Private Lessons Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I take it you enjoyed yourself?"

7:30 pm, Headmistress' Classroom

"That was.... so amazing." Lacey could barely move, nor did she want to. She felt so comfortable in Headmistress' arms. So safe. So loved. The experience of two back to back orgasms left her exhausted. That on top of her barely sleeping the night before out of sheer excitement for this day. She felt herself start to drift off before she felt something else that needed her attention. Headmistress' dick was still rock hard between her thighs. It's her turn.

Lacey attempted to get up but was surprised when Headmistress resisted her.

"And where do you think you're going?"

"It's your turn to finish now. I have to-"

"You don't have to do anything. Lacey, tonight is all about you. You're tired." She held Lacy tighter. Lacey melted further in her arms. Her voice was just so... soothing. "Just relax. We have all night."

And so that's what Lacey did. She relaxed against Headmistress, Feeling the warmth of her skin and hearing her heartbeat as she laid her head on her chest. A few minutes won't hurt.

8:05 pm, Headmistress' Classroom

Lacey sat up with a start. How long was I out? She started to panic before Amirah shushed her and placed a hand on her shoulder.

"You enjoy your nap?"

"Why didn't you wake me up?"
'You looked like you were having a good one. Plus I enjoyed watching you sleep. You're very cute Lacey." Her disarming smile and kind words only placated part of her worries.

"But what about you? So far I've been the only one to-"

"It's fine. There's plenty of time for that."

"But-"

Headmistress' smile grew slightly harder as her tone suggested a warning, lighthearted but still a warning. "Since when did it become OK to talk back to your Headmistress so much? Did I miss a new edition of the rule book?" A sudden wave of guilt hit Lacey.

"Sorry, Headmistress."

"I'll look past it this time. Now." Headmistress pushed on Lacey's back until she was standing. Then Headmistress returned her chair to behind her desk and joined Lacey standing in the center. "Tell me what you want me to do."

Lacey didn't hesitate. "Whatever you want to do to me," her voice came out breathy and rushed.

Headmistress smiled as if she expected that answer. "Whatever I want?"

"Anything, Headmistress."

"Well... since you were so eager to get me off earlier..." Headmistress guided Lacey to the sheeted air mattress and placed her on it. Then a subtle pressure on her shoulders caused her to obediently fall to her knees before her and opened her mouth patiently.

Headmistress guided her cock near Lacey's awaiting mouth and stopped. Then they both sat there waiting for the other to move.

"What's wrong Lacey? I thought you wanted to satisfy me."

"I do Headmistress, but I'm also doing what you told me earlier." Headmistress raised a questioning eyebrow. "You said tonight was all about me, correct?"

"I did, yes."

"If it's my choice then..." Lacey reached out and grabbed both of Headmistress' wrists, then placed her hands atop her own head. Lacey gave a sly glance up to her. "You know how I like it."

Headmistress chuckled as her hands grabbed fistfuls of hair and she lined herself up again.. "Indeed I do, Lacey."

8:40 pm, Amirah's Classroom.

Amirah rubbed Lacey's head appreciatively as the girl happily swallowed the second load she had been presented that night. The first time had been to her discretion and Amirah used her throat rough and raw. Afterwards though Amirah went the slower route. She guided Lacey's head slowly along her length, spending much more time out of her throat than in it.

When her orgasm began to well up, instead of cramming it in as far as it would go, she left just the tip in Lacey's mouth, feeling her tough caress the head of her cock in order to coax out its next meal she was all too happy to supply.

When it ended she gave Lacey an extended head rub while she pulled out.

"Thank you, Lacey."

Amirah saw another mischievous look as she looked up and replied, "Our pleasure, Headmistress." Amirah couldn't stifle her laugh. I love her so much it hurts.

Lacey remained on her knees. "Now what do you want to do, Headmistress?" Amirah was about to answer but then she felt her stomach growl and remembered the meal she made for the both of them.

"Well I for one can go for a bite to eat." She reached a foot out and nudged Lacey's tummy, causing her to giggle. "And even though it's bad manners to snack before dinner, I'm sure you could go for some real food as well."

