Prison Island Ch. 04

Story Info
Francesco kisses his first boy.
2k words
4.58
9.7k
4

Part 4 of the 42 part series

Updated 06/15/2023
Created 03/21/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Karl joined the others into the water, but not without throwing Francesco a pointed look over his shoulder. It was hard to ignore the guy's body; it was all hard planes and round muscles where it should have been. Francesco hated him more.

"Damn, so good to wash after walking in all that heat," Karl said as he rubbed his wet hands all over his torso.

Francesco tried not to look.

"Whatcha standing there for? You too good to join us?" Karl asked.

Karl switched from talking with the accent of someone who must have been at least a B student in school to ghetto talk whenever he felt like it. Francesco ignored him and continued to wash as he could. He was miserable and tired and not in the mood to be taunted by that asshole.

"Cesco, hey, Cesco," Karl called.

"Let him be," Leon ordered.

So Mouse was right. Leon would take his side if push came to shove. But even that made him less of a man. He took off his sneakers and jeans, but kept his underwear. It would dry in the sun later. Then he dove into the water, jumping from the shore with skill to a point where the bottom wasn't visible.

He was met with whistles and applauses when he reemerged. Karl looked at him with hooded eyes and a smirk. Francesco searched for Mouse with his eyes, but the redhead was no longer in sight.

"Ah, damn, I'm still so hot," Karl said. He pushed himself up on a stone ledge, letting his feet dangle.

Francesco couldn't help but look. The blond was stroking his cock with loving moves and biting his lower lip, moaning from time to time. "What I wouldn't give to have my cock sucked now. Anyone offering?"

This time, Francesco looked away. He could hear Ty or Anya offering in giddy voices. He had no use for that, so he swam a bit farther. From a fair distance, he took a look. Karl had his head thrown back while Ty and Anya both were rubbing his cock between their joint lips. The blond had his hands in their hair, guiding them to give him pleasure.

"They're good, aren't they?"

Francesco could swear he was about to jump out of his skin. "Jeez, Mouse, you really want to give me a heart attack."

Mouse swam toward him from behind. He wrapped his arms playfully around Francesco. His skin was smooth and pleasant.

"Hey, cut it out," Francesco protested weakly.

"I can't let Karl get to you first," Mouse whispered.

Francesco took Mouse's hands and pushed them away from his body. "Nobody's getting to me."

The redhead didn't look like he was hurt by the rejection. He put some distance between them. "Why don't you like Karl?" he asked. "Blonds don't do it for you? Or you just like the dark and handsome type better?"

"I like girls," Francesco said stubbornly. "I like tits. And pussies."

Mouse laughed and got closer. "I got tits, too." He rubbed his hands over his hardened nipples.

Francesco stared for a moment and then snorted.

"And my clients always said my boy pussy was the best," Mouse added.

The last words were said more quietly. Francesco looked at Mouse and saw that the smile was gone. "You had to work the streets?" he asked, trying to keep his voice neutral.

Mouse nodded. "After my old man died, I had to do something. And I didn't want to end up in some foster house."

Francesco searched his mind for something meaningful to say to that.

"Hey, Cesco, this one's for you!" Karl shouted.

He and Mouse both looked and saw the blond shooting his load. The two cock polishers between his legs didn't appear to give a damn that their hard work wasn't recognized.

"Don't think he likes you or anything," Mouse said. "He just wants to fuck you," he added.

Francesco shrugged. "Whatever. I don't care. He won't get close to my ass anyway."

He tried to act all nonchalantly, but on the inside, he was getting scared. Between Karl's blatant showmanship and Mouse's warnings, he was sure he would have to stay glued to Leon like stamps on a letter.

"How about I give you a hand?"

Mouse took him by surprise as he grabbed his cock through the wet underwear. Francesco jumped and pushed the other boy away. "What the fuck, slut?" he said without thinking. "Get away from me!"

The boy's eyes filled with hurt and looked away. "Okay, Francesco. Don't mind me if I get away from you."

Francesco cursed as Mouse swam away without one look back. He had few allies, and now he could only count on Leon. But if Mouse let the guy know Francesco was an asshole, then he would be in serious trouble with Karl.

And that big-ass knife of his.

***

They decided to make camp close to the river. The first on the order of the day was to improvise some lean-on tents from branches and leaves and everything they could find. Mouse had taken away somewhere and not in sight, although Francesco had searched for him with his eyes more than once.

"Where is Mouse?" he asked Karl who was busy giving orders and less working himself.

"Catching us some food," Karl said. "What? Is he your sweetheart or something?"

"Just shut up with all the fag talk," Francesco replied. "Didn't you get your cock sucked already?"

Karl's eyes lit up. "You looked, then?" He smacked his lips. "I can barely wait to blow my load inside your ass."

Francesco dropped the branches he had in his hands on the ground and walked over to Karl, stopping inches away from the asshole's face.

Show no fear, show no fear, he repeated himself. "Karl, get it through your stupid skull. You're not going to fuck me unless you want to lose your dick."

Karl guffawed. "Oh, me like. You're the kind that fights back, right, Cesco?"

"Those two would suck your cock day and night." He pointed at Ty and Anya who were pretending to be busy with work, but were obviously eavesdropping. "Why the fuck are you bent on my ass?"

