Prisoner 112358

Story Info
Selected, inspected, and used.
3.6k words
4.39
44.3k
33
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
her_Devil
her_Devil
29 Followers

"Prisoner 112358, report to Interview Room 1138 immediately."

The intercom rang out through the cells, echoing against the stone walls surrounding her. It had been ages since she had a name other than the number, and longer than that that she had been directed to the rooms. The memory of her processing still filled her with shame and fear, but she no longer wept in the night about it. A moment to tie back her hair into a rough ponytail and smooth out stray wrinkles in the short, sack-like dress she had been allotted, and she stood by her door, waiting for the automated lock.

With a buzz, her door slid open and she was in the dimly-lit and seemingly empty hall. Cameras occasionally flicked over her as she hurried to the Intake Wing, her mind racing with possible reasons for the summons. It couldn't be parole, she was certain anyone who wanted her out had long ago themselves been disappeared. She hadn't interacted with any other prisoners to be a discipline problem, either, so that left a swirling abyss of unknowns.

The door to 1138 was standing open, and as she entered the room, eyes down as was required in the presence of her captors, she was aware of several things. The first was the blinding light directed on her from behind the long table she faced, behind which was seated a man in a white coat, holding a clipboard full of papers. The next was the gurney to her left, with intimidating-looking restraints dangling from it. More gradually, she realized that they were not alone, as she sensed several bodies waiting behind her in the darkness.

"Kneel," the man behind the table commanded, in a dispassionate tone. It was a tone that suggested he was used to obedience without question. Dropping to her knees, she was unsure what to do with her hands and settled for folding them behind her back, head down, The leather collar that had been her constant companion and sometimes her only clothing pushed back against her chin. Despite the long time it had been there, it seemed to never soften its edges, and provided a continuing reminder of her position.

"Prisoner 112358, you've been with us for some time, haven't you?"

"Sir, I don't know how long it's been, but it does feel like a while."

"And in that time, you have been relatively well-behaved after your initial reluctance. That's why you have been called here today. You have been selected." She could hear the slight emphasis, the derogatory inflection. A chill ran through her as she processed this new information.

"We have need of you... well, of your body, at any rate. We are here today to confirm that you meet our needs and can be put to use. These men," he gestured to the back of the room, "are here to ensure both your qualifications and your cooperation. Please stand, remove your dress, and assume your inspection posture."

A momentary hesitation in her compliance brought immediate response. A hand grabbed her makeshift ponytail, pulling her up to her feet roughly. She whimpered, and hurried to pull the dress over her head, fearing further assistance. The room felt colder, and she was keenly aware of her stiffening nipples brushing the rough fabric. An awareness of the multitude of eyes upon her body caused a flush of embarrassment and for a moment she hesitated, considering shielding herself with her hands.

"Your position, girl. Failure at this early stage in your inspection will have far worse consequences for your eventual re-training." The man behind the table, hidden by the bright light shining on her, sounded almost bored by the events unfolding here, as though it were another tedious chore in a busy day. She pushed thoughts of modesty away and stood straighter, hands clasped behind her head, legs spread to allow her examiners access both visual and physical as needed. She heard a faint click as a recording device began its work, and caught the blink of red light from a corner which reminded her of the video feed watching her.

As she stood, exposed, she heard indistinct whispering behind her from the crowd. Unable to tell how many voices she heard, she resisted the urge to look back and nervously waited for the inspection to proceed. A few footsteps from the darkness and the man with the clipboard was in front of her, handing off the paperwork to a heretofore unnoticed assistant. The assistant held the girl's attention, and was a small surprise. She was likewise cloaked in a white lab coat, and her hair was pulled back in a much sleeker version of the prisoner's ponytail. However, peeking out from under the coat was her own thick leather collar, and her face was painted with whorish makeup, bright red lipstick, and heavy mascara. Her eyes were blank, as though she had been hollowed out. The prisoner focused her attention on the assistant as the inspector began his work.

He quickly wrapped a tourniquet around her forearm, and slapped the skin a few times, like a junkie preparing for his hit. She felt the cold swipe of an sterile wipe, and the pinch as a needle drew blood from her arm. The vial was handed off to one of the group of observers, who hurried out so as to miss as little as possible.

