Prison Ship - Dreadnought Ch. 03

Story Info
Chapter 3 of poor Commander Josie and her crew's torment.
3.6k words
4.49
16.4k
13

Part 3 of the 9 part series

Updated 08/26/2023
Created 04/02/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Author's Note: This is a work of fiction and any resemblance to real persons, living or dead, is purely coincidental. This is just a fantasy. The material in this story is for adults only and contains extreme graphic sexual content. It is intended only for those aged 18 and older.

This is my first story, and I experiment with first person vs. third person and will indicate at the beginning of each chapter. Constructive feedback welcome.

*****

Chapter 3: Josie (Third Person) "Learning to Swallow Punishment"

"Slut, up behind the table!" Brutus said, and as he did so Josie's arm restraints retightened behind her back again and now two glowing green footmarks indicated where she should step. Panic began to well in her chest as it dawned on her that their hellish day wasn't over. She thought the jug would be the water that he had promised her earlier, but knew that he would have more sadistic purposes with that heavy looking wooden paddle. Before she even knew it, she was obeying him and moving into position behind the table. The footholds were very wide, wider than the table, causing her to have to spread her legs to get into position, as she did, her ankle cuffs locked and green light disappeared, and her feet were stuck. As she didn't want to fall down, she had to balance her weight with her hands behind her back by leaning her chest forward, making her still wet tits protrude as if tempting punishment.

Other green lights appeared on the ground opposite Josie, and the other girls shuffled into position, their ankle cuffs locking into place as well. As that happened, five troopers moved behind each girl. Josie felt nervous being so exposed with this man behind her, but her apprehension only rose as Brutus and the other troopers began their work on the other girls. He started by making them raise their hands behind their heads, giving him unrestricted access to four full sets of sweaty tits, not counting Josie's also on display. He took full advantage of this, fondling their heavy breasts and pinching the nipples, enjoying the slick feel and looks on the girls faces as they exposed themselves to his molestation. Then he'd attach cruel looking alligator clips to their hardened nipples, eliciting cries of pain and surprise.

Next Brutus ordered each sexy sweaty babe to bend over at the waist and grab their ankles. As they did so, undoubtedly giving the troopers behind them a fantastic full view of their asses and pussies, faces burning in shame, their wrist cuffs locked them in place with their asses in the air. To prevent them from bending their knees, he attached a too tight band to their waists that hung from the ceiling. In an unexpected twist of brutality, he attached a rope to each girls ponytail, and secured it tightly to an anal hook painfully inserted to the surprise of the girls. To complete this evil bondage, each trooper provided a long looking penis gag, that Brutus brutally shoved down each girls throat. Josie could see Rachel in particular struggling and gagging with the gag in place, as she still had a gag reflex unlike the other girls. Brutus took note of this, no doubt planning for future torment.

The only different case was Laura, where Brutus inserted a ring gag rather than a penis gag. No doubt with intentions to use her mouth for other purposes. He immediately made use of the sexy brunette's open mouth, spitting a large wad in her throat and yelling at her to swallow, Josie knew first hand how disgusting that feeling was, and felt for her friend who undoubtedly would have other substances forced in her mouth in the near future.

Next he approached Josie, who was still standing submissively on the other side of the room, her large sweaty tits jutting out provocatively. Josie hungrily eyed the jug Brutus held, desperately wishing for water. However, first Brutus approached her and began mauling her tits, pinching her nipples and rubbing her open and exposed clit. He attached the same alligator clips to her erect nipples, and Josie felt the sharp pain as they bit into her soft, wet skin. He slapped her wet cunt a few times, making her wonder what he was going to do to her next, she was clearly singled out from the other girls. She eyed the paddle nervously.

However, the next thing he did was ask. "So do you still want that drink I mentioned earlier?"

Josie, who was tired, very sweaty, and extremely thirsty responded immediately "Yes please sir!"

"Good, we have you well taken care of." He brought the large jug up to her face, uncapped it and brought it straight up to her nose. The stench was overwhelming, a musty bleach smell that caused her to recoil. She couldn't believe it, it was a jug full of cum. He laughed cruelly "Just what every thirsty torture slut needs." giving her wet bare ass a loud meaty slap. Josie had tears in her eyes at the sheer mercilessness of these bastards. "Go ahead tell your other torture bunnies what's on the menu today."

