Prisoner 842

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Are you okay?" He asked.

"Keep going." I said sucking his penis back into my mouth. He grunted and began pushing himself into my mouth, deeper and deeper, fucking my face. I closed my eyes, I could feel him swelling. My throat burned, but he continued.

"I'm going to cum. Where do you want it?" He asked. My response was to bob faster. He grunted again, pushing himself all the way in and holding me there. Spurt after spurt shot down my throat until he was done. Shrinking back, he pulled out of my mouth but I made sure to lick it clean on the way. He sat back and redressed himself. When he was righted, he lowered his mouth to my pussy and inhaled deeply. "You're wet." He said casually.

"I want more." I said. He smiled. A real smile, an actual Andrew smile. I felt flutters, and not just from the choking.

"Patience." He said turning his attention to the food I'd left him. He began eating it, slowly, meticulously. He was taunting me.

"Please master." I spread my legs and looked at him purposefully. He raised one eyebrow at me, pausing his eating.

"Master?"

"Would you prefer daddy?" I asked, wiggling my hips.

"Andrew is fine." He returned to eating. I wined, which he seemed to enjoy. He chuckled, but ignored me still. When he finished eating, he turned to me and licked his fingers. "Still offering anything I want?" He asked. I nodded. "If I wanted to kill you?" I nodded still.

"I'd prefer you fuck me, but if that's what you want." I said. He smirked.

"Of course you would." He sank his slicked fingers to my thighs, sinking lower and closer before pausing just short. I wined and wiggled and he laughed again. "Dinner time." He said, diving his mouth abruptly to my pussy. I bit my lip to try and stifle my noises as he nibbled my clit, and slid his tongue in and out of my pussy. He slurped and sucked and I bucked my hips into his face. Hooking his arms around my thighs he lifted me up by my ass to get a better angle, allowing him to dive his tongue deeper into me. I trusted into his face, desperately, wantonly, allowing the moans and mewls to fall freely from my lips. And just as abruptly as he'd begun, he stopped. He put me down and untied my wrists. "Didn't you hear me? It's dinner time." He said, smirking down at me. I pulled my jumpsuit on, shooting him bitter glares which only seemed to further amuse him. We ate and I glared at him as I ate all my food. He seemed pleased by this more than anything, which only made me feel more teased. Upon the door closing I immediately began pulling his jumpsuit open.

"Fuck me." I growled, pulling his cock out and dropping to my knees to suck it into my mouth. I bobbed my head on it as my hands desperately pulled my jumpsuit off. I got it around my ankles and bent over his bunk, presenting myself to him. I looked over my shoulder at him, he smirked.

"You seem to forget who's in charge here." He said, lifting one of my feet to pull my jumpsuit off and then the other. He tied my wrists with it to the ladder to my bunk.

"Please Andrew." I said, looking over my shoulder at him. He smirked.

"Please what?" He asked.

"Please fuck me. I want to feel your cock inside me. Please Fuck-" I was cut off when he pushed the head abruptly into my asshole.

"What happened to all that talk?" He asked. I exhaled slowly, forcing my body to relax before looking over my shoulder at him, and pushing back into him. His smile grew wider and he grabbed my hips and slowly pushed the rest of the way into my asshole. When he was buried hilt deep he stood still. I didn't want still, I wanted friction, I wanted rough ramming and slapping and railing. I wiggled my hips to sent the message but he began slowly shallow fucking my ass. Not was I wanted. I tried to buck back into him, but he held my hips tightly.

"Please fuck me harder." I wined. He slammed into me making me scream and my body felt like jello. One hard thrust and I was left barely able to keep myself up. He returned to shallow thrusts. He leaned over me, sinking his teeth into my shoulder as he picked up speed but kept it shallow. I was desperate, panting, I felt like a cat in heat. How they walk around with their ass in the air and yowl for dick. He buried himself in me with one hard thrust and again I felt myself turn to jello in his hands. He grunted as he began cumming in my ass. I felt him pull out and allow the rest to leak down my thighs.

"You were so hungry at dinner, maybe you want dessert?" He scooped some cum and held it to my lips. I glared at him but lapped it up anyway. He did it several more times and I wondered how much cum he'd dumped in me. "What's that look for?" He asked, untying my hands. "Get dressed, it's exercise time soon." He smirked as I pulled my jumpsuit on, but left the front undone. I continued glaring at him until the light flashed and we were set free to exercise. We walked over to the station, but I grabbed Andrew by the front of his jumpsuit and pulled him to the showers. I shoved him in, closed the door and locked it and then started yanking his jumpsuit off.

"Fuck my pussy now." I said, getting his jumpsuit off his shoulders before turning to mine and practically yanking it off.

"How many times do you think I can go?" He said, smirking at me.

"You're gonna go one more." I hissed, yanking his jumpsuit the rest of the way off since he hadn't done it. I dropped to my knees and sucked it into my mouth. It needed little in the way of stimulation to harden again, and when it was I glared up at him. "Please." It was a bitter tone, not a sweet request. He chuckled.