A cold, metal measuring tape circled her limbs, chest, and torso, the inspector rattling off measurements in a dry voice to his assistant. Gripping the prisoner by the throat, he pried open her mouth to examine her teeth. Seeming satisfied with what he saw, he produced an intimidatingly large dildo, marked down the length with measurements. Unceremoniously, he pushed it into her mouth, waiting for a gag reflex. When she did not reject it, he forced more in, gagging her and bringing tears to her eyes. After a moment, he worked yet more in until her panicked eyes met his briefly and she began choking in earnest. His face remained expressionless as he drove the cock into her throat, working it in and out as she sputtered and tried to breathe. At last, he withdrew it and let her slump to the floor as he turned to record her performance.

Her respite was short-lived, though, as hands from behind grabbed her breasts and her hair, pulling her bodily back to her feet and roughly posing her in her previous posture. One difference, her legs were spread further, and the inspector noted that she was beginning to show signs of arousal and wetness.

"Prisoner 112358 is self-lubricating after confirming her oral capacity. One might note that she seemed to enjoy the process, as well as the re-positioning assistance from our staff. Object 369," he addressed the assistant, "note she responds well to multiple points of contact. And stop watching her cunt, you useless bitch." He punctuated this with a sharp slap to the assistant's face, and as Prisoner 112358 watched, the assistant meekly bowed her head again, and muttered an apology for her behavior.

The inspector continued his work, squeezing her breasts roughly, commenting on size and shape in the same matter-of-fact tone. From a pocket, he took a pair of clamps, handed them to his assistant and gestured to the prisoner. The assistant (Object 369, thought the prisoner, that's what he called her) approached her, and ran a finger around each nipple before closing the clamps around them. The initial sharp pain was enough to refocus her attention and she looked the inspector in the face, seeing no reaction before he reached out and yanked the chain connecting the clamps to pull her forward, bending her down at the waist. He dragged her forward to the table and clipped the chain to a ring at the edge of it. She now had no choice but to lean forward, breasts swinging, as he walked behind her to continue his task.

A finger ran along her thighs, collecting a pool of her wetness before prodding into her cunt. It was followed by a second, then a third. As the pressure of a fourth finger began to work into her, she let out an involuntary moan and pushed back against him. He reported her reaction to Object, and narrated her arousal to the recording device with an undertone of mild distaste, as though he would have preferred she struggle. A few thrusts in and out, and he pulled away, leaving her feeling strangely empty. Almost distractedly, he held out the hand towards Object, who hurried to lick the fingers clean before returning to her documentation.

His slick fingers now turned to her exposed ass, bent forward against the table. He stroked around her hole, applying a little pressure to test her response. In her dim memories of life before this place, she recalled a few failed attempts to enjoy having anything in her ass. Unable to refuse, she bit her lip and tried to endure. Without notice, he forced his finger in, and repeated the process of gauging her capacity. Two fingers were in before she whimpered and let out a whispered, "Please."

He gave no sign of hearing her, but after a moment slid his hand out only to replace it with something more substantial. A plug, she surmised, as she felt a rubber base make contact with her cheeks and a feeling of fullness take over from the probing of his fingers. Unable to see the activity behind her, she only heard the small lapping sounds as Object cleaned her master's hand again.

"This concludes the intake data collection," the inspector announced, for the recording device and also to the group of men waiting behind her. "The practical examination will proceed at your convenience, gentlemen."

"Practical examination," she thought, intensely more aware of both her vulnerable position, and the embarrassing way she had become more than a little aroused during the process. She could feel wetness tracing its way down her thighs, and though she refused to admit it to herself, the clamps and plug were playing a part in it. As she waited, bent forward at an awkward angle by the chain connecting the nipple clamps, she had also begun to drool a little, and was afraid to lick it back in for fear of more commentary and attention drawn to her state.