Karl leaned forward. Their lips were now almost close to touching. "Because you're a fucking bitch, Cesco. You're itching to get your boy pussy fucked. I'll pop your cherry good." Karl's voice dropped and he looked like he was moments away from kissing Francesco. "Oh, fuck, you'll feel so good -"

"Karl, what's going on?" Leon's voice came to the rescue from a distance.

Karl put on a plastic smile and turned toward Leon. "Nothing, man. I was just pulling Cesco's leg a little. He's so serious all the time."

"He's serving a sentence, like all of us," Leon said.

Karl didn't comment on that. "All right, boys and girly boys! Get to work faster! We don't want some rain to catch us buck naked!" he shouted and moved away.

Francesco returned to work. He wiped the sweat with the back of his hand. Mouse was right. He needed to be mindful of that prick.

***

Ty and Anya had gathered some small red fruit, but Karl had kicked them from their hands, yelling at them not to be stupid and get poisoned. Now, at sundown, they were all hungry, tired, and not in the mood to go to sleep on an empty stomach. Francesco was secretly worried about Mouse, and Karl had to be, too, with all his kicking stones around and yelling.

At least, they had warmth and light from the fire Karl had put together with the skills of an expert. He also had a flint with him, Francesco had noticed.

"Are you guys hungry?" Mouse's voice called cheerfully and they all shot to their feet.

"About damned time, Mouse," Karl said. "So, whatcha got?"

Mouse held something high, and Francesco made out the shape of some furry creatures. "I need to skin these. Someone should come with me to the river so that I can wash them."

"Cesco, go," Karl said shortly. "You two better come back fast. We're starving."

Francesco was surprised that Karl had chosen him to accompany Mouse but didn't comment on it. He hurried after Mouse, worried that he might lose him in the dark.

"Hey," he called after him. "I didn't mean anything by that today. I just don't want a dude to touch my dick."

Mouse said nothing and remained silent until they were at the river.

"Are these rabbits or something?" Francesco asked.

"Or something," Mouse replied and his voice was amused. "Just grab some large leaves. Unless you like dirt in your steak."

"Oh, we're going to have steak," Francesco said and snickered. "Can't wait."

Mouse's hands moved fast as he skinned the creatures, and Francesco remained silent as their soft flesh hit the leaves.

"Would you like some nuts?" Mouse asked.

"Cut it out, man," Francesco said. "I bet you want me to lick your balls or something."

"No, you weirdo," Mouse replied. "Here."

Francesco didn't protest as Mouse took his hand and put a couple of peeled nuts in it. He brought his hand to his mouth and devoured them. His stomach was rumbling. "Do you have more?"

"I do. But, come on, Cesco, you should know things are never free."

Francesco's disposition turned sour. "Don't tell me I'll have to suck your cock."

"No," Mouse said. "All I want is a damn kiss. But forget it. I better eat them myself."

Francesco caught Mouse's wrist and pulled him toward him. He locked lips with him and coaxed him into opening his mouth. The other boy's mouth tasted of mint and something sweet, and Francesco forgot all about where they were, and kissed Mouse with tongue and teeth and everything.

He had never kissed a boy, but he had always thought it would be sweet. Mouse's mouth turned slack and he let himself be kissed. For someone who had earned a living as a street whore, he was a clumsy kisser. Francesco let go reluctantly.

They couldn't see each other in the dark, with only the moon above, but Francesco could tell Mouse was a bit dazed. "So," he said gruffly, "where are my nuts?"

Mouse snickered and placed some more in his palm. He brought them to his mouth and chewed loudly to express his delight. "You hunted those furry things?"

"Yeah."

"You're good." Francesco stood to his feet and took the leaves with the skinned rabbits or whatever they were very carefully. "Now let's go before Karl comes looking for us."

Mouse followed closely. "How come you're such a good kisser, Cesco?"

"I kissed a lot of girls." It was the truth. "But about this Cesco thing. I hate it. And it was Karl's idea. I don't like that guy."

"All right," Mouse said. "I won't call you that. How should I call you? Francesco is a bit of a mouthful."

Francesco chuckled at that. "Mouthful, huh? Call me whatever you want, but not what that asshole taunts me with."

"Tell me your favorite nickname," Mouse insisted.

Francesco hesitated for a moment. Whatever. "Kekko," he said quickly.

"Kekko? Yeah, it sounds nice."

"But call me that only when it's just you and me, 'kay?"

"Sure."

"I want to ask you something, Mouse. How come you're so shy with kissing?"

"I never kissed my clients," Mouth said promptly.

"What about other boys?"

"I've never kissed anyone. Until tonight."

Francesco stopped and Mouse passed by him to walk in front. "You're totally pulling my leg, right?"

"Nope. You're my first kiss," Mouse said.

Karl surprised them by jumping in front of them just as they were reaching the camp fire. "What the fuck took you so long? Did you fuck or something?"

"Piss off, Karl," Francesco growled.

He had just kissed his first boy. He didn't want that asshole to ruin it for him.

"Watch it, Cesco," Karl said with a snarl as he walked by. "I don't like sharing."

tbc