Prissy Krissy Pt. 09

Story Info
Corrupting my chaste, Christian crush girl.
4.2k words
4.82
25.6k
71

Part 9 of the 9 part series

Updated 10/18/2023
Created 09/09/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

We got out of the shower and dressed. This time, Krissy didn't bother with privacy, she bounced around our hotel room completely naked like it was nothing. Seeing her so casually nude was almost as arousing as exploring every inch of her in the shower had been.

I put on a pair of jeans and a black, NIN t-shirt. Very nineties. I guess Krissy was feeling more formal, however, because she put on a long dress -- the first I'd ever seen her in. It was royal blue with silver stitching down the chest and sleeves. It looked like the kind of thing she could have worn to a Renaissance Faire, not that Krissy would have ever allowed herself to be seen anywhere near such a place.

After we were dressed, we walked the few blocks back down to the boardwalk. The sun hung low above the horizon. The wind whipped at Krissy's dress, and it flowed behind her like a sail. Krissy looked like a princess. A magical being. Something about the orange light; she even seemed to glow.

We walked around the boardwalk enjoying the gradually cooling, salty, sea air. Past blaring carnival games festooned with massive stuffies. An arcade, flashing bright lights behind glass doors. T-shirt shops hawking t-shirts with sayings like 'Don't Fuck with Jerzy." Even a tiny waterpark, kids laughing and scrambling up and down the slides.

There was something oddly about the cacophony. Echoey. Like we were visitors from another dimension, only halfway connected to the reality around us. People were out on their own adventures. Krissy and I stayed in our bubble.

When we got hungry, I bought us a a cheesesteak with fresh cut fries. We found a stone bench over by the edge of the boardwalk where we could see the sand. As the day cooled, the beach began to empty out. We shared our meal, listening to the roar and crash of the waves. Seagulls catcalling us in the distance.

"What do you think will happen when the summer's over?" Krissy asked, letting out a sigh

"I don't want to talk about that," I said, meaning it.

"No, I mean like, you'll go back to school, right? What will you do?"

"I don't know. Go to class. Hang out with friends. The usual stuff."

Krissy gave me a knowing look. She'd developed a sense for when I was avoiding the subject.

"I guess I've been hoping that's a problem for future me to solve," I said, "It's not the kind of think I can answer right now. So, I guess I'll just have to hope something shows up.

Krissy's mouth quirked, and I could tell there was a judgment coming.

"And you're so sure of your future?" I asked, feeling defensive.

"I told you," Krissy said, "I'm going to be a teacher."

I blew the air out of my mouth before I could stop my reaction.

"What?"

"You're smart Krissy," I said.

"Teachers can be smart."

"And you hate kids."

"I don't hate them," Krissy said, but she caught the look in my eye, and she blushed. "They're OK sometimes. I need a job I can do so I can be there for my husband. I can't go out and have a career. Someone has to take care of the family."

"That's your mom talking," I said, pointing a drooping fry at Krissy.

She scowled at me.

"Look, Krissy, you're intelligent. And you work hard. You can have anything you want. Should have anything you want. Truly."

"That is what I want," Krissy said.

"I'm just saying that it's OK to want more," I said.

"I could say the same thing to you," Krissy said, pointing another fry my way. Mirroring me.

We finished eating, then she took my hand and led me away from the bench. Back up the boardwalk. It was getting dark by now, and the nearby popcorn lights gave everything a mystical glow. Krissy pulled me close, putting a little hop in her step.

*

We got Kohr's creamsicles and walked up and down the boardwalk some more. We'd spent the day acting at being about more than just fooling around. But it was clear that our fuse had burned down.

As soon as we got back to our hotel room, as the door clicked behind us, our true selves slipped back out. There was no pretense. No pretend. We both had a plan and a destination. And we both got straight to the point.

Piece by piece, we pulled each other apart. Krissy kicked off her white Keds and pink, pom-pom socks. I reached up and pulled off her headband. She tossed her hair free. I took off her glasses. Krissy' blue eyes flashed at me.

I turned her around and zipped down her dress. Krissy shrugged it off her shoulders and let it pool on the floor. She was wearing a black, sheer bra and panties. It might have been the sexiest thing I'd seen her in, and for a moment I wondered if maybe she'd snuck back to Victoria's Secret when I wasn't around.

Krissy lifted my t-shirt off, then unbuckled my jeans. She shoved them down my thighs, leaving me only in my navy-blue boxers. Both of us were down to our underwear, panting like we'd run back to the bedroom.

