweighed even the slightest chance of Alec confining her tot he trunk once again. She fumbled to undo the straps around her legs and ankles before standing up and peeling the suit off her body one limb at a time. When she had finished Alec had returned, a blanket held under one arm, a bottle of wine and some glasses in his other hand.

"Against the tree," he instructed as he began to lay the blanket out.

She complied, turning and bending over against the tree, her palms pressed flat against the rough bark. She felt him approach behind her, her fingers clenching as he removed the device from her pussy and the plug from her ass. She wondered if he was going to fuck her before they ate but he turned and walked back to the blanket, taking a seat on the floor and stretching out his legs.

"Come on," he offered.

She sank gratefully onto the blanket, accepting the glass of wine that he offered her with quiet thanks. He had laid out cheeses and fruits and she began to snack idly as she watched the clouds make their way lazily through the sky above.

"Who did you meet?" Talia asked eventually.

"A friend," Alec, replied, refilling his glass. "He's been helping me with a project."

"Oh?" she said. "What project?"

He glanced at her a shook his head. "You'll find out," was all he said.

She tilted her head at his cryptic response but decided not to press him any further. He seemed pensive and she knew better than to try and prise an answer from him. She instead contented herself with moving closer to him and resting her head on his shoulder, closing her eyes as she felt him put an arm around her waist and pull her closer to him.

After an hour or so they packed up and returned to the carriage, Talia seating herself facing forwards next to Alec. She was still naked but for her leather collar but at least he hadn't tied her down. She watched the scenery roll past as the carriage set off, the powerful horses carrying them swiftly through the countryside. She asked Alec about the towns and villages that they passed through, knowing that he would understand the local quirks and customs far better than she ever would, and he seemed happy to indulge her curiosity.

"When was the last time you toured the country?" Alec asked after they had passed through another small town.

She considered the question. "About a year ago, maybe a little longer," she said. "They require a lot of planning and father usually asks me to run the palace when he goes."

Alec tutted. "How do you expect to rule a Kingdom without knowing its people?"

"I do know them," she replied defensively.

He shook his head. "You might know where we are, Princess," he said. "And you might know what the people here produce for the Kingdom, but you do not truly know how they live. Your Kingdom is vast and full of wonders. The life you know in the capital is just the tip of an every growing iceberg."

Talia sighed as she fell back in her seat. "I suppose you're right," she said. "I wish..."

"What?" he pressed her gently.

"I wish I wasn't a Princess," she said softly. "Sometimes I just want to be me. To be free to run off and travel the world."

He chuckled softly. "We all have our duties," he muttered. "Princesses are not alone in that regard."

"We could do it," she said softly. "You and me. We could run away. We could be together all the time, Alec!"

"No," he said bluntly, "we couldn't."

"Why not?" she asked. "I've seen what you can do! No one would catch us. We could be whatever we wanted to be, go wherever we want!"

"And what about your parents?" he replied calmly. "What about, Melissa and her mother? Could you really walk away from all of that?"

She swallowed, her impetuousness blunted in the face of the stark reality Alec had laid out before her. The thought of not seeing her parents again, of what would happen to Mel, making her heart ache.

He touched her leg, his fingers cool against her skin. "What we have," he said softly. "This is our escape. And for that it will always be precious to me. But we live different lives, Princess, and we cannot forget that."

She nodded sadly and was grateful when he scooped her up in his arms and pulled her onto his lap. The way he had spoken had led her to the horrible realisation that one day all of this would have to end and the weight of that reality threatened to overwhelm her. She held him tight, her shoulders trembling as she fought back tears of grief.

"Hush," he said softly, stroking her hair.

"I love you," she whispered, the words tumbling from her lips before she could stop herself from speaking them.

He turned his head, his grey eyes sparkling as he looked back at her. "I love you too," he said.

She pressed her lips to his, her grief replaced with elation as quickly as it had descended upon her. Love was powerful. Love meant there was still hope that somehow, someway they might find a future together. She kissed him passionately, her hands finding their way under his tunic to his strong chest beneath. She moaned as he held her by the waist, his fingers digging into her hips as he sucked gently on her bare nipples. A moment later she was riding him, his hard, warm dick inside of her and she slid up and down the length of his shaft. She held him close, listening to his grunts of pleasure as she bounced up and down on his lap before tossing her head back as he filled her with his hot, warm cum. They looked into each others' eyes, their shoulders rising and falling as they caught their breath.

12