Prison Possession Ch. 04

Story Info
James gives up everything to be reunited with Sam.
3k words
4.45
10.5k
9

Part 4 of the 5 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 06/16/2018
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Hi, I know its been forever and I'm sorry - outside world has got crazy but I am planning to finish this story in the next two uploads so if you're with me from the beginning thank you and I am very sorry for the long wait <3

This chapter is a bit jumpy but plot wise it gets through a lot so I hope you enjoy it :) Theres some steaminess in the next chapter but it just doesn't fit here (sorry!) if you want some of that read chapters 1 and/or 2! :)

RECAP - The guard Neil has turned on James, moving Sam to Tony Lorenzo's block and turning in James men. Sam is scared and alone. James in a fit of desperation has turned to Craig to beg for his assistance in getting rid of Neil to get Sam back safe and get revenge.

*

'Anything?' Craig repeated, his eyes narrowed.

'Please,' James begged. Craig looked around the cafeteria, making sure they were not being overheard.

'It's done. I will speak to them tonight,' he whispered. James felt relief, but he couldn't enjoy it, he knew there had to be a catch.

'In exchange for?' he asked.

'You work for me now. We don't fight over trade, 20% of whatever you get in here comes to me. Any intel, comes to me. Any issues I have-'

'I come to you,' James said through gritted teeth. He ran his hand through his hair, taking a moment to consider. He had worked hard to earn the respect he held in here. Everyone knew if you had a problem, it was James or Craig you turned to. They had a non aggressive rivalry, it made sense Craig wanted to take out his opposition, to seize full control. He couldn't even claim to have a choice.

'Okay' he whispered.

Craig smiled, 'good. I look forward to working with you,' he said holding out his hand and James shook it and immediately walked away, shoulders heavy with the weight of the deal, and worry for Sam.

**

Sam shivered. He was on sweeping duty outside the blocks with a couple of other inmates and some guards to observe. He hurt all over. His bruising covered almost every inch of his body, but the guards didn't even seem to bat an eyelid. Every sweep of the broom made his side hurt.

He remembered the kicks he had received there from Tony's guys, three of them all around him, Tony in his face leering, shouting something Sam was in too much pain to hear. But he did hear the crunching sound as they stamped on his fingers. He flexed his fingers instinctively from the memory and winced at the sharp pain in response. He was sure he had a broken arm too as he cradled it to his chest. When he had eventually stumbled bloodied and broken to a guard, they told him to return to his cell. He was truly alone then he realised. It made him miss James all the more. Whether his protection had been manipulative or genuine, he had felt safe there. He wanted to know what he had done, wanted to know who wanted him to hurt. It could be worse, or that's what Tony said. He hadn't been raped... yet.

He saw people out in the courtyard not far from him, he recognised some of the faces as being his old block. His heart leapt. Maybe James would be there. He tried to move closer, to get a better look. Slowly he swept, the guards talking to each other didn't notice his approach, or just didn't care.

He craned his neck, looking for James hopefully, but he couldn't see him anywhere. Craig was there though, he saw him catch his eye and watched it widen. He approached the fence, a mixture of curiosity and, was that concern?

'Sam? Fuck, I hardly recognised you kid. What happened?' he asked.

'Tony,' he said quietly and Craig pulled a face as if he didn't need to hear more.

'Are the guards not helping?'

'No,' Sam's eyes pricked with tears and he locked his jaw. He didn't want to appear so weak, 'I don't know whats wrong but it's as if they don't see me anymore. They let them do it-' he broke off, his lip trembling.

Craig didn't say anything for a moment and then sighed.

'James is killing himself trying to help you, you know. He's begged me for help and in all the years we've both been here that's a first.'

At the sound of James name Sam looked up hopefully, he glanced past Craig again trying to see him.

'He's not here, he's working an extra shift... I'll tell him I saw you. We're working on getting you back kid, I swear.'

He wondered when this shift in Craig had happened. Last he had seen him he hated Sam and James. Were they friends now? He didn't care, a face of concern was more than he had had in days, and it was a relief in itself.

'Tell him I'm okay. Don't worry him,' Sam insisted, rubbing his tears off angrily. He heard a guard call his name. 'I- I've got to get back to work,' he mumbled, leaving Craig at the fence.

**

'You saw him?' James said spinning around to face Craig as he approached him in the queue at dinner.

'Yeah I did, this afternoon he was sweeping outside. He said to tell you he was okay but... fuck man he was a sight' Craig said.

'What do you mean?' James said getting angry now, 'tell me!'