Krissy gulped. She reached back to undo her own bra. Her fantastic, full breasts spilled out. Her little pink nipples were sharp as I'd seen them. She pushed down her panties, now completely naked. I did the same with my boxers. My cock jumped out.

Finally, fully undressed, we embraced. The soft warmth of Krissy's body surrounded me. The fleshy swells of her chest and the slight scratch of her pubic hair. Arms, grasping. Breath hot on my cheek.

Krissy kissed me, gradually shifting us to the bed. I let her drag me there, unwilling to break our connection. Krissy rolled me onto my back. Working from the foot of the mattress, she slowly kissed her way up my legs. She grabbed hold of my cock, possessive. It looked so red and angry in her hands. Like she was taming a monster.

"You have a big one," Krissy said, eyeing my dick as she waved it slightly back and forth.

"I have what?" I sat up, surprised.

"Your thing," Krissy reiterated, "He's big."

"Where is this coming from?" I asked.

"I told some of the other girls at camp about him," Krissy said, "About us. You know. They said you have a large, um, penis."

"What are you doing at this camp?!" I nearly popped right off the bed.

Krissy shook her head at me, like I was the one being ridiculous. As if this was obvious behavior that I should have suspected rather than a surprising turn of events. They talked about cocks at Catholic camp? I'd have been less surprised if she told me they performed live human sacrifices.

"It's girl stuff," Krissy said, shrugging. "We always talk. Don't boys?"

"Not like that," I said, "I don't tell my friends about your awesome breasts or your fantastic pussy."

Krissy flushed when I described her, especially with such frank words. But she continued to casually dandle my cock in her hands.

"I mean, I'm not that specific," Krissy said, "I was just telling them how we do, um, stuff. Like, how I hold it or whatever. And the girls all said that you must have a big one."

"I find it hard to picture Abby talking about dicks," I said.

"No, not Abby," Krissy said, shaking her head. "But some of the other girls. Sometimes, I swear, the only thing they want to talk about is sex."

"I have to meet these coworkers of yours," I said.

Krissy raised an eyebrow in response, then turned her attention back to my cock. I thought I was about to get one of her patented, messy blowjobs. But, instead, Krissy gave my dick a couple loving strokes before she started mouthing her way up my stomach and chest. She settled her body on top of mine, and we started kissing. I rolled her over. Felt her thighs spread, instinctive, around me.

I know what you're thinking, that the next step was obvious. We were at a motel down the shore, with no parents or other potential chaperones. We were both completely naked with an entire evening in front of us and nothing but a bed.

I swear, it never occurred to me. I took Krissy's 'no sex' policy very seriously. I knew that she meant it. Despite what you might assume based on my earlier actions, I had no intention of pressuring Krissy into penetrative sex. It was the line she drew, and I respected that. As proof, despite the fact that I was on a weekend beach trip with my horny girlfriend, I hadn't packed a single condom. It would have been like bringing a unicorn saddle -- I knew I would never need it.

What did I think was going to happen? I imagined that Krissy and I were going to go through our usual motions. I'd rub her pussy till she screamed, then she'd suck me off. My big plan, the thing I intended to push for that night? I was hoping that, if I got Krissy off enough, I might be able to convince her to sixty-nine. Seriously. That was my deepest hope. I was fantasizing about licking my girlfriend's snatch while she sucked my dick. I was fantasizing about cumming in her mouth while she dripped into mine.

Krissy, apparently, had other ideas.

The aloof blonde leaned forward and whispered in my ear, her tongue tickling in a way that sent sparks straight down to my dick.

"Do you remember that time when we were up in my bedroom?" Krissy asked.

I don't know why she was being so quiet. I don't think she was worried about being heard. Maybe it was old habit, we were so used to sneaking around. Or maybe, what Krissy was about to say felt so lewd to her, so exposed, that she couldn't bear to say the words at a normal volume.

"We were on my bed," Krissy continued, "We had our, um, pants off?"

"Yeah?"

"And you, well. You rubbed? Like, on me?"

I thought back to what Krissy was describing. We'd ground into each other on her bed, till I squirted in my boxers. At the time, it had seemed like such a momentous event. A huge step in our sexual experimentation. Now, the memory was almost quaint. It had been a month ago. It felt like decades.

"Do you think we could do that?" Krissy asked, "But, you know. Like this?"

My innocent girlfriend wanted to dry hump. It's funny that the idea hadn't occurred to me till that moment. I was the one who'd introduced her to it, after all. But I guess after all the other stuff, I kind of forgot about our earlier fumbling.