Lacey rose to her feet and playfully said, "Or you could just give me some more until I'm full!" Amirah laughed at her joke until she met her eyes. Good lord she's not joking.

"As fun as that would be for both of us, as your Headmistress I have to enforce a proper diet."

Lacey let out a drawn out sigh. "Fiiiiiiiine." A questioning eyebrow and a smirk from Amirah. "I mean, if you insist, Headmistress."

The two of them sat in front of the desk and Amirah opened the containers. Though it was a pretty simple meal, she never really has time to cook for herself or entertain guests, she could see Lacey salivating at the mere thought of eating her cooking.

The food itself was nothing special, just a simple lasagna with some sides of veggies. But she watched with fascination as Lacey scarfed it down her portion as if it were the best meal of her life. I think I can let proper table etiquette slide for now. Besides if I called her out on that then we'd both be in violation of dress code.

"Aren't you going to eat?" Lacey swallowed a big mouthful and called out to Amirah. She looked down at her untouched portion and realized that she had opted to watch Lacey rather than feed herself.

"Of course."

Before Amirah even finished her first, Lacey had already asked for and was halfway through her second helping. Where does all that food go?

If Amirah could describe the dinner in a single word, it would simply be... nice. After they had both finished eating, neither of them moved to get up. They just looked at each other and talked. They talked about school, about life, told some stories about themselves. It was a pleasant experience. And that made what Amirah had to do later all the more painful.

9:50 pm Amirah's Classroom

An hour had passed before either of them noticed. And when they did, they didn't much care as they were simply enjoying each other's company. But Amirah wanted to make sure that Lacey got the best bang for her buck tonight.

"Lacey... would you like to move this to the bed?"

Lacey's smile brought conflicting emotions to her heart. "I'd love to, Headmistress."

Instead of immediately getting to the action, they just laid on the bed, holding each other. The talking had ceased yet the message was being communicated through their embrace. And they spent a few minutes in that position until Lacey decided she wasn't satisfied.

Amirah had been holding Lacey against her, simply running her hand through her hair as she held her head against her bosom. Amirah gasped as she once again felt Lacey's lips close around her breast and start sucking. She continued to rub the back of her head.

"You've really taken a liking to them, haven't you?"

"Mmmhmmm."

Lacey wrapped her arms around Amirah's back and pulled herself closer. Once again she felt Lacey start to hump her, her dick slipping between the smooth flesh of her thighs. Amirah smiled to herself. This looks to be the start of a new habit. Then she remembered. Oh. I guess not.

Wanting to give lacey the full experience She began moving on her own, slowly sliding her hips back and forth across Lacey's length. In response Lacey removed her mouth and let out a moan but was silenced again when her head was forced back on to the nipple.

"Shhhhh. Just enjoy it."

Another minute passed of Amirah moving her hips and enjoying Lacey's muffled moans. But it wasn't enough. She felt like she wasn't treating Lacey as well as she could. As she should. She deserves to know how much she means to me. Even if... even if it has to end.

10:20 pm Headmistress's Classroom.

Lacey's head was swimming. It was hard to concentrate on anything that wasn't the feeling between Headmistress' thighs and the hard nub in her mouth. The air mattress seemed appropriate as she felt like she was flying. Flying on the wings of love. She couldn't see how life could possibly get better than this moment. But, as always, Headmistress taught her something even better.

"Lacey." Her voice was but a whisper from above.

Lacey didn't want to move from her spot and instead responded with a moan. "Hmm?"

"I just... I want you to realize just how special you are." Some cynical part of Lacey's brain popped in for just a second. You won't say that you love me but everything you say and do basically says 'I'll make love to you all night long.' "When I'm alone with you, I feel like a girl half my age. You make me so, so happy. And so proud every day. I just wanted to be like this with you... even if only for one night."

Before Lacey could address that cryptic message Headmistress continued. "Lacey, you are so beautiful." The effect was instant. A wave of pleasure shot through her body and she sucked harder. "You are smart. You are an astounding young lady. You're kind. You're the most adorable thing I've ever seen. You're-"

Lacey couldn't take anymore and unloaded into Headmistress's thighs. The waves of pleasure rolled through her and she writhed as Headmistress' hips didn't stop moving. Her mouth kept going as well.

