Prisoners Take the Guards

Story Info
Prisoners show guards who is in charge.
4k words
4.32
9.6k
24
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Xanat1s
Xanat1s
121 Followers

Officer Ace Stevenson let out a long sigh as he raked his hand over his face. His eyes watching the camera feeds of the prison. He observed the inmates as they went about their evenings. Glancing at the clock, he huffed as it reads eight-thirty pm.

A cough has Stevenson turning around to find his fellow officer Kripkes standing behind him.

"It's almost time for lights out," Kripkes says. "And it's your turn to walk amongst the filth," he adds.

Shaking his head, Ace stands to his feet. "Fine," he sighs. "But when I get back, we're playing cards and loser has to do a lights out walk for the next month."

Kripkes laughs. "I'll take that bet."

Turning on his heel, Ace leaves the office and makes his way down to his assigned cell block. He finds most of the inmates already making their way to their cells.

Ace continued on his way until he heard an inmate call for him.

Turning to his right, he found a man holding his stomach

"I don't feel so good," the man said.

Narrowing his eyes, Ace carefully approached the inmate.

"What's up with you?"

"My stomach hurts," the man said. "It feels like someone pu-punched me, and it's har-hard to breathe."

Letting out a sigh, Ace stepped forward, like most officers he had been trained in basic care.

However, before he can do anything, the man lashes out and grabs him in the wrist. Ace soon finds himself thrown against the corner of the cell with a hand over his mouth and a shiv against his throat.

"One word and I paint this cell with your blood, got it?"

Ace can only nod as the hand is removed from his mouth.

"Good, now I'm going to take your cuffs and cuff you to the bed frame, and you are not going to resist, understand?"

Stevenson wants so badly to protest and fight back, but the weapon against his neck forces him to reconsider. He concedes and lets himself be dragged to the metal bed frame of the cell. His cuffs are freed from his belt and his wrists are secured around the leg, keeping him in place. He goes to shout when his firearm is taken, but the edge of the blade being flourished silences him.

Ace watches as the inmate leaves and suddenly, the prison erupts into chaos. There is shouting and sounds of fighting. It goes on for quite some time before cheers erupt. A moment later, the inmate returns and smiles down at Ace.

"Well piggy, it took some work, but my associates and I have taken this cell block...and it's only a matter of time before the entire prison is ours.

"They will call for back up," Ace spits.

"I don't think so, you see we were fortunate enough to have an experienced technician in our midst, managed to get to the main control room and shut down any and all calls going in or out, not sure how he did it, but don't really care."

Ace feels his heart drop.

"So what? Did you kill the other officers?"

"Nah, we have better plans for you pigs." He smiles.

Ace pauses. "What are you going to do with us?"

"Why show you your proper places of course," by the time we're done here, you officers are going to do whatever we tell you."

Ace swallows deeply at the wording.

"Now, because I captured you, I get to keep you, but your friends are going to be auctioned off,"

"Auctioned?" Ace asks.

"That's right, you are going to be our pets, give us something to enjoy while we spend our time here." The man says. "Now, I am going to uncuff you, and don't even think of running, you won't make it far, and I can't assure you that you would survive." The inmate warns him. "So I'm going to uncuff you, and you are going to do as I say, understand me?

Ace falters before looking up.

"Not like I have much of a choice," he says.

"That's right, you don't. The man smiles as he takes the key from Ace's pocket and undoes the cuffs.

Rubbing his wrists, Ace continued to sit. "Now what?"

He watches as his captor sits down on the bed beside him. "Now you strip."

"Excuse me?" Ace gasps, only to yelp as he is slapped.

"You will show respect to me, you will call me sir unless I tell you otherwise, you understand?"

"Ye-yes, Sir," Ace nods.

"Good, get out of your clothes," the man commands him.

Reaching out, Ace unlaces and removes his boots and socks, he reaches up to unbutton his uniform shirt and slips his undershirt over his head. Taking a breath, he then removes his utility belt before removing his pants, he now sits there in nothing but black boxer briefs before the inmate.

"Good piggy."

Blushing, Ace clears his throat. "You can't keep us here forever, we have people who care about us...who will worry about us if they don't see us...sir," he finishes.

"The 'sir' saved you a punishment." the inmate growls. "But in response, you are correct, we can't keep you all here forever, which is why we are letting you leave in the morning...until then we will train you, and gather insurance to make sure that you say nothing of what happened." He explains. "And when the other officers come to relieve you in the morning, we will train them."