'I'm fucking trying to! Tony's beat him to a pulp James. Honestly, I barely even recognised him at first his face was so swollen and-'

James clenched his fists, his anger was boiling inside him. He felt like he could murder every last inmate, guard, and officer in this building. He didn't want to hear anymore, he felt like his chest was being cut open by a red hot knife.

'Tonight. You need to take Neil down, tonight.'

The following few days were pure torture for James. Neil was no longer anywhere to be seen in the prison. Lucky for him, James knew if he saw him he would beat him until either he or Neil was dead. But whenever he approached Craig he claimed he hadn't heard anything from his guys yet, insisting he would call them when it was safe. In the meantime he had begun using James for his own needs, sending him to finish deals, carrying notes or threats to others in the prison. He felt degraded and it irritated him, but if it got Neil dead and Sammy back it would be worth it 10x over.

Eventually, he heard news.

'So,' Craig said sitting down opposite him in the dinner hall with his tray of food. 'Finally got intel on what is going on. My guys managed to get Neil busted with the goods.'

'Thats it? What about the stabbing? That's not what we -'

'Shut the fuck up and let me finish!' Craig growled. 'They did better than that, my guys aren't just mutts, they think. They managed to get some confession out of him recorded. He admitted to blackmailing you with the kid, and he also said he wasn't alone.' Craig laughed bitterly, 'he brought down all his buddies with him and now they're all being trialled for corruption. Better than being some dead martyr don't you think?'

James smiled, 'yeah, yeah that's good.'

'And,' Craig said beginning to smile too, 'your kid is being treated and is safe in hospital. Plus there's rumours he'll be coming back to our block once he's out. Now you can't say I don't do anything for you,' he grinned and James grinned back.

'Thanks Craig, you've really done me a solid, I will stand by the deal and more for as long as I'm in here,' he said, and he meant it. He had found a new respect for the inmate, maybe could even begin to consider him as a friend.

'No problem man, it's good to have you on my side. I reckon we will work well together' he smiled a small and excited smile, 'hey, wish I could see Neil now though. His withdrawal symptoms must be hitting him hard.'

**

Sam felt slightly delirious as he lay in the hospital bed. He wasn't sure if he was still in the prison or if he was in a real hospital. All he knew is the pain had been dulled by something that made his tongue and toes feel like cotton wool. Beside him were two men in sharp black suits. They were asking so many questions, he didn't understand why, or what was going on.

'To your knowledge was it the prison guard you know as Neil who moved you to the block where you sustained these injuries?'

'Yes,' Sam said, slurring slightly through his stupor and closing his eyes to stop the room spinning. They looked like lawyers, he didn't trust lawyers, they all thought he was a rapist. The only person that had ever treated him with any kindness was James, and he couldn't see him. He thought about James, how gently he touched him, he imagined him stroking his face and smiled softly to himself.

'And was Neil aware of the injuries you sustained but refrained to offer you medical treatment?'

'I- yes, and some of the others too,' he named some of the other guards who had ignored his beatings in the hall from Tony. He shuddered as he recalled the sound, the thumps his body made against the wall as they beat him, he remembered seeing the eyes of a guard for a moment before they turned and walked away.

'Are you aware of a relationship between Neil and your old cell mate James-'

'James? This has something to do with James?' Sam asked quickly opening his eyes and leaning forward. He instantly regretted it, clutching his side in pain.

'Please calm yourself Mr Hudson and answer the question.'

'Um, no, maybe, I'm not really sure, I'm sorry,' he said, the wave of nausea from the drugs made him drop his head back on the pillow to stop his head spinning.

'Very well Mr Hudson,' the lawyers said, standing. 'Thank you for your time.'

'Wait, is James okay?' he asked.

'Good bye Mr Hudson,' they said as they walked out of the room, leaving Sam to stew in his thoughts.

Sam couldn't be sure how long he floated in and out of consciousness, he couldn't be sure how long, couldn't be...

Sam walked through the doors of his old block and felt a strange wave of relief. He was walked quietly to a new cell, it was a single cell. He felt disappointed he couldn't be with James, but for now he was just grateful to be away from Tony.

'Dinner will be in 5 minutes,' a guard said ruffly as he opened the door to his new living quarters and Sam nodded. He sat in the room for a moment and then hauled himself up stiffly, leaning on the bed for support, he still hurt everywhere and one of his arms was strapped to his chest in a sling.

He walked quietly through the halls, still feeling rather dopey from the remainder of the drugs in his system. He felt a knot of excitement in his belly at the idea he might be able to see James, he quickly found his old cell and found the door was ajar, opened to allow inmates to make their way to the dinner hall. He pushed it open.

