Printing Room Sex is a Fetish Ch. 02

Story Info
A small excerpt of a future incident. Character intros.
1.2k words
4.5
1.4k
0

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 09/17/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Chapter 2 : Morning Kiss

I stubbed the cigarette into the ashtray kept at the window sill. I woke up at 7 am and instead of donning a shirt on me I just got off the bed and sat by the window. Parted the curtains, enough for me to see outside, but not that much to wake him from his deep slumber. Nudity is everything to me. My comfort zone and gives me a sense of complete presence sven if I am with or without someone. My hair was open, and I knew I had gotten a few hickies on my neck from the previous night. Nevertheless, I liked having them on me. I have this habit of constantly staring out the window and keep gazing at the world outside. I realised that it's something that I can do all day everyday for the rest of my life. And, to that context, i've also thrived in this constant interest that what another view from another new window look like? The window of a car has a different perspective than the window of a bus or an airplane. No matter where there's a window, I always find myself looking outward. I don't know what part of me I am trying to escape when I am looking outside or what part i'm trying to connect to within me. Also the very thought of waking up to the face of a very pleasing man early in the morning, made me feel quite comforted. Hence when I was looking out the window, I was basically viewing the outside world in peace. In complete comfort and knowing that I was where I wanted to be. With him, and close to him.

Even though the cigarette was over I waited for the sun to rise and those long rays of light to touch my face. I loved that warmth.

I walk up to the bed, and sit on his side of the bed. Slowly remove the blanket from the top of his chest, lean down and lay a kiss on his cheek, "Good morning sweetheart". He let out a soft moan acknowledging my wake-up call but then again went on with sleeping. After a second, since my hand was around him, he pulled me toward him, to make me lie with him, and pulled over the blanket on us. I could feel his breath on the back of my neck, while he wrapped his arms around me.

"We'll wake up in ten minutes okay?"

"Alright" I said softly.

Ten minutes later, his phone started ringing. His hands reached for the phone and he barely said hello, and from the opposite side, " hello Brandon? Are you there? Where were you last night I tried calling you so many times." It was his wife.

Without any hesitation I heard his clear voice utter the words, " I was at an office party. I had too much to drink. I dozed off coming to my room... why? What's up?"

"Nothing! I got a lil worried that's all" she said.

"Don't worry i'll be back home soon."

"Okay. See you soon. My ovulation date is arriving next week, you need to be here by then."

He was a little uncomfortable about me hearing that, I could feel it in his voice when he replied, "Yeah, you could have texted that to me. No worries i'll be home soon. Bye."

Call disconnected.

He kept the phone. I was lying with my back towards him. Slowly I felt his arm wrap around me again. His hand cupped my breast and gave it a light squeeze and pecked a kiss on my shoulder.

I was wide awake by then. Confused and also comforted at the same time, hence I was wide awake by then.

They were planning to have a baby. Wow!

And what was I doing in the whole situation? A secret? A friend who is never to be revealed? His mistress? Just another affair?

So much was going on in my head. "Hey" he said to me in my ear.

"Hi", I softly replied.

"Good morning"

"Yeah... "

"You okay?"

"Yeah..." I replied. I made a deep sigh. I had tears welling up in my eyes but I didn't want to reveal that to him.

"Oh... Nora... honey... " he was speaking into my ear, his arms pulling me closer,"Turn to me. I want to see you."

I took a moment pulling my tear back in, I turn. My eyes were shook. Slowly I looked him in the eye and said, "What?"

"You tell me... " he said.

"You're planning to have a baby...of course you've been married for over a year. It's obvious." I said slowly. He knew it bothered me.

"No.... no... you're not understanding. It's not that easy. She just wanted to keep trying. I'm sorry you had to hear this."

"No...it's good I heard this. At least I know now what news to expect any day. The last time I was more than just surprised was when I heard you got married. So, this ain't new."

There was a pause. He had no replies to this. Yes, we had sex at break-neck speed in the office printing room once three years ago and eventually we were hooking up regularly. Went through a huge break and then finally now that we've met after three years, it was like just the second day of staying with him in the hotel and yet another surprise. The pause just got longer.

The longer it got, the more tense the energy became between us.

He leaned his face forward and kissed me. I didn't know what else to do at that moment. I loved him and i'd longed for him for so long and now that he is here with me, I just kissed him back with tongue slipping into his mouth. It was probably the longest kiss we ever had in three years and I just couldn't get enough of it. Our breaths syncing with each other, our bodies blending into one another. He slowly put my hands on either side and slid downward towards my pussy and went down on me. I closed my eyes and went with it.

Wow! And I began a Monday morning with a fuckin orgasm with a married man who was my past lover. Am I lucky or what?

I knew what he wanted to tell me at that time, like he always used to before - "Let's just enjoy our time with each other in the present moment. We are with each other now. Let's make the most of that. I love you."

And indeed, three years to this and so much having changed, he again opened his mouth only to say those same words to me.

I just took a deep breath, lay with him on bed for some time. Got up, made ourselves some coffee. We decided to meet here in the room again in the evening. He wore his clothes and went off to his office.

I started sketching a lil and then got my ass up to the studio. Had to make some tattoos for the day.

.

.

Thanks for the read. Chapter 3 coming soon.