Private Lessons Side Stories Ch. 02

Story Info
This collection focuses mainly on Shani and Amirah.
9.3k words
4.67
2.5k
1

Part 14 of the 15 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 05/01/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Reunion

Note: This takes place 5-6 years after graduation, sometime before "pop quiz".

Amirah's apartment

Shani stood outside the door to the apartment, hesitant to knock. What if she's mad at me?

After being separated for so long, having Amirah back in her life was great. She was wonderful with Akila and the four of them going on family outings were some of the best moments of her life. But Amirah barely spoke about the time they'd been separated. They hadn't even had sex yet, all the focus was on the baby and being there for them as they raised her. She almost seamlessly re-assimilated herself to their lifestyle as if she never left. It was weird.

Today was the first time in over a year and a half that they would be alone together. Lacey took the baby and Asad was there to help her when they kicked her out of the house to go see Amirah. After being away for so long it felt like she was more like an escort than her lover.

Shani reached down and touched her stomach, definitely much rounder than the last time they were together. It had been a long time since she'd felt this nervous about her appearance. I hope she doesn't mind the weight...

Before she could stall for more time, the door opened and Amirah nearly ran into her. Upon recognizing her, and before Shani got over the shock herself, Amirah wrapped her in a big hug.

"Shani! There you are. Oh God, you had me so worried." She continued to squeeze Shani.

"Why?"

"Lacey just texted me and said you left 30 minutes ago. It doesn't take that long to get here and I was going to go look for you. Don't make me worry like that again." Amirah spoke like a parent when their child breaks curfew. And then she added, more softly, "Please."

Shani didn't know what to say. "Sure... sorry about that."

"Now let's get you inside."

Later

Shani had one of the most stressful yet relaxing days with Amirah. Turns out, she set up an entire spa day, just for her. Upon entering she took Shani's coat and ordered her to sit down and do nothing. And that's just what she did.

Amirah cooked for her. She gave her several back and shoulder massages, which felt really good after holding a child every day, and even bathed her. Not once did she allow Shani to do anything herself. Whenever Shani offered to help with something or stood, Amirah would scold her and make her sit back down saying that the entire day was for her to relax and she planned on keeping that true.

And she did relax, physically. She didn't realize how tight her muscles had become from always chasing after or holding Akila. She had learned to crawl early and thus kept them busy keeping her out of trouble as she explored. Take your eyes off her for a second and she'd disappear, causing one or both or often all three of them to search the entire penthouse frantically. Looking after a child was always stressful and that leads to one always holding tension in their muscles.

Her mental state was a different story. Amirah was being very nice and there was nothing wrong with the services she provided, but Shani wondered if she was being too nice. Throughout the day sometimes when they made eye contact Amirah would stop whatever she was doing and hug her tightly. While squeezing Shani she would simply say "I missed you" and then return to whatever she was doing. Shani couldn't tell if it was some passive aggressive form of retribution to make her feel bad or not. Amirah's eyes were honest right before she hugged her. But they also held some sadness.

Shani also thought it was strange that Amirah hadn't tried to sleep with her, as she was told this day was for them to truly "reconnect." Which she took as Amirah would fuck her as much as she could to make up for lost time.

After all of the pampering was done, a freshly bathed Shani was on the couch with Amirah, being cuddled from behind. They sat in silence as they watched the television, Shani just being held and Amirah lovingly nuzzling her neck like a cat.

After ten minutes, Amirah started talking, her voice soft and warm. "Shani."

"Yes?" Amirah moved her hands to Shani's stomach, softly and slowly kneading the baby fat she had accumulated.

"I missed you."

"I um... I missed you too." Amirah continued as if she hadn't spoken.

"You're a mommy Shani." A simple statement. Not one Shani knew how to respond to.

"Uh... yeah, I am." Amirah squeezed her flesh and snuggled in closer.

"You and Lacey made a life together. A beautiful baby girl." It sounded like Amirah was talking at her instead of to her.

"Yeah... she is pretty cute." Amirah gave her a squeeze.

"Just like her mommy." Silence took over for about a minute.

The attention then returned to her. The voice turned from matter of fact to sullen. "I missed you." Before Shani could respond she continued, the voice going back to neutral. "How's it feel, Shani? How's it feel to be a mommy?"

