Pristine Anal

Story Info
One man's hang ups could cost him the sex of a lifetime.
3.7k words
4.39
4.5k
6
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Ick," he screeched, his face contorting into a disgusted grimace. "There is no way I am putting that in my mouth after you."

"Fuck's sake, Michael," Wade replied, yanking the bottle from his friend's hands, "it's a fucking water bottle and we only have the one to share until we return to the campground tomorrow. You forgot yours, remember?"

"Well, can't you just filter some more water, use that to wash this one, and then filter some more water and fill it for me? I am thirsty!" he whined.

"Even if I wanted to," Wade was clearly irritated, "there is no water source nearby and the water filter, as you call it, is actually a UV water sanitizer that runs on rechargeable batteries. I have enough charge for two more cycles, enough to get us to camp comfortably but not enough that I am going to waste water washing a water bottle full of clean water because you can't share it because it was touched by another man's lips. What kind of a fag are you?"

"Ugh!" Michael cried. "I'm going to die of thirst! This is horrible! Why did I agree to this?"

"Because you wanted this," Kevin replied, walking back into the light of the campfire. His hand gripping the large bulge that nested his 9 inch cock and heavy, peach-sized testicles. "The rules are, you come camping, you get some Kevin. It's for your own good, we are doing this for you."

"It feels like torture! I am being compelled against my will to be here," he cried, feigning agony and despair, his face pouty and his arms crossed in front of his chest.

"You know that's not true. You are here because you saw me naked on Wade's phone," Kevin reminded the young man, sulking near the crackling campfire his friends had built, sitting on a purchased fold-out chair he insisted on bringing because there was no way he was going to be sitting on the ground where animals poo and pee and screw.

"I don't even know why you care," Michael snapped back. "Why bother seducing me out here to have some tropical disease-ridden mosquito or some intestinal worm crawl into my body and, aaaaaaagh!" He could not finish the thought. It was much too much and all he could do was shake his hands wildly as if by doing so the nasty worm and tropical mosquito would be scared away.

"First of all," Wade replied, "we are in Maine, not the fucking Congo. Second of all, you are a fucking basket case. How can you live in this world and be like this? When was the last time you had sex?"

Michael furrowed his brow, he looked away and mumbled something inaudible.

"What was that?" Wade asked, trying to lean closer to Michael.

Michael rolled his eyes and looked at the two men across the fire from him. "It depends, I guess. Do hand jobs count?"

"Did you wear a glove?" Wade asked.

Michael rolled his eyes again and nodded.

"Then no," Wade clarified, "it does not count. And who the fuck agreed to a hand job with a glove?"

"Escort." Michael replied.

"Ok, let me ask it more plainly, when was the last time a man slid his fat cock into your fucking gullet? No condom, no latex, just meaty, hot as coals, thick as a wrist, cock?" Wade was practically yelling.

"Don't be mean," Michael whined and again spoke something inaudible into the night sky.

Both men stared at him, he knew they had not heard his whispered reply. He sighed, "Fine! Six years! You happy? It's been six years without touching a cock and eight since I sucked one or had one up my, you know, my bum."

Wade and Kevin broke into raucous laughter. Michael did not appreciate being the butt of jokes and he would have stomped off but the back country, at night, was as close to terror as things could get for him and he had no choice but to sit quietly and pout.

Kevin took some pity on the poor germophobe. He was a handsome man, perhaps made effeminate by his obsession with cleanliness, he was fussy in a way most men were not, but to look at him before he spoke, one would see an athletic, tall, appealing man in his late twenties, 28 to be exact. Kevin had seen Michael many times at the gym, bending over to wipe down every machine before he used it, between sets, and then again after he had used it. On the days he worked out, the cleaning crew took a two-hour break, they adored him.

He had a muscular physique, with a well-defined chest and large arms that could have belonged to a professional baseball player. His abs were flat, though not defined or particularly well cut. His ass, on the other hand, was a spectacular specimen. He liked to wear tight leggings to work out and he put on a show every time he bent over. More than once, Kevin had popped wood at the gym watching the large muscular glutes, cheeks round and plump, bending over or squatting. In those moments he had wanted to mount his boyfriend's good buddy, they had first met through Wade, but had refrained because Michael had a well won reputation for being incredibly fastidious, and Kevin could not even begin to imagine what headaches a fuck might entail.