Ace furrows his brow. "What are you going to train me for, sir?"

"I already said, to be a good pet."

Before Ace can say anything, the man reached out to grab him by the jaw. "At which point you will do whatever I say to please me." He rumbles. "Now get your mouth on my cock,"

"I'm not gay,"

"Neither am I," the inmate says. "But you're nothing but a cocksucking pig, so get your lips on my dick, or I'll break your jaw."

Ace swallows deeply before crawling forward. He reaches out and lowers the front of the inmate's pants and fishes for his cock.

Taking a deep breath, he slowly leans forward and takes the manhood into his mouth.

"Yeah...that's a good bitch," the man says. "Suck that cock, suck your owner's cock."

Ace fights the tears that well in his eyes as he continues to give the man a blowjob. He had never thought he would ever do this to another man, but here he was, on his knees with a dick in his mouth.

"Who knows, I might take another piggy for a pet and watch you two fight for my attention."

Ace gives a distinct whimper as the inmate thrusts deep into his throat.

Suddenly, the doorway is darkened by another figure. Both Stevenson and the man turn to find yet another inmate watching them, a look of shock in his face that quickly turns to enjoyment. "Damn, Keith, you didn't waste any time."

"This pig just needed to be shown his proper place, on his knees worshiping my cock." Ace hears the inmate -Keith- chuckle.

"Hey, no judgement, I managed to win one of the others in the auction, cost me ten smokes and gum, but it was worth it."

"Right on," Keith says as he continues to thrust into Ace's throat, causing him to sputter and choke.

"Well, you enjoy your new pet...by the way, we have control of the prison."

Stevenson felt his heart drop. The prisoners controlling the prison meant that no one would be called to come help them, that his coworkers and fellow officers had been taken captive by inmates...and who knew what would be done to them.

The other inmate then leaves.

Now alone with Keith, Ace looks up into his eyes.

Suddenly, Ace is pushed off Keith's cock.

"Beg me," Keith rumbles. "Beg me to come on your face."

Ace hesitated for a moment, earning him another smack.

"I said, beg."

"Ple-please, Sir...please co-come on my face."

Keith smiles. "Good, now get ready for my load."

Ace mentality prepares himself for what is about to happen. The only warning he receives is a grunt from Keith before his face is being covered in the man's release. He goes to wipe it, but before he can, a hand grabs his wrist.

"Leave it, I want you to wear it when I fuck you later and cement your position as my bitch."

Sure enough, half an hour later found Ace with his ass in the air and face buried in the mattress of the bed as Keith fucked him. At first the man had fingered him to prepare him before finally settling and readying to turn him out.

Now as Ace grunted and groaned as Keith thrust into him, he soon found his body no longer in pain, in fact he was being filled with pleasure.

"Fu-fuck," he moaned, causing Keith to chuckle behind him.

"Yeah, you like that?"

"Ye-yes," Ace replies, earning a smack to his ass.

"Yes, Sir," he corrects himself, even as the pleasure and image of being spanked by Keith floats in his head.

"Yeah, you're going to be my bitch, and you're going to enjoy it," Keith rambles. "Going to take my cock whenever I tell you, going to submit to me entirely."

"What-whatever you want, S-Sir," Ace finds himself saying. "I'll do - fuck-whatever you say," he finds that he means the words, he no longer feels the need to resist, instead he finds the desire to embrace this, give in to Keith and accept the inevitable...that he is Keith's pet.

"You my bitch, pig?"

"I'm your bitch," Ace nods against the mattress. "I'm your obedient bitch, you own me...just please let me have your cock."

"You can have my cock anytime you want," Keith says.

--

Ace wakes up and finds that he is still laying on the bed.

"You passed out after I fucked you for the third time," Keith says from the doorway.

"I-" Ace stutters but soon falls silent.

"Come on, we're going to go see what your fellow officers are up to," Keith says.

Ace stands to his feet, letting out a hiss as his knees buckle.

"Look at you, all fucked out," Keith says.

Ace can only blush as he follows Keith out of the cell.

Around them, Ace notices the sounds of grunting and moaning.

Kieth leads Stevenson down the corridor to a different cell where they find an officer, completely naked, being shared and fucked from both ends. Taking a closer look, Ace realized it was Kripkes and his heart sank to his stomach. Off the top of his head, Ace remembered that Kripkes had a fiancé.

