Private Eye

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"You know how I like it," she responded as she sauntered over to my desk and bent over it with her oh-so-lovely, big, broad ass pointed at me.

I stepped in behind her and slid my cock into her hot, slippery cunt.

"Oh shit that feels good," she said. Sally pushed her ass back into me until my balls were snugged up against her. I started plunging my dick into her with a regular rhythm, my legs slapping loudly against her.

"Oh! Oh! Oh! Fuck me!" She reached around with her hand and began to fondle her clit. "Shit! You bastard! Fuck me harder!"

I knew she wouldn't last much longer, so I really picked up the pace and gave her all I had. We kept it up until we both came, with a groan from me and a scream from Sally. Her pussy clamped down on my dick like it was trying to milk the last drops of cum from it. I collapsed on top of her and just lay there with my shrinking dick in her pussy.

After a minute or two she stirred and said, "Oh by the way, you have a three o'clock appointment with Mike Anderson today Anderson was a lawyer who used me to do skip tracing work and to investigate opposition witnesses with inconvenient testimony. Arguably, my best client.

"Oh, what time is it?" I asked.

"How would I know? I can't tell time with a cock shoved up my pussy."

I looked at my watch and noticed it was now three fifteen. "Oh shit!" I said dropping Sally like a hot rock. I pulled my clothes on and headed for the door.

"Will you still love me tomorrow?" she yelled as I went out the door.

12