Prison Ship - Dreadnought Ch. 01

Story Info
Chapter 1 of poor Commander Josie and her crew's torment.
4.9k words
4.19
22.8k
33

Part 1 of the 9 part series

Updated 08/26/2023
Created 04/02/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Author's Note: This is a work of fiction and any resemblance to real persons, living or dead, is purely coincidental. This is just a fantasy. The material in this story is for adults only and contains graphic sexual content. It is intended only for those aged 18 and older.

This is my first story, and I experiment with first person vs. third person and will indicate at the beginning of each chapter. Constructive feedback welcome.

*****

Chapter 1: Josie (Third Person) "A Painful Introduction"

Josie woke with a start, alarm lights ringing across the ceiling as she opened her eyes.

"Fuck!" she exclaimed, fear rising in her chest as she realized the implications.

The flashing red lights indicated proximity to another unknown vessel. Her ship was carrying valuable secret cargo for the Colonies, and another ship likely meant discovery by the Empire.

She quickly dressed in her standard uniform, tight long sleeve shirt and leggings over her busty frame. She ran to the command pod to find her four other officers already on deck. They looked nervous and Josie figured the situation was as bad as she feared.

"Report"

"Empire ship has hailed us and is on an approach vector. We are already in the well and cannot get out." Her first mate Anna said. "Designation of the ship is Dreadnought."

Well, that did it, they were fucked.

"Very well, begin transmission."

The deep voice of a stern sounding man immediately came through, "Reduce power and prepare for boarding or you will be fired upon. This is Captain Darius of the Dreadnought. We are checking for certain items and will let you on your way shortly."

"Of course, Captain. We're not sure what you're looking for but will help in whatever way possible."

15 minutes later, Josie was waiting with the other four officers and twenty crew, all young sexy women, hoping for this to be over quickly. As the doors opened however, she saw twenty heavily armed and armored troopers rush in and start to overwhelm her crew.

"What is the meaning of this?" Josie exclaimed. Panic began to rise as she saw that the troopers did not enter alone, and thick gas began flowing through the airlock and disseminating through her ship. She felt fear growing in her chest for several seconds before the gas took its effect, and she lost consciousness.

...

Josie woke up on the floor of a large cargo area with the rest of her crew. She didn't recognize the room, which meant they were likely on the Dreadnought or another nearby ship. They were unrestrained, which was a good sign, but all weapons and armor had been removed. As she helped the remaining girls get together and conscious, she heard the cargo door open. Darius and another score of Empire men can through the door and approached the still delirious women.

"What is going --"Josie began but was immediately cut off by Darius "FORM A LINE! OFFICERS IN FRONT"

The twenty crewmates responded, quickly forming a line, hands clasped behind their backs. Josie's officers, Anna, Rachel, Laura, and Auburn formed up on either side of her in similar positions.

"Commander Josie" Darius began, "I promise no harm will come to your crew should you be compliant with our requests."

"Captain Darius, this is highly irregular-" and again Josie was interrupted, but this time with a heavy backhand from one of the Alliance officers. Her world spun and the stinging pain caught her off guard. She fell to her knees and the officer shouted at her. "SPEAK WHEN SPOKEN TO! BACK ON YOUR FEET BITCH"

Josie, still reeling from the slap quickly got up. "I take it that based on how delicate this situation is. I can expect your full compliance"

Josie hesitated a moment, then responded, "Yes sir." "Good. Remain here and hold still. My men will be here in case anyone falls out of line. Brutus, make sure none of these women get any ideas."

"Yes sir" The officer who slapped Josie said with a grin.

Two hours later and sweat was starting to gather on Josie's forehead. Standing in this position for too long can be draining, but more alarmingly, Brutus and the other men had moved to standing and pacing behind them, looking for any twitch of movement. She also suspected that they were taking advantage of the situation to stare unrestricted at their women's lightly clad bodies. 30 minutes in Rachel had shifted her feet slightly and was met by a cruel electric prod in her side, dropping her to the ground and resulting in a few others also receiving similar treatment as they reacted. Josie hoped this ordeal would be over soon.