"It's nice I guess." Shani was stuck between feelings. This casual small talk about life was clashing with the building arousal within her. Of course Shani had been expecting Amirah to jump her at any moment, but it wasn't as if it wouldn't be welcome. The close proximity combined with the sensual touching of her stomach caused a familiar yearning to build up in her lower abdomen. She was forced to ignore the feeling when Amirah spoke again.

"Shani." Her voice held a warning. "Tell the truth. How does it feel to be a mommy?"

Shani took a deep breath, and released it slow, hoping that the relaxation would calm her growing fire. "It's... weird. I don't know. I love Akila. Every time I look at her my day brightens just a little bit more." Shani smiled to herself as she spoke. "And when she looks at me she does the cutest thing. At first she looks confused because she doesn't recognize me, but when she does there's this adorable look of surprise and then her face lights up!"

Shani then got quiet for a moment. When she spoke again, her voice was low and concerned. "But it's also stressful. When she used to cry all night and nothing would settle her down. When she started rolling over in her sleep I was so afraid of SIDS that I would watch her all night and flip her back over when she did it."

The dam broke and all of her anxiety came rushing out. Her words came faster and more frantic. "And then she started crawling around and whenever I glance and don't see her there I panic and I feel like I could just die because I think I'm going to find her and she won't be OK and it'll be my fault and-"

Amirah squeezed Shani harder and shushed her, calming her down. They sat there for a few minutes while Shani collected herself. "I'm even worried now. Worried that I won't be able to see her recognize me again."

"But she's at your place with Lacey and Asad."

"I know - and I trust them! But... I don't know. It's just whenever she's not in my line of sight I start to worry." She paused for a second. "I'm sorry for ruining tonight with this."

Amirah's voice was calm and reassuring. "Nonsense. I asked you the question and wanted you to be honest and you were. It may not be the exact same but I understand how you feel. As a professor I want my students to be safe and cared for as well as be the best that they can be. Sometimes it gets a bit hard to watch them graduate and go off on their own, or sometimes even to leave class. You worry about the people you care for. Of course you worry about her. I do too."

With that, the two of them shared a silence full of understanding and comfort. Amirah kept slowly touching Shani's body and Shani slowly kept getting more and more aroused with the stimulation.

Amirah broke the silence again, but this time Shani noticed that her voice was a bit deeper, her breath a bit heavier. "Shani."

"Yeah?"

"When's it gonna be my turn to make you a mommy?" And there it is. At this point, Shani noticed something had changed in the cuddle. Amirah's hands had gone from simply playing with her meat to grasping it possessively, claiming it for themselves. It must have happened slowly but it was also then that Shani noticed something hard and long against her lower back.

The question caught her off guard. "I-I-I don't know. I'd have to ask Lacey a-"

Amirah's interruption came out in a low purr. "Why? The two of you didn't consult me when you decided to have Akila. What's the need to involve Lacey in this?" Her hands tightened on her hips.

"Bu-"

A soft chuckle escaped Amirah's lips. "I'm joking, I'm joking." Then she whispered into Shani's ear, "Maybe."� � � � � � � � � � � � �

Shani waited for Amirah to make her move, perhaps to try to make good on her suggestion, but nothing came. Amirah continued to grope her as she pleased and her erection continued to press into her back but nothing else happened. Even Amirah's voice returned to normal.

"You have a lot more meat on you than I remember Shani."

Shani fought to remain focused, suppressing the arousal in her that was reaching critical mass. Why isn't she doing it? We both know she wants to.

"I couldn't work out when I was pregnant. And the cravings were a lot of stuff I would usually work off in practice." She tried to move Amirah's hands downward, both in embarrassment at her stomach as well as encouraging her to touch her more intimately. Amirah's hands stayed firm in their position.

"It's not a bad thing. I quite like it. I believe your generation calls it 'thick' with two c's, correct?"

The embarrassment at her current state and Amirah's use of slang only added to Shani's horniness. Come on. Do something! In a desperate attempt to spur her into action, Shani began squirming, half to try to gain some relief in her crotch and half to not so subtly grind her ass into Amirah.

It didn't work. Instead Amirah just kept holding her. Eventually though, once Shani was almost outright dry humping her, Amirah brought it up. "Is something wrong Shani?"