As it was, she was left without choice as she felt a body draw next to her on either side. Hands began running over her back, her ass, and under her to roughly squeeze her agonized tits. When she twisted to resist, a bare palm slapped hard into her left breast, sending jolts through her nipples as her tits swung side to side. A hand grabbed her ponytail and turned her head to the right, and as she gasped in pain, her drooling mouth was filled with a cock, forcing into her and thrusting deep into her throat. She gagged again, and fought for air around him, but was unable to refuse the intrusion. Another set of hands joined, spreading her ass, and rocking the inserted toy there up and down, in and out, slowly fucking her as she choked on the dick in her mouth.

Hands everywhere, squeezing, groping, slapping without warning. She was struggling to breathe, to resist, to deny that this assault was causing her already-wet cunt to ache with need. Seeming to betray her, her hips rocked with the plug working her ass, and she began to grasp with her hands for something more filling than the table's edge.

Soon, she was rewarded with more cocks, one in each hand; she stroked greedily, hands becoming slick with pre-cum, and as the man fucking her face neared his climax, she felt both eagerness for his load, and, in the back of her mind, a twinge of shame for how easily she had accepted this situation.

Cum flooded her mouth, and reflexively she swallowed, taking as much as she could and letting it overflow down her chin. A hand smeared the spent cum across her face, punctuating with a slap across the cheek. Seconds later, another man was dragging his sac down her face before plunging in to her gasping mouth. Someone grabbed her throat and began simultaneously cutting off her air and forcing her further down the new cock. As dark blooms exploded in her vision and the world began to fade, she was given a fleeting second to draw a breath before the cock renewed its pummeling on her throat. Drool and cum trickled down her chin and ran down her neck, dripping to the floor beneath her and beginning to form a puddle. The second man finished not in her mouth, but into her face, stinging her eyes and coating the hair that had pulled free of her ponytail before slowly working its way down to join the mess under her.

A jolt ran through the prisoner as someone pulled the plug out of her ass. The sudden emptiness was replaced by a body pushing her forward and taking her ass, slamming deep and pulling nearly out before going to the hilt in her, again and again. She struggled to keep her mouth around the cock before her, fearful of the consequences for biting, even inadvertently. As if reading her mind, one of the men she was stroking leaned into her ear and growled a warning that using her teeth would mean they stopped going so easy on her.

As the man behind her fucked her ass, the cock in her mouth began spasming and filling her up with cum again. As before, she fought to swallow, and ended up wearing a considerable amount of it. Her soaking cunt was screaming for attention, and her clit was buzzing as the man in her ass pounded away, his balls smacking into her pussy with each thrust. As her first orgasm tore through her, she went limp for a moment, and tears of shame and anger formed as she tried to fight down the climax. Somewhere in the distance she heard the bored voice of her inspector tell the Object to record the number of times she came.

The man in her ass came violently, shuddering as he emptied himself into her, grunting as he finished, then pulling out and stepping aside. Through the haze of her tears, sweat, and thick cum on her face, she saw Object dropping to her knees to clean and service him. She wondered how many more there were, and if Object had been taking care of the others as well. The thought was pushed away as a second man pushed his way into her ass, already slick with his predecessor's cum, and began his task of pushing her to a second, even more shameful climax. He leaned over her back as she bucked and moaned, his breath hot in her ear as he told her how awful it was of her to get off so much on being treated like this. His words were accompanied by deeper thrusts, so with every word he was slamming to the balls into her, pushing her closer to the edge again. His spit flew from his lips into her hair and onto her cheek. Others took their cue then, heaping derision on her, spitting on her as she twitched and futilely attempted to stave off another orgasm.

After his little speech to her, the man gave a final set of short, rough thrusts and began to cum. He pulled out of her ass, spraying her back and cheeks with it, and walked away as another one stepped between her legs. She could hear, but not comprehend, a brief conversation and with some shifting of bodies, she found her hands free and her mouth empty as she was pulled closer to the table to which she was chained.

Opening her eyes, she saw the reason for the change. Object had been secured to the table, face down, kneeling with thighs spread. Her ass and cunt bared to the prisoner, already wet with anticipation. The prisoner had an instant to take it in, then the rough hands in her hair pushed her face forward, and a voice barked at her to get to work.

