Private Bachelor Party

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
pghpa
pghpa
1,047 Followers

"God DAMN that feel so good," he groaned, finally starting to talk more to me. Hopefully that meant he was starting to forget that Claire was there.

From his reaction I had to wonder if Claire ever gave him head. If so, did she suck his cock very well or was she one of those girls that did it because she had to and not because she enjoyed it? Had other girls sucked Brad's dick before? Wow, maybe this the first time he was experiencing just how good a girl's mouth can feel on his dick!

Claire was now behind me so I couldn't see her reaction to Brad's response. What I would have given for a mirror at that moment. What was she thinking as she watched me on my knees between Brad's legs, my bare ass in plain view as my head was planted in his lap, bobbing up and down it as I sucked on her fiance's cock? "Christ Almighty, I'm gonna cum!" he gasped as I tasted the first drops of his precum that emerged from his dick. I wasn't ready for him to cum yet, I had more plans for him. I took my mouth off his dick and squeezed the base of his cock, hard enough to be just a little painful to him and stop the countdown to his eruption. It was just in time as I was sure a few more seconds and he would have been past the point of no return.

"Not yet Brad, you can't cum until you fuck me," I said to him, making sure I was loud enough for Clair to hear.

I stood up and turned to face Clair. My ass was right in front of Brad and he must have been dying to get his cock in my wet pussy but I was curious to see how far I could push things.

Chapter 5 - How Far Will They Go?

=================================

"You want to help put his cock in my pussy Claire?" I said, almost taunting her in the process, daring her to help her fiance get fucked by the whore her soon- to-be father-in-law had hired.

Actually, I honestly thought she would say yes. I mean, if it had been me watching my fiance getting blown by a naked prostitute, I know I would have been horny as hell by now and ready to get involved in the action. Instead, Claire was just sitting there with her hands in lap, not even close to touching herself or otherwise looking turned on. It was almost like it was clinical to her, like when you discuss sex as fornication at church or at school with all the lust and desire stripped away. Claire didn't even respond to my query but just sat there looking almost bored. It was like she was thinking she just wanted to let Brad get this out of his system and the sooner the better.

Despite her lack of response, I decided to sit back on Brad's dick so I could face Claire and hopefully catch some form of excitement or even lust on her part. Reaching between my legs, I grabbed his dick and positioned myself over him.

"Ready to fuck me Brad?" I asked, turning my head back over my shoulder to look at him. He just nodded so I asked him again.

"You can do better than that Brad. Do you want to fuck me or not?"

Oh he wanted to, that was for sure. You could see it in his eyes, feel it in the throbbing of his dick, hear it in his rapid breathing. Oh yeah, Brad wanted to fuck me and fuck me badly. Yet despite everything so far, I still saw him look around me so he could check for Claire's response. I turned my head back to look at her too and grinned at her, smiling to let her know I had her fiance right where I wanted him - well, almost; a few inches more and he would be there.

"Yes," he groaned as softly I felt his dick swell even more in my hands.

"Yes WHAT Brad?" I pushed him, "Speak louder so Claire can hear you."

"Hell yes, I want to fuck you, alright?" he finally blurted out, starting to sound frustrated now as I knew he wanted in me a lot more than he wanted to say in front of Claire.

"That's more like it Brad," I purred, "You know, I want you to fuck me too. I want you to fuck me in front of Claire. Show her how good you can fuck me."

Alright, maybe it was a little over the line but I wanted to get SOME reaction from the ice queen. She didn't waver, just staring at us so I carefully lowered myself down, feeling his cock head pressing up against my wet pussy hole. For a brief moment the pressure built up and I could feel his cock straining in my hand but I kept it straight and pressed down harder. Then I gasped as his head stretched my pussy hole open and he slipped into me, his entire head popping into me.

"Mmmmmmm, you dick feels so good in me Brad," I moaned softly, holding myself there for just a moment to savor the incredible rush of emotions that I felt whenever a man entered me for the first time. The fact the girl he would be marrying shortly was watching was just icing on the cake!