His face, too, was attractive; large brown eyes were framed by the long lashes of good Italian stock. His chestnut hair was cut short, held tightly in place where it happened to be a little longer by copious amounts of gel, pomade, and other products.

Kevin was not sure how to help, but he wanted to help. He stepped closer to Michael who instinctively recoiled at the intrusion into his half of the campfire.

"What are you doing?" Michael asked, his voice laced with suspicion.

Kevin squatted in front of his friend, his face just a few inches from Michael's, his eyes warm and friendly, the pale blue color seemed to glow in the fire light. "Would you kiss me, Michael?" Kevin asked.

Michael shook his head furiously and nearly fall backwards off his chair.

"You know I am a catch, Michael," Kevin said, as he stood up, all of his 6'3" frame towering right next to a sitting Michael. "I am not accustomed to being rejected." As he spoke, he slowly unbuttoned his shirt, opening it to reveal manly, thick bands of chest muscles topping a carefully groomed and sculpted set of abs whose ridges and deep definition lines ran an inch tall in places. Kevin pulled off his shirt completely, slowly, letting the light bounce and cast shadows along his muscles, letting the cool night air flicker through his chest hair and the soft dusting of light fuzz along his lower abdomen.

"Michael," he said, "you can watch or you can enjoy. What do you really want?"

"Well, can you take a bath, first?" Michael replied.

Kevin let out a hearty laugh and signaled for Wade to step close. The two began to passionately make out, their lips exploring without boundaries, repeating patterns each loved for themselves and which they knew their partner enjoyed. Wade nibbled on Kevin's neck and earlobes, at times flicking his tongue and licking inside Kevin's ear. Michael shook when he saw that, but his face came closer.

They kissed and explored, Wade slowly stripped his own t-shirt, bringing Kevin closer so he could inhale the musk he had built up over the day's hike. Michael contorted his face but still leaned in. There was a hint of Wade's smell in the air, he recognized his cologne, his deodorant and something else, something briny. He was deeply conflicted now.

Kevin pulled Wade with him and the two kissed right next to Michael's face. Wade was moaning, his tongue was lazily and happily lathering Kevin's mouth with his spit. Kevin's hands were gripping and massaging Wade, at times pinching his large nipples, clenching at his wonderfully tight build, smaller than Kevin but every bit the athlete he had been in college when he competed in decathlon. Kevin thought he heard Michael let out an involuntary whine, and perhaps a slight moan, as he had a front row seat to the hottest kiss he had ever witnessed in film, porn or real life. Michael's mouth was agape, and Kevin gently put his hand behind the germophobe's head and pulled him into the couple's kiss.

There was a hint of resistance and perhaps a fearful 'oh god,' muttered under his breath, but he did not push back. Once in the kiss, his lips were at first pursed and tight which made Kevin smile and almost laugh, but Michael quickly relented to the prodding from two tongues and mouths. When it happened, the switch was quick, sudden, and loud.

"hmmmmm, you taste like granola, shit, hmmmm, is that normal? Fuck that feels good, hmmmmm, is that your tongue, oh fuck, hmmmmm, so good, watermelon, hmmmm!" Michael moaned and spoke as if he did not understand the point of kissing. In fact, he could count on one hand the number of times he had kissed another man before this night, so it was possible that he was just not great at it. Perhaps he was nervous, and they all knew his nerves often defeated the already faulty filters between his brain and his mouth. Still, Michael loved the feeling the two men gave him and they were ecstatic to have broken through one wall.

Kevin grabbed Michael's face with both hands and pulled him in for a one on one kiss while Wade kissed Michael's neck tenderly. This was partly to shut him up but also a way for him to understand the joy of kissing. Michael moaned and melted slowly into Kevin's hands, the puddle that was his face was just a place where Kevin could lap his tongue and it all felt magical. When Kevin finally pulled away, Michael noticed Wade had been licking and nibbling on his ear. He too leaned in and gave Michael a wonderful, open mouth kiss, though not as long or as life-changing as Kevin's.

"Wow," Michael spoke through half closed eyes, "do you have any cavities? Your mouth tastes amazing, your teeth are so smooth."

Kevin laughed again. "I think my teeth are healthy, thanks," he finally replied. "Michael, why don't you drink water now?"

Michael nodded, he had taken a sip of water when they first filled up at a spring near the trailhead but had not taken water since. He took the water bottle and satiated the thirst that had built of over seven hours of hiking that day.