Unfortunately for her, Darius then reentered the room with a small smile on his face. "Our informant tipped us off nicely, at first we thought the description was too generic, but what we found matches the information exactly" He whispered to Darius. "Let's have fun with these traitors."

"Commander, please remove your clothes so we can begin the next part of the inspection."

While she wasn't entirely shocked given the treatment they had received so far, fear nonetheless spiked sharply in her chest at these words. She stepped forward and took off her top and leggings, feeling the chilly air in the hold as most of her skin was exposed.

"All of it, I will not ask again."

Mortified, Josie then hesitantly removed her bra, feeling her large pale tits bounce out, revealing her small pink nipples made hard by the cold room. She looped her thumbs through the waistband of her panties and slid them down, feeling extremely naked and exposed. Darius was standing in front of her with Brutus and his men behind her. A very bad position for a woman to be in. She tried her best to take it with hands at her sides.

"Interlock your fingers behind your head. Feet shoulder width apart"

Josie hesitantly lifted up her hands behind her head feeling even more exposed as her sides were stretched and her chest lifted, further exposing her tits as they jutted out more, her nipples pointed proudly in this position. She spread her legs to get her feet in position and had to suppress a shiver as the cool air met her pussy and her armpits. She was now completely exposed, every curve open to these hard men's stares.

Josie felt Brutus reward her compliance by locking in something metallic around her throat. She then felt him do something similar locking two cuffs on her wrists, then bending down and attaching two to her ankles. He kept his hands on her legs as he stood up, feeling the inside of her thigh and grabbing her bare ass with a rough squeeze of his large gloved hands. He whispered in her ear, "You're my bitch now, and I'm going to enjoy training you" Then he licked the inside of her ear with a SLURP before withdrawing, Josie trying her best not to shudder in fear.

"Captain, this is unnecessary, I don't know anything about what's going on here-" For the third time in a row, Josie was interrupted and Darius himself stepped closer and open hand slapped her, this time to her surprise not on her face but on her exposed pussy.

"Aagghh!" She exclaimed as she fell to the ground in surprise.

"Hmm, quite a bit wetter down there than I expected." Darius said, "get back up and into position, or should I mark you as uncompliant and begin with the rest of your crew?

Josie hurriedly got up and back into position, putting her hands behind her head and exposing herself again for these bastards. Her legs shook as she spread her legs, fearing that her pussy would take more punishment.

It seemed Darius had other ideas. "Listen Commander, I promised I wouldn't harm your crew if you were compliant, so you're going to have to try harder." He said as he smiled grimly. "Brutus, give her five"

"Count for me, slut." He said as he moved in front of her. "Keep those hands and feet in place and I don't want to hear anything come out of your mouth that isn't a number, understand?"

As Josie nodded, Brutus hit her on her flat stomach with the electric whip that formed in his hand. WHACK! An explosion of pain, as she bent over, undoubtedly giving the troopers behind her an incredible view of her ass. "one..." She barely got out surprised by how sharp the pain was. As she started to straighten up, Brutus took advantage of her bent over position and cracked the whip across her full bare ass. WHACK! This sent her all the way back, arching her back as she willed herself to keep herself planted and hands up, though she desperately wanted to rub her ass and stomach and figure out how much damage had been done. "Two" she gritted through her teeth. Her tits were still facing the ceiling and she slowly returned towards normal position.

She waited for the next blow but Brutus just slowly circled behind her to her right side. Then, with two rapid WHACK! THWAP! Brutus quickly struck her right breast just below the nipple and in the center of her exposed armpit. "AAH! Three and Foouor" Josie quickly corrected. Her elbows had moved down and she started hunching forward, shuddering with the effort of remaining in place and exposed for this punishment. She looked down, scared to see the red bloody streaks that must be there, surprised to only see a light red line on her tits, obviously most of the pain was coming from the electric shock from the whip rather than the impact. She noticed the sweat building up on her skin and starting to roll down her tits. As Brutus was passing behind her again, she expected to see him again on her left, but capitalizing on her distraction he lashed the whip behind her through her spread legs curling through her pussy lips and landing right on her clit. "FIVE!" she screamed, the pain completely overwhelming her, she dropped to a squat, but still determined to keep her feet planted and her hands up. Shuddering and now openly sweating from the effort, she slowly stood up to the original position.