She couldn't hold it in her anymore. "Why aren't you doing anything?"

"Doing what?" Shani could hear the smile in her voice as she feigned ignorance.

"Something! Anything!"

"That's not what big girls and especially mommies say Shani. They use their words and tell people directly what they want."

Having to say it out loud embarrassed Shani, but at this point she would have done anything to move this along. "I want you to... fuck me."

"You want me to fuck you?"

"Yes."

"Are you sure?" She could hear the grin get wider.

Why is she so intent on dragging this out?

"Yes. Yes I'm sure I want you to fuck me. Please!"

"Alright, Alright. One final question. Do you want it in the front or behind?"

The question stopped Shani in her tracks. It had been a while since she'd done that. The idea of it alone caused her star to contract in anticipation. "... Behind."

"Alright mommy. Let's go to the bedroom."

10 minutes later

Shani laid on her stomach, naked with a pillow below her hips to keep her bottom half elevated. Her face was in the sheets and her hot breath wafted against her face as she anticipated the insertion. Her arms were restrained behind her back, rendering her powerless and subject to Amirah's mercy.

She shivered as she felt Amirah apply the lube to her ass. Her heart rate somehow got even faster when she felt Amirah position herself above her. Her breath caught in her throat when she felt Amirah press up against her anus.

With a deep sigh, Amirah slowly eased herself into Shani's ass, taking her sweet time to make sure they both could savor the moment. When she hilted herself, she laid on Shani's back, adding her full weight to further drive her into the bed.

Once she was fully atop Shani, she slowly moved her hips. Instead of the fucking that was discussed she made love to Shani's ass, breathing heavily onto Shani's neck and into her ear.

Before she started moving though, she whispered one last thing into Shani's ear.

"I've missed you, Eyani."

Domestic Incident/Dispute

Note: This takes place about 4 years post-graduation.

Lacey and Shani's penthouse

"You don't have to do this." Lacey backed away from her wife in fear. But it was all in vain. Several of her smaller steps barely equaled a single stride of Shani's as the larger woman confidently approached her.

Shani just smiled down at Lacey as she grew closer to her prey. "You know I do, Lacey. This is what happens when you do these things. You knew the consequences before you did it. Every action has an equal and opposite reaction."

Lacey tried to retreat further but found herself up against the counter in the kitchen. She was trapped. Every foot fall brought Shani closer, and Lacey closer to her demise. Her blood pounded in her ears as her adrenaline spiked. She needed a way out. To escape Shani somehow. She only had one option.

Lacey attempted to dart past her. She waited for Shani to get close enough to be assured in her victory before darting to the right. She was sure she had escaped, but she could never hold a candle to the athlete's reaction time.

Before Lacey could process it, Shani's arm shot out and Lacey was scooped into the air by her waist. "You didn't really think you could escape, did you?" She was caught now. There was no escape. But that didn't mean she couldn't still fight it.

Lacey struggled with all her might. She tried to use her weak arms to push Shani's shoulders away, she struggled within her wife's grasp. But of course, it was futile.

Shani held her aloft by her armpits, one hand in each, and dangled Lacey so that they were eye level. Despite her protests, Shani easily brought their faces together. Lacey hated this part almost as much as being held.

Her wife couldn't just kiss her normally. Oh no. That would have been too easy. "It doesn't express how much I love you," she had said during an episode. Instead, Shani did everything else but kiss her normally. "Mmmmmmmmwaaa." As always, an exaggerated kiss on the tip of her nose to start. And then in seemingly random order, Shani rained down kisses on every part of Lacey's face while her wife was forced to take it, suspended in midair.

Lacey hated it. It was bad enough that she was picked up and handled like a doll or a child, but then she had to suffer the embarrassment of her wife's barrage of love. As usual, she crossed her arms and pouted until Shani was done.

This time ended even more embarrassingly for Lacey. Usually, once sated, Shani would place her down and release her, as one might do after snuggling a pet. Instead she sat Lacey down on the counter top, knowing damn well Lacey would have to hop down. Stupid wife and her stupid love.

Shani gave one last kiss, a big one, to the center of Lacey's forehead before finally stopping and walking away. "Thanks for the wonderful birthday Josie. I love you."

