Prison Island Ch. 15

Story Info
Karl doesn't like to play.
2k words
4.57
5.9k
3

Part 15 of the 42 part series

Updated 06/15/2023
Created 03/21/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

They sat in a circle, all stark naked, and Anya was the one to place the bowl in the middle. Ty collected a bunch of thin straws and they all picked to find their order. Francesco stared openly at all the cocks in display. Ty had the shortest dick, but that didn't make him less sexy. He was the proud owner of a bubble butt, and Francesco had watched him once fingering himself. It was a nice butt and his cock was good for a bottom boy like him. Anya, surprisingly for his figure, had quite a cock on him, especially for how short he was. He was stroking his cock lazily and offered Francesco a sheepish smile when he caught him staring.

Leon had the biggest gun, the kind to worship, lick and suck for hours. Ollie was in the same league with Ty, maybe slightly bigger, and he was a beautiful twink, too. The cock he enjoyed most belonged to Mouse since the guy was his boyfriend, and he could tell exactly what taste his had.

And then, there was Karl, with his big fat cock resting over his balls that looked filled with man juice. All those days after Leon's lesson, Francesco had noticed Karl fooling around with Ty and Anya, but nothing too serious. Not that he had checked or anything, but he was pretty sure Karl hadn't fucked either of them. Maybe they sucked him off or something like that. It made him wonder why.

The fat cock, limp at firsr, began stirring. Francesco watched in fascination as the thing began to lengthen and thicken with no stimulation whatsoever.

"Can't take your eyes off? Missing it?" Karl taunted him.

"Fuck off," Francesco spat and moved his eyes away.

Mouse wrapped one arm around his neck and brought him close to share a kiss. It was so easy to kiss a boy like that, Francesco thought and cursed himself inwardly for staring at Karl's fat cock.

"You two should get a room," Karl said, irritated, without a doubt, by the display of affection in front of his eyes.

"This entire island is our fucking room," Mouse shot at him with a smirk as he continued to brush his lips slowly over Francesco's mouth. "Look away if you can't stand it, you fucking jealous prick."

"Jelous? Who the fuck is jealous? You two are nothing but sluts."

Francesco felt his cheeks burning under Karl's venomous words, but not because he felt insulted. He could tell the fucker was jealous, just like Mouse said. So it wasn't over, after all, like Karl was running his mouth.

"Who's first?" Ty asked, and Anya took the bowl, stared at it, and smirked.

"That would be me," the beautiful boy said and began to stroke his cock.

"Let's hear your little fantasy," Karl said. "What gets a little whore like you going?"

It was different how Karl used offensive words toward others. He made it sound like he was joking, and Anya laughed and winked at him.

"Well," Anya began, "my perfect date would be a daddy, a big hairy strong daddy to hold me down and give it to me like I'm his little bitch."

Everyone laughed, but Anya continued with his eyes close and moved his hand on his cock faster. One of the rules was that the others had to keep their hands off their own cocks until it was their turn.

"I want him to be rough in bed, but sweet out of it. He can spank me and use me as his cum bucket, but if he respects me when we're out in the world, I'm fucking sold."

Anya seemed really taken with his fantasy and began shooting into the bowl with strangled cries. Leon, Ollie, and Ty aplauded. Karl booed. "What a lamo! Where the fuck's the kink? My dick won't go off because of you, Anya!"

Anya shrugged and laughed and placed the bowl with all his cum back in the middle. Francesco licked his lips. So far, he had only eaten Mouse's jizz, but he was a bit curious. And Karl's a little, but he couldn't quite tell the difference. He hadn't thought before if he was a whore for jizz, too, not only cock, but maybe he was.

"Come on, boys, before it gets cold," Karl said cheerfully.

Ollie took the bowl carefully. He gave his boyfriend a sweet smile and began jerking off with his eyes glued to Leon. "I like it when Leon fucks other boys in front of me," he said and his sexy voice became low and horny.

Francesco risked a look at Karl. By how he was pursing his lips and looking down, he couldn't be happy to be reminded of that day. Unlike Francesco, who could still feel Leon's cock pounding him and giving his ass the workout of his life. His cock twitched without being touched. Karl stared, first at his cock, then at his face. They both looked away at the same time.

"I want Leon to have all the asses he likes," Ollie continued. "And he's so sexy when he's fucking. You're a handsome fucker, baby," he said and gave Leon a quick kiss as he shot into the bowl.

"For fuck's sake, I thought this party would be kinky, not lame like this," Karl mumbled.

"Afraid you might have to gobble down that?" Francesco taunted him and pointed at the bowl, now filled with two loads from two beautiful twinks.

Karl glared and said nothing. "Come on, next, until people around here lose their hard-ons forever."

Francesco kept staring at the blond, only half-hearing Leon saying something like how he liked it the best with Ollie, and then Ty confessing that he would like to be gangbanged at a truck stop and used as a cock sleeve by a bunch of horny truckers.

Mouse gave him a short kiss on the cheek and took the bowl. "I want to have only one guy for myself all my life," he said simply.

"What? That's all?" Karl spat. "Weren't you the biggest whore around here? How many guys did you have in your boy pussy? I bet you dined on nasty cum every day, you fucking prostitute!"