At that moment it didn't matter that Brad was someone I'd never even met before and never would again after today. Right now he was simply a man, a man who lusted for me and desired me more than anything else. His erect dick was now inside of me, penetrating me and moving ever deeper into me as I put more weight on it. I could feel his stiff shaft sliding into me, inch by inch it rubbed against the sensitive inside of my pussy as it entered me, stimulating the millions of nerve endings that created such an incredible sensation between my legs. It wasn't limited to my crotch. Imagine throwing a rock in a still pond and seeing the ripples spread out across the lake. The feelings in my pussy emanated outward in the same way, washing over me like waves crashing onto a beach, incredible surges of pleasure rushed through me as Brad started to fuck me.

"God you're so fucking tight," he groaned as his dick pushed hard each time to get deeper into me.

I smiled at that, wondering if Brad was comparing my pussy to Claire's. Even though I would have bet the lottery that I'd been fucked by at least a hundred more guys than Claire, my pussy was still damn tight, probably even tighter than hers.

Leaning forward, I let his cock withdraw from my pussy until if flopped out, all nice and wet from me riding him. Turning around, I straddled him with my knees on the couch and once again, lowered my pussy to meet up with his waiting dick. This time I put my hands on his shoulders and wiggled my hips around to get his erect dick in me without touching it. My pussy hole was more open now after his initial fucking and so it was easier to do that now. Once I felt the tip of his dick entering me I leaned back and quickly let him push up and into me all the way until I was sitting on his dick. I looked into his eyes and grinned at him mischievously.

"I bet you never dreamed you'd be doing this today, did you Brad," I teased him as slowly I rotated my hips in a circle around his dick.

Then I turned my head back and looked at Claire and grinned even more saying, "So what do you think Claire, is your guy fucking me good enough for you?"

Claire just frowned (hey, at least she reacted) and then leaned back into the chair more. She wasn't going to give me the satisfaction of a response but I could deal with that. After all, who was the girl with Brad's dick planted in her pussy at the moment? I was definitely getting the better deal.

My point made, I turned back to Brad and started to hump his cock. Damn it felt good in me. Brad may not have had the biggest dick but he was hard as a steel pole and I loved the way it would stay in me regardless of how close it came to flopping out of me, just by virtue of how stiff he was.

"Get off, I'm gonna cum soon," he gasped, his hands tightening on my hips where he had been holding me like a bucking bronco on his cock.

I knew what he was worried about. For whatever reason, some guys seem to think that by cumming in a girl that somehow that is cheating more than just fucking her. Well, give me a break. Either way his dick is violating me so the only thing he is doing by pulling out of me is depriving me of the wonderful sensation of his dick spewing his cum inside of me. Yet in some ways, it was more an emotional high for me to have a guy cum in me as it WAS more like cheating. Brad was about to take one step beyond fucking me, he was about to MATE me. E even though I was on the pill and the actual act of impregnation would never occur, it was the symbolism of the act that mattered to me.

There WAS one factor that I hadn't taken into consideration, Brad was a guy and a lot stronger than me and in the end, he had the power of veto in this house. He put his hands on my waist and then literally lifted my up and off his dick! Then he stood up (the guy was pretty strong) and all but threw me back to the couch on my back. His dick was dripping precum and I knew he wanted to finish himself off badly. With my left leg hanging over the side, he lifted my right leg up in the air and twisted me onto my side. The he put his left foot on the couch while standing with his right on the floor. With my legs split apart, he had an easy shot at my pussy and I was thrilled when he pushed his dick back into instead of jerking himself off and spraying me with cum as I had thought he was going to do.

As Brad began to pump his dick in and out of my wet horny pussy, I could literally feel the urgency in him to cum. He had both hands on my right ankle, holding my leg up in the air as his cock thrust in and out of me like a car piston at Daytona. Then he slammed himself into me, arched his back, and groaned so loud I thought for a moment he was hurt!

"Fuck! I'm cumming now!" he cried out as his ass clenched and he spewed his first load of cum into my pussy.