The use of her pet name was the cherry on top of this horrible situation. How dare her wife treat her this way? She knew just how much Lacey hated it and yet still did it whenever Lacey made her exceptionally happy. She would never do this if Amirah was around, Lacey pouted. How come she didn't command as much respect as Amirah did? Shani would never dare to embarrass their former teacher like this.

Lacey stared at the floor with her arms still crossed and her face burning as Shani exited. "I love you too..." she mumbled. This had to be some kind of emotional abuse. Every time she was left feeling terrible. So violated. So embarrassed. So loved.

A Little Bit of Praise

Note: This takes place around 7 months after graduation.

Amirah awoke with a smile on her face. She was the first to wake, or so she thought. Even after three months of their new arrangement, Amirah still couldn't believe she could be so lucky.

The three of them were in her bed, the two Egyptian women laid on their sides, sandwiching the small Brit between them. Amirah studied Lacey's face. Lacey was on her back, sprawled out as much as she could be between them. She looked so serene, so happy. Amirah watched her chest rise and fall softly as she slept. Amirah brushed strands of blonde hair from her face, appreciating her visage for a few more moments before moving on.

Amirah's eyes focused past Lacey's head to Shani's bust. So large yet firm, truly a symbol of her youth. After several seconds of shameless leering, she trailed her eyes up to Shani's face and was surprised to find two big, green eyes staring back.

Amirah met her eye and smiled warmly. Shani smiled back, a genuine moment before the self consciousness kicked in and she averted her gaze. Amirah had fun just staring at her for a few minutes, counting the amount of times Shani glanced back at her to check to see if she was still looking. Then Lacey stirred.

She didn't wake, but instead shifted a little with a groan. Both of them looked down at her and stared at her for a little while more. Amirah didn't want to risk waking her but she couldn't resist anymore. Besides, Lacey was usually a heavy sleeper. She leaned over and placed a soft kiss on Lacey's forehead.

Lacey was always looking for praise, awake or otherwise. At the new stimulus her body reacted. She turned towards Amirah and latched onto her, seeking more affection. Amirah returned the embrace and kissed the top of her head, causing Lacey to try to squeeze in further. Their little moment was interrupted when Amirah looked back at Shani and noticed some sadness in her eyes.

Their new position left Shani as the third wheel with Lacey's back to her. Awww. She's feeling a bit left out. Unfortunately for Shani, Amirah loved toying with her.

Amirah wrapped her sleeping lover tightly and flipped over, placing her own back to Shani and putting Lacey on the other side. She could only imagine the panic on Shani's face.

She hadn't truly meant to keep Shani out. The plan was to do it for a moment or two and then flip back over. But she never made it that far.

Shani was full of surprises. Amirah felt a strong hand on her shoulder and she was forced to turn onto her back. Then a second arm reached across her body to the other shoulder and pulled so that she was facing Shani again with Lacey between them.

With raised eyebrows, Amirah came face to face with Shani again. Instead of the cute helplessness she expected, Amirah saw a face of shaky determination. For a split second they stared into each other's eyes before Shani moved again. She slid closer to the two of them and wrapped Amirah in a firm hug around Lacey and snuggled her head into Amirah's neck with her eyes shut tightly.

The moment of shock turned into pride in Amirah. Look at her being more assertive! Amirah was nothing if not willing to give credit where credit was due. She wiggled her arm out of Shani's grip and felt her flinch. Instead she just chuckled and brought it up to brush Shani's hair as she craned her neck to kiss Shani's forehead in both apology and praise. Shani's grip relaxed slightly but still remained firm.

The two of them fell back asleep - Amirah softly rubbing Shani's head, Shani maintaining her three person snuggle, and Lacey slowly suffocating in her sleep between the busts of her girlfriends.

Dispenser

Note: this takes place 6 months after graduation

Amirah's apartment

"Hey, Shani." Amirah whispered to the girl cuddled on the couch.

"Yeah?"

"I've been thinking about something. Isn't Lacey like a little soap dispenser, but for cum?" Shani was simultaneously embarrassed at the unexpected turn in the conversation as well as surprised and confused at the analogy.

"What!? How?" She blushed and tried to shy away but Amirah held onto her firmly.

"Look, I'll show you." Amirah released her and stood up.