"That's it Lacey, cum for me. Show me how much you love me." Lacey was happy to oblige. But Headmistress still did not stop. "Good girl." Another orgasm tore through her and she painted Headmistress' thighs with more of her cream. "Good girl." Again. "Good girl." And again.

Lost in the compounding pleasure, Lacey barely heard the next and final few lines. "Lacey, you aren't just any good girl. You are my good girl." The onset of her next orgasm was interrupted by the next line. Something even better than being called a good girl. "I love you Lacey." Despite having her eyes closed, her vision exploded in light. Her body locked up as her brain kept replaying the last line over and over, keeping her locked in rapture. She said it. She loves me. I won.

10:25 pm Amirah's Classroom.

Welp. I said it. And she seemed to appreciate it. She felt the slickness between her thighs. Really appreciate it. Awwww she's all tuckered out again. Lacey immediately went from taught to limp against her, asleep yet still giving her nipple the occasional unconscious suck. Sleep now. Rest before I have to... before I have to break your heart.

Amirah cradled Lacey against her as she herself drifted off to sleep, barely feeling the tear go down her cheek.

11:50 pm Headmistress' Office.

Lacey awoke slowly to the sound of an alarm going off. Absentmindedly she went to move her hand to shut off her alarm clock but found that she couldn't. As more of her consciousness returned to her she found that she was naked in bed with something warm pressed against her whole body. As she opened her eyes she remembered where she was. In her arms.

At the same time Headmistress appeared to be waking up, reaching over to shut off her phone's alarm. Then she returned her arm to Lacey's back and squeezed. Lacey didn't need anymore prompting to snuggle in as close as possible, which at that point might have been a single millimeter more.

Headmistress addressed their little interruption. "That was the ten-minute warning dear." Dear!? Are we close enough for pet names now? Lacey's drowsiness vanished at the thought. With a bit of effort, she pried her bead from Headmistress' cleavage and looked up at her with a huge smile. One that was not returned.

Headmistress had been crying. That much was evident from the tears currently streaming down her face and the marks previous ones left. Her eyes were red. Lacey tried to break apart to further to assess the damage, but Headmistress held her tight.

"Lacey... before I let you go, I want you to know that I meant everything I said earlier. Every bit of it." Headmistress' voice was wrong. It was uneven, wavering.

Lacey felt dread crawl up her spine. I knew it was too good to be true. But she persisted, in hope that she could prevent what she felt was coming. "Even the part at the end?"

Headmistress sniffled. "Especially the part at the end. I do love you Lacey."

Now Lacey's voice was wavering. She clung harder to her lover. "If you love me, don't do this. Don't leave me." She felt her own tears start to fall down her face. She whispered, "Please don't go."

"I have to Lacey. It's because I love you that I have to do this. I love you so much. Too much. Too much to let you waste your precious youth with an old woman like me. You deserve better. Someone your own age you can spend your life with."

Lacey could feel the dread give way to another emotion. Anger. I won. I won fair and square. She can't take this from me. From us. She raised her voice a bit. "I don't care!" Headmistress' tears were paused from shock. "I don't care what you think I deserve. I know what I want! I want you. And I know you want me. Love is never too much."

" Lacey I-"

"What!? Am I supposed to just pass you by in the hallway without speaking to you? Am I supposed to not smile when I see you now? Am I supposed to just forget about all we have, all we could have!?" Never.

Lacey's blood ran cold when she looked up at Headmistress. Her words were having an effect on her. Just the wrong one. Headmistress' looked to be on the verge of actually sobbing. The anger left her as quickly as it came.

"I-I apologize Headmistress, I never meant to-"

"It's fine Lacey. You... have the right to be angry. I don't expect you to understand my perspective. But as someone tasked with your care, I am doing what I believe to be the right thing for you in the long run." Despite her face, the cold, teacher voice was used. There was a finality to her words.

End of the road.

Like hell I'll accept that. "There must be something I can do. Something to prove to you that what we have isn't a problem." Her mind was racing to find different possibilities.