Josie couldn't stop a sob from reaching her voice as she said "C-cum."

"That's right." Brutus laughed "You pieces of pain meat are gonna drink this whole jug of cum. Those soft bellies of yours will be full of dick juice by the end of this session, and Josie here is gonna go first." He said, pinching the bare skin on her stomach. He poured it into the bowl that appeared on the table in front of Josie up to the marked 1 liter line. It was thick and heavy, and poured out slowly. Josie felt nauseous just looking at it, and the smell reached her even stronger out in the open.

"Go ahead, tell your fellow painsluts what you're about to do, be descriptive."

Josie was still choking back a sob, tears rolling down her cheeks as she responded "Yyyes sir. I'm g-gonna d-drink this whole bowl of c-cum, and lick it clean. T-thank you sir." She looked at Brutus one last time for any sign of mercy, but didn't see any, and resolved herself to this degrading task. The bowl was uncomfortably low on the table, and the best thing would be to get on her knees, however, she was starting to understand these perverts and decided to bend over completely at the waist, not wanting to risk their wrath, and giving Brutus and the trooper behind her an amazing view of her spread pussy and asshole. She couldn't believe the sheer meanness of these monsters, she has been whipped, degraded, and abused, she was wet and naked, bending over with all of her holes on display, and they were forcing her to drink this disgusting thick cum. She had swallowed cum before, but never imagined so much volume at one time, she wasn't sure the thick liquid would fit in her stomach. Shamefully she admitted that she was quite hungry and it would be good to have something in her. As her face was next to the pool of thick cum she felt her gag reflex kicking in, but she shoved it down, committed to avoiding as much punishment as possible. Josie tentatively lapped at the bowl of cum, getting her first taste of the yogurt like consistency of the raw cum as the thick creamy spunk swirled around in her mouth. SLURP SLURP GULP SLURP SLURP GULP. Josie's first two mouthfuls of cum that she swallowed sent her reeling with the sharp and powerful taste, the thick viscosity of its slowing her down as it traveled down her throat. It was difficult chunky and to swallow and she had to put visible effort in with each gulp. SLURP SLURP GULP

As Josie swallowed the third mouthful of cum of many, nearly having to chew the thick yogurt-like semen to get it down. Brutus left her with only the one trooper admiring her exposed, still dripping wet ass and approached Laura. "Oh by the way, my apologies Laura but at this short notice we were only able to gather four liters, so for you the brave men in this room have volunteered to give you a fresh drink." With that, one of the troopers moved in front of Laura and took out his cock. Laura looked up at him with her sexy green eyes and wet wide open mouth, and the trooper put his dick in her, starting to roughly face fuck her. "Better get used to this torture bunnies, cum may be the only thing you get to eat for the foreseeable future, and we have a lot of it" SLURP SLURP GULP

With that, Brutus positioned herself behind Anna, hefting his heavy wooden paddle. "And one more fun element to this game Josie, while you enjoy your tasty meal, I'm going to paddle these torture sluts, so take your time, the more the merrier!" He then delivered a heavy THWACK! On Anna's ass, earning a muffled scream from her through her gag and moved down the line to Rachel, hastening Josie's cum slurping meal. SLURP SLURP GULP THWACK! Josie also realized that for each paddle of her friend's asses, the alligator clips on her nipples delivered painful shocks that momentarily distracted her and stopped her progress as she wiggled her sweaty clamped tits in surprise at the unwelcome pain. SLURP SLURP GULP THWACK!

SLURP SLURP GULP THWACK! As Brutus delivered the heavy blow of the wicked paddle to Laura's bare, dripping wet ass, she screamed into the troopers dick, earning a moan of praise from the man. Brutus handed the paddle to another trooper, who gladly took on the role of cruelly punishing these sexy sweaty and helpless babe's asses with the heavy wooden paddle. He then approached Josie, who was busy guzzling down as much of the thick cum as fast as possible to spare her fellow prisoners additional punishment. SLURP SLURP GULP THWACK! However, it was getting difficult for Josie, as she still had quite a bit to go and she was already getting full. She felt the taste of the cum permeate into her as is coated her throat and face. Brutus approached her, and taking advantage of her bent over and exposed position for him, he put one finger in her ass and the other grabbed her hair. "Show me that mouthful" Josie looked up at him and showed him the mouthful of cum she had just slurped up. "Swallow, for me" While making eye contact with him he swallowed the large wad of cum, with a loud audible GULP And then opened her mouth to show him it was gone.