**

James lay on what once had been Sammy's bed, looking up at the rusting springs of the top bunk miserably. This was all his fault. He thought about how much everything had changed in such a short amount of time. This had never been the plan, the kid was just meant to be a bit of fun whilst locked in here, a new project. He never expected to develop such... feelings. He had never loved anyone before, he didn't know what it felt like. If this was it, why did it hurt so much? Why did people want this pain? It made him angry to think about how weak it had made him, he worked for Craig now? And he couldn't even think straight! Yet, none of it seemed to matter anymore. Those brown eyes haunted his dreams and his nightmares simultaneously. He dreamed about fucking Sam, he remembered how he moaned when he had played with his penis, the kid had no idea how much pleasure he could feel. He imagined sliding his dick slowly into him, watching his face as he felt the mixture of feelings, pain, pleasure, nervousness, and excitement. He would gasp, and James imaginary version of Sammy bit his lip and smiled...

He stood, angry at himself and walked to the sink, splashing cold water on his face.

'Pull it together!' he growled at himself, gripping the sides of the sink.

'Is this a bad time... sir?'

James span around. He looked smaller than he remembered, stood in the doorway. His face had a greeny yellowy tinge from the remainder of his bruising. He stood gingerly like he was in pain, and he had his left arm in a sling. His eyes looked a little dazed and out of focus but he smiled all the same as their eyes met. A hopeful smile.

James didn't know what to say, he just moved forward in one sweeping motion and hugged him. Holding him tightly to his chest, fiercely he felt his eyes burn in the first tears he had shed since he was a child. Worried he might be hurting him he withdrew slightly but Sammy seemed to protest as he pulled him back. James tightened the hug again willingly, neither needed to say a word.

He felt so weak in his arms that James gently led him to the bed to sit down, sitting beside him still keeping an arm around him as Sammy rested his head on his shoulder sleepily.

'I wish I could stay here tonight,' he whispered, 'they've put me in a different cell.'

This disappointed James but he hoped it would only be temporary and told Sam so.

'I'm so sorry I failed you,' James said his voice cracking slightly and Sam lifted his head to look at him frowning.

'You didn't,' he argued.

'I did, your protection, our deal -'

'I don't mean to be rude Sir, but if you really think I'm here right now because of our deal you aren't reading this situation right.'

James smiled thinly, 'oh? Then how should I be reading it?'

Sam blushed, James felt that familiar kick in the gut as he did. It was all he could do not to push him onto the bed and fuck him right then and there. But he knew he was hurting, he wanted Sammy to enjoy it, he had to wait.

Sam seemed to be considering something for a moment, and then with a glint of something that looked like mischief in his eyes, he leaned forward and gently brushed his lips against James's. He stayed there, his eyes flicking up to James's as if waiting for a reaction. James could feel his nervous breath on his lips, it was too much.

He grabbed Sammy's face in his hands and kissed him forcefully, passionately, and he felt the kid melt into him. At some point they had ended up laying on the bed together, although neither could be sure when that happened. Their arms and legs were tangled but they were still clothed. James had never had anything like this. To him kisses led to sex, and sex was transactional. You feel good, I feel good. But this didn't feel like that. He just wanted to be near him, his smell, his touch was like the most addictive drug he had ever tasted. His happiness was all he wanted.

'Fuck,' James whispered, and Sammy looked at him with a puzzled expression.

He wanted to say it, he could see the hopefulness in Sammy's eyes, the three words were on the tip of his tongue for the first time in his life. He looked at the kid that had managed to snare his very heart and sighed.

'We missed dinner,' he said.

'Oh,' Sammy said, 'well it's okay, I wasn't hungry anyway. But, I probably have to go back to my cell.'

He stood up sadly, he clearly didn't want to leave. James was desperate to get the words out that were screaming out of him, in a moment he would be gone. He had to say it.

'I'll walk you back-' he began to say, but a guards voice called through the door.

'Hudson, back to your cell now!'

'I'll see you tomorrow,' he said with a small smile and just like that he had gone. Leaving James tongue tied and confused in his cell alone.

The guard slammed the door shut and the lights dimmed slightly. James lay back on the bed his mind spinning. These new feelings messed with his head, but there was a thought. A strong thought that fought to be at the forefront of his mind, one he didn't want, one he wanted to deny.

Sammy shouldn't be here.

He was innocent, that much was obvious. Here in prison he could be used to get to James, he could get hurt again. He didn't deserve this. It hurt him to think that he might lose him, but he couldn't let this happen again. It felt like some cruel twist of fate that after everything he had done to get the kid here, to make him his own, he would have to catch feelings and need to send him away. But he deserved a life, a real life. James could be the one to give him that. It was with a heavy heart that he knew what his next move had to be.

Get Sammy out.