"Can I kiss you again?" he asked Kevin.

Kevin nodded and knelt in front of Michael who leaned forward just enough to again be taken in by a long, well delivered kiss. "Hmmmm," he purred. "Your knees are in the dirt."

Kevin smiled and kissed the now made-of-jelly Michael. "Do you think you are ready to try something else?"

"Like what?" Michael said, snapping out of his kiss induced delirium.

Kevin stood as Wade stayed on his knees next to him. Fulfilling a thousand different fantasies Michael had crafted, Kevin began to unbuckle his pants, then slowly unbutton and unzip them until Wade pulled them the rest of the way down to the ground around Kevin's ankles. The bulge on his briefs was enormous. Michael let out a shallow squeal at the thought of finally seeing Kevin's colossal cock. From the day he had been introduced to him as Wade's new boyfriend to today, when he considered the physically imposing but always kind figure a personal friend, he had always wondered about the size of the thing that so heavily weighed and stretched out every single pair of pants he had ever worn. Kevin had become the object of innumerable fantasies and masturbatory sessions. He shared these with Wade, lusting after boyfriends was hardly taboo. Still, never in his wildest dreams did he think it would get this far.

But there were obstacles, massive obstacles. Kevin could see Michael's face struggling. "Don't focus on what you don't like or what you're afraid of, what is that you want, Michael?"

"I want to see it," he declared confidently.

"Take it out, then," Kevin invited.

Michael started to look around instinctively for gloves or a towel or something to make sure his hands would not get dirty. "No, you either take it out with your hand or not at all."

"Not fair!" Michael complained. "You have pre-ejaculate spotting right now and I know you peed earlier today, twice. I don't even know if you showered this morning, and all the sweat, all day, I can smell your funk from here!"

Michael had talked himself into convulsions and Wade burst out laughing as Michael had to look away to keep himself from losing his granola right then and there.

"Buuuuuaaaaaagghhh! Oh god, no! Buuuuuaaaaaagghhh! Fuck! Buuuuuaaaaaagghhh!" Michael retched, winced and pulled his head as far away from Kevin as he could possibly go while sitting, as he could not stand up without first getting closer to the magnificent cock of Kevin Kelley, which right now featured multiple bodily fluids and was anything but enticing to the distressed clean freak.

"I am not sure how NOT to take offence, Michael," Kevin finally said, as Michael gathered himself.

"I'm sorry," Michael finally said, his eyes teary from his close call with upchucking. "This was a bad idea. Did you even bring condoms?"

"Condoms for what? We are a couple and we test regularly and rarely invite anyone into our bed. You have not had sex in eight years and test more often than we do," Wade replied. "Why would be want condoms?"

"To be clean!" Michael replied, exacerbated.

"I don't want to be clean, Michael. I mean, I don't want to be dirty, but I want to fuck my boyfriend and suck his cock and he wants to the same to me. We're clean and we're also shit and we're also piss and cum and blood and saliva --"

"Buuuuuaaaaaagghhh! Stop! Buuuuuaaaaaagghhh! Please stop!" the thought of all those fluids and germs being shared was too much and Michael nearly lost it again.

Wade rolled his eyes while Kevin laughed riotously. He had never been both so thoroughly rejected and entertained at the same time.

"Look!" Wade said, shoving his hand into Kevin's tight underwear and yanking out the massive 9 inch cock. His fingers could not wrap all the way around it, the foreskin slid back behind the glistening knob as Wade jerked it slowly a few times for effect. "Look at how perfect this is, Michael. Look at him, he is perfect. And you know I am not just talking about his cock. You know how kind he is and how generous and truthful and loving and thoughtful. You know this! You know how he supported me through my mom's passing, how he stuck with me when my business tanked. His cock is perfect but only because he is perfect. Don't you want to know what a perfect man tastes like? How good you can make a perfect man feel? Don't you want to know what it feels like when he is stretching your throat until you can't breathe but all you want is for him to shove in deeper, to be fully inside you, until your nose is buried in his crotch? And don't start convulsing on me again or I will whip you with this fucking pole!"

There was little danger of Michael retching now as he was glued to the sight he had so long dreamed about. It was a glorious cock. "It's so thick, so shiny," Michael looked up at Kevin who was smiling down like a benevolent god-king with a monumental pork sword. "Can I touch it?"

Kevin nodded and Wade pulled his hand away. "Grip it with both hands," Kevin instructed. "But if you touch, you suck."