But it had clearly stuck with Krissy. Her eyes were alight, just remembering it. Her voice held a little tremble. Like even the memories were getting her off.

I nodded my agreement. Without another word, I shifted myself around, making sure my penis was slotted in the right place. When I hit the spot, Krissy gave me a little nod of acknowledgement.

"Be careful," she said. I knew what she meant.

I ground down, pressing into Krissy. Her warm thighs squeezed against my sides. Thin fingers on my flanks. Her seeping snatch arched upwards to match my movements.

Oh DAMN. This felt fantastic. It's not like I'd never dry humped with a girl before. But I'd forgotten how much more immediate that feeling was when it was skin on skin. And with Krissy pushed against me, surrounded by her amazing body, it felt like so much more. All the intimacy of sex without the danger of it. Why the hell weren't we doing this more often?

Krissy giggled. "It's nice," she agreed, though I knew she was unhappy that I'd said 'hell.'

"Seriously, you're a genius," I said.

Krissy kissed me and I got the message: less talking, more humping. So, I did as I was told and ground down on Krissy's cunt. She made all sorts of wonderful noises as I did it. Nothing prim or proper escaped her lips. It was lovely.

Krissy's bright blue eyes aligned to my dark green. My olive skin contrasted with her pale, pink. Krissy thin, blonde, and perfect. Me dark, hairy, and wild.

Krissy's breath caught. I was sure she was about to cum. I wanted to match her, to meet her there at the peak. I redoubled my efforts. Got myself closer to the top.

This was amazing. As near to intercourse as we would ever get. Both of us sharing in this moment, our bodies so close they seemed knotted together. I couldn't wait for our ecstasy to tie us together in that same way. One merged, incredible orgasm pulsing through the both of us.

Krissy grabbed my ass with a trembling hand.

"W-wait," Krissy said.

I slowed. I couldn't hide my frustration. We were so close to finishing together. But I wanted to respect Krissy's wishes. I lifted my groin to separate us.

"I want to feel him," Krissy said, "A little bit."

What!?

"I mean, inside," Krissy said, "It's OK."

A thousand questions raced through my brain. So many interjections were sent to my mouth that they logjammed somewhere over my esophagus and all I could get out was a little puff of air.

"Not all the way," Krissy said.

She didn't wait for my response. The blonde girl reached between us and grabbed my dick, steering it so that the head was kissing at her entrance. Krissy was wet. As slippery as I'd ever experienced. Her pussy was pumped so full of blood, it was almost inflated like a balloon. It left her labia wide open. Her forbidden entrance completely exposed.

"Are you sure?" I asked.

Krissy responded by slotting me in. She shimmied her butt, sliding me forwards. With an amazing ease, I slipped inside Krissy.

As if she was mimicking her pussy, Krissy's mouth dropped open. "Oh. OH!" she said as she felt a foreign member enter her for the first time. But this was a first for me, as well.

I wasn't a virgin; I'd had sex plenty of times. But I'd never been bare in a woman before. We'd always used condoms. Even the crazy ex, that was one thing she'd never been willing to budge on. Which, let's be fair, was probably for the best.

Krissy's body betrayed her further. Shoving me in past my cockhead. Till I was about halfway. Krissy was panting like crazy. Her eyes wide, yet strangely focused. Her mouth still forming that perfect oh-shape.

I could already tell that Krissy was tight. Her pussy impossibly grasping. And hungry, hungry, hungry for cock. Oh GOD I wanted to slam my dick as deep as it could go. But somehow, I managed to hold myself in place. The dripping warmth of Krissy's pussy clasped me close.

"You OK?" I asked. I was legitimately concerned. There was a lot loaded into this moment. The potential for physical pain obviously, not to mention the possibility of aching, miserable regret over what Krissy had committed. I could see her tipping into any of it.

"Yuh-yeah," Krissy said, "A little more. Deeper."

But I hadn't foreseen that.

I let myself surge further into Krissy's slippery sex. Her cunt clasped at my shaft. Not just squeezing like I expected, but practically twisting around me. Like getting coiled up by a constrictor. It was like nothing I'd ever experienced.

"Ohh," Krissy moaned, and this time I recognized it as a sound of pain.

"I'm stopping," I said.

"It's... so much," Krissy said, "Feel it filling me. Like splitting me in half."

I tried to withdraw, but Krissy wouldn't let me. Not only with her legs and arms. I mean her pussy, literally, clamped down and wouldn't let me go. Holy fucking fuck.

"Deeper," Krissy said again, "It's OK. I'm OK."

