Priscilla Dominates the Household

Story Info
Rico cheats on his wife with a bombshell named Priscilla.
4.4k words
3.93
8.7k
7
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Rico's eyes rolled towards the top of his skull as his head went numb. He swore his brain froze over. Without permission, his back arched off the mattress as if escaping the inevitable, but the soft hand on his chest forced him to lie. The owner of that hand straddled his stomach, using her thick thighs to trap him as she bounced her ass on his cock in a merciless rhythm. Each bounce rattled the bedframe and produced a wet sound as her cheeks sent precum flying over the satin bedsheets.

Smack. Smack. Smack. Smack.

"Ack. Gack." Rico grunted as his toes curled into the balls of his feet before his grunts turned to pitiful whimpers. After two more bounces, his dick surrendered to her assault, serenading her ass with a thick wave of cum. His brain died for that split moment as his whole body convulsed in ecstasy. Then he went limp.

His eyes grazed towards his left, searching for the neon-red alarm clock that guarded his nightstand. He checked the time—2:32 AM. He lasted two minutes. No matter how many times he tried, even if he jacked off right before, he never survived against this woman.

His eyes glanced to the right of the alarm clock to a portrait of him and his wife. She was gorgeous with a cocoa-brown complexion, almond eyes, and luscious lips. The type of woman who seemed born to grace the movie screen and warm the hearts of men everywhere. Even her name left a warm impression in your mouth, Alexandra. She wasn't; however, the woman sitting on top of him right now.

No. A voluptuous woman of beige complexion straddled him in that dark room lit only by the moon's light. Her breasts, hips, and thighs were made for the movie screen, just a different type of movie. His eyes took her figure in, wide in admiration, as his cheeks grew red with embarrassment. Two minutes? With a courtesy nut beforehand?

Her eyes narrowed, not returning his admiration. Her moist lips glistened as she asked, "Are you listening? I said clean it."

The words woke Rico from his stupor, and he grabbed a warm towel from his nightstand to wipe his cum off her ass. It was so soft. How could something so delicate, that dimpled at the touch of his fingertips, be so assertive? As he wiped, she reached towards his nightstand and grabbed the portrait of him and Alexandra. She smirked as she admired it and held her empty left hand towards him.

Rico finished cleaning the cum and walked towards the briefcase he kept in the corner of the room. The case held $10,000. He brought the suitcase to her and hung it on her outstretched fingers. Post-nut clarity is a bitch, he thought. Handing a woman $10,000 for two minutes of sex when he already had a wife always seemed like a better idea before sex than it did after.

He wasn't sure what made her smirk more, the thought of draining him for all the money he had or the idea of secretly humiliating his wife by fucking her husband in their bed. They were probably equal.

"W-well. I'm sor- Uh, I'll probably have more in me next time. I guess you should probably head out." He said although he knew it never worked that simply.

"Hm. But you got your nut. I didn't get mine." She continued to stare at the portrait.

Yeah, well, if you pay me $10,000 fucking dollars, maybe you can get yours. "Sorry about that. Next time I'll pull out my A-game. It's been a long we-"

She placed the briefcase on the bed, hooked her leg around his neck, and forced his face to rest on her crotch. Bristles of hair kissed him as he glanced up at her.

She continued to study the portrait. Her cheeks and eyes blazed with life as she commanded, "Eat."

"Look, I'm exhausted."

"I am too. The guy normally fucks the girl, you know. If you're confused about how this works, I'm supposed to be whimpering in bed, not you." Her eyes narrowed as they acknowledged him before they returned to the portrait and widened. Her vagina became somewhat moist before he even began licking.

For encouragement, she added, "Or, if you don't want to, I could always tell your stunner of a wife about this. The only thing a wife loves more than getting cheated on is learning another woman turns her husband into a moaning bitch in her bed." She laughed so hard her tits bounced in his face, mocking him. Dick soft, limp, and defeated, Rico fought his sleepiness and began pleasing her the only way he could, from lick one.

The following day, he awoke to Alexandra's sweet "Good Morning" greeting, punctuated with a soft kiss. Ever the tease, her fully clothed body lay beside him as soon as he opened his eyes. Her eyes gleamed with innocent exuberance as she kissed him again, smiling at his half-asleep confusion.