As I felt his dick thrust into me as deep as he could force it in, a gentle feeling of warmth erupted inside of me and I knew what it had to be - his sperm was filling my pussy. Each time he pumped himself into me, I felt it again and I tried to imagine how his dick was shooting it out and forcing it into my pussy like a syringe in a vein.

Laying on my side as I was, I could see Clair watching intently. For the first time her hard veneer cracked. She knew what Brad was doing. She could see her fiance consumed with lust for another woman, completing his wanton act of sexual desire as he filled her with his cum. She could see how much he loved it, how much he was enjoying fucking this girl he had never seen before, this intruder in their lives, and a prostitute at that. As nasty as it may have been of me, I couldn't help myself from smiling at her.

"I can feel his cum in me Claire," I said in a low voice, sighing as I did. "God Claire, it feels so good when Brad cums in me."

It was the straw that broke the camel's back. The veneer wasn't just cracked, now it was shattered. Claire began to cry, the tears streaming down her face as she tried to cover her face with her hands to hide them. The act she had been putting on, the air of indifference, the "I don't give a damn" attitude, it all melted away instantly as the tears flooded her eyes and she began to sob uncontrollable, her body shaking.

Well, call me what you may for feeling this way, but for me it was the hottest thing to watch in the world at that moment. Between the final thrusts of Brad's dick in me, the feeling of his cum in me, and now Claire's tears of remorse as she clearly regretted letting any of this happen, I was struck with the most amazing orgasm. My pussy cramped and gripped his now empty dick, squeezing down on him like I was trying to milk the last bit of cum from him. My back arched up high and then I flopped down and lifted my hips to meet his crotch, loving the feel of his dick in me. Even my hair felt like it was tingling at the roots! I looked back over at Claire who, as much as she probably wanted, couldn't seem to tear her eyes away from us.

"I'm cumming Claire," I moaned, trying not to scream from the incredible pleasure filling my entire body at that moment, "Oh god, watch me cum Claire!"

My hips thrust up again up against Brad's dick, keeping him in me even as he began to dwindle. My hands gripped the coach, squeezing the cushions as I felt like I had been hit by a truck, but in a good way. It was like my entire body was being tickled and lit on fire at the same time. Between Brad's lustful fucking and now Claire's tears at seeing the pleasure he had derived from fucking me, I was so horny only an orgasm like this one had a chance of addressing the needs that had been building up inside of me, making me ready to explode.

Finally, Claire couldn't watch anymore and she turned her head away, twisting in the chair in a fetal position so she didn't have to watch the decadent scene that was playing out in front of her. Obviously she never really expected THIS to happen. Perhaps she had thought that should could control it, make it a test of Brad's fidelity. Had she really expected him to turn me away at the last minute and proclaim his undying love for her with my naked body available for him to do anything he wanted? Well, if that had been her game plan, had played her cards about as badly as she could be and it was backfiring big time on her.

My orgasm eventually dwindled and I laid back, totally spent. Brad pulled his cock from my pussy, making a wet slurping sound as he withdrew. God I was soaking wet down there! The couch must have been a mess underneath me. He let my right leg down which was good as all the blood had drained from it and it started to tingle fiercely as the blood flow resumed. I looked up at him and grinned mischievously.

"Happy Wedding Day Brad," I said, "From you father... and me."

Chapter 6 - Clair Finally Reacts

================================

Being a man, it shouldn't have surprised me that once his dick was spent, it was like Brad's lust had been behind in my pussy with his sperm. He looked over at Claire and suddenly his expression changed from satisfied pleasure to one of unease and worry. He walked over to Claire but his dick was still semi-hard and glistened with the moistness of my pussy and cum. He reached for her but she pushed him away in disgust.

"Don't touch me! Wipe off your dick and put your clothes on you asshole," she practically spat at him.