Brutus then moved behind her, one hand moving to her tits now slick with sweat to cruelly pinch her nipple, and the other down to her abused pussy, one finger entering her and removed glistening. "Hmm, little slut likes to be punished huh?" Brutus mocked. Josie felt her face and chest flush with embarrassment. "You made a nice attempt, too bad you can't follow directions. And, isn't a number now is it? Not to worry, we'll beat that into you. You and the rest of these whores." He laughed.

Josie froze. She fucked up, how could she have fucked up something so simple. "Remaining officers, strip and get into position." Darius said.

She heard the other four begin complying, with Anna giving a startled surprise and receiving a cruel punch to her stomach by one of the guards encircling her. Josie tried to turn around but Brutus grabbed her hair and pulled her head back to look at him. "This would be a lot easier for you if you just followed instructions, ready to make this better for you?" "Yes" Josie said. While still holding her hair Brutus delivered another open handed slap on her exposed and wet cunt, Josie just managing to keep her legs spread after the impact. "That's Yes sir to you!" "Yes sir!" Josie quickly replied. "Good, now open your mouth wide" Josie was hesitant but opened her mouth, lips dry but tongue moist. Brutus then with a loud slurp, spit a large mixture of phlegm and saliva right in her mouth. Josie immediately wanted to gag but Brutus yelled "Swallow it!". Josie looked at him with tears in her blue eyes but with a gulp closed her mouth and swallowed his split with a wet GULP.

While Josie went through this ordeal, the other four had stripped naked, taken the same humiliating position as Josie with their hands behind their head and feet spread apart, had collars and cuffs attached to their throats, wrists and ankles, and gone through their own brutal introduction. Anna had finished first, and was rewarded with one of the officers grabbing her hair and repeatedly slapping her in the face while she kept her hands up, elbows back, and tits out for him, as he told the others to hurry up. Poor red-haired Auburn was tripped while removing her panties, falling on her hands and knees, and another trooper had taken advantage of her position to barrage her exposed ass with a flurry of blows from a flogger, causing her to cry out and have another trooper kick her in the stomach before she could rise and assume the humiliating position.

"Brutus, give these women a tour and show them to their quarters" "Yes sir" Brutus replied. He and the other men grabbed the women's hands and moved them behind their backs, Josie heard a click noise as the cuffs linked together magnetically at the small of her back, leaving her whole front (tits, stomach, and pussy) feel even more unprotected than before. It was an entirely different feeling than intentionally exposing your soft skin to punishment, as there was always a notion that she could protect herself somewhat if she disobeyed them, though the shame of submitting to their demands was another level of torture. Now she just felt helpless and even more naked.

Realizing that Brutus was about to take them somewhere else and away from her crew, she figured this was her last chance, they weren't asking any questions so they must already have it. "Captain, please don't do this. You are right, we are colonials, and we were transporting something but you clearly already know this and have it in your possession. We were not told anything more than this, you must know Colonial policy." For the first time, Josie was allowed to finish.

Darius approached her and sighed, "You are right, of course, we know you don't know anything" He then struck out quick as a viper and grabbed her by the throat. "But you still need punishment, and this ship has everything we need to make you regret your existence for the next three months...maybe longer, depending on your attitude." He held his hand there for several moments and Josie struggled to breath, lungs screaming out and her vision blurring. Then he let go and Brutus shoved her roughly away as she spluttered and tried to catch her breath.

The troopers led the naked, handcuffed girls out of the larger room and into a hallway, but after a few moments Brutus said, "Hmm, these girls look like they need some exercise, don't they boys?" a few of the troopers grinned and laughed. "Lets introduce them to the Sweat Room".

Josie didn't like the sound of that, she had begun to perspire during her punishment session with Brutus and as it was drying off in the cold dry ship air, she was freezing, her nipples standing at attention, begging for more punishment. She and the others were roughly shoved into a long narrow room, about 30 meters long and only a few meters across, just wide enough for them to stand shoulder to shoulder. Their handcuffs released and they welcomed the free movement of their arms.