"When did you get back?" He asked, trying to hide any hint of panic in his voice. He didn't remember his guest leaving, so he'd most likely passed out while licking her.

"I don't know. Around 7, I think? The caffeine had me so cracked the hours melted together. Could have been 3 for all I know." A short giggle forced itself out of her.

"Haha. Yeah, being here at three would have been funny." Rico tried to keep the high-pitched bitchy tone from creeping into his voice. He coughed and asked, "Nothing. Uh...nothing out of the ordinary happen, right?"

"Out of the ordinary?" Alexandra's fingers landed on his bicep and trapezed their way up his arm, sending shivers down his spine and a slight twitch through his crotch. "Well, my father gave you a compliment."

"Did he?"

"Yeah. He said you were only kinda a dick who didn't deserve me. Normally he'd say you were a complete dick and would ruin me." Her hand left his shoulder and slid past his navel towards his member.

"I guess that's an improvement."

Alexandra grabbed him and used her thumb and index finger to caress his tip. Slow, exaggerated, deliberate thumb strokes aimed to stretch whatever inches were hiding from her. "Yeah," she said.

"I'm sure that's as positive as he'll get, but I'll keep trying."

She stroked him for a full minute before her eyes flashed a look of worry. Rico's dick wasn't getting any bigger. He looked at her and said, "Long week at work. I'm probably just stressed."

"Yeah." She said with a shaky voice. "It's been a long two weeks without you, and I was excited to be with you as soon as I got back...." Her eyes drifted away from him, slightly watery before she blinked hard and said,

"These sheets smell amazing, by the way. Is this lavender?"

Rico hadn't even noticed the scent. His guest must have covered for him and washed them. She'd remind and charge him accordingly the next time they met. The next time? He looked at his wife's adorable yet disappointed face and thought, there shouldn't be a next time. That woman is ruining our relationship.

"Yeah, lavender."

"It's such a rich lavender too. That's what I love about you. You have such a warm, feminine side. Most men would just use whatever generic fabric softener and detergent they could find."              

"Y-yeah. Not me."

"Tell you what, I'm gonna go make us some breakfast. Your favorite, French Toast, pancakes, eggs, n bacon." She hopped out of bed and winked at him. "Let's see if your little pal warms up to me after he gets some food."

"It's not little, and you know that."

"That's why I'm hoping to fix it." She laughed and hurried downstairs to the kitchen. Soon after, the rich syrupy smell of breakfast wafted into their room.

Rico curled up in bed, pondering his father-in-law's advice to Alexandra. I am a dick, aren't I? Today was no new occurrence between the two of them. He'd struggled to get it up for his wife for months, despite her appealing looks and personality, even though he loved her. The only times he'd managed, he'd cheated. Though he slept with Alexandra, he imagined he was sleeping with his mistress. As he sucked on his wife's modest breasts, he envisioned he was sucking on the pale full breasts of his sexual tormenter.

He hated her, and he knew she hated him. $210,000 he'd spent fucking her over the past few months. She had his wallet in a stranglehold. That and the sense of victory she got from fucking him in his wife's bed were the only things she liked about him. I hate that bitch. I hate her soul and her fucking body. Yet, as he thought that, his dick stiffened and poked itself out of his boxers. Why do I even bother with her when I have Alexandra?

That night, he got a reminder. He couldn't bear disappointing her for the second time that day, so he envisioned his mistress and shook his penis with reckless abandon to warm it up. It greeted Alexandra throbbing with pre-cum and twitching veins. Great shame warmed his chest as he watched her cup her hands to her chest and beam.

She laid back and spread her legs for him so he could climb on top of her and assume the position. Their standard position. Missionary. His body melted onto hers as he started his obligatory thrusts. She smiled at him. Her brown eyes were warm and inviting. She was filled with positivity and reverence for him as her man.

It pained him to look at her during sex. She was so thrilled and content with herself. There was no way he could ever tell her the truth. Sex with her was so dull. Plain. Uneventful. For years now, he'd hired mistresses to supplement his wilder urges. He figured it was better to do that than to break her heart with the truth. It was an effective strategy. He got his sexual satisfaction. Alexandra didn't need to know his secret. He got it up and went through the motions whenever she wanted.

Until he fucked up and stuck his dick in that evil bitch, with her long, waist-length hair and porn star body. And those eyes, those condescending fucking eyes. He thrust more aggressively into Alexandra as he thought of her.