Michael flinched and the progress his hands had made stopped cold. Kevin flexed his pelvic muscles and made his cock bounce a few times. Michael let out an audible giggle. "Fucking hot!" he said, biting his lip. He sat further up in his chair and moved closer to the object of his new obsession. The first touch could have been the basis of the ET finger scene, he moved so slowly and gingerly it seemed he feared that by touching the python he might anger it. Kevin flexed his cock again and Michael gripped it quickly, this time he wanted to catch it before it flew away. He laughed out loud in pure glee and looked at both men. "It's soft and hot," he described the feelings as they came. "I mean the skin is so soft, I don't know that I ever touched something this soft, like a baby duck, when I was a kid my mom got me a baby duck. He felt like this. But it is also hard, stiff and impenetrable like a rock."

Michael began to jerk the dick slowly with both hands. "Grab his balls, if you want," Wade offered.

Michael nodded, "The escort had smaller balls and a tighter scrotum, this is much nicer. His testicles are heavy and the skin on the sac is like really soft leather, stretchy."

"You want to suck on my balls," Kevin asked.

Michael shook his head, "No thanks, not part of the deal and they smell."

Kevin smiled and shook his head, "The hits keep coming. Ok, what do they smell like?"

"Like a locker room, like used underwear, like musk in a room that has poor air circulation, maybe a little like sweat," Michael replied.

"Who's sweat?" Wade asked.

"Kevin's," Michael replied.

"That's right, Kevin's," Wade repeated. "Do you want to suck on Kevin's cock or on some sanitized rubber doll that has no scent, no life to it, whatsoever?"

Michael nodded and surprising all three of them, he ducked under Kevin's massive cock and pulled in both testicles into his mouth at once. It was not easy, and his action created a lot of pressure for Kevin, almost too much, but he held on for the sake of Michael's newfound courage.

"Now suck my cock, Michael," Kevin ordered.

Michael came off of Kevin's testicles with an ear to ear grin. "I want to get back to those later," he said. Then, looking up at Kevin and quickly over at Wade, he smelled Kevin's knob, taking in a deep breath and analyzing it in his mind. "There's a distinct odor to your skin, it's like spruce moss on an old, felled tree. Maybe a little darker than that, with mushrooms and oysters. Your pre-ejaculate has a stronger briny smell and I can smell a trace of urine on the tip of your dick."

He looked up, helpless. This might be a bridge too far.

"Fucking Rainman shows up to suck cock now! Ok, tell me, whose briny pre-ejaculate is that? Whose piss? Whose umami?" Wade pressed the point with his questions.

Michael nodded and at first gingerly kissed Kevin's dickhead. He could taste all the things he had smelled. All the things that were Kevin. He tasted and he suckled and he swallowed Kevin. What had started out with fear became a face fuck for the ages as Michael first explored each taste cautiously and described it out loud or in his mind like a genius cock sommelier. Once he understood the flavor and eradicated his fear of it, eight years of pent up want were unleashed all at once and he was literally choking himself on the immense cock before him.

Kevin and Wade watched over his feasting, carefully guiding him to slow down and pace himself where he was trying to do too much and all at once. He seemed to be completely fearless now and kept impaling himself, throat first, on Kevin's dick and the effect at first was non-stop gagging. Wade talked him through the art of taking in 9 inches and Michael succeeded, though most of the time he spent slurping at the first five inches and licking the rest from balls to tip. He was enraptured in the manliness that was Kevin.

Wade had imagined anal would be difficult to get going but by then, Michael was charged up like a lightning ready to strike was up for almost anything. With the same eagerness that he had lapped up Kevin's cock, semen, piss and all the rest, he also took Wade's cock, which was more easily deep throated. Once it was sloppy wet, Wade stepped behind Michael, whom Kevin had been busily preparing with one of his best rim jobs ever, and he entered him with only a few minutes spent on relaxing and breathing. Though Kevin was the prize, it had to be Wade who would blaze a trail and help open up a path for the colossal cock that was eager to spread open all of Michael's cobweb covered rectal walls.

Memories and fantasies of being fucked and giving up his tight hole to make it filled and stretched fueled Michael's absolute, near unconditional surrender. He did draw the line at sucking the cocks that had been in his ass -- or anyone's ass -- until they had been washed and alcohol wiped. Baby steps, thought Wade.

12