The two inmates seemed to notice their audience and smiled at the naked Ace next to Keith.

"Mighty fine bitch you got there, Keith," the man fucking Kripkes' ass said. "He broken in already?"

Keith smiles and nods. "Yeah, this piggy wanted to be my pet."

Ace once again blushes at being called a pet.

"I see you two are enjoying a piece of meat too, huh?"

The man at Kripkes head smiles.

"This slut apparently has a fiancé, wonder what she would say if she saw him here, servicing two prisoners."

"I'm sure she would love to join him," the first inmate says, "serve a real man after seeing what a bitch, he is."

Keith laughs and shakes his head before turning his attention to Ace.

"Come on, we're going to the showers."

"Yes, Sir," Ace says as they make their way to the shower room.

As they enter, Ace is lead over to a stall.

"Bathe your owner," Keith orders."

"Yes, Sir." Ace says as he grabs the small bottle of shampoo and body wash and pours some into his hand before working it into Keith's hair. He heard the other man hum and instantly felt something akin to pride at having done something right. After he washes the soap from Keith's hair, he sets to work washing his body. Kneeling down, he works the cleanser onto Keith's feet and legs before making his way up to the man's groin.

Once he has finished washing Keith's body, be looks up at the man to await orders.

"You can clean yourself now," he says.

"Thank you, sir," Ace replies before quickly bathing.

When he is finished, Keith leads them back to his cell, in their way they see another guard crawling on his hands and knees and being led by his tie almost as if he were a dog. Keith says nothing about it.

They pass Kripkes again, this time as Ace glances inside, he finds the man handcuffed to the cell door as he is ravaged from behind. His hooded gaze lands on Stevenson as he walks by.

Entering Keith's cell, Ace is told to sit in the corner while Keith lays down on the bed.

0000

The next morning, Ace is ordered to redress in his uniform and join his fellow officers. The inmates warn the guards not to tell a soul if what happened it the various pictures they took using phones they stole will be leaked.

Ace swallows deeply as he thinks of the potential pictures of him being spread across social media. How his family would react, how the city would react...he can't afford it.

As he leaves the prison, Ace thinks of what he will come back to, if the inmates have their way, the next wave of guards will be overtaken and converted into pets for the prisoners as well.

Getting into his car, Ace drives home and takes a shower before laying down on his bed, his mind filling with images of Keith in his naked glory.

He woke up the next morning and realized that today was his day off, and he had no idea how he wanted to spend it.

He ended up thinking of Keith for the majority of the day, imagining how it felt for the inmate to pin him to the bed, to be fucked by him, to submit to him. Before yesterday, Ace had always thought he was a straight alpha man...but now he no longer felt that way. He knew that he was Keith's bitch, and if Keith were standing before him right now, Ace would do whatever it took to please the man.

He also kept track of the news to see if the prisoners would go back on their word and stage a mass escape from the prison. He was glad when a report never came.

0000

The next day, he walked back into the prison, dressed in his uniform and was pleasantly surprised when he found an inmate at the entrance, still dressed in his jumpsuit while a uniformed guard kneels in front of him and sucks his cock. The inmate just smiles at him before pulling the cop off his cock and spitting on his face before returning his mouth to his dick.

Ace shivers at the sight, even as he continues on his way.

He eventually comes to Keith's cell block and heads straight for the man he needs.

As he nears, he hears the sound of slapping flesh. Peeking inside he finds Keith sitting on a chair in the corner of his cell, watching as a fellow inmate of his is ridden by a younger officer. Ace immediately recognizes him as a rookie, fresh out of the academy. It made Ace's chest tighten, the poor kid never would have thought he would be graduating the police academy only to become the pet for some prisoner.

"Oh, fuck, daddy." The young officer moaned, causing Ace to gape in shock.

Just then Keith notices Ace's presence and smiles. "Like what you see?" He asks before seeing that Ace is in his uniform. "Get out if your clothes, from now on when you enter this prison you get naked, you understand me?"

"Yes, Sir," Ace nods as he strips out of his uniform.

When he was fully nude, he moved over to kneel at Keith's feet.

"Your buddies put up a fight. But in the end, they too became mindless pets for us." Keith says as he and the other inmate chuckle.

"And now...we have complete control, you cops won't do anything without our say."

Ace swallows but remains silent, listening to both Keith and the whimpers as the younger officer is fucked.

Keith opens his mouth to speak, but before he can, the other inmate let's out a groan.

"Take my come you pig." He growls.