Always looking down on me with those narrow eyes. Always so fucking mean to me. Treating my manly pride as nothing more than a toy. Footjobs. Boobjobs. Blowing air on my dick. Going out of her way to make me cum with as little effort as possible, just to put me in my place. Just one night, I want to put her in her place. Just one n-

"Ohhh aaaaaaaaaahahaaahaaaaaa aaaaaa hah, hah."

Alexandra's moan broke him from his thoughts, and he looked down in horror to find viscous gray liquid squeezing out of her vagina. He'd already cum, in less than two minutes just at the thought of the woman. He felt the hair on his neck rise. She might have ruined me for good.

Alexandra smiled as her chest heaved exaggeratedly. "Wow, you were really into that, huh." She wet a finger with cum and rubbed it between her fingers as she said, "You must have missed me."

Rico took his soft cock out of her and stared into space. "Yeah, what husband wouldn't miss his wife after two weeks."

"Only a husband who cheats."

Rico whipped his head towards her, his heart pumping hard enough to break out of his chest. His dick twitched a little as if it wanted to run for safety.

Alexandra focused on cleaning herself up. Her cheeks were rosy, and she still carried a pure smile as her warm towel inspected her.

Oh. She was speaking matter-of-factly. They snuggled and slept together afterward. She went to sleep first, but not before rubbing her ass all over his dick to see if he wanted a round two. Rico fell asleep many hours later, committed to changing his cheating ways.

He didn't. He accepted every opportunity to invite his mistress over for the next three months. He always asked if they could meet at a hotel, but she demanded they sleep at his house. "If you don't like it, you can cheat with another chick." She'd say, knowing damn well he was an addict.

He never lasted longer than a minute in those three months, no matter how she experimented. One night she rubbed the underside of his tip with her big toe, allowing the pad of its plump flesh to caress the soul out of him. Thirty-two seconds.

Another night, she sat on his face and sucked his left testicle while using her pinky to stroke the right. Her feet framed his head as she twerked each cheek alternatively. Twenty-eight seconds.

Each time Rico came more violently than the last, she'd make him eat her out as she smiled at his wife's portrait. No matter how he tried, she made light work of him. He became obsessed; sure if he experienced one victory, he'd be able to leave this habit behind and save his marriage.

As his obsession furthered, he became less available to Alexandra. At one point, he was able to get hard for her by thinking of his mistress. Now he was only able to get hard for his mistress. Alexandra sulked around the house like a lost kitten for the first two months before she became suspicious. Her friends told her: "If a man no longer desires sex from you, it's because he's getting his fill elsewhere." She started to investigate Rico from that point.

Rico took no notice—too consumed with defeating his sexual rival. His behavior was a lot sloppier. He didn't lock his phone or hide his used boxers as much as he used to. Those were all distractions in his eye. Activities that took his focus away from improving his sex skills.

All three parties came to a head on September 28th.

Saturday was a standard code green for Rico. Alexandra said she would visit her father to help him tend to issues inside the house and would be gone until Monday. As soon as her car left the driveway, he texted his mistress and invited her over for the night.

It took longer than usual for her to respond, but she confirmed the date with a dollar sign and a pig emoji side-by-side. She was always mocking, even now. He lay in bed, prepared for the night's activities.

At 9:00 PM, the front doorbell rang. He opened the door, and she stood wearing an oversized trench coat that he knew hid her practically naked body. She also carried a large purse which was rather unusual for her. She usually arrived with nothing but her body. Rico assumed it was her way of making her detachment from him known.

He led her up the stairs as usual. He hurried his clothes off while she stood still, eyeing him. There was something 'off' about the way she looked at him. The narrow glare he'd become accustomed to was gone.

"Uh, is something wrong?" He asked.

"No." She continued to eye him but began undressing at her own pace.

Rico rolled his eyes before quickly fixing them back on her. He didn't want to miss this. No matter how often he saw her naked, seeing her undress was always a treat. The trench coat hid her curves well, so it was like magic to watch her body poke out of it.

One ample breast exposed. Then the other. Proceeded by the reveal of the slim waist and disruptive hips. The coat crumpled on the ground, and she began taking her heels off. They were expensive, open-toed Saint Laurent heels that she'd surely purchased at his expense. He wondered how much of this woman's life he'd financed.              