He pinched her asshole cruelly with his thumb and the finger halfway inside of her. "Hmm, get a larger mouthful, and gargle it like the cum whore you are" Josie franticly slurped and slurped, trying to get as big of a mouthful of the thick stuff that she could, but she was making good progress and the bowl was getting empty. She gathered her extra large load in her mouth, trying to pretend it was yummy yogurt, and tilting her head back she opened her mouth and GARGLE GARGLE GARGLE! She felt like she was drowning in cum, and tears once again came falling down her face. It was far too thick and chunky to gargle comfortably, choking and gaging her. Brutus made her gargle for several seconds, then gave the nod allowing her to swallow. She closed her mouth and tried, but the load was too big and thick, she started to heave, planning on letting some of the load back into this bowl, but Brutus caught on and grabbed her mouth, pinching her nose closed and trapping the cum. At the same time her buried his finger to the knuckle deep in her ass, the combined affect causing Josie to try to writhe and escape his grasp as she couldn't breathe. Hey eyes bulged in her head and she attempted to free herself, but her feet were planted and spread wide, Brutus had her ass firmly in his right hand, and her head in his right, leaving the only movement her torso which she shook back and forth franticly, only achieving shaking her large, sweaty, clamped tits for the benefit of the men in the room. She bulged her cheeks out and was able to make one large painful GULP of nasty cum, and then a second GULP as she swallowed the rest, her throat and body visibly moving with the effort. Brutus finally let her breathe and she coughed and spluttered, cum leaking from her nose and trapped in her sinuses. Meanwhile the other tormented girls were getting their bare asses blistered by the hard paddle. THWACK! THWACK! THWACK! THWACK!

Luckily there were just the leftovers of the cum remaining, but Brutus made sure that Josie was going to swallow every drop, rubbing her face all over the bowl until she had licked it clean to his satisfaction. "Good enough, time for the next one!" With that, he pulled Josie upright and removed his finger from her ass, leaving her feeling nauseous, belly sloshing full of cum and disgusted with herself that she obeyed these perverts' cruel whims.

The trooper behind Josie grabbed her by the hair and started leading her over to the other naked girls, dragging her in Brutus' style forcing her to be bent awkwardly as she walked. Meanwhile, the trooper behind Anna had released her from her bondage, removing the penis gag as it came out with a squelch, slimy from Anna's throat, and leading her over to take Josie's place. Josie's trooper led her to her place, and she spread her legs to the indicated points, feeling them lock. She knew what to do next, and bent over at the waist, giving her trooper unmitigated access to her pussy and ass. And he took advantage, pulling her ponytail back and tying it to a hook that he inserted forcefully into Josie's ass, causing her to squeal in surprise at the sensation. He then took Ana's gag, still slimy and moved it in front of Josie's face. She looked at the trooper with her big blue eyes as she opened her mouth for it, and he roughly shoved the rubber dick down her throat, surprising her and causing her to gag for a moment, as she realized this was sealing her shut with a belly full of cum. The trooper withdrew, giving her the first moment in a while since a man wasn't roughly manhandling her naked body. However, this was quickly ended as the dreaded paddle whistled through the air and impacted her bare slippery wet ass. THWACK! First she just felt a heavy thud as the vibration impacted through her and jiggled her heavy slippery tits, but then a raging sting came roaring on its heels, and Josie screamed murder into her gag, eyes watering. She couldn't believe the others had been getting paddled for so long already, as she looked over the others had tears freely falling, clearly suffering greatly, though Laura's face was obscured by the second trooper thrusting his dick in and out of her mouth.

Meanwhile, Anna had been restrained in Josie's old position, legs spread and arms behind her back, thrusting out her large bare tits clamped cruelly by the electric alligator clips. Brutus pressed himself against her sweaty naked body, lifting the god-forsaken black jug up to her nose. Anna recoiled in disgust, obviously the smell was stronger than she expected. "Oh come now, that other cum slut just drank her share. You're thirsty aren't you?"

