Priti Patel - My Dominant Boss Ch. 01

Story Info
An 18 year old hire falls under a British politician's spell.
1.4k words
3.78
2k
2
0

Part 1 of the 1 part series

Updated 04/17/2024
Created 04/17/2024
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

In 2021, I got my first job at Westminster. I was a soft blonde English 18-year-old man navigating the inner workings of the UK Home Secretary's team working for the summer as an intern, I expected challenges, but nothing could have prepared me for the commanding presence of Priti Patel, a figure held in both high regard and fear.

Her intense gaze, her wicked smile, that aura of dominance that seemed to define her very essence. The atmosphere in Priti Patel's office was tense. People walked on eggshells petrified of displeasing her. Stories would soon emerge nationwide about her bullying behaviour. Some staff would quit, some would have nervous breakdowns and some would fall completely at her feet. Little did I realise that her focus would soon shift onto me, entwining me in a web of obedience and submission.

Only a week into my role, I received a summons to her office.

Aware of the tales of her intimidating nature, I couldn't help but wonder if I had somehow annoyed her or done something badly wrong. I trembled into her office, closed the door and stood before her with my hands at my side and awaited her instructions. Her gaze was intense as she looked at me from behind her desk, exuding authority.

"Jamie," she started, her voice sharp and commanding, "do you know why I've asked you to come today?"

I struggled to speak, my throat dry under her scrutiny. "N-no, ma'am," I managed to say.

Her lips curled into a tight frown, her disapproval palpable. "One of my staff reported an incident earlier today when I was delivering my report to the entire team," she said, her tone clipped and curt. "They claimed you were staring at my bum inappropriately while I was working at the whiteboard. She told me you were very actually drooling as I was pointing at things on the screen. She is worried we may have a young man that things us women are his eye candy"

"I-I'm so sorry, ma'am," I blurted out, my cheeks burning with shame. "I-I didn't mean to... I-I was just... I-I..."

"Jamie, do you realise how serious this accusation is?" she questioned, her voice low and ominous.

I swallowed nervously, feeling the intensity of her gaze, like a weight, on my skin. "Yes, ma'am," I whispered softly, my words barely audible. "I didn't mean to stare. I'm truly sorry. It won't happen again. I promise."

There was a pause filled with the sound of my uneven breaths as I awaited her response. Then, unexpectedly, she reclined in her chair, her features softening slightly.

"Jamie," she spoke, with severity in her tone now, "I could terminate your employment for sexual discrimination; you're aware of that fact?"

I nodded vigorously, with my heart racing in my chest. "Yes, ma'am. I understand, and I'm pleading with you not to," I begged earnestly while dropping to my knees before her in a gesture of desperation. "Please... I'll do whatever it takes to make amends. My father will kill me if I blow this wonderful opportunity to work for you and your government. Please Miss Patel"

She regarded me for a moment, her expression unreadable, before finally nodding in acquiescence. "Very well," she said, her voice soft but firm.

Priti smirked a little and leaned back in her seat. "Since you looked at my arse, maybe I should look at yours? Bend over my desk."

I was stunned by her request. This couldn't be real. Tears filled my eyes. How could I explain this to my parents? They would lose faith in me if they discovered that I had jeopardised this job my father had secured for me through his connections.

Priti sighed impatiently and tapped her foot. "What are you waiting for? Do as I fucking say!" she yelled.

I followed her command and bent over the desk. I heard her breathing as she moved around me. Her hands trailed down my back until they reached the waistband of my pants. She firmly patted my backside before unfastening the belt from its loops. The sound of the belt sliding out sent chills down my spine.

Priti unzipped my pants and pulled them down while I leaned over her desk, my shirt untucked and only my white briefs covering my bottom half. Her deep breaths were audible as she firmly grasped my buttocks. Suddenly, she delivered a slap on my bum, causing me to let out a yelp.

"You will beg me not to fire you!" Priti shouted.

The sting from her slap reverberated around the old mahogany room, leaving me breathless as I struggled to compose myself. My cheeks flushed with embarrassment as I felt her hand tighten on my skin, her nails digging into the flesh of my rear forcefully.

"Please, Misss Patel," I pleaded in a trembling voice, filled with fear and desperation. "Please don't let me go. I'll do whatever you ask, I promise. Just give me another chance."

As I begged, she began to deliver a series of open hand slaps on my backside. With hesitation, I glanced back at her with pleading eyes.

There was a hint of satisfaction and amusement in her expression as she observed me, a glint in her eyes.

"Anything?" she pondered in a menacing tone.

"Are you fully aware of the repercussions of your actions, Jamie? The cost you might have to bear to keep your job?"

I vigorously nodded, my heart beating rapidly in my chest, preparing myself for whatever consequences she deemed appropriate. "Yes, ma'am," I wheezed, taking breaths. "I am ready to do whatever is necessary. Please... Please don't fire me".

She paused for a moment, contemplating my plea, her expression inscrutable as she ran a finger along the arch of my back, sending shivers down my spine.

Subsequently, she resumed striking my buttocks, from left to right. With each blow, I let out cries of pain. After twenty strikes, she told me to stand up from the table with my reddened backside on display to her.

"Look at yourself, you stupid boy. What a pathetic excuse for a man you are!"

Both my face and ass cheeks reddened deeply as I kept my gaze to the floor. "I apologise. I'm don't know why I looked at your bum Miss."

"You're a deviant. That's why you did it. Now, turn around."

I turned to face her. She examined my face closely for several seconds before saying, "You have a tiny erection. Are you enjoying getting punished?"

"No, Miss Patel, I'm not enjoying this at all," I replied.

"Don't try to deceive me. Your body gives you away every time. Now, remove your shirt, shoes, socks, and trousers," she instructed.

I hesitated briefly before complying with her request. Standing before her in my underwear made me feel completely exposed. What if someone walked in on us.

"Get under the desk," she ordered.

Without hesitation, I crawled beneath the desk where she was seated. Pointing at her feet, she directed me to start massaging them. I began rubbing her soles, being careful not to make any abrupt movements.

"Continue until I say stop. Got it?" she commanded.

I nodded quietly in response.

"Good boy," she murmured softly.

Her tone carried a hint of tenderness after the events that had transpired. My penis was hardening in my underpants as I rubbed her feet. Suddenly breaking the silence, she asked, "Would you like to suck on my toes?"

After a pause, I nodded affirmatively.

"Then go ahead," she encouraged softly.

I leaned in and planted a kiss on her big toe before moving on to the next two toes. My tongue glided along her skin as I carefully licked every part of her foot. She let out a tiny moan and playfully pressed her other foot against my face. Holding both feet together, I continued to caress them with my tongue.

"Thank you Miss Patel!" I exclaimed breathlessly.

She grinned while I kept sucking on her toes until she signalled for me to stop.

"That's plenty. Put your clothes on."

I quickly redressed. Priti reclined in her chair. After a while, she spoke up again. "You know what? I've changed my mind about letting you go. Instead, you'll have the new honour of being my new personal assistant. Starting tomorrow morning, I'll guide you in your responsibilities. If you ever defy me again, then you're out on your ear and bring shame to your family name. Got it?"

I nodded enthusiastically. "Yes, Miss Patel. Thank you so so much."

Priti burst into laughter. "Now, get out of my office, you dirty little fucking pervert!"