Krissy's body didn't give me any other option. I felt her vagina urging me forward, like the world's warmest, most wonderful conveyer belt. I put my hands on the mattress and drove into her. The last of my dick slipped into that incredible place. My balls settled against her body. I held there.

"Is that...? Did I get all of him?" Krissy asked.

"You want more?" I asked back, stifling a laugh.

"No, that's enough," Krissy said, "Too much."

She lifted her head up and I did my best to move so she could see our connection. My cock completely swallowed in her pussy. Her virginity totally gone.

But there was time to preserve the idea of it, if not the fact. Krissy wanted to feel me inside her, well she'd felt it. I could pull out now -- stroke myself with her slippery juices. Rub her off with my fingers. She could argue in some sense that nothing was lost. Certainly, we'd be risking a lot less.

Don't think I'd forgotten for an instant that I was unprotected in Krissy's cunt. The sweet, soft grip of her dripping pussy walls wouldn't let me overlook it. I knew she wasn't on the pill, either. We were very much risking something far more permanent than a bit of penetration, and way less easy to hide from everyone else.

Krissy leaned up, looking for a kiss and I met her. The movement made my cock shove slightly deeper. Krissy grunted as it did.

"Fuck, Krissy, you feel so good," I said.

"Oh yeah," Krissy said.

"You're amazing," I said, and brushed her cheek.

She smiled at me, genuinely. Had I ever seen Krissy truly smile? I wondered at it now. Her cheeks and chest were pink. Her face dripped with sweat; hair stuck out like crazy. She was so gorgeous I couldn't get over it.

I knew I should pull out. I couldn't bear the thought of it. We stayed like that, in place, as one. Like both of us daring the other to end it.

Finally, the better part of my conscience took over.

"We should stop," I said, "Before this goes too far. It's incredible. But we need to be careful."

Krissy nodded.

"You're not safe," I said, "We could do something really bad."

"Uh-huh," Krissy said. But she didn't look worried. In fact, her face communicated a far different emotion: excitement.

"If you want, you know, to keep going, I can get condoms," I said, "I didn't bring any. It was stupid. But I can go get some down the street, I think. We can start again."

"It's OK," Krissy said, and I thought that she was being understanding.

"Alright," I said, "I'll stop."

I started to pull back, but Krissy grabbed my arm tightly. She looked up at me with pleading eyes.

"Let's try it a little," Krissy said. "One in and out. Just to feel it."

I raised my eyebrow at her, a perfect mirror of the doubting gaze she'd given me so many times. I knew where this was headed, believe me. But I lacked the willpower to stop it. Oh, I had plenty of determination, but it was all pushing in the opposite direction.

I drew back, slowly, then drove forward. Cherished every inch of Krissy's tight snatch as it hugged my dick snugly. Again, my cock head nestled against the back of Krissy's pussy. My balls bounced lightly against her bottom. Krissy bit her lip as I slid home.

"Feels so good," she said, almost to herself.

Krissy arched her hips and back. She wasn't able to make much happen, but she made what she wanted clear.

"Again," Krissy said.

I started moving in her. I didn't pause this time. This was it. We weren't trying things anymore or feeling it out. We were full on fucking. We weren't going to stop.

I started slowly, but that wasn't enough for Krissy. She kept urging me onwards with her hips. Her hands pulled at my thighs. The only thing she let me stop to do was squeeze her breasts. But even that was only for a moment.

Any innocence or modesty was lost. I drove into Krissy, hard. The bed squeaked. The headboard slammed. I felt bad for our neighbors, though that didn't make me hold back.

I pumped Krissy with abandon, and she gave just as good right back. Again, it wasn't skill or ability. Just straight up desire. Our bodies made wet slurping sounds. Hard smacks. Krissy, once so demure, didn't care.

"Oh-Oh-Oh," she gasped out with every thrust. "So-oh-good."

I was beyond words. Seeing that perfect golden girl beneath me, supplicant to my cock, it was more than I could process. The way she hung onto me for dear life. How her pussy squeezed and writhed. It was beyond any fantasy I could imagine.

But I didn't want it to be the one time. I knew I needed Krissy to get off, or I wasn't going to get anywhere this close to her again. I reached down to her clit. Instead of thrusting, I held my cock in place and rubbed Krissy's eager little button. She looked down at what I was doing, wanton and wanting.

It wasn't long before the sounds coming out of her got sharper. Her body's movements more pronounced.

"Uhhhhh... UHN! Oh," Krissy said, "Close... Getting close."

12