"I'm afraid n-" Lacey's mind kept coming back to one idea. One that was virtually impossible and unlikely to work. But a small chance is better than zero.

"What if I found someone else!?" Headmistress looked down at her in confusion. "The problem is that we love each other right? What if I found another person my age? That way I can't focus only on you. Then there wouldn't be a problem right? If we have too much love then we can just put the excess into the other one."

Headmistress' face was blank as she considered the proposal. Lacey saw the mental math and knew that Headmistress had come up with similar odds. The plan was crazy, improbable, and highly likely to get both of them caught. To Lacey's surprise she agreed.

"Fine. I agree to these terms. If you can find someone willing to continue doing this with us then I will continue the lessons temporarily, as a trial run." Lacey saw the sad look in her eyes. She doesn't think I can do it... hell even I don't think I can do it. But Lacey wasn't about to give up now. In for a penny, in for a pound.

"And... and if I do I want a reward."

"What do you want?"

"I want to... do you. Like you did me. At least once." Headmistress thought it over again. Lacey could feel her dick twitch against her at the thought.

"I... accept these terms as well." After the sentence ended, another alarm went off. Amirah turned off that one as well. "It's midnight, Lacey. Time's up."

Lacey was the first to move. She couldn't handle the strain anymore and stood, she then proceeded to start gathering things to clean as usual, until Headmistress stopped her.
"I will handle it today. You have classes in the morning."

Lacey tried her hardest to hold back her tears. "Right." As Lacey got dressed, Headmistress went about cleaning the room and setting the desks back up the way they should be. Lacey looked at the clock when she was done. Twelve ten. Memories of last night played through her head. Why is it so hard to say goodbye to yesterday?

She walked to the door and paused. She turned to call out to Headmistress, who had her back turned. She wanted to say something. To say goodbye. But that would be admitting defeat. She saw a slight shake in Headmistress' still bare shoulders and realized she was quietly sobbing to herself as she packed. Lacey decided it would be better for the both of them if she just left.

It's not goodbye. It's just an extended break. She tried her best to believe that when she heard the classroom door close behind her.

10:00 pm, Nondescript dorm room. A week and a half later.

Lacey sat on her bed and stared at her phone. The messages she had sent to Amirah over the past week were still unopened. She had given up sending her "homework" a few days ago and now stared at the unread notification next to them.

She reread the last text she sent, two days prior. "I miss you." Left on read. She decided to send another. "I still think about you." But does she still think about me? The day after their night together, Headmistress switched up her entire schedule. Now they had very few times where they were both out of class/meetings at the same time. And the few times they were, Lacey found that she stayed in her office. She's been avoiding me. And she won't talk to me.

Lacey had tried to reach her afterschool, by going to the classroom but she had been surprised to find voices already inside it when she stood outside.

True to her word. Headmistress had begun tutoring Shani. And had been everyday since. It was obvious that there was nothing going on between the two of them but as someone who loves Headmistress, she recognized the signs in Shani. She basically said it herself when she gushed all over her while I was under the desk. Lacey could not help but feel... replaced. No one loves Headmistress more than I do.

She sure seems to think different. Lacey was startled by the voice in her head. It wasn't her normal one. Despite putting her down time and time again, she thinks she's still a match for us. To even go so far as to steal Headmistress, someone should put her in her place.

Lacey recognized the voice. One she hadn't heard in a long time. It was her ego. Being the best for so many years was sure to inflate someone's perception of themselves, Lacey was no different. Years ago she recognized her problem and worked hard to keep it down. Having spent the past week in despair, it seems to have broken out of its cage. And it was making sense.

I can't worry about that right now. I have to work on finding my way back into her arms. We will never achieve that goal with that failure clinging to her. Every time I think about her, it hurts. Exactly. We are her superior yet she dares hurt us. We should show her why we are number one. I don't have time for that. I have to find someone else before it's too late.

Then why not her? What? She obviously wants Headmistress. The way she swoons over her. That "admiration" is just another word for wanting a cock that rightfully belongs to us. We can use that to our advantage.