Principles Of Lust

Story Info
Father Christmas invades the home of Indian girl Payal.
11.6k words
4.26
25k
14
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"The principles of lust are easy to understand...

Do what you feel, feel until the end."

• Enigma, MCMXC a.d.

The Holidays! It's that time of the year again. A time of joy and celebration like none other. Like most people, some of my fondest memories are of time spent during the Holidays. Especially Christmas.

As I go down memory lane this Holiday season, I can't help but wonder how my life would have turned out without the Christmas of 2022. It was anything but pleasant. But it was a life-altering event to its core. A Christmas that would change me forever.

After I landed my 1st job with an MNC in India's Gurgaon city, I have been staying at a rented apartment there all by myself. I love the freedom and privacy of living alone. I could come and go as I please, eat whatever and whenever I want, roam inside the apartment wearing nothing but my undies, listen to music at a high volume.

Life was bliss until the Christmas holidays started. The catastrophic events of those 2 days brought my entire world crashing down.

Now, before you jump to conclusions, let me assure you that my apartment did not lack security measures. In fact, my apartment is on the 14th floor of a highrise condominium, a typical feature of the Gurgaon landscape. And in India, the higher you stay, the safer you are. So, why did my world turn upside down?

The answer lies in 5 names -- Santa Claus, and his 4 elves -- Bernard, Buddy, Dobby and Winkie. These are not their real names, of course. These are the characters they dressed up in on Christmas Day. Santa and his 4 elves.

All 5 are my neighbours. All of them are in their 40s and 50s. All stay inside the same housing complex as mine. All have apartments either on the ground or 1st floors. And all of them invaded MY apartment on Christmas Day, 2022.

Was it a coincidence that all 5 of these middle-aged 'uncles' would come to my place to celebrate Christmas? That's what I thought initially. But I realised soon enough that it was a carefully thought-out plan by these 5 bastards, to do what they always wanted to do -- ravish my delicate nubile body to satisfy their lust.

Below is a chronicle of those 2 days of nightmare.

Christmas, December 25, 2022

It had been raining since early morning. The skies opened up all of a sudden, and there was no end to the incessant downpour. By afternoon, the streets were flooded, and so was my housing complex. I went to my balcony and looked down -- the ground floors were submerged already.

It was 2.30 PM in the afternoon when the doorbell rang. I was not expecting any visitor, so before opening the door, I looked into the looking glass to check who it was. It was Vinod. Dressed in a green elf costume, with the name Bernard written on it.

Chapter 1: Bernard the Elf

Vinod (Bernard) is Punjabi, somewhere in his mid 40s. He lives on the ground floor with his wife and 2 teenaged sons. He and his wife have always been very affectionate towards me. So, I opened the door as soon as I saw him through the looking glass.

"Hello, Bernard! How are you?" I asked.

"Not well, Payal. Can I come inside?" Bernard looked a little disturbed.

I opened the door and let him in. I completely forgot that I was wearing only a long t-shirt, and no shorts or skirt. The t-shirt reached up to my mid-thigh.

"What's up, Bernard? All ok?" I asked as he entered the living room and sat down on the sofa.

"Sorry to disturb you, Payal," replied Bernard. "Our entire apartment is flooded with water. I somehow managed to book a cab and send my wife and children to my in-laws place in Delhi."

"Oh no! Sorry to hear that," I felt pity for him. Though this was the 1st time he had come to my flat alone (his family had always accompanied him on previous visits), he has always been affectionate towards me.

"Bernard, I saw the water on the ground floor from my balcony. Also watched on TV. Its really very bad," I said. "Have you had lunch?"

"No dear," he replied, "My kitchen is submerged in water, and I have sent my family away. How could I have had lunch?"

"Don't worry. Have lunch with me." I said.

"No, no. There's no need. I just need a place to stay for a few hours," he replied. "I will leave as soon as the water recedes. Hope you wont mind."

"Nonsense. You are having lunch with me," I said. "Its 2.30 PM already, and I was about to have my lunch. There is enough food for both. Lets go to the dining room."

"No, lets have it in the living room," he replied, "I want to watch the news on TV."

So, I brought lunch to the living room and turned on the TV news. I kept the lunch on the coffee table at the centre, and sat down on the sofa opposite Bernard.

"There are no security guards today, dear," he said. "The room of the security guards at the main gate is submerged in water, so they have fled. The manager and the caretaker are also gone."