The room at first was welcomingly warm, but soon grew to be stifling and humid. Josie noticed that the part of the floor they were standing on was white, while the other parts of the floor were red. "You'll find that you'll want to stay on the white sections sluts" Brutus's voice came in over the intercom. At that the area of the floor they were standing on shifted to yellow, with a single white corner appearing in the opposite side of the room. From the wall behind them, the floor started shifting from yellow to red, coming after them. As the red passed over Josie's feet, she felt them burn as if she stepped on hot pavement on a sunny day, she got the message and started running as fast as she could towards the other end of the room, with the other naked girls following suit. Luckily, the heat's progress wasn't extremely fast and when she ran she easily overtook it and reached the safety of the white tiles.

Josie was fairly fit and this short distance did not have too much of an effect, barely increasing her breathing as she met the other end. However, only about 15 seconds after they reached the other side, these tiles turned yellow, and the blistering red heat tiles coming from this wall, with new white tiles emerging on the opposite end. Anna whimpered at this, being the shortest girl with the largest tits and widest hips, this would be the most arduous for her. Anna hated running. In fact, Josie could already see sweat dripping down her flat stomach and beading on her forehead. Josie was getting pretty hot too, with the heat tiles seemingly slowly raising the temperature and the physical exertion of running. Nothing to do about it though, other than run to the other end. This time she tried to pace herself by running just fast enough to outpace the red tiles, noting that it progressed at a similar pace to her at a medium jog.

While Josie didn't mind running normally, these were far from ideal conditions, it was far too hot, and running without a sports bra meant her tits were bouncing painfully, she could see the other girls were dealing with a similar struggle. After the first five or so rotations of this, Josie started to see the timing pattern, but nonetheless the constant running back and forth and the sweltering heat left her breathing heavy and sweating openly. She saw the other girl's chests rise and fall and the sheen of sweat start to build across their backs, chests, and shaved armpits. But they too were learning the pattern and seemed at ease. Josie figured this was for the men's perverted enjoyment watching naked sweaty girls bounce around a room.

However, after the tenth rotation, rather than the standard 15 second break, Brutus let them rest for a bit longer, closer to a minute, and then this time when the floor started heating up again. The heat was approaching much faster, even catching Rachel on her heels as she didn't speed up fast enough. Josie now had to run at close to her max pace to outdistance the red line. When they got to the other end, she was breathing hard and she could see Anna breathing hard and rubbing sore feet as she got caught at the tail end of the red burst. They barely had a chance to recover however as the 15 second rest was reduced to 5 seconds and the girls were running again to the other side. Six more goes of this and all of the girls were slowing down to the point that their feet were getting burned despite their efforts. They were all huffing and puffing, bent over or hands on their heads trying to recover in time for the next burst sweating heavily, hair damp and skin glistening with the sheen of sweat.

As the next red approached, Brutus threw another twist into this cruel workout, Josie noticed in a panic as she was running that the yellow extended all the way to the other end of the wall. As the girls neared the other side, Laura shouted out "Footholds!" and she was right, Josie saw 10 spaced white tiles, only inches in area and right up against the wall. The desperate girls arranged themselves in a line and pressed themselves up against the wall, needing to put just their toes on the spaces slightly wider than shoulder width and raise up on tiptoes along the wall. With the girls tits pushing them back, this was a very difficult position to balance, and as their hands searched the wall for a handhold, handles conveniently emerged and each of the girls grabbed on.

They hung there for several seconds, sweating profusely and breathing hard, hands far above their heads stretching out their bodies as their calves ached from first running to now holding this position, with their legs spread wide. After about 20 seconds, Josie was surprised to hear the door open, hoping that the ordeal was over. However, five troopers stepped through the door instead and it closed behind them. Josie worried she would be whipped again with that vicious electric whip but unexpectedly the troopers came almost directly behind them. She saw that they were in full combat gear leaving only their hands bare with thick boots to protect from the heat of the room, while the girls were naked and panting, soaked in sweat and spread wide against the wall.

12