"I seem to have started something-" before he could say anything else I stood and pushed him down to his knees. I pushed his head into my pussy, which he seemed to need no more encouragement to entertain. One hand went to my ass to hold me against him while the other drove three fingers into my pussy. I let my head fall back as I screamed in pleasure. He licked and lapped and nibbled at me until I was just at the verge. He seemed to know too, since he immediately stopped. I was pissed, I was livid, I was ready to throttle him, but he stood and pushed me gently back against the stall wall. It was cold and firm against my back. He lifted my leg and put my thigh against his hip as he lined up with my pussy.

"Is this what you want?" He asked.

"Yes." I heard my voice in my own ears, it sounded desperate, like if he didn't fuck me right then and there I might evaporate. Slowly he pushed the tip in. I draped my arms around his shoulders and lowered my head against his chest. He continued pushing farther and farther into me, I wondered vaguely how big he was, it felt like he just kept going. When we were finally pelvis to pelvis I exhaled. It felt nice, it felt full. It felt, before I could linger on the feeling he was hammering in and out of me. It felt like a tidal wave was crashing into me with every thrust. I felt my pussy clench as my first orgasm hit me like a brick wall, but he didn't stop. I was screaming and clutching and clawing at him, He let go of my leg to clamp a hand over my mouth. I opened my eyes to look at him but he was staring at me with a wild look in his eyes. Like a crazed animal, like he was feral. I sank my teeth into his hand and his eyes slid shut as he grunted.

"Harder." He growled. He pulled his hand away to push my head down onto his shoulder. I sank my teeth in, biting hard. He grunted as his thrusts became erratic. I didn't want this to be over yet. I pushed back, seeing his eyes snap open. I pulled myself up, wrapping both legs around his waist. He got the idea, and used one hand to cup my ass while the other lined him back up. He began bouncing me onto him, supporting me but also using me, I was a toy for him to play with, enjoy, I was his. Utterly, completely, entirely, I sank my teeth into his neck and he pressed me back into the wall, thrusts getting erratic again. He slapped in and out of me, the noise of my wet pussy slurping as his slick cock slid back and forth. I bit harder and he grunted, thrusting all the way in and holding me firmly in place.

"I'm cumming." He grunted. I tensed my thighs to continue riding him. He continued grunting with each of my thrusts, I felt him swelling inside me with each spurt. When he finally slipped out, he let the last dribble leak onto my thigh. He put me down and turned the water on. He washed us both off before we went to change. When we were both done changing we sat on the bench next to each other.

"How much longer until we go back to our room?" I asked. He looked at me before smiling softly.

"Why do you think I know?"

"You always know." I huffed.

"Twenty minutes." He smirked.

"Let's take another shower." I said.

"We already showered." He said, but had already stood and begun taking his jumpsuit back off. We got to the shower stalls and before we'd even closed the door he was on me, pressing my face into the stall wall. He pulled my ass out and spread my feet. "Where do you want it?" He asked, keeping my head pressed into the wall.

"Please fuck my pussy again." I said.

"Again? Isn't it tired?" He asked. Before I could say anything he pressed the head in. I moaned and wiggled my hips. "How many times have you cum?" He asked.

"Two." I said. He hummed.

"Two? Why should such a brat like you get to cum so many times when I've only cum..." He began counting aloud as he railed in and out of me. I stood on my tip toes and arched my back further. "I've only cum three times by my count, that doesn't seem fair." He said.

"Please cum in me again. I want you to fill me up." I moaned.

"I know you do." He laughed. He pulled out with a slurp and a pop. I moaned and wiggled my hips. He slapped my ass and I whimpered. He moved his cock to line up with my asshole. "Do you want me to spank you?" He asked.

"Yes please." I moaned. He chuckled as he shoved into my ass. I tried to move to thrust back, but he held my head against the wall firmly. His other hand moved to slap me again. I felt my ass burn and sting, but with each slap he would give a full thrust and I wanted the thrusts.

"Do you like my dick in you?" He asked. Twisting his hand into my hair he pulled me up so he could move his hands around to grab my tits. He used this as leverage to thrust deeper into my ass causing me to fall forward into the stall wall again. He resumed thrusting into my ass, pumping in and out of me, pulling out and then using his hold on my tits to yank me back in, the noise of our bodies slapping together turned me on, but I wanted more.

"Yes. I like your dick in me. It fills me up, I want you to cum in me." I said. "I want you to spank me and bite me and suck on my tits until you cum all over me. I want you to fuck my ass and my pussy and my mouth I want to be covered in your cum." I said. He grunted and sank his teeth into my shoulder. I moaned and began bouncing back into each thrust.

"I'm cumming." He grunted as he slammed me against the wall, pinning me, I was helpless as he thrust deep into my ass to shoot each spurt before pulling out and wiping his cock on my ass cheeks. He turned the water on again and washed us off. This time we got dressed and made it back to our room. We stared at the bunk beds a moment after the door closed.

"Time for bed." He said.

"It looks like." I replied. "How many times a day can you-"

"Six."

"Do you want to test that limit?"

"Yes." His hands were on me before I even finished asking. I laughed, maybe this cell block wasn't so bad after all.