Really? I didn't know that.

"Payal, since there is no security today, do not open the door yourself if someone knocks. Let me open it while I am here," he said.

"Oh! Ok." I found the suggestion to be a bit strange, but agreed nevertheless. Bernard must be concerned about my safety, I thought. How nice of him!

While we were eating, I noticed he was staring at my bare thighs. My t-shirt had moved up my thighs since I was sitting on a sofa, and he was stealing glances from the opposite end of the table.

I felt uncomfortable. I usually don't wear shorts, or skirt, or leggings when I am alone at home during summer. Just a long t-shirt makes me feel comfortable. But I should have put on my shorts before I opened the door and let him in. Did he catch a glimpse of my panties underneath the t-shirt? He might have, since he was sitting right opposite to me.

I was wearing a bright red Brazilian thong and matching bra under the t-shirt. I suddenly became conscious and crossed my legs.

"You have lovely fleshy thighs," he said suddenly. "Do you wax them?"

"What?" I was taken aback by his question.

"Do you wax your thighs, dear? They are so smooth and silky," he asked shamelessly.

I could not believe my ears. Vinod had always looked upon me with affection. His wife was very close to me. They were both as old as my parents. How could he ask me such an inappropriate question? I got up from the sofa and started walking towards the kitchen.

"Where do you think you are going?" he grabbed my hand suddenly.

"Uncle, what are you doing?" I was shocked.

He pulled me by my hand, grabbed me by my waist, and made me sit on his lap, facing him. It was so sudden and so quick that I did not get any time to react.

"Uncle, what are you doing? Stop!" I said again.

"First you answer me, then I will let you go," he whispered. It sounded like a threat, even though it was just a whisper. I was too shocked to either react or reply.

"Do you wax your thighs?" he whispered again.

"Um...yes. I wax them," was all I could say.

He started rubbing his fingers on my inner thighs, starting with the right one, then moving onto the left. He ran his fingers up from my knee along the inside of my thigh, stopped just short of my pantyline, and then moved onto the other thigh. I suddenly felt a tingling sensation between my legs -- his touch was turning me on!

"Your thighs are smooth as butter," he said lustily, "I have always wanted to feel them."

"Bernard, please let me go. You are twice my age," I pleaded with him.

"Wrong! I am not old, you are young. You are half my age," he replied. "And at my age, all I crave for is a tight little body like yours that I can play with forever."

I froze in shock and disbelief. The man I used to address as uncle wanted to play with my body!

"What's this you are wearing?" he suddenly touched my panty with his fingers. I kept silent.

"You have to reply if you want me to stop," he whispered again with a wicked grin.

"Red panties," I replied feebly.

"What kind of panties?" he asked.

"Um...Brazilian thong."

"Where did you buy them from?"

"H&M," I replied instantly, not sure what pleasure he was getting from this line of questioning.

"Let me take a look at it." Saying this, he lifted up my t-shirt just a bit and glanced at my crotch.

I watched his lustful eyes stare at my panties for what seemed like an eternity. And I also felt something else -- something hard inside his pants -- that had made a bulge at his crotch. The bastard had a hard-on, and it was poking me since I was sitting on his lap.

"Aren't you ashamed to be wearing such a tiny little thing? This barely covers anything. Your butt is completely uncovered," he grabbed my hips with both hands.

I let out a gasp and shivered at his touch. I had no idea where this was going. I closed my eyes.

"Open your eyes. Answer me," he demanded.

I slowly opened my eyes and replied feebly, "I stay alone, so I wear whatever I want to."

"Bad girl. You need to be disciplined," he squeezed my butt with both hands, and spread my legs -- one on either side of his lap.

I panicked. "Uncle, please stop. I have answered all your questions."

"One more question, and then I will let you go," he said. "Are you wet?"

I was left speechless. How could I answer an indecent question like that? I gathered some courage and retorted, "None of your business."

"Wrong answer." Saying this, he grabbed my thong at the back and ripped it apart in one swift motion. The thong remained in place, it didn't fall off my body, but the damage was done.

"Every time you give me a wrong answer, I am going to tear something off. Understood?" he hissed menacingly.

I then realised where this was going. I had been in similar situations before. There was no right or wrong answer, he would always have his way. I kept quiet.

"Let me find out myself if you are wet or not," he started moving his fingers on my inner thigh and went all the way down to my pussy, touching it through the panty.

I shivered at his touch. It felt good.