I was already gathering my things, realizing I had better leave before the real fireworks started. I didn't bother trying to dress but instead just put on my coat and was about to leave when I looked back at the two of them. Brad was trying to pull up his jeans and I could hear him trying to rationalize what he had just done, assuring Claire that I meant nothing to him and he only did it because his dad had sent me over and Claire made him do it. Yeah right, like THAT was going to get him off her shit list! I had seen the look on his face and the gleam in his eyes when he was cumming in me. Don't try and tell me that he didn't want to fuck me just as bad as I wanted him to. Nobody had to talk him into it, THAT was for sure.

Smack! I was shocked as suddenly Claire practically decked Brad with an open palm slap to the face that must have left a mark!

"You goddamn fucking bastard. You whore-mongering piece of shit. I SAW you. You enjoyed it, didn't you," she accused him, "You didn't do it for your precious daddy, you WANTED to fuck the bitch. I saw it in your face - you loved every minute of it, didn't you. God you're such an asshole!"

Yep, time for me to leave without further ado! Without another word I quickly left them in room, her voice getting even louder and her language filthier. Just as I was about to close the front door, I heard another loud smack. Damn, he was going to be bruised in the wedding photos - IF there was still a wedding.

Thankfully my dad had never left so I didn't have to hang around waiting for him. I quickly walked to the SUV and slipped into the passenger seat.

"Better get moving daddy!" I said with a naughty tone to my voice, "Things are about to explode in there!"

"What do you mean?" my dad asked me, the curiosity clear in his voice, "I take it he fucked you? Why would things explode now when it's over?"

I giggled and then told him the entire story as we drove out of the neighborhood. When I told him that Brad's fiance had been there and that she watched the entire thing, he looked at me incredulously.

"Oh come on Kelly, give me a break, stop embellishing things," he chastised me, clearly not buying my story.

"Daddy, I'm telling you she was there!" I whined, a little perturbed at his disbelief. After everything else I'd done in my life, he wasn't going to believe me NOW?

"That's incredible... God, that is so hot," my dad said, shaking his head as he tried to imagine what had gone on inside the house while he sat in the driveway. No doubt he wished he had peeked in through the windows now.

I looked over and I could see he must have been getting really turned on about it. His jeans were bulging up like some Alien movie except in this case the monster was about to burst from his crotch instead of his chest. I leaned over and put hand on top of it and I could feel the hardness of his cock.

"Mmmmmmm, I think someone's turned on," I teased him, rubbing his dick playfully through his jeans.

"Now Kelly, don't go getting any ideas," he laughed, "Damn girl, didn't you get enough in there you little slut?"

I loved it when he called me that. "My little slut" had been his nickname for me since I started sucking and fucking all the boys in school and I always got a kick out of it when he called me that. I also noticed he didn't do anything to push my hand away either. Unzipping his pants, I freed his dick from its prison and held the firm shaft in my hand as he held onto the steering wheel with both hands.

"You're something else, you know that?" he chuckled.

As I started to suck my dad's cock while he drove home, I thought about what he had just said. In his own way, I think my dad was trying to say he was really proud of me and loved what I had done for him today. As much as I enjoyed sucking Brad's cock, feeling my own father's dick in my mouth was special and I hoped he would take his time driving home!

THE END

pghpa
pghpa
1,047 Followers
  • COMMENTS
2 Comments
Candi1980Candi1980over 6 years ago
Envious

I can't even imagine doing the things you've done! What an exciting life and to have your father be such an intimate part of it is fantastic.

FOUNTAINPEN67FOUNTAINPEN67over 6 years ago
Very Hot.

Keep up the good taboo work!

Share this Story

Similar Stories

Backseat Mommy: A Long Hard Ride Son slyly fucks Mom multiple times with Dad in the car.in Incest/Taboo
The Sleepover Brother interrupts sister's sleepover, lingerie party.in Incest/Taboo
Making Out With Mom He gets to know his mother REALLY well.in Incest/Taboo
Fooled into Bed with My Sister A prank accidentally goes too far.in Incest/Taboo
Spring Break Wife Gary joins his mom on spring break.in Incest/Taboo
More Stories