Priya and Ganga and I

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She whispered, softly, "Ooh, it feels so good. Ah! Ah! Now get on top of me and put it inside me, please! I want to feel your body on me. Come, get up on me. Now! Aiyo, ah, ah!!"

Ganga watched me as I rolled a condom on my dick. I then rose and went between her legs and raised them. Her thighs were big and heavy and fleshy. I slapped them hard, and she cried out, "Aiyo, amma, aiy."

I took her hand and placed it on my cock and she guided me into her cunt as I lowered myself. She sighed as my cock made contact with her pussy lips. She had to adjust my cock's direction to put it into her hole. Once I found the entry, I eased myself down.

My thick, heavy dick slid effortlessly into the depths of her cunt, reaching its full length.

"Aiyo, amma, so big and hot," she whispered into my ear, and grabbed my shoulders. The walls of her cunt were warm and well lubricated. I could feel her clutching my cock tightly. I lay on her for a little while and then got up and started thrusting in and out of her.

I looked at the girl as I fucked her without a break. Her mouth was open and she sighed in tune with my motion. She sensed I was looking at her, and suddenly opened her eyes and locked them with mine. After a while she smiled and asked, "Is it good, saarey? Am I good for you? Do you like fucking me?"

I looked down at Priya and said, "Oh, yes! it is so good. I like it so much. You are so tight, I want to be in you for along time!"

"Ok, sir. Take your time. I am here," she responded.

I thrust into her softly. They were slow and long. I may have done about twenty strokes in and out of her non-stop, after which I took a break and flopped on her heavily.

I started again. This time I slammed remorselessly into her. I heard myself grunting with each of my thrusts, "Uhnnn, Uhnnn, Uhnnnn, oh so good!" After about twenty more hard strokes I flopped down again on her, breathless and panting.

I took many breaks. I wanted this to go on forever. She was struggling, moaning and grunting under me. Complaining quietly but also willing to allow me to do what I wanted.

I shifted my weight to get more comfortable. After a minute I rose on my elbows to start fucking again. I stabbed and rammed her body her real hard with my thick penis. "Ugh, aiyo, ugh," the girl cried out in response.

Ganga looked up at me, gasping and breathing heavily. "Oh, can you finish now? Somebody will come home soon."

"No one will come, Ganga," I assured her. "Let me enjoy you. Enjoy it. Let's fuck for a long time!"

"Uff. You are a dirty man. Please, maybe next time.

I paid her no heed and started thrusting. Harder and harder. My cock felt like it was a foot long solid steel pipe. I was nowhere near finishing.

She grunted, "Aiyo, aiyo, aiyo, umm, umm," in tune with my pumping. "OK, OK. Few more, but you ...have ...to ...stop. I ... can't ...take ... It .. anymore!! Ah! Aah! aaaah!"

Suddenly I was at the edge, and the girl mumbled something and moved and thrust herself up at me, at which point my dam broke. I knew I was going to cum. I put my hands under her shoulders and grabbed her head. I raised my torso and slammed repeatedly and fiercely into her. I did not want to come in my condom, so at the last moment, I pulled out of her and grabbed whatever cloth was on the bed. I wiped the cream and juices off the condom and yanked it from my cock in one smooth motion and fisted my throbbing and pulsating penis. I was intoxicated with lust and desire.

I scrambled up to her head and gave a final stroke on my cock, and an instant later, cum rocketed out on to her face.

I looked down as Priya opened her mouth and received me. My cock exploded in her mouth in long, thick spurts. Oh! What a sensation of pure erotic pleasure and delight. I could feel my cock jerking inside her mouth. I must have spurted about six times. I stayed like that until I finished.

"Uffff, Ummm,Ummfff," the girl protested as she tasted my jism. She pummeled her fists against my thighs to make me get up and out of her mouth.

Ganga gave up resisting and allowed me to finish in her mouth. She moved her tongue under my cock and licked the last cum drops. I almost left my skin. I could feel my cock being covered in my own cum and her spit. She moved her head from side to side but I did not relent until my cock subsided.

I pulled my thick, slick, semi-hard cock out of the girl's mouth and looked down at her. My! This was a good one. What a release. I had not had something like this in a long, long time. Maybe six, seven months? Fuck! Oh how heavenly and sumptuous it would be to fuck Priya and Swrna, if just imagining it was so good!"

The girl wiped her mouth with the back of her hand and said, "Oh! Saarey! That was nice. Hope you liked it. Yes, you are so big. You came so much," and she gasped. "I have not seen anything like this," she lied.

I rolled off of the bed and lay down exhausted, panting and breathless, images of Priya and Ganga swirling in my head.

She got up and went to the bathroom, cleaned herself and put on her dress.

"My name is Asha, saarey. You can ask for me again if you like. OK, saarey? I have to go now...," she waited. I understood what she wanted. I gave her a generous tip and sent her on her way.

I was suddenly filled with guilt and shame about what just occurred. I used a whore and paid for sex. Me, an educated, ex-Army man, with a nice, stable family and social standing, going to prostitutes for release! Fuck! Asshole! What if people found out?

As I had done hundreds of times before, I told myself this would be the last time with a whore for me. And like hundreds of times before I knew very well that I would break this promise. But I comforted and consoled myself anyway.

An hour later, I too left the hotel.

The next morning, being a Saturday, I stopped at the house and negotiated a few terms with the father and son, while the ladies looked on. Sons of bitches! They were hard bargainers. But so was I. I gave some and so did they. Soon we reached the terms of agreement and the papers were signed. All was good.

During the discussions, I managed to exchange a few glances with the women. Priya did not look at me for more than a few seconds, but was smiling all through. Ganga, though, had a wide, happy innocent smile on her face. We locked eyes for a long periods, on many occasions. Both the women were happy, I was delighted!

I looked at the men and thought to myself, "Let me under your roof, you fucking assholes, and I will sweep your women from under your noses! Fuckers!"

This was going to be awesome!

To be continued...

12