"Hey, hey, what the fuck?" Francesco jumped to his feet.

"It's okay." That was Mouse's sexy voice. "You standing up for me is the best thing ever."

Francesco added nothing and just watched his boyfried blow his load. He took Mouse's mouth the next moment he put the bowl down, knowing that he would piss off Karl.

Karl remained silent, too. He stood and hovered over the bowl in the middle unlike the others. Then he spat in it. "Just a little gift for you, Francesco, you fucking lying whore."

All the others jumped to their feet and began yelling at Karl. The blond kicked the bowl in Francesco's direction and stormed off like a kid from the playground, pissed at the other children.

"What the fuck is his problem?" Ty asked and looked after him. "He said it would be fun."

Anya took Ty by the shoulders. "He's in love with Francesco and just can't get over him," he said.

Francesco looked down, aware of how everyone was staring at him now. "I should go talk to him."

"No, you shouldn't." Mouse caught his arm.

"He plays leader around here. And it might be because he's good at it, given his training and all," he offered Mouse an explanation. "So he needs his head in the game, right?" He was rough as he said that.

"So, what are you going to do? Blow him?"

To his surprise, Mouse jumped to his feet and walked away, too.

"What the hell?" Francesco murmured and rubbed the back of his neck. "Are you guys seeing this?" he asked the others.

Anya smirked. "Yeah. You make boys fall head over heels for you, Francesco. I'm glad I'm into the daddy type, or else I'd be doomed like these two."

He needed to make a choice. While the others no longer paid him any mind, he started walking.

***

"What the fuck was that?"

Karl was sitting on a big rock, his shoulders slumped, his head down. He raised his eyes when Francesco hurled the words at him, and his mouth set in a straight line. "The fuck do you want?"

"I want you to stop being a fucking prick about it all."

He shouldn't get near, he told himself, even as his feet took him closer to Karl. He stopped only inches away. A nasty aura was radiating from the fucker. But Francesco wanted him to finally do something, punch him in the face so that he could punch back. Anything but that tension that was making them all crazy.

Karl stood and hovered over him. There was a difference in height, but Francesco told himself he wouldn't feel intimidated. "I won't stop anything. Live with it, slut."

Francesco caught Karl's arm as the other tried to walk past him. "What the fuck's wrong with you, eh? A hole's a hole. Don't tell me you can't forget mine. You fucked other dudes."

He gasped as Karl suddenly grabbed him and brought their faces close. "Maybe I can't, Cesco. Whatcha gonna do about that?"

Francesco could hear his own heartbeat pounding in his ears. Karl was so close, their lips almost touching, and he wondered why he didn't dread it as he thought he would. He wasn't scared, not anymore. He was stupid for it, but he wasn't scared.

"Blow your whore's dick as much as you want," Karl whispered and brushed his lips slowly over his, making him tremble. "You know it's mine you crave. My big cock down your throat."

"In your fucking dreams," Francesco spat, fighting hard the urge to open his mouth wide and let Karl kiss him and do to him whatever the fuck he wanted.

Karl chuckled and moved slightly away without letting go of his t-shirt. His eyes wandered over Francesco's face. "You're a pretty mofo, Cesco. Figure out where you stand before the fuckers on this island come around. Or I might just let them gangbang that tight boy pussy of yours. Heck, I might blow a load watching you get filled with cum."

Francesco pushed Karl away. "You're a fucking liar. There's no one else. That day you lied so that you could have my ass."

Karl shrugged. "Think whatever. If you beg nicely on your knees and with my balls in your mouth, I might take you back."

Francesco began walking away. "Fuck off, asshole. I never talk with my mouth full."

He meant it as an insult to point out how stupid Karl was, but the fucker began laughing. His laughter followed him until he couldn't hear him anymore.

***

"Karl is so fucked up in the head," he started as soon as Mouse was back to their hut.

Mouse offered nothing but a noncommittal grunt.

Francesco wasn't going to let his boyfriend stay mad at him. "He says there are others on the island. I'm sure as hell he lied that day."

Mouse finally looked at him. "Not sure about that day. But there are others."

"What?" Francesco wasn't expecting that.

"Yeah. The island is pretty big, but I'm mapping it every day as far as I can go while I hunt. And I sensed a scent of ashes and I saw smoke rising far away to the east."

"Fuck." Francesco rubbed his forehead. "For real?"

Mouse nodded. "Yeah. And it's true that we need Karl and his paramilitary skills. You're right."

If that was Mouse's way to apologize, Francesco would take it. "Paramilitary? What's that all about?"

"I thought he confided in you or something." Mouse pulled his t-shirt and pants off and climbed on the bed.

Francesco did the same and embraced him from behind. He kissed his ear slowly, and Mouse stirred. "Are you still mad at me?"

"For wanting Karl?"

"I don't want him," Francesco denied.

"You do. Maybe you don't want to accept it, but you do. And I can't be mad. I'd lose you, right?"

Francesco remained silent for a moment. He held Mouse close and kissed him on the neck. "That's not possible because, then, I'd be lost, too."

tbc