Anna's face quivered as she lost her composure at his cruelty, tears running down her cheeks "Yes s-sir" a sob breaking her voice. Brutus gave her a pointed look and she continued "I'm t-thirsty for c-um" With that, Brutus poured the jug into the bowl up to the liter mark, refilling the horrible pool of cum. Anna followed Josie's lead and bent over at the waist, giving Brutus and the trooper behind her full access to her pussy and ass, and started slurping and gulping the disgusting dick yogurt. Josie thought idly that she did look like a cum whore, just guzzling the stuff down, before she realized that she must have looked like that too, shame burning in her face. So continued the torturous SLURP SLURP GULP THWACK! sounds that echoed in the stifling room as the sweaty naked girls were tortured without mercy or rest.

Brutus made Anna do the same humiliating cum play, showing him the cum before she swallowed, gargling large mouthfuls of the thick yogurt like sperm, choking and drowning her in the spunk before letting her swallow. He even pulled out a small straw and forced her to snort some of the cum, causing her to cough and sputter. He just laughed, flicked the rest of the cum in her eye, and pushed her face back into the spunk until she was licking and slurping and gulping again.

One thing had changed from her rotation that Josie noticed. The troopers standing behind each girl had started moving until they were pressed against the exposed suffering women, and started playing with their pussies. Tactfully rubbing and fingering them until Josie began to feel genuine pleasure and craved their touch. This was the first time they had done anything nice for them and she hoped it was because they were being very obedient. However, the build up could never get her near climax as when it was her turn the troopers would pull away with a wet SLAP on her cunt before the heavy wooden paddle came down on her bare ass to obliterate her focus and send Josie back into a world of pain.

This horrific and unnecessary punishment continued until all of the exhausted tortured prisoners had slurped, guzzled, swallowed, and drank an entire liter of the thick yogurt-like cum. All the sweat soaked babes were openly sobbing from the blistering paddling that had been delivered on their bare asses, now bright red and welted. They all were also starting to get very sexually frustrated with the troopers playing with their cunts and stopping. Laura had sucked off all five of the troopers and swallowed all of their cum, and by Brutus's count had gotten off easier than the others. So he approached her, panting through her ring gag holding her mouth open and praying this ordeal was over, she couldn't take another swat of the paddle. "Oh look at that, still a little cum left, must have been a 4.5liter jug. I'm sure you don't want this to go to waste do you?" Brutus said evilly. Laura's tears began anew as he grabbed her chin and held her nose shut and started pouring the thick cum directly down her throat. She swallowed as fast as she could to avoid choking and to free her lungs to be able to breathe. Once the last drop had fallen into Laura's mouth and Brutus saw her swallow, he dropped the once heavy jug onto the floor, now empty, and the remaining troopers started freeing the girls from their bondage.

The girls rubbed their sore joints and asses as they were finally freed from the restrictive positions, and the troopers moved to either wall. Brutus yelled "Position 1!" The girls didn't know what that meant, but Josie took a guess that it was the first position they put her in, standing in a line with the other abused girls and putting her hands behind her head and spreading her legs. The other girls imitated her, forming a glorious line of exposed sweating tits, asses and pussies. Brutus circled them and said "Open your mouths, tongues out!"

The girls complied, a wet popping sounds as the girls wet tongues went out for him at the same time. Josie felt even more exposed then before, as the men in the room examined their every crevice, making Josie more uncomfortable. She was certainly worse for wear after today, her ass burning red, welts and blisters all over her tits, feet, torso, and legs, a slick sheen of sweat still coating her body that hadn't dried in this stifling room, and dried cum caking her face and lips. Brutus roughly slapped Josie's exposed trim belly, moving around the massive amount of cum she had drank earlier "how'd you like our special cum drink, torture slut?"

Josie looked at him for a second, completely exhausted and dominated. "It was good sir, thank you" Brutus laughed with the other men, making Josie's cheeks flush "Look at these masochistic cum whores, just begging for us to punish them more huh? I think it turns them on" He said as he roughly slapped her wet cunt earning a grunt from Josie. "Well don't worry you slutty pieces of torture meat will be getting a lot of attention from us, and you will get very familiar with our cum, likely the only thing we'll feed you, I'm sure you girls will like being on the cum diet, good way to shed a few pounds" He laughed again cruelly as he pinched Josie's sweat slick inner thigh. He then continued making his sadistic rounds, giving each bare pussy a wet and stinging slap, pinching each nipple hard on the girls full chests, giving each sore ass slap and in a particularly humiliating fashion spit in each girl's open mouths as they remained exposed with their hands behind their heads for him.

12