White-shelled toes pressed and wriggled free of the heels as she put the shoes to the side and began to strut toward the bed. The sway of her hips could incite all the sin in the world, and her straight posture made her breasts bounce with great fervor. She stretched herself over the bedsheets like a yawning cat and stared him right in the eye.

His dick saluted her without an ounce of defiance. This new look she had in her eye was dangerously captivating. In contrast to her natural looks of contempt, today, she looked almost happy to see him. A smile tugged on her lips as she reached for his penis, gripped it gingerly, and crawled towards him on all fours. Her floral fragrance engulfed him as a sultry tongue licked her lips.

Already she had both his heads throbbing. He closed his eyes to stop fainting with excitement. His meat practically begged to be played with as it pulsed in her grip. His desire to put her in her place vanished. His head felt numb. He didn't care how long he lasted or how much money it'd cost him. That was a problem for post-nut Rico.

His skull was abuzz with temptation. He couldn't hear a thing. He couldn't feel his heartbeat, only the pulse of his dick which grew hungrier by the second. His horniness threatened to consume him entirely. But something was off.

He opened his eyes and saw she was resting in the same spot. Her hand held him at the exact location and didn't indicate yanking him into a sexual act. Her grip was rather tight. Too tight.

"Is something wrong?" He asked, more out of obligation than genuine concern. He paid her too much money for her to have a problem with this.

"You men are so stupid when you're horny. You know that?"

Rico's heart began to outpace his dick in pulses. "What do you mean by that?"

"You don't recognize me?"

"Are you a twin? Are you different than you were last time we did this?"

She laughed. "You horndogs are so funny. You've been fucking me for months, and you don't even know my name." She pointed at a mole under her left eye. "You really have no clue who I am?"

Rico shook his head.

"Guess it makes sense. You were always so self-serving." She squeezed his dick and smirked before she continued, "I used to be a fat chick—your words, not mine. You used to bully me every single day of high school. You remember that?"

"Yeah, I do. Sorry about that. Can you forgive me?" Rico had no clue who she was. He'd teased plenty of fat chicks in his day. He hoped she would start stroking him or at least stop squeezing if he went along.

"You used to tell me no man on this Earth would ever want to fuck me. Well, ever since that day, I've dreamt of ruining your life." She squeezed him as hard as she could, eliciting his yelp.              

"You were right, Priscilla. I knew you didn't have a reason to lie, but still. Seeing him cheat is different than hearing it."

Rico turned in horror toward the voice's direction, but he already knew who it was.

Alexandra stood in the doorway, wearing nothing but a bra and panties. She didn't look nearly as heartbroken as he'd have expected. If anything, her eyes looked narrow and stoic.

"Babe, I can explain-"

Click.

Rico wanted to scream. He felt something cold, tight, and metallic enclose his dick. The precum that touched it sent a cold sensation down his urethra that may have reached his balls. He looked down to find a gold-plated chastity cage with three slits at the tip. The cell latched on him so tightly that his tip bulged out of those slits like a balloon. His dick continued to throb against the cold metal until it shrunk back in retreat.

Alexandra walked to the bed, eyed Priscilla, and carefully unhooked her bra. Priscilla's cheeks rushed with color as she watched. It was the liveliest Rico had ever seen her look. She didn't wait for Alexandra to take her panties off, instead opting to remove them herself. Then she took his wife by the hand and yanked her onto the bed.

Priscilla turned towards Rico and whispered in a sultry voice, "I told your poor wife about everything. All the times we fucked in this bed. All the times I saved your ass, washing your sheets for you as you lay in a cummy mess." She caressed Alexandra's head as she spoke before pulling it down to her bosom. "I told her you confessed she wasn't sexually fulfilling you."

Rico looked at Alexandra. Her cheeks were dyed pink, and her eyes were focused on Priscilla's breast. She was being smothered with them, so it was an easy place to look at instead of him.

Priscilla continued. "I told your poor wife she wasn't missing much. For all your concerns, you're not much to brag about in the bedroom. I told her you couldn't last more than two minutes, and you should have seen the look on her face." She laughed before she continued.

"But here's the deal. If nothing else, you are wealthy. That's the only quality you have since your talents for sex or commitment aren't on the table. Your wife wanted to divorce you and take everything you had, but I came up with a better idea. I'll handle her sexual needs, and you can watch."

12