"It does seem you are wet. Very very wet," he said as he kept rubbing my pussy through the panty. The more he rubbed, the wetter I got.

"I have waited for this moment for so many months now," he said. "I wanted to play with you the moment I laid my eyes on you. Do you like it?"

"No," I moved my head sideways.

"Then why are you getting so wet? Wrong answer again." He pulled my thong again at the waist and ripped it from my body. This time, it fell down to the floor.

"I will not stop until you start telling ne the truth," he said, and slid 2 of his fingers to touch my clit. I was now leaking badly, and realised that there was no escape.

"Yes uncle, I like it," I answered hesitantly.

"In that case, there is no reason for me to stop." He started rubbing my clit with his fingers, slowly at first, gradually increasing the speed, until I started breathing heavily.

"That's like a good girl. Today you are going to learn discipline. Today you will learn how to tell the truth," he kept rubbing my clit vigorously.

I looked into his eyes. The 'uncle' I had known all these months was gone. Instead, I saw a middle-aged pervert with lust in his eyes, smiling like a wolf, with his fingers on my clit. I could not control myself anymore. I started moaning -- softly at first, then loudly.

"Moan, girl! Moan! You don't know how horny I get when I hear young babes like you moan," said Bernard.

Within a few minutes, my pussy lips opened up. My clit became harder, my juices started flowing freely, my whole body started shaking, my moans began echoing all over the room. His fingers worked magic on my clit, bringing me to an intense orgasm. I flooded his lap with my cunt juices.

"Shit, girl! Look at what you have done," he pointed at his lap as I collapsed on top of him in exhaustion. "You have ruined my pant."

He held me in his arms and moved my body from his lap onto the sofa. The front of his pant was drenched in my cunny juice. Some of it was also visible on the sofa. I also noticed the big bulge at his crotch under the wet pant.

"Take off my pant, you have ruined it," he ordered.

I could barely catch my breath after the intense climax, and wanted this to be over. So, I replied, "Uncle, please don't. I need to rest for a while."

"And what am I going to do while you take rest? Keep sitting wearing this wet pant? Its your fault, so take it off before I start punishing you again."

I had no choice. I felt helpless. I knew what was going to happen once I removed his pants. Still, I unbuckled his belt and unzipped his pant. The bulge at his crotch now got bigger. The pant fell down silently on the floor.

"Now remove my underwear. It is wet too," he ordered.

I closed my eyes, grabbed his undies by the waist and pulled it down to his knees. He bent down and pushed it down his legs onto the floor.

"Open your eyes. Tell me what you see," he spoke again.

I opened my eyes. I saw a big black cock staring angrily at me, right in front of my face. And I saw 2 big hairy balls, hanging low between his legs. I could only imagine what was about to happen, when he spoke again.

"Do you like what you see?" he asked.

"Yes uncle." I knew my fate was sealed, so it didn't matter what I said.

"That's what I wanted to hear. A young slut like you needs a big cock every now and then," he sounded pleased with my answer. He sat down on the sofa again, with his erect dick pointing skywards.

"Come babe, sit on my lap. Sit on my cock," he invited me.

I positioned myself on his lap again. One leg on either side of his body. He touched my pussy lips with his fingers. "Aah, its so wet, so soft, so juicy. Its been years since I have touched a young pussy like this. I will make you my bitch today."

He parted my pussy lips with his fingers, and inserted the tip of his dick with the other hand. Then he grabbed my waist with both hands and pushed my body downwards.

My cunt was so sloppy with my juices that the tip of his dick entered easily. He was now breathing heavily down my neck and face. It was not pleasant, but his fat cock felt good inside my pussy.

"Your hole is warm and tight, just what I need. I love tight warm holes." Saying this, he pushed me downward again, this time with slightly more force. I let out a gasp as his big fat cock entered halfway inside my pussy.

Bernard had now become mad with desire. He grabbed my hips and started moving me up and down his stiff rod. My cunt juices made it easier. Within minutes, his cock had disappeared inside my pussy.

"Do you like it rough? I will give you rough," he hissed menacingly, and thrust violently upwards. I let out a cry in pain as it hurt.

He kept ramming me like a mad bull, thrusting his rod with brutal, heavy strokes, again and again and again. I moaned loudly, trembled heavily, screamed wildly.

Every time I screamed, his pounding got rougher and stronger, till I could take it no more. I moaned and cummed for what felt like hours, before he finally dumped his load inside me.