"Ah fuck yes, daddy," the officer says.

A moment later, the inmate pushes the young cop to the ground and sighs.

"I'm so glad we did this," the inmate says as he stares down at the officer, who still has his come leaking out of him.

"Me too," Keith says, reaching out to stroke Ace's cheek, smiling as the guard leans into the touch. On a whim, Keith placed his thumb into Ace's mouth.

Without being told to, the guard suckles on the digit softly.

"Damn, he's trained," the other inmate praises

"Yes, he is," Keith nods. "He'll do whatever I say, he's already bathed me, isn't that right, pet?"

Ace pulls off the thumb to answer, "Yes, Sir," before taking it back in his mouth.

"Wonder what else he'd do," the inmate says.

Keith glances up at him before turning back to Stevenson. He pulls his thumb from the guard's mouth and arches a brow.

"Well? What would you do?"

"Anything for you, sir," Ace answers.

Keith thinks for a moment before smiling as his gaze lands on the fucked out cop laying on the floor, by now, most of the come has leaked out onto the cold hard floor of the cell.

"Clean up the mess," he says as he points to the puddle.

Ace looks back and studies the pool of release. Taking a breath, he crawls over and leans down to lap at the spend.

Once he is finished, he moves to kneel back but yelps when something is pushed against his head and his face is forced against the other guard's hole

"Clean his hole you come hungry pig," the unknown inmate growls.

It is all Ace can do to lap at the younger man's entrance, collecting the come on his tongue.

Suddenly, Ace feels the weight against his head be taken away and he is pulled backwards. He looks up to find Keith glaring at the inmate, the redness of anger tinting his fair skin.

"Don't you ever lay a hand on my pet with permission again, you understand me?" He growls.

The other man holds his gaze before nodding. He then stands up and calls for the young guard to follow him.

Ace watches as they leave before turning back to Keith. "Thank you, Sir."

"No one touches my pet without my permission, if anyone ever does...you come to me and I will deal with it. You understand?"

"Yes, Sir," Ace nods.

"Good now come with me, we're getting food."

They make their way to the cafeteria.

"Go get me food," Keith orders.

"Yes, Sir," Ace says as he does as commanded.

He collects a tray of food and searches for Keith, when he finds him, he quickly makes his way over.

Keith motions for him to sit and scoops a sporkfulll of food into his mouth.

He then surprises Ace when he holds the spork, full of food, out to him.

Slowly, Ace takes it into his mouth and grimaces at the lack of flavor but swallows anyway.

"That's a good pet," Keith murmurs as he continues to eat, now and then feeding Ace again.

When they are finished, they remain there and take in the sights. Off to the left, Ace sees one of his co-workers on top of the table with his wrists cuffed to keep him spread eagle as prisoners line up to fuck him. A little ways away from that, a guard is on his hands and knees licking the shoes of an inmate.

"Isn't it magnificent?" Keith inquires, "look at them, big burly men who thought they are the top dogs...being made to see that all they needed was a cock in their ass and someone to dominate them."

Ace shivers and nods.

"Tell me what you want pet."

"I want you to fuck me," he says. "I want you to break me."

Keith smiles. "You want to be a slave for my cock?"

"Yes, Master," he says. "I want to be your cock's slave. "I'll do whatever you want to earn your cock."

Keith's smile widens. "We're going to go back to my cell and have some fun, if anyone walks by you are going to invite them to watch as I play with you, you understand me?"

"Yes, Master,"

"Good, come on."

Ace trails after Keith as they make their way back to the cell. Once they enter, Keith removes his jumpsuit and sits on the bed. He looks up at Ace and smiles.

"Have you really submitted to me?"

"Yes, Master," Ace insists.

Keith studies him for a moment before nodding and sitting back. "Get on your knees."

Immediately Ace lowers himself to kneel.

"Ya wanna be master's good pet you have to worship your master," he says. "kiss my feet, pig,"

Ace internally screams at the idea of kissing Keith's dirty feet, but the thought of what may happen if he doesn't...wins out.

Leaning forward he plants his palms on the floor and begins kissing Keith's feet. At first he hates it, but then...something awakens inside him. He quickly doubles his effort, kissing, licking, and even sucking on Keith's toes.

"Look at you, worshipping my feet, you like how they taste? Like the way your master's feet taste?"

"Yes, Master," Ace says before returning to kissing Keith's feet.

Xanat1s
Xanat1s
121 Followers
12