In unfamiliar territory, she gave a few tentative licks, prompting one of the men to shove her face deep in, saying, " eat its cunt like you mean it, bitch. This is part of your exam, and you really don't want to fuck this up, do you? You've already shown what a slut you can be, prove you have some value to us." She began performing in earnest, relying on instinct and guesswork to guide her through. After a few minutes of lapping and sucking at her lips and hole, the prisoner's head was yanked up a few inches by the ponytail to re-position her at Object's ass.

"You know what to do, slut. Get your mouth working while we check out your greedy cunt. We're not done yet."

She got to work, licking slow circles around Object's asshole, flicking her tongue to tease, without penetrating. Object was obviously enjoying it, and pushed herself back into the prisoner's face. The entire time, a man she couldn't see kept whispering to her, giving her direction, calling her names, reminding her of how low she was letting herself sink into this depravity.

Hands pushed her legs apart, smacking her inner thighs to keep her from closing them. A cock shoved in to her dripping pussy, then slowly pulled back, leaving her writhing with just the tip inside. She whimpered, torn between wanting to pull away and needing him to fill her up again. Lust won out, and she pushed back, taking him in and working to earn his cum. He leaned back, letting the prisoner do the hard work, and contented himself with lazily fingering her still-slick ass as she alternated between riding him and rimming the inspector's pet.

Hands gripped her throat again, and for a moment she blacked out as she was throttled and her nose and mouth were buried in Object's ass. Saliva, cum, and sweat coating her face and and her damp hair helped to form a seal that effectively cut off her air and smothered her. When her ponytail was pulled again to lift her and allow a breath, she gasped and moaned, before diving back to her task. She was beginning to revel in the debasement, and she had begun to plead for cum or to be allowed to cum, with all the activity going on, it was hard to decipher.

The man in her cunt was approaching climax, and he buried himself deep to fill her completely. He stayed like that, leaning in to her, a finger still prodding her ass, for a moment, then pulled out. She felt a new sensation, something sharp scratching her ass in a long line. She couldn't tell if blood had been drawn, but she felt the burn of air on cut skin.

The next one allowed her to cum, reaching up to choke her as he came inside her. Somewhere in the aftermath of her climax, she had a brief terrifying realization. Her daily medications had never included any kind of birth control. And she had now had two men she didn't know cum inside her. The second repeated the scratching of the first, and she realized they were tallying how many came inside her.

A third cock penetrated her, then a fourth. After each man had cum in her, she felt another scratch carved into her ass. At some point she'd given up on eating Object's cunt and ass, and was just wriggling on her chains, begging to be filled up with cock. One man wrapped impossibly large hands around her neck as he began his assault on her cunt. As he squeezed, she began to lose consciousness again, and slipped into darkness seconds after he wrung another orgasm from her.

▪▪▪

She came to still chained to the table. She'd lost track of how many men had cum in or on her, and the film of fluids covering her face was drying to a sticky glaze when they finally unhooked her. Her ass burned from the tally marks they'd carved into her. She couldn't see them, and had long passed the point of distinguishing how many were there. Object 369 had been released from the table and came to her, face still blank and eyes still hollow. Without warning, she reached under the prisoner and released the nipple clamps. Fire burned through her as feeling began to come back. The restricted blood flow's return was more painful than the clamps had been, and the prisoner dropped to the floor, wincing and moaning as the pain washed over her. Object dropped the clamps on the floor and turned away, picking up her paperwork and returned to kneel next to the inspector.

As the prisoner lay exhausted and used in a puddle of various fluids on the floor, she started to make sense of the words the inspector was saying.

"... fertility tests show poor viability, and not likely to respond well to the Officers' Progeny program. Prisoner 112358's ease in taking on the role of entertainment for the testing staff confirms my previously-stated opinion that it is better suited for the barracks than the breeding stocks. We'll get her birth control implanted and get her hosed down, packaged up, and sent to Capt. Whateley, staff wing, third floor. His men have been in need of a new diversion since they broke the last one." He paused, then turned to address the small contingent of sweaty men drinking bottles of water and cleaning themselves up. "Next inspection is in 15 minutes in room 1250, gentlemen. Clean up, take your supplements and ask Object for a reboost shot if you need it."

her_Devil
her_Devil
29 Followers
12