As I lay motionless, breathless, and semi-conscious on his lap, I could feel his cock grow limp slowly. Gallons of his thick, sticky fluid started flowing out of my cunt, down my thighs, onto the sofa below.

"You are now my bitch!" he whispered in my ears and put me on the sofa. "This is why I wanted to have lunch with you in the living room. I wanted to fuck you on this sofa."

I felt so ashamed of myself. I let this man in thinking he needed shelter, I took pity on him and offered him lunch, and in return he violated me with brute force. I looked at the wall clock, it was 4.00 PM.

Just then, the doorbell rang again. Bernard quickly put on his pants and walked towards the door. "Don't open it, I have already told you I will do it," he said to me.

Not that I wanted to. My torn panty was lying on the living room floor. I got up from the sofa and ran inside my bedroom to find something to wear. I quickly opened my closet, put on a fresh pair of panties and a mid-length skirt, and returned to the living room to check who the new visitor was.

It was a familiar face -- Ajeet -- another neighbour who lived on the ground floor. He was also dressed im a green elf costume, with the name Buddy written on it.

Chapter 2: Buddy the Elf

Ajeet is a Rajput, almost of the same age as Vinod. He lives on the ground floor with his wife and school-going daughter. I was not that close to him or his family, but knew him well enough, since he is Vinod's best friend.

"Hi Payal! How are you?" Buddy greeted me. I was surprised to find him standing in my apartment. He never visits me since we are not that close. I didn't know what to say.

"Sorry for coming in without notice. My flat is submerged in water," he explained. "I sent my family away to my in-law's place. Heard Bernard was here, so...."

Sounded familiar. Same excuse as that of Bernard. Now, what could be his intention?

"I was standing outside your door for quite sometime. Could have knocked earlier, but I heard you screaming loudly, so decided to wait," he said. Before I could react, he looked around and noticed my torn panty on the floor, and fresh semen stains on the sofa.

"What were you guys up to? What's this?" he pointed at the semen stains on the sofa. "Bernard, you have made a mess here."

"Buddy, its not my fault. She was a bitch, would not co-operate. I guess I got too excited," Bernard explained flatly.

Buddy picked up my torn panty from the floor and said, "This is no way to treat a woman. Vinod, what have you done?"

Turning towards me, he asked, "I apologise on his behalf, dear. He behaves like an animal sometimes. Are you hurt, Payal?"

"No," I moved my head sideways.

"I am not so sure. Let me check," he replied. Turning towards Bernard, he said, "You stay here. Watch the door. I am taking Payal to the bedroom."

"Bedroom? Why?" I was surprised.

"To check if he has hurt you or not." Saying this, he picked me up in his arms and started walking towards the bedroom.

"Uncle, please let me go. Please put me down, I am ok," I pleaded with him.

Buddy entered my bedroom and lay me on the bed. He looked at me and said, "I am not an animal like Vinod. I will be soft and gentle. But you do realise that you need to co-operate, don't you?"

I looked at him in shock and embarrassment as he lifted up my skirt and parted my legs. Even though I was wearing a new panty, the sticky goo of Bernard's cum was dribbling down the slit of my cunt, and made a big stain on the panty.

"Tch tch! You don't look good, dear," he said as he stared at my crotch. "This is all soiled and dirty, has to be removed."

Saying this, he gently pulled my panty downward and rolled it down my thighs and ankles. He threw it down on the floor and stared at my bare snatch. I tried to cover it with my palms.

"Now, lets clean you up," he said, as he pulled up my t-shirt over my head and removed it. He threw it on the bed, bent down over me and inserted his hands behind my back to unhook my bra. In 5 seconds, it came off, and he picked me up again and entered the bathroom.

"I will clean you up and make you smell nice and fresh again," he said as he lowered my naked body inside the bathtub. He filled up the tub with water and started applying soap all over my body.

He took liquid soap on his fingers and started rubbing on my pussy. Gently on my clit, gradually moving towards the lips, and finally inserting his finger inside my pussyhole.

I started moaning and shivering and wriggling as he finger-fucked me till I had another orgasm. It was the 1st time I climaxed in a bathtub, and Buddy looked very satisfied with the result.

He picked me up from the tub, dried me with a towel, applied moisturiser and lotion on my entire body, wrapped me in a dry towel, picked me up in his arms and entered the bedroom